It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Okay....here it is in a nutshell......the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't. It has a brown dwarf star companion that orbits around Sol(our sun) in a highly elliptical orbit, taking it by our planet every 3600+ years....once passing by on its way in one direction and then passing by again going back the other direction, giving it a total orbital time of 7200+ years. Depending on whether it's passing by coming in or going out has a lot to do with the amount of damage it does to Earth as it passes. Apparently the pass that's occurring now is the damaging one. To make matters worse it is itself being orbited by five small planets of it's own. So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.
And on a personal note...this is not information that I wish to share with my 18 year old and 21 year old children because it's just so tragic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So by Oct of this year we should be able to see Nibiru, Is that by the naked eye or by telescope?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
We Shall See.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
So by Oct of this year we should be able to see Nibiru, Is that by the naked eye or by telescope?

It's pretty big and it's already visible to the naked eye. It's just not always in a position where it can be seen, depending on the time of day and where you are. But as it gets closer that will change and it's existance will be undeniable.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oct 17 seems to be the agreed on date for SOMETHING to appear,visible to the naked eye....as for what,there are thousands of opinions...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I have heard you will be able to see it in August .

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This is certainly an interesting time to be alive ^_^

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks convincing, but still not 100% convinced. A couple of the videos you have posted have been pulled from You tube which makes the mystery deepen a bit. Until I can see this planet for myself with my own eyes I won't be totally convinced of anything. The solar cycle is heating up again, we now have 5 sunspots pointed at us right now and one of them is the same one that sent us an x-flare on March 11th. You can check out my thread for links if you like.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have read all of Sitchin's work, just wish I could decipher the Sumerian texts for myself, but I will flag this as it may just be true.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
is this true??
holy smoley.....
so we are all gonna die?..
....please no....
....please tell me you are wrong???..
oh well looks like im gonna have to make a date with all my family soon then.......
gather round guys i have something to say.......
.......lets get high...........and watch...
sources plz...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Lots of Nibiru threads today. I say regardless of whether Nibiru is real or not the hype is slowly starting to build. But here is the problem. If its impossible to know the exact day and hour of of any incoming doom than how can we prepare?
You know the funny thing about this is: this whole concept has been talked about before in the 1933 sci fiction book called When Worlds Collide. In the book they speak of a binary star that carries with it a Earth Like planet. Was that art memicking life or is life memicking art?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
doing a bit of my own history, seems roughly at every given 3600 yr on this planet there is a clensing if you will that changes events in our history, up till a couple of years i had always wondered why, now it seems the answer

definetly an interesting time to be on this rock

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireWire
This is certainly an interesting time to be alive ^_^

As your first post, truer words couldn't be spoken.
edit on 26-3-2011 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I've been seeing a large object in the nights sky lately, Even though the street lights make it hard to see the stars this object cuts right through them. It's weird, I don't remember ever seeing it before but then I think I probably just didn't ever notice it! Will try and take a picture and note compass directions and time of sighting.

Maybe someone on here can tell me what it actually is!!

link   
...And you wouldn't tell your children about this why? They are 18 and 21 for crying out loud! They are adults! My 2 stepkids (24 and 20) are VERY aware of what 'may' be coming up, and have been preparing (storing water, food, other essentials...)
My twins are 9 years old and they know that things my be changing soon. Now, I didn't paint a gloom and doom picture for them, but told them to be ready for anything that can happen. Of course I'm worried about them, I've been giving them a 'heads up', just so they are aware. I've been teaching them things in an 'innocent' way to not get them fearful of the future, but to be ready for anything, and be aware of strange changes in the normal daily routine. I only hope I'm with them when things start going haywire.
Are they ready? I don't know, and I may never know, but I'm hoping that they won't need to know about it.

Rog

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't.

The majority of stars are single stars actually.

Common wisdom among astronomers holds that most star systems in the Milky Way are multiple, consisting of two or more stars in orbit around each other. Common wisdom is wrong. A new study by Charles Lada of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) demonstrates that most star systems are made up of single stars. Since planets probably are easier to form around single stars, planets also may be more common than previously suspected.

Astronomers have long known that massive, bright stars, including stars like the sun, are most often found to be in multiple star systems. This fact led to the notion that most stars in the universe are multiples. However, more recent studies targeted at low-mass stars have found that these fainter objects rarely occur in multiple systems. Astronomers have known for some time that such low-mass stars, also known as red dwarfs or M stars, are considerably more abundant in space than high-mass stars.
www.cfa.harvard.edu...

So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.

Odd, where I live I don't get any chemtrails at all and I also live in the souther hemisphere (33° longitude) and guess what?

Nothing!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hooch up underground?..go bush?..buy a lifeboat and stock it and mount it on cradles?(I saw,in Pearlington Mississippi last year,a tugboat on cradles in some guys yard,waiting for another Katrina...no floods for that guy)lots of nasty things can happen and no one seems to be able to tell us how to get ready for it....ideas?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I do agree that whatever is coming that it will do some sort of damage. You would be surprised how younger people will take the news. If you are pretty sure of this occuring everyone IMO should be prepared.

I have a daughter that has asked questions about this, overhearing some of our conversations and asking why we where storing so much food. She said it looks like we are going to hibernation!!! I explained that right now there is nothing to worry about because we don't 100% know what it is, where it is or where it's going. I also told her that we all need to be prepared for a natural disaster like earthquakes or even hurricanes. She took it well plus it doesn't hurt that she seems to be very open minded and on a different intellectual level than I was at her age. I feel it is good to be honest to a point with our children just like we all wish the governments would be with us.
The way I see it if this thing does exist and it causes all out hell and most of us cease to exist we will go together. This is one part that I will not tell her!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Well, only 2 ways to find out:

1) Wait and see.
2) Tell everybody you know. There is a benefit in sharing, it has the ability to bring about answers to various questions.

I recently asked to RANDOM people who worked for NASA about Elenin, Nibiru, and the Norway Spiral and they looked at me, seemingly shocked, and after like a full 10 seconds responded with "what is that?" and I'm no idiot, I studied psychology. so I'm almost 100% sure that they were bullshysting me.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

A study by ONE scientist overrules what has been called common knowledge??

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ive repeated this in i dont know how many threads.........

Dont you think, that with all the top notch amateur astronomers, who can do the amazing things they do, and see what they see, they would have alerted the people on this if it was there????

The people arent stupid, they dont need a space agency to discover this stuff for them, they have the means themselves.........

if it was there, someone in the private sector would have seen it and blown themother of all whistles on it by now.................................................................

It doesnt exist...........atleast not in a cataclysmic capacity for earth anyway, or we would know

p.s. planets dont change orbits, if its coming by us one direction, it will always pass by us in one direction, i dont care how elliptical it is, its not going to change its direction w out massive collision altering it..............
edit on 26-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join