It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I live in Germany and since 3 weeks I am hearing this noise every night. It starts at about 2 or 3 am. I've never heard it before. When I close the window, the noise drives me crazy, because I sense it like a pulsating, deep vibration. When I step onto the balcony, it seems to me that the noise comes from the sky. I really want an explanation for this. It's not normal. A friend of mine stayed at my home and he heard it too. His explanation was that it comes from a factory doing cleaning or maintaing works. But i don 't buy it , because I live since 4 years in this appartment and I've never heard it before. My intuition tells me, that something is wrong with this. I can not concentrate, I feel anxious everytime I hear it. It's upsetting!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mindseye21

Well you may be onto something.......I just listened to it again and it is so similar!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ladolcevita

These are no natural sounds. I live in N. Idaho in the sticks and have heard mysterious jet noises twice in January. I believe these are definitely paranormal events. These sounds are being heard all over the world and are increasing daily. I'm in my mid 60s and have never heard anything like this before. If the sound is coming from the sky, something in the sky is making the racket. If the sound is coming from the ground, something underground is making the racket. Are both sounds related? What do you think? My guess is that they may be.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I keep hearing a noise similar to that one but I just consider it as a plane. Never thouht much of it, really, even though I did wonder why it was extremely loud.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Hi all. I havent read this thread or seen the vid. I'll do that in a moment.

I just wanted to share as It's only just stopped. The rumble that is.

Every morning between 0430 and 600 there is a low, pulsating rumble. i have tried investigating but can't seem to track the direction. It may be related to the position I'm in as it seems to fade when i get up to go and look.

Ps this is the UK.

Just about to click reply and it's back but very faint.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I've heard these strange noises over the last couple of months myself and I live in London UK, same thing like a really loud freight train that causes the house to shake, not too sure on the dates but they seem to be about the same time everyone else in this thread has been reporting and of the same duration.
I've just sat and read through every post in this thread regarding possible causes. There was one I think is more relevant than any of the others (not knocking anyone else's opinions btw) which is the Hadron Collider. If these sounds are a truly global phenomena as they seem to be, what else on earth has the magnetic power to make the earth resonate as has obviously been happening over the last 2 years ? Solar activity, alignment of the planets ? maybe. Saying that I really don't have the knowledge to make claims like that so I will keep reading and and doing my best to understand all of what i can about this subject, I guess 40 isn't too old to start educating myself. I digress though, maybe someone on this site can find out if when the collider has been powered up, the timeframe corresponds with the reports of this "EARTH RUMBLING".
First post ever guys and gals so take it easy with the rebuttals

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JustXeno

I have thought that too.....I believe the Noray Spiral was caused by it.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I believe it is a huge machine constructed to bore through the earth -solid rock to be exact. There is an article about it in the thread about the time vortex at the south pole This machine was tested in New Mexico and Colorado. People in New mexico issued complaints about the "low pulsating' sound that vibrated through their entire bodies. It could be related to mining endeavors and hopefully nothing more sinister .

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
As mentioned in my previous post buried way back where I witnessed, or should I say heard; this noise is definitely coming from the sky, didn't make the earth shake, nor were there any vibrations in our home (which is remarkable considering). The sound was nothing like thunder and everything like jet or rocket engines.

I say again, the only thing this could be in my opinion is some sort of truely cloaked technology. I dont think its a plane because if it was, and the length of time people are hearing this noise, you would be able to hear it circling, whereas it comes, stays and goes.

edit on 14-4-2011 by NOrrTH because: gramar

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hey,someone post this link about the XB37,an automated space plane by the US military thats been in orbit since 03/05/2011, with satellite tracking( it's called OTV2)
Maybe someone can relate this to the noises,who knows what its doing ,maybe shooting beams into the atmoshere.
It was Seagle on Quake Watch 2011 thread.
www.n2yo.com...
edit on 14-4-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hello,
I just have to add mine to this huge list.

Someone needs to be documenting this. These events are by far not common, nor are they anything ive ever experienced.

I live in Louisville, Ky near an airport, and Fort Knox. We have Thunder Over Louisville, one of the worlds largest Fireworks and Air show in the world is coming up on the 17th pf April. I go see the air show every year and I grown up loving advanced aircraft and have seen, in person, most of the Air Forces Arial Arsenal. I also live under a flight path to the airport. I go out and watch all various types of aircraft every night in the sky (MD-11, 747, 767,AB300, etc) With that said. Last Thursday evening (4/7/2011). I heard the same rumbling as described and have heard it also sounding like steps. The only way I could describe it would be like Godzilla walking in the distance, or the Mystery thing in the first season of LOST.

What I heard that night was nothing i have ever heard in my life. This literally sounded like footsteps but with a whirling sound. I have also heard it be a continuous rumble with a whirling sound.

I have my opinions as to what this might be ....Precedence to events set to unfold in 2012 (disastrous or change for good). That is pulled from conservative observations I make every day and have for the past 4 years.

HAARP, Alien Visitations, Atmosphere anomalies, Increasing numbers of disasters, Private/Secret Ultra/Extra Terrestrial Aircraft.... Im tired of being told that nothing is going on.
edit on 14-4-2011 by cflynnmda because: Forgot to state that I also live under a flight path that is used everyday.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by cflynnmda

Welcome!
Being a fellow louisvilian myself,been here 11 yrs now,I here alot of plane noises all the time.
I'm just west of the airport by about 5 miles.
I also hear Fort Knox when they are playing war games and bombing stuff.
I wish I could back you up on that,
but I happened to be in Atlanta at the time.
I don't doubt you,just sorry I missed it.
Will be keeping my ears open,though.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

As I was reading your reply, the sound started again. My girlfriend heard it too. She has lived next to fort knox for almost all of her life (Lebanon Junction, not far from Fort Knox). She is equally as perplexed as I. Anyone have something to explain this? Not a jet engine. I have been watching the Planes fly in for the air show. This was not a plane.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Spacequakes Rumble Near Earth

I believe the sound everyone heard is called a "Spacequake" [as NASA writes it]. Check this article from NASA. Could be from space but it could probably be caused by HAARP. Anything effecting the Earth's magnetic field would seem to cause this phenomenon.

July 27, 2010: Researchers using NASA's fleet of five THEMIS spacecraft have discovered a form of space weather that packs the punch of an earthquake and plays a key role in sparking bright Northern Lights. They call it "the spacequake."

A spacequake is a temblor in Earth's magnetic field. It is felt most strongly in Earth orbit, but is not exclusive to space. The effects can reach all the way down to the surface of Earth itself. "Magnetic reverberations have been detected at ground stations all around the globe, much like seismic detectors measure a large earthquake," says THEMIS principal investigator Vassilis Angelopoulos of UCLA.

science.nasa.gov - Spacequakes Rumble Near Earth

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
up late googling

LOOK what I found.

www.earthsensitives.org...

Updated: Friday May 18, 2001 11:02 PM Table of Sounds I hear (from my location in south San Jose)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by charlespearl

WOW...........now THAT is something to look into! Sounds very plausible. I'm going to do some research on this!

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Rumbles without sound
Auroras rain down
Magnetic fields shake
Beware the spacequake

This is from the NASA link above. RUMBLES WITHOUT SOUND. This isn't what we've been hearing (or not hearing, as the case may be--LOL). What we've been hearing in N. Idaho is an ear-splitting jet sound that starts and stops suddenly and goes on for about 10 or 20 minutes.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Cool thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
they are cloaked ships. the dead birds on the ground are evidence they have crashed into the cloaked ships. But what or who is in the ships and why? my guess is a full scale war on humanity probably in 2012.

...or sooner

this could be why the govts of the world, the U.N. want to disarm people so much. Make it an easy slaughter.
So if you havent already gotten one. get some firearms NOW. if you live in the UK, austraila or any other country disarmed of guns get a bow and arrow, crossbow, Slingshot with steel balls as ammo, (im sure you are giggling at a slingshot notion but trust me ive got one and with steel ball ammo i can get the same penetration as a 22 cal bullet or better and its bigger than a 22 cal bullet) and get swords. You do have a fighting chance....but none if you are completely disarmed. If you are disarmed of actual firearms do not lose hope. with any of the decent weapons you can get ahold of if you can beat one alien, just one that might be coming thru a window you can then posses the weapon that alien had. But have courage do not fear. fight! If im wrong about the invasion no biggie but you cant deny if you heard this sound it made you uneasy and freaked out your pets...its either
A) a natural earth occurence (yeah right sounds too mechanical)
B) A earth bore as someone said ( but that shouldnt send shivers down your spine, make you feel uneasy freak out dogs and cats etc. Dogs are usually yawning or not even batting an eye at a machine sound)
C) A top secret govt aircraft ( but in all parts of the world? they would have to refuel this big bastard at airports all over if thats the case)
D) Extraterrestrial in nature.

ive watched war of the worlds recently (the tom cruise one) and we know hollywood uses predictive programming. One scene really caught my eye, when the tripods are coming out of the earth in a 2 or 3 second scene you see rubble falling from the uprising tripod. you see a clear cross falling. This symbolizes to me the fall of religion. As these things show up people will really lose what little faith they had in god and our alien visitors will claim to be our creators.

anyways what im trying to say is if this rumbling sound is alien in nature they no doubt come to kill steal and destroy. if/when they do decloak...you can bet it will be like battle los angeles with these creatures coming out to take over every neighborhood. To supress resistance and who knows what else.
edit on 16-4-2011 by getoffmylawn because: (no reason given)

also on the subject of slingshots, check this guy out hes totally awesome what he can do with slingshots. he makes his own and his videos prove how devestating they can be www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I haven't heard of this until now. That is crazy. I wonder what dates these sounds started happening?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join