It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

There we go huh? Problem solved? As if your post (with absolutely NO source, whatsoever) has any more credibility than the other 6,200?

Were you serious? Or was this meant to be funny?

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
So by Oct of this year we should be able to see Nibiru, Is that by the naked eye or by telescope?

It's pretty big and it's already visible to the naked eye. It's just not always in a position where it can be seen, depending on the time of day and where you are. But as it gets closer that will change and it's existance will be undeniable.

This is correct!

It can be seen with the naked eye presently depending on your geographical location and optimum astronomical conditions.

Regarding the undeniably...I don't buy it for a moment.
People will be told that it's a magic Frisbee designed by our government as a matter of National Security to confuse potential terrorists and to keep us safe.

On top of that we will be told of the enormous cost the government had to pay to set the magic Frisbee into the sky and that all true patriotic Americans should be willing to pay the Federal Government $200 per day for privilege of watching the magic Frisbee and to help defray the costs.

Of course a vast majority of Americans will be standing in "Gratitude Payment Lines" waving little American flags and eagerly looking forward to paying their fair share in thanksgiving and gratitude.

Do you think I'm kidding?
Based on the intelligence of the average American it's a perfectly plausible concept.

edit on 27-3-2011 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by MrHappyman989
So by Oct of this year we should be able to see Nibiru, Is that by the naked eye or by telescope?

It's pretty big and it's already visible to the naked eye. It's just not always in a position where it can be seen, depending on the time of day and where you are. But as it gets closer that will change and it's existance will be undeniable.

SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST

This is correct!

It can be seen with the naked eye presently depending on your geographical location and optimum astronomical conditions.

Regarding the undeniably...I don't buy it for a moment.
People will be told that it's a magic Frisbee designed by our government as a matter of National Security to confuse potential terrorists and to keep us safe.

On top of that we will be told of the enormous cost the government had to pay to set the magic Frisbee into the sky and that all true patriotic Americans should be willing to pay the Federal Government $200 per day for privilege of watching the magic Frisbee and to help defray the costs.

Of course a vast majority of Americans will be standing in "Gratitude Payment Lines" waving little American flags and eagerly looking forward to paying their fair share in thanksgiving and gratitude.

Do you think I'm kidding?
Based on the intelligence of the average American it's a perfectly plausible concept.

edit on 27-3-2011 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

So you are suggesting that our solar system has two suns? One of which is in orbit around the sun we know of? One big problem....Suns don't orbit. A sun is a star.... They stay where they are... Planets orbit. If it is a star though as you are suggesting, it would not orbit.

Your "theory" defies physics.... Nice try though.

facepalm...

nothing in this universe "stays where it is"...moons orbit around planets, planets orbit around stars, stars orbit around the centre of galaxies, galaxies move through the universe at tremendous speeds.

2 stars in a solar system would orbit a common centre of mass.

or 1 smaller star could orbit 1 larger star just like the planets do.

so...huge fail on your behalf.....Nice try though!

edit on 27-3-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
No references, no citations, no quotes, just scaremonegering.

Why do people keep saying there is a planet comeing? Abrown dwarf is not a planet you morons!

And of a brown dwarf was traveling through out solar system it immense gravity would already be pulling our little system, and planet appart. As very elequently explained already in other threads on ATS.

Please stop worrying people. We are not all going to die this year. You can't see this supposed object in the sky now, and won't be eble to ever, it does not exsist. Untill I see some proof, and I mean real evidence, no one will convince me it does.

Anyone want to raise to the challenge? Show me your proof!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
seen this on Friday, 25th March 2011 at 5:19am on the way to work. it stood out like dogs balls. Brighter than anything in the dawn sky, the other stars were long gone yet it shone bright. It's Venus, the morning star and they are power lines running through the photo and trees at the bottom. I was driving

edit on 27/3/11 by spearhead because: toad

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
better start packing my survival bags. uluru will be a safe place. im from melbourne im a fairly new member and what got me into conspiracys was 2012 theories . ill keep an eye out in melbourne
edit on 27-3-2011 by ausietruthgetter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think the main crux of this is that if the superb uninfluenced amateur astronomers that are located all around this world in their tens of thousands, possibly hundreds of thousands have failed to make a mass alert to this then is doesn't exist. These guys watch the sky all the time and they know whats going on. If a brown dwarf was heading our way with other planets orbiting around it i think they would have picked up on it by now.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett

I have read all of Sitchin's work, just wish I could decipher the Sumerian texts for myself, but I will flag this as it may just be true.
Cheers

Well here is a link to sumerian texts translated to english. Some of the theories that some have said are in these texts do not exist. With this link they can be searched.
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

you state:

...a brown dwarf star companion that orbits around Sol (our sun) in a highly elliptical orbit, taking it by our planet every 3600+ years....once passing by on its way in one direction and then passing by again going back the other direction, giving it a total orbital time of 7200+ years. Depending on whether it's passing by coming in or going out has a lot to do with the amount of damage it does to Earth as it passes...

the Earths orbit being fairly round is close to 93 million + 93 million= 186 million miles diameter
and as the solar system travels through space, on both a up-down oscillation, and in an orbit within one spiral arm of the Milky Way Galaxy...

that's gotta be one enormous elliptical orbit of 3,600 yrs coming & 3,600 years going
covering something like 2 light years

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Any one know of any good planets out there, and if anyone is heading that way, can I hitch a lift. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Is it just me that really HOPES this is bull? I mean i like my life and want to enjoy many more years here, its as if everyone is willing the end of mankind, doesn't that mentality disturb anyone? everyone seems to want Nibiru to appear, when really we should be hoping its not gonna appear right?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
Is it just me that really HOPES this is bull? I mean i like my life and want to enjoy many more years here, its as if everyone is willing the end of mankind, doesn't that mentality disturb anyone? everyone seems to want Nibiru to appear, when really we should be hoping its not gonna appear right?

If course it is bull. People just love a good conspiricy.

There is also the romance of disaster. People want to feel special, like they are living in special times. The end times, the coming of the Lord, the end of the world. We are the special people who will get to see it all come to an almighty climax! Yeah, right!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mindsmog

My thoughts exactly.

I don't think alot of people relise the horror that would be invovled if something planet-sized were to hit the Earth. Can you imagine seeing that huge brown planet in the sky and knowing for a fact that you and everyone you love were about to be killed. It would drive the masses insane.

If I actually believed in Nibiru it might drive me mad, even if it were real I don't think I would want to know until the very end.

Sometimes ignorance is bliss!

ALS
edit on 27-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
if nibiru is real and is ment to appear in october surely like any other planet in the night sky it would be visible if not the brightest thing in the night sky or close to

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This thread has reminded me of Brandon Levon and his books on the cycle of Creation - Salvation - Destruction. There were a few threads about his books on this forum:

Brandon Levon

Although the books are full of typos and grammatical mistakes, what he mentions in his books ties in with a coming disaster that will cleanse the planet. He claims that some people know about this and are preparing while leaving the majority in ignorance waiting for the end of times which their man made religions prepared them for to keep them in passive mode.

As far as the nature of Elenin goes, we will have to wait a bit longer to know the truth beyond doubt.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well if anyone is interested .... I'm giving classes starting next week on how to bend "WAY OVER" and kiss it (ALL) Goooooooooooooooood Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!! God be with us all !!!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

Please post a link to the ephemeris; that will settle this question once and for all.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This Nibiru nonsense is getting as bad as the reptilian shape shifting threads a while back which if im not mistaken
started getting put into the gray area. Their is zero proof of Nibiru and im personally sick of seeing all these Nibiru threads myself. I wish ATS mods would start putting these trash nibiru fear mongering threads where they belong until REAL evidence can be put forth.

edit on 27-3-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just woke up so I haven't had a chance to read through all the most recent posts....but I can certainly understand people not wanting to believe this. I don't want it to be true. My plans were to live a ridiculously long time and be a burden to everyone, but oh well. I have been following this topic for a few years now and people are seeing it, telescopes are picking it up and it apparently is really there. Today's Sunday ....why don't you spend some time today looking it up. Start with youtube for some videos of it.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join