It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
Oct 17 seems to be the agreed on date for SOMETHING to appear,visible to the naked eye....as for what,there are thousands of opinions...

I always thought October 28th, seen that date thrown around a lot lately

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by MissSmartypants

the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't.

The majority of stars are single stars actually.

Common wisdom among astronomers holds that most star systems in the Milky Way are multiple, consisting of two or more stars in orbit around each other. Common wisdom is wrong. A new study by Charles Lada of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) demonstrates that most star systems are made up of single stars. Since planets probably are easier to form around single stars, planets also may be more common than previously suspected.

Astronomers have long known that massive, bright stars, including stars like the sun, are most often found to be in multiple star systems. This fact led to the notion that most stars in the universe are multiples. However, more recent studies targeted at low-mass stars have found that these fainter objects rarely occur in multiple systems. Astronomers have known for some time that such low-mass stars, also known as red dwarfs or M stars, are considerably more abundant in space than high-mass stars.
www.cfa.harvard.edu...

So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.

Odd, where I live I don't get any chemtrails at all and I also live in the souther hemisphere (33° longitude) and guess what?

Nothing!

So according to your scientist(s), there are more low mass stars in the milky way than, high mass, I suppose? And these low mass stars seem to be living single and not in a binary system, according to your article. So, what is our star? Is it a low mass, red dwarf or is it larger and more likely to be a typical binary system?

Just wondering.

edit on 26-3-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

link   

sorry..7200 yr cycle...and the sumerian tablets DO tell of an event...not a lot to go on but with all the other indicators out there,its enough to arouse curiosity
Im talking about the Southern telescopes,the projects and building,the moving of all government agency headquarters to the Denver area(CIA etc)the seed banks.etc...I cant read sumerian so I dont know just what they say,but in the absence of another translation,Im keeping an open mind...and you have to think about the naysayers...who do they REALLY work for or represent?..as for seeing it,some say if you look SE you CAN see it...I see something not on the star charts when I look that way with my Steiner Binoculars(not as good as a scope,but clear quality optics just the same)...I cant tell what Im seeing...I just like to keep an open mind to possibilities

link   

Originally posted by curious7

Oct 17 seems to be the agreed on date for SOMETHING to appear,visible to the naked eye....as for what,there are thousands of opinions...

I always thought October 28th, seen that date thrown around a lot lately
Close enough for government work

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Our sun is a yellow dwarf.

G2V to be exact.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Dont you think, that with all the top notch amateur astronomers, who can do the amazing things they do, and see what they see, they would have alerted the people on this if it was there????

The people arent stupid, they dont need a space agency to discover this stuff for them, they have the means themselves.........

I live near a privately owned 23-inch refracting telescope. It's just sitting there, not being used, yet my phone calls to the observatory haven't even been returned. And I didn't mention anything about Nibiru, just the fact that I was a journalist. They don't want me anywhere near that thing. Normally, these private scientific foundations JUMP at the chance for publicity - it brings in the school kiddies and the ducat$ - but they are having no part of it.

I find that strange to say the least.

p.s. planets dont change orbits, if its coming by us one direction, it will always pass by us in one direction, i dont care how elliptical it is, its not going to change its direction w out massive collision altering it..............
edit on 26-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

If an object is in orbit of the Sun, it will pass by once on it's way in, and again on it's way out. Changing direction has nothing to do with it, the body slingshots around the Sun - normal.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

really, and passes through all the asteroid belts every time, w out getting obliterated? If it has an orbit THAT elliptical, whats causing it? How is it not destroyed by now?

It's orbit is not on the same elliptical plane as the earth and all the other planets in out solar system so it probably was not created out of the same acretion disk surrounding our sun that we were. It is probably a captured object that became a part of our system when it approached too close and was captured by our systems gravitational pull.
And as far as it being destroyed by asteroids....remember it's huge and it's a sun,albeit a cool one, and it simply absorbs asteroids the same as our sun does when hit by comets and meteors and so forth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

And if it is coming in from the South polar eliptic,it wouldnt come anywhere near the asteroid belt....or any other planet or object in a normal eliptic orbit....something to ponder on
edit on 3/26/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Dont you think, that with all the top notch amateur astronomers, who can do the amazing things they do, and see what they see, they would have alerted the people on this if it was there????

The people arent stupid, they dont need a space agency to discover this stuff for them, they have the means themselves.........

I live near a privately owned 23-inch refracting telescope. It's just sitting there, not being used, yet my phone calls to the observatory haven't even been returned. And I didn't mention anything about Nibiru, just the fact that I was a journalist. They don't want me anywhere near that thing. Normally, these private scientific foundations JUMP at the chance for publicity - it brings in the school kiddies and the ducat$ - but they are having no part of it.

I find that strange to say the least.

p.s. planets dont change orbits, if its coming by us one direction, it will always pass by us in one direction, i dont care how elliptical it is, its not going to change its direction w out massive collision altering it..............
edit on 26-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

If an object is in orbit of the Sun, it will pass by once on it's way in, and again on it's way out. Changing direction has nothing to do with it, the body slingshots around the Sun - normal.

Exactly. And for those of you who say that's crazy , no one would ever go to all that effort to stifle this knowledge....think of what we're talking about here....the most devasting global event imaginable. They will do any and all things possible to keep this from us. And spare no expense or effort.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
if the chemtrails are used to hide it, what about the people flying above the chemtrails? there are thousands of people flying overhead at all times, right?

i think its a lot harder to see, or maybe they know when it will be easier to see, that is when they dump chemtrails on us.

my friend moved to cape town, and she said there are no chemtrails there, and she loves it. bright blue CLEAR skies.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Relying on your own thread as a "source" is the weakest possible of all citations to authority.

Especially when that "source" is basically a conglomeration of misrepresented and misinformed YouTube fearmongers.

They are seeing it. In 1984 it was first detected by the IRAS satellite which detects infrared radiation but was quelched by the press and didn't really come back to the forefront until this whole 12/21/2012 thing started.

That's absolutely untrue. A hypothetical planet outside the Kuiper belt has been postulated for decades and the possibility examined at length. And proven false.

Why misrepresent imaginary "facts" that are easily disproved, and which have been the subject of many ATS threads?

And TPTB are doing their best to confuse the issue by telling us soon we'll see two suns in the sky when Beteguese goes supernova,

Only ATS fearmongers have claimed that a Betegeuse nova will be "soon," and that's either because they do not understand that "soon," in astronomical terms, can be millions of years, or becasue they play into the fear the future mode so popular among the incredulous and uneducated.

... of course this whole comet Elenin thing.....elenin standing for extinction level event nibiru is near.

Are you contending that the astronomer who discover this comet made his name up to fit some fantasy story? Do you even know where the name "Elenin" came from?

Leonid Elenin

IASC Astronomer (Backup Support)

Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences).
International Astronomical Search Collaboration

And as far as it not existing in a cataclysmic capacity for earth, it's only truly destructive every 7200+ years, enough time for mankind to become complacent, as we have.

Unfortunately for the theory, even accepting this nonsense as true, it would be visible for several hundred years in the orbital cycle during perigee, and once it approached the distance of Saturn.

Why hasn't anyone published a telescopic image? Elenin, after all, was able to find and photograph a tiny comet-sized object well outside this range! Dozens of amateur astronomers have confirmed its presence and refined its orbit since his discovery was first published.

Where are the "Nibiru" amateur astronomers? Where are their images? Any amateur astronomer would covet the opportunity to lend his or her name to a "newly discovered" object or even to confirm or refine its orbit.

What is your source for the 7,200-year period of this orbit? What imaging system produced this information?

There is no objective evidence that supports your conclusions and assertions.

deny ignorance
jw

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

And if it is coming in from the South polar eliptic,it wouldnt come anywhere near the asteroid belt....or any other planet or object in a normal eliptic orbit....something to ponder on

Good point. I do believe from the charts I've seen on youtube and so forth that it really doesn't pass through the asteroid belt. But it does apparently jog comets from their orbit in the oort cloud and that's what causes a lot of the damages on the 3600 year pass it makes on our far side...when it's own gravitational and magnetic effects on our planet are not the main concerning factor. Of course this current pass is supposed to be the closer pass when it's gravitational and magnetic effects on our planet will be a concern as well as it's effects on the trajectories of near earth objects that are already a concern for us....now more so.
edit on 3/26/2011 by MissSmartypants because: expanding info

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

What cleansing?

ALS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Denying ignorance can be construed as disinformation from a biased source...not saying the naysayers ARE biased or controlled,just saying that they can be interperted as being such....and,as we all know and have seen many times,large governments are able to control what is released,even by so-called independents...either by threats,promises or other coercion methods....and all one has to do is turn on or read something that is daily put out by the so-called "lame-stream" media to know that such outlets are in someones pocket all the time...so simply saying "someone" would surely have spotted and commented on it by now is just plain having your head in the sand..or hiding the truth
edit on 3/26/2011 by Homedawg because: sp.clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297

Relying on your own thread as a "source" is the weakest possible of all citations to authority.

Especially when that "source" is basically a conglomeration of misrepresented and misinformed YouTube fearmongers.

They are seeing it. In 1984 it was first detected by the IRAS satellite which detects infrared radiation but was quelched by the press and didn't really come back to the forefront until this whole 12/21/2012 thing started.

That's absolutely untrue. A hypothetical planet outside the Kuiper belt has been postulated for decades and the possibility examined at length. And proven false.

Why misrepresent imaginary "facts" that are easily disproved, and which have been the subject of many ATS threads?

And TPTB are doing their best to confuse the issue by telling us soon we'll see two suns in the sky when Beteguese goes supernova,

Only ATS fearmongers have claimed that a Betegeuse nova will be "soon," and that's either because they do not understand that "soon," in astronomical terms, can be millions of years, or becasue they play into the fear the future mode so popular among the incredulous and uneducated.

... of course this whole comet Elenin thing.....elenin standing for extinction level event nibiru is near.

Are you contending that the astronomer who discover this comet made his name up to fit some fantasy story? Do you even know where the name "Elenin" came from?

Leonid Elenin

IASC Astronomer (Backup Support)

Mr. Elenin is an amateur astronomer from Lubertsy City, Russia, located near Moscow. With a passion for astronomy since childhood, he studies minor objects in the Solar System and variable stars. He has discovered more than 10 variable stars and numerous asteroids. He works at the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (Russian Academy of Sciences).
International Astronomical Search Collaboration

And as far as it not existing in a cataclysmic capacity for earth, it's only truly destructive every 7200+ years, enough time for mankind to become complacent, as we have.

Unfortunately for the theory, even accepting this nonsense as true, it would be visible for several hundred years in the orbital cycle during perigee, and once it approached the distance of Saturn.

Why hasn't anyone published a telescopic image? Elenin, after all, was able to find and photograph a tiny comet-sized object well outside this range! Dozens of amateur astronomers have confirmed its presence and refined its orbit since his discovery was first published.

Where are the "Nibiru" amateur astronomers? Where are their images? Any amateur astronomer would covet the opportunity to lend his or her name to a "newly discovered" object or even to confirm or refine its orbit.

What is your source for the 7,200-year period of this orbit? What imaging system produced this information?

There is no objective evidence that supports your conclusions and assertions.

deny ignorance
jw

You've been a member of a conspiracy theory website since 2008. How hard would it be for TPTB to create or manipulate the existence of a Leonid Elenin. And on another thread I posted a recent photo of him. He's surprisingly young and attractive. So I'm quite sure he's real but I'm not naive enough not to know that his discovery could very well have been manipulated by TPTB just because of his last name.
For years now there has been available every conceivable type of image of Nibiru steadily growing closer and closer to us if one truly wanted to see them.
edit on 3/26/2011 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
check out the new thread just posted about the UFO shooting at a missle...weird....and lets see how long that video is allowed to stay on youtube...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Okay that has nothing to do with this topic and that is not the actual video of the UFO shooting down the missle, it is a recreation. The original will never see the light of day. But I have no doubt the incident really happened and as I alluded to ...different subject all together.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
According to Sitchen (sp?), the asteroid belt is the remnant of a planet with which Nibiru collided on a much earlier pass. And amateur astronomers ARE announcing their findings. I saw a video yesterday on You Tube that showed a faint object near Pluto that the author claims is a brown dwarf. As a dark star, it will be difficult to see before it gets close enough to be illuminate by the sun. Search E.L.E.N.I.N. Extinction Level Event Nibiru Is Near on You Tube.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by PoorFool
18 and 21 year old children, really?

Are you referring to the fact that I called my grown offspring children or that I am far too beautiful and sexy to have children of those ages? Either way, I completely understand.

This made my day! Great comeback. I love it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Homedawg

Okay that has nothing to do with this topic and that is not the actual video of the UFO shooting down the missle, it is a recreation. The original will never see the light of day. But I have no doubt the incident really happened and as I alluded to ...different subject all together.
I know...I put that there simply to make a point about suppression of news,which is what I was posting about a few ago...off subject,yes...but apt,yes also...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join