It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Okay....here it is in a nutshell......the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't. It has a brown dwarf star companion that orbits around Sol(our sun) in a highly elliptical orbit, taking it by our planet every 3600+ years....once passing by on its way in one direction and then passing by again going back the other direction, giving it a total orbital time of 7200+ years. Depending on whether it's passing by coming in or going out has a lot to do with the amount of damage it does to Earth as it passes.

So you are suggesting that our solar system has two suns? One of which is in orbit around the sun we know of? One big problem....Suns don't orbit. A sun is a star.... They stay where they are... Planets orbit. If it is a star though as you are suggesting, it would not orbit.

Your "theory" defies physics.... Nice try though.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Sounds to me that Charles Lada is a government disinfo agent, bought and paid for by the Bildeburgers. As for no chemtrails in your area? Obviously the chemtrails that make you not see the chemtrails are working. HR 2977? Please, just because they passed something doesn't mean they are doing it. Probably done to pacify the sheeple.

You should really watch more YouTube videos, the History Channel and the SYFY network before posting.

Have a great day! I say that because we will soon have two suns and perpetual daylight.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
yes its real but when it passes the only harm that will be done is it puts off a strong electrostatic charge... that charge will fry the brains of all the folks wearing tinfoil hats.

ignorance is what the masses do best!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

So you are suggesting that our solar system has two suns? One of which is in orbit around the sun we know of? One big problem....Suns don't orbit. A sun is a star.... They stay where they are... Planets orbit. If it is a star though as you are suggesting, it would not orbit.

Your "theory" defies physics.... Nice try though.

actually they do orbit around thier common center of mass.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c38174d8e17c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I am sorry, but must address this, even if it is tangential to the OP. (Well...OP did bring up that "other" hoax..."chem"-trails....so, that can o'worms is truly opened. AND needs to be clamped down with facts.)

....Chemtrails are a done deal.Here in the USA anyway..Our Congress passed HR 2977 making it so...

Wrong! Wrong. Wrong.

"HR 2977" (House Resolution # 2977) DID NOT....I repeat, DID NOT "pass"....it never made it past the conference committees.

The whole thing was a BOONDOGGLE....it was suborned by some whacko "UFO"-ologists who added all sorts of language to it. Unbeknownst to its sponsor (Dennis Kucinich) UNTIL he (or a member of his staff) read the damn thing!

NO....it is just another of the many, many still-living HOAXES and claims that surround "chem"-trails. Very similar, in style and substance, to these "nibiru" claims too. Same cast of characters, often.....

contrailscience.com...

Carol Rosin (very famous in the UFO world) is/was involved. HERE is her comment:

Comment
From Carol Rosin
[email protected]
1-28-2

Perhaps I can help correct some fuzzy information that is being spread about H.R.3616, the Space Preservation Act of 2002, and Congressman Dennis Kucinich.

(If you follow the link above, this letter is there...and, the "H.R. 3616" mentioned is the OTHER bill presented, to replace....yes, to REPLACE H.R. 2977!!!!)

This bill will only ban space-based weapons and the use of weapons to destroy or damage objects in space that are in orbit. It is NOT a bill to ban chemtrails and/or psychotronics or mind control devises or any specific weapons listed in the category of definitions in the original bill.

I’m not sure where that rumor started, but in any case, those definitional were only listed on the original bill for definitional purposes…to exemplify what space-based weapons might be deployed in space if the space-based weapons bill isn’t passed. Frequently bills are revised, and things like definitions are removed. No big deal. The legislation is in no way compromised. This Congressman and his legislation maintain their integrity and commitment to ban space-based weapons. It was never a bill to ban chemtrails or mind control technologies.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

It's more complicated than just saying "orbit about the common center of mass". When the masses involved are VASTLY different.

Your animated GIF isn't correct, there though. The red '+' sign in the middle, that is showing as a common focus of both of the ellipses??

NOT a "common center" of either of those two masses. Not in the paths of the orbits as depicted.

(You need a MASS at one of the foci, of each ellipse.....)

Rather obvious, to me....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

whoa! easy there mr. hawking! I put that there to give the general idea of how it works.
2nd.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How about this theory: These are not strange times, nor strange celestial objects are headed our way, nor any increase in natural disasters, etc, etc. Natural events and disasters of today are the same as they were hundreds of years in the past up to today.

The difference is our ability to communicate, photograph, and video events unlike the past.

Also PCT's can congregate in forums as this to spread irrational ideas. (as mine here may be)

Therefore this is how Nibiru was originated?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantanna
no wonder the rothschilds, schiffs, warburgs, etc are just stealing all our money. i always wondered what could you do with that much money, considering it would be like sand grains on a beach. they are probably spending it building their insane bunkers, and paying off or killing the people who built such bunkers.

You are more right than you think, they knew back in 1984(?) after the Iris telescope that a brown dwarf existed and they knew they needed to create large amounts of money. It started with stealing billions in the savings and loan scandal (Clintons anyone) and kept right on going through the first gulf war. When it was realized that they had 10 years left to prepare you had 911. Since that time trillions have been stolen in the stock market, trillions missing from the Pentagon. The Fed. Reserve just announced that trillions were missing and they didn't know where it was. They have spent all of this money preparing their underground bunkers, well stocked they probably have MRE caviar and a winery second to none. As for me I'm going to stay on top and go out and piss on the ground every chance I get, you never know when it will filter through.

This little video is interesting.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 26-3-2011 by aceace because: add

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Unless I'm mistaken, didn't the Nibiru phenomenon first sweep the conspiracy community around 2003 or so? Wasn't it then predicted that it would cause devastation on Earth in May 2003? I'm fairly certain there have also been subsequent dates for its "arrival," all of which have passed without incident. Now it's being linked with the build up to 2012, or in some cases, the belief that 2011 is the "real" date the Mayans were warning us of with their long count calendar.

Where did these theories originate? Why have they propagated in spite of the fact that they have repeatedly failed to produce the foretold events when the prescribed dates have passed in the past? Why are there no observed gravitational changes to bodies in the solar system consistent with the approach of something as massive of another star, let alone one with planets orbiting it? Why have no amateur astronomers reported the object? If it's a brown dwarf, and it's within the orbit of Jupiter as some claim, why is it not visible to the naked eye or by amateur astronomers?

I am not asserting the impossibility of an inexplicably invisible massive star in our solar system or close to it that is inexplicably invisible, because anything can seem impossible until it happens. (Prohibitively improbable though it may be.) But these are questions that must be answered. If they are ignored, avoided, or simply put on hold until the predicted date(s) comes, then what basis is there to believe in any of this in the first place?

Please note: I am not telling anyone what to believe. Believe what you wish. Nor am I attacking anyone for doing so. You will notice that I have merely posed questions.

Peace.

edit on 3/26/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Clarification and typos as per usual.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Pole shifts do not always happen with the passing, pole shifts are about 100,000 years apart. They know this from the ice core samples. I do agree that we are due for another. I also believe that when this passing happens (according to the Mayan calender) that all hell breaks loose. If we survive it should be a great celestial fireworks show. Three comets are inbound that will arrive at nearly the same time. I posted the link a few posts up.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Great thread. When the first 'official' announcements came out about comet Elenin, wasn't there a picture (artist rendering) of it looking like it had a blue flame-like tail on both sides? People commented on it looking like the "winged disk" of Summerian legend. Or am I confusing it with something else, because I've been searching for that picture on the internet, using every term I can think of, and can't find it anywhere. I thought I saw it on one of the first threads about Elenin here on ATS and did a search with no luck. Do you think it could be deleted? And why?

Anyway I thought this might add to your thread and the fact that things may be covered up (this image for example) just adds to your theory.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My questions is: Why all the underground bunkers??? The government is in overdrive having these things built. Why?? What do they know that we don't?
Something happens every so often that causes great changes on earth. Something happened to cause Pangea (sp?) to break up. Something caused us to go into and out of an Ice Age several times. What would cause such a hugh change on Earth???

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I never believed in Nibiru until now. I think it was the six exclamation marks in the thread title that won me over!!!!!!
It's a well know fact at ATS that exclamation marks overrule scientific knowledge every time!!!!!!

IRM

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer
yes its real but when it passes the only harm that will be done is it puts off a strong electrostatic charge... that charge will fry the brains of all the folks wearing tinfoil hats.

lmao... I'm looking into the future, walking around, seeing all these tinfoil hats on the ground with smoke poring out of them

All in all, time will tell but I don't believe Niburu is playing peek-a-boo behind the Sun, and with all this talk of a binary star, keeping our attention on the sky, we loose focus on what's happening under our feet.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I don't quite understand how this is the truth about nibiru once and for all....how is this statement fact and not speculation?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey, my first post and it is on a Nibiru thread. I don't get to post much usually due time constraints but I couldn't resist this time because there is something I've been itching to ask. I know there is a lot of talk about the Nibiru being a brown dwarf star making it hard detect. I'll admit this isn't my field of expertise so I could be wrong about this. Even though a brown dwarf may not be giving off light wouldn't it still block out objects? If it is a solid mass wouldn't the stars and other visible objects behind it that are normally there suddenly be obscured for a time?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Surely, with all of the members ATS has, someone has their own - DECENT - telescope that they can use to check out all of the coordinates of reported "Nibiru" sightings.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So where in the solar system is it supposed to be right now?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I would think that IF Nibiru exists AND it comes around every 3600 years that we would see a rise and decline in civilization. Right?

People would advance to a certain level and then, WHAM, Nibiru comes around, wipes out civilization and we have to start at the beginning. We would go from hunter/gatherers to city dwellers and then back again as we tried to put our lives back together. I don't see this happening. I see a steady rise in civilization throughout the past 7200 years with the "dark ages" being the lone anomaly.

In the past 7200 years we have built great structures, made war against one another, survived plagues, survived earthquakes, volcanoes and other natural disasters. These things have been written, these things have been documented. Through it all, we have survived and have advanced our cultures.

Some cultures do disappear...it's a big world. Some of these cultures we have found. Some are beneath the oceans...not caused by Nibiru but caused by the natural warming and cooling of the planet. During an ice age a culture might flourish in land risen by a lowered ocean. As the planet warms, the ocean rises and retakes the land, causing the civilization to "disappear" beneath the waves. Not Nibiru, just the nature of the planet. Some cultures are destroyed by volcanoes....again, these are Non-Nibiru volcanoes.

Understand this is somewhat oversimplified but hopefully you can see my point. If there is evidence in our historical timeline that shows every 3600 years our planet is impacted by a world wide cataclysm, I'd like to see it. And please don't tell me that the NWO/Illuminate/Bildeburgers are hiding this information from us, unless you can show actual proof of it. If you do, I'd like to see it!

I was a huge believer in Planet X, Sitchin, Danikan and all the rest. I've read their books, watched their movies, listened to them speak. They do a great job in making their points by showing only what they want you to see. They simply ignore everything that contradicts their theories.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join