It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I dont know if this link has already been posted, if so, I apologise. This is one of the few news articles I could find that could be related to the rumbling noise.
It is from Oct 28 2010 and its about a loud humming sound heard by local residents over Hull, UK. The website is a local news paper for the area.

Mystery surrounds the source of a loud "humming" noise heard by Hull residents last night. The Mail has received several calls from readers from across the city who heard the noise at about 2am. Some have speculated the noise was caused by a low-flying military aircraft. But Damien Elvin, spokesman for the Ministry of Defence, said it was not aware of any military aircraft in the area. Mr Elvin said he had made enquiries with the MoD's Low Flying Complaints and Enquiries Unit. He said: "We have no confirmed activity in that area." Others have suggested the noise could have come from Humberside Police's helicopter. But a force spokeswoman confirmed: "Between 1.15am and 5.12am the helicopter was in S#horpe." Mail reader Mike Covell posted a message on www.facebook.com/HullDailyMail. He wrote: "About 2 o'clock this morning a loud noise was heard over east Hull, possibly further, and it appeared as though it was a large aircraft with decent sized engines struggling to gain altitude.

Mystery Hum

The part I find relates the most is the quote about it sounding like a large aircraft struggling to gain altitude. I'm not saying it is an aircraft of some sort, just that is seems similar to the mechanical drone that some people have reported. The sound also lasted about 10 minutes.

No closer to finding out what is causing it but at least it is a little bit more evidence of the phenomena.
All the best
Quaid.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Quaid

There is a recording of that Hull hum some where online. Im sure it was on the hull daily mail web site around that time.

Some guy posted this in the comments section of the your link ( Mystery Hum)to the hull daily mail site. It could be an earlyer case?

www.mysterymag.com...

Edit here is the Hull hum. hull.thisistube.co.uk...
edit on 19-4-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

Nice. Thanks for the info. Will try and track it down. Not tonight though...Too late and I got work tomorrow.

Edit: Lol, just saw your above post "ThePeopleParty". Thanks again. Much appreciated for your effort. I will check the links out briefly now but also bookmark them for later.
Quaid

edit on 19-4-2011 by Quaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As a Christian who believes we are at the very end of this current age, right before the return of Christ, this thread, and really this whole Fragile Earth forum brings this scripture to mind:

Romans 8:19-22 (New International Version, ©2011)

19 For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope 21 that[a] the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.

22 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.

It basically says that the earth is groaning for it's creator, God, to end this age where sin rules the world because the earth too has been subjected to the results of our sins. All of creation has been subjected to the curse that we brought upon it because of sin. What a perfect way to describe it, groaning as in child birth. Anyine who has ever been witness to a birth knows that once labor begins, it doesn't stop until the child is born. The earthquakes, etc will only increase in intensity and frequency until that appointed time when Jesus returns and restores the earth and mankind to what God originally wanted for us. The Bible tells us that even the rocks cry out to their creator. It can't be long now.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Last two nights - North Island New Zealand - Strange Hum just like the type you hear from the old spinning tops - went on for about 4 hours.
Can't narrow it down - will be making enquiries today see if anyone else is hearing it and what else it could be??????

It's very strange - sort of get's in your head when you're trying to sleep.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Today 20/04/2011 at approx 9:07 in San Diego near Pacific beach, I was outside and heard a rumbling noise. Their were 3 distinct booms and initially I thought it was an earthquake. I came inside and checked the USGS website and didn't see any quake activity for this area at that time of day. This was a different rumble in that it was three distinct booms that rumbled. Not the continuous rumble I heard last month. I just wanted to post this for future reference coco.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

When I heard it, that's how it was a loud rumble/roar with soft booms every few minutes. I listened to it for apox 45 minutes.....it was constant.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I was just out walking around southern Central West End in St. Louis, MO for lunch. It was right about 12:25 CST. Heard a very loud rumbling for about 30-45 seconds though. Not any longer than that.

Being an Air Force brat and having lived on or around Air Force installations for over 20 years, it immediately sounded like a very close jet flying over head.

But, it was on and off like a switch.
It did not have the slow gradual growing louder and then the slow gradual softening. It was all of a sudden there...then gone.

So, that's my contribution to this bizarre thing!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I am glad this thread is here so all of can continue to post our observations, What your describing is what my daughter and I heard last month and I reported here. I find it very strange that Visiting ESB started this thread a month ago and now to the day almost I hear another strange rumbling boom..jewston's thread mentions swarms of quakes here in So Cal yesterday..today so far it's pretty quite thank goodness
take care coco

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I just really hope some day we can find out exactly what it is. If it were just one area, it would be easy to pinpoint. But it seems to be everywhere....that is the strange part of it!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hey StealtyKat howdy..I wish the origin of the sound could be found as well..I have a gut feeling it's the rocks or whatever is under earths crust grinding around underground..opening up huge underground air pockets or something and air is rushing in..wow I sound like a whack job with that statement, but really when we heard the sound the first time that's what it reminded of..like a giant chasm had opened or something. cheers coco

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I think it could be geological too. You know what sounds EXACTLY like it? The sound of a volcano when it is "waking up" Check it out these sound clips

on this page listen to the one called "low volcano rumble"

www.audiosparx.com...

On this next page, listen to "Volcano" (the second one) "Volcano lava Lake Gas" and "Volcano Rumble Bangs"

www.audiosparx.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Too bad ATS removed this thread from the contents list. This thread has someone posting at least every day since it was started with 58 pages and counting. I wrote ATS hoping they'll put it back on the home page list. Maybe some of you would like to do that too. This is a real mystery which is affecting many people and many geographical areas.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I think it could be geological too. You know what sounds EXACTLY like it? The sound of a volcano when it is "waking up" Check it out these sound clips

Hey StealthyKat wow good find! that 1st clip is what we heard to the "T" I would say it is dead on! right on yup low volcano rumbling. Now the terrifying part of this is "waking up" I had no idea California had so many volcano's in it. Here's a map of today using google earth with the earthquake add on and the volcano add on I'll post a few links for that, anyway this is live quake activity take a look at the quakes in comparison to the volcano locations, We have a perfect circle or ring! this is pretty scary stuff indeed. Check it out..cheers and I think your onto something coco..
www.google.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a45baf0b6753.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Well, I'd put $10 on the table that it was HAARP. EM pulses in a steady sequence making the magnetosphere vibrate like a diaphram, the effect 'bouncing' through the atmosphere bending/shaping/directing a strong jet stream like current flow. Why? To help Japan move their contaminated air out to the northern sea to buy them time. Would be interesting to get their weather reports to confirm, or just watch the news for the next few days and see if it gets better.

Just a theory...

I was thinking HAARP as well. This is my first post here. I enjoy reading conspiracy sites, but take them with a huge grain of salt. Been reading up on HAARP lately, and at first glance all of the conspiracy just sounds like a wet dream some sci-fi geek tinfoil-hat-wearing neckbeard had. But then you think - Tesla talked about these theories around a century ago, and it doesn't surprise me at all that these ideas have been revisited in the modern technological age.

www.youtube.com...

This video doesn't prove anything about a conspiracy, but it does show that weather effecting technology is, at the very least, pretty damn plausible.

There seems to be a lot of conspiracy buzz about HAARP being used to induce earthquakes using low frequency vibrations reflected off the earth's ionosphere to target specific areas. Frankly, I understand very little about physics, science or any of that crap. But I did watch a mythbusters episode where they shook a whole suspension bridge with a little hand held thumper that they got to match the frequency of the bridge. Guess where they got the idea? One of Tesla's inventions.

HAARP is also a suspect in many people's mind about why birds are suddenly falling out of the air dead. A little reading on my part leads me to think this explanation doesn't sound as implausible as fireworks.

Is it causing a diaphragm like effect? Could it cause atmospheric ducting? Is it using resonant frequencies in an attempt to induce an earthquake. Is New Madrid going to blow a gasket and split the country in half? Tune in tomorrow for your front seat to the apocalypse.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Here's a map of today using google earth with the earthquake add on and the volcano add on I'll post a few links for that, anyway this is live quake activity take a look at the quakes in comparison to the volcano locations, We have a perfect circle or ring! this is pretty scary stuff indeed. Check it out..cheers and I think your onto something coco..

Why is that scary? Its basic geology beem happening since like forever.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kykweer

Hi..mostly because of the increased activity the area around Hawthorne NV. has been very quite for some time, as the area around Mexicali. Many area seem to awaking now that have been sleeping..coco

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
You will have to trust me because I don't have a video. I just heard a large rumbling followed by a minor spike in the frequency used by my step-dad's wireless headset. It rang in his ear like our soundboard does at church when you get really bad feedback. It has never done this before. The rumbling was not continuous like it was in this familiar video originally posted by Visiting ESB and ELahrairah,
but only lasted for one as you hear in the video. Never heard the sound in RL, only in the video. I have a few ideas as to what caused them, many covered extensively here at ATS; many more than I have the time to list here.

Can HAARP Create Earthquakes? by PuterMan
Page two references an exceptional book, Angels Don''t Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning. An acquaintance and physicist specializing in water molecules (used to go to my church) referred me to the book as well. He received his degree from UAF. He is currently in prison for unsubstantiated allegations of child molestation (the child didn't even testify). He was outspoken against HAARP. (slightly off-topic, but from what his wife told me, the court-room in which the proceedings took place had the Egyptian symbol of death on the wall behind the judge)

Earthquakes are Electric by mnemeth1

Haarp, ELF's, It is a weapon by randyvs

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I thought it sounded like it for sure....when I first heard those, I got chills. The only thing is, it's being heard in so many places....that's the part that just doesn't fit. But the sound is uncanny it's so similar to what I heard....I don't think we have volcanoes in Louisiana though....except maybe in the Gulf of Mexico but I think those are "dead"......It's really a mystery, that's for sure, and one I hope we will have an answer to soon!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Hey StealthyKat are you all doing alright over there in LA? seeing the terrible flooding..looks bad hope you are doing alright..I wish we could get an answer too..I just hope it doesn't come in the form of a BIG earthquake..take care coco

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join