It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by codefox

The West Windsor rumblings at least could be explained away as being sourced in the salt mines or industrial activity, but the Woodslee area rumblings are certainly puzzling. I am accustomed to the occasional tremors from local quarry blasting, but those come at predictable times and are audible for only a moment. I can't say that I've heard what is being reported in the Windsor/Essex area...yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I heard this. It was a phenomenon i cannot explain and never have heard before.

I just think the earth is going through puberty.

I also noticed the earth in my hometown warping and we havent had a big earthquake.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well I am out by the devonshire Mall & I heard it mostly in the afternoons & I think one or twice in the evening
I thought it sounded like a train going by , but of course there was nothing around , I havent heard it for about a week or so ,I say heard but really its more like you feel it it seemed more like a vibration to me than a sound,...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Not sure that anyone had seen this but thought I would share.
www.windsorstar.com...

I will say it has been fairly quiet here however I have noticed very loud “jet engine sounds” from midnight to 7 am as of late for the last 3 days. Really loud and the whoosh of the broken windmill came back last night for about 3 hours and in the right ear and then back to the dog whistle noise the causes nausea.

Oh yeah and my animals, 2 cats, 1 dog, were going nuts from 7 pm till about 4 am yesterday.
Ainge

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i am from melbourne australia and about 3 weeks ago in the warehouse i work at there was a rumbling noise and the warehouse shook. this went on for about 3-5 minutes then in the last 10 seconds it got more intense and louder almost to the point where i had to cover my ears. after this my boss and colleagues who were in the office at the time all came running into the warehouse only to find that the power had gone out. next door to my workplace is a building site which had been completed maybe 3 weeks prior to the "rumbling" and all the people who were incharge of furnishing the apartments next door were outside gathering their breathe. the power was out for the next few hours and everyone who works in the area around my workplace felt a considerable amount of discomfort towards the end of the "rumble". also in the past few weeks LOTS of cracks have appeared in the road and footpath in the area of my workplace.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
STRANGE rumbling noisein Florida coming from the Earth!!?? What is it?

www.youtube.com...

This sounds similar to OP's original tape version and by the way I've seen this coming since last year, still awaiting back to hear answer from a few people who may know.

This chap has his own radio show by looks of it and he's been reviewing it and has been studing this and wants to know if any of you have had this experience so you can talk with him.
edit on 10-4-2011 by DClairvoyant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I just came across this site and thougth it would fit in good here so you would have a link as well to a site that has a few Mystery Booms and Skyquakes...
mysterybooms.blogspot.com...

Thought I would share.

Ainge

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
once again the rumbling happened today. coincidence? i post a reply to this thread about the rumblings and it happens again? haha. today it happened whils on my coffee break. i could hear the rumbling and could feel it and i put my coffee on the table and "cue cup of water scene from jurassic park" happened. except this time it did not become more intense at the end but more so during the middle of the rumbling. and it was a more apparent pulsing noise this time but definately sounded like the same rumble. if this happens again and i get time i will DEFINATELY whip out my ipod and record something and post here.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Thanks for sharing this, I am pretty much in the mountains here in the UK and have moved to a new place in a new area right before the holidays, so i have been getting used to the usual noises and sounds around me..after a few months of living here my partner and i were hearing the same thing..constant cars idling out side or driving back and forth from about 12pm until 4am some mornings, my partner is a light sleeper and wakes at just about anything so most nights its really bad he doesnt sleep at all..i will hear it but eventually block it out if i need to, but its there and no reason for it, again its a small village full of police officer families mainly so 'boy racers' -which was my first guess, doesnt really work here and neighbors have mentioned the noises also just that there isnt any traffic to go with it.. may not be at all related to the Earthly rumblings, but its certainly something we are noticing here. I also hear fairly high winds at night around the same times as though the wind is passing over open sun roofs (if that makes sense)..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ainge

[Mystery booms coming from deep in the plate boundary were reported in Indonesia for many months before the December 2004 quake and tsunami.]

LINK: mysterybooms.blogspot.com...

Earthquake "booms" have been reported for a long time, and in the US they tend to occur more in the Northeastern US and along the East Coast.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well, my turn tonight, i am in the UK, it wasnt thunder, its a perfectly fine night, and even though i live near a traintrack, it wasnt that, I know what the train sounds like going past. It sounded a bit like a plane, but at the same time not, its realy hard to describe.
I was suprised that i was the only person in my street to go outside to look, but then again, Eastenders was on.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I found the rumbling stopped for a short time but started back up again Sunday. I was at a friend's farm and his bull ( he has had this bull for quite awhile) suddenly got so upset during one of the events that he demolished a wall and we had to send to a neighbor that has a tranq gun for his buffalo and elk. He had to shoot 2ce before the sedation started to settle the bull down. I found I have being watching the dogs anxiety level at intervals increase. I am a victim of it recently, myself. It feels like you want to run but you don't know where to run to or that time is running out and I need to do something or get something done but I don't know what. It only lasts a short time. It is really an odd feeling. Tonight it is quiet I only hear the frogs maybe I will get some sleep tonight.
Terri
Canada

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

That's train hauling cargo underground. Listen to it again. Notice how it's muffled sounding?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Definetly sounds mechanical, like a train perhaps underground train system? Maybe they are hearing a train close by? I dunno but if this is true i can only think of Phil Scnieder and his talking about DUMB's and tunneling. Makes me think of war or the worlds

www.alienscientist.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have heard it here in Louisiana several times....I just hope we can eventually find the source!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Here is evidence some people may be hearing D.U.M.B.S (Deep Underground Military Bases) being burrowed with Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM). Listen to the similarity of the sounds in these two videos:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

(original post by STARR LIGHT on Vigilant Citizen forum vigilantcitizen.com...)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Wow....that sounds eaxactly like what I heard! The only thing is....they would have to be drilling all over the world...it has been heard in so many places. But....that is so spot on....the sound is almost identical.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Why wouldnt they be doing it all over the world. Look how the vietnamese worked in NAM. They used underground tunnels to not just get around but booby-trap areas and move resources to troops. It only makes sense to go underground because really...how many people actually go underground?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There are two great reasons to build underground bases and tunnels from a military standpoint.

One is the security, protection, and secret, rapid travel capabilities you get from being deep underground.

The other is the fact that, in a world which is increasingly sensitive to civilian casualties, the only way for the enemy to reach the tunnels... is through the civilians.

If you have one underground base in the middle of a desert, and another smack dab under a populated town, which one do you think is more likely to make the enemy think twice?

I guess my point is... if our militaries HAVEN'T been building underground bases and tunnels by now, I'd be very surprised.

... Although it does beg the question: What are they preparing for?
edit on 13-4-2011 by Magnus47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Here in Michigan, on and off for about a month now, I hear this noise at night. Usually between 12am and 6am but I have heard it during the day too tho. This noise is coming from the sky, it sounds like a rumble, or like static, or light atmospheric roar of some kind. Sometimes its short, other times longer. I am right by an airport, and a train crossing and I have made a mental note of the train and the planes that pass and the sounds or rumbles that they each make. Whatever this is I hope we can all figure it out soon! Its definitely in the sky though not the ground in my area.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join