It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 60
415
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I live in Newtown Square Pennsylvania and after hearing something in ther sky at 12:00am on 5/20/2011, I went immediately on-line to google "loud noise rumbling in the sky 5/20/11" because it was so loud (got me out of the house while watching a movie it was so loud) and focused / hovering ...eventually (10mins+) seemed to be moving away/very slowly to the East and was sure I wasn't the only one hearing this. I went to see if anyone else was searching or writing about it online-and found a You Tube video with audio (just like what I was hearing) posted from a member in FLA so I subscribed right away. I've never heard anything like this before. Very loud and as strange as it might sound...I couldn't see anything because of the dense fog / mist but it sounded very very big. Really expected to see something enourmous in the sky or a fleet of hovering jets or something...I don't know. No idea what it was but wondering if anyone else just heard that...
edit on 20-5-2011 by NewtownSquarePA because: basic editing / cleaning and more descriptive.




posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewtownSquarePA
I live in Newtown Square Pennsylvania and after hearing something in ther sky at 12:00am on 5/20/2011, I went immediately on-line to google "loud noise rumbling in the sky 5/20/11" because it was so loud (got me out of the house while watching a movie it was so loud) and almost hovering...but seemed to be moving very slowly to the east) and was sure I wasn't the only one hearing this. I went to see if anyone else was searching or writing about it on line and found this video so subscribed right away. The audio was almost exactly what I heard. I've never heard anything like this before. Very loud and as strange as it might sound...I couldn't see anything because of the dense fog but it sounded very big. No idea what it was but wondering if anyone else just heard that...
Its prettty foggy out here too, Did it sound like a floating jet above your home?



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yes....but more like 20 of them.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
with all the reports of rumblings coming from the sky, i cant help but wonder why the government isnt saying anything about it. I believe all of you who say you heard whay you heard, but still, whats up with the government being shut mouth about it. I have seen the youtube videos of this happening, and from what I heard the source of the noise would have to be huge! bringing me to my point which is. Why hasent it been tracked by some ATC. unless.......is originating outside of our atmosphere. who knows......just weird though. I would say "I cant wait to the the source of the noise" but then again.....I dont wanna know. I have a baddddddddddd feeling about this.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
with all the reports of rumblings coming from the sky, i cant help but wonder why the government isnt saying anything about it. I believe all of you who say you heard whay you heard, but still, whats up with the government being shut mouth about it. I have seen the youtube videos of this happening, and from what I heard the source of the noise would have to be huge! bringing me to my point which is. Why hasent it been tracked by some ATC. unless.......is originating outside of our atmosphere. who knows......just weird though. I would say "I cant wait to the the source of the noise" but then again.....I dont wanna know. I have a baddddddddddd feeling about this.
It makes me sick that we could be facing irreversible danger and there might be people who know about it and would know how to prevent it yet they keep it from us. Isnt that kind of horrible?



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
the noise made it to jersey city last night. was woken around 3:30am and it went on until around 5am. someone in town recorded it and posted it to youtube. www.youtube.com...



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That's it! If you listen very closely, you can hear the faint booms.......it's much louder when you hear it in person isn't it?



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I live in Windsor Canada next to Detroit MI. We had been hearing the rumblings for some time now. The news papers ran 3 different articles about it. They say the Ministry of enviroment looked into it and cannot come up with a reason. They believe it is only in this area. I have tried without sucess to tell them it is an event that is happening all over the world. Deaf ears though. What is really frightening and that it has suddenly stopped here. It was just constant. So loud at night it interupted sleep. Then it just stopped and I have not heard it for a week plus. I think that is just as bad. Has anyone out there noticed it stopped. I wonder if the attention paid to it made them stop for awhile to shift the focus, which would make the sound man made or something.........
Terri



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by terricoutts
 


haven't heard anything in Oregon, although I thought I did last week(?) and as about to fall asleep when I realized it was the fire dept across the street, definitely had me going though



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
These reports are coming up everywhere: San Diego, LA, West VA, Florida, New York/New Jersey, Canada, UK,,,the latest video with the sound is from the Ohio River:

www.youtube.com...=52



Debunkers, you've got to really do better on this one if you plan to pull this into the world of the mundane. It is simply not a weather event or anything ordinary. It is causing the ground to shake for as long as the sound is happening.

Anyone's opinion welcome...including debunkers...
edit on Mon Mar 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: embed the video



If the government nor the local news agencies or police departments are not even mentioning what is going on, there has to be a reason. After all, it's not like they would just ignore something like that if the government didn't know what it was or what was causing it. The police and the news networks are puppets to a degree. They will do what they are told. If there are orders coming from much higher up saying, "you are to ignore all inquiries into this incident" then their job is not to question it and do as they are told. Think about it. What other explanation could any of you come up with to explain why the inquisition leads you nowhere? ...



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PaladinEris
 


I absolutely agree with you.
I'd say this video is the answer to the questions about the sound.

www.youtube.com...

Now there is a question how are you all hearing it and why?
Probably HAARP or maybe even something newer... but why?

I find this video interesting as well

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-5-2011 by heartfulloftruth because: still learning how to embed

edit on 22-5-2011 by heartfulloftruth because: giving the links, no embedding yet



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by heartfulloftruth
reply to post by PaladinEris
 


I absolutely agree with you.
I'd say this video is the answer to the questions about the sound.

www.youtube.com...

Now there is a question how are you all hearing it and why?
Probably HAARP or maybe even something newer... but why?

I find this video interesting as well

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-5-2011 by heartfulloftruth because: still learning how to embed

edit on 22-5-2011 by heartfulloftruth because: giving the links, no embedding yet
Wow, So all this talk on here is actually legit huh? Chemtrails and Haarp and all. wow just wow. The air we breath isnt safe, water isnt safe, food isnt safe....Nothing is safe, what the heck are we supposed to do guys? Just sit back and let this happen??



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by reesie45
 


I'd say the whole New World Order progress is coming at us all around the globe and accelerating its approach rapidly. America is a tough cookie to break apart so you have lots of happenings and they need to break the whole world apart in order to take total control. The only winning from our side (that is from ordinary people) is by maintaining love inside our hearts and mind and don't let them take control of that.

Here in Serbia as much as I can follow we haven't had a decent blue sky for months. As soon as the blue sky shows up the airplanes start spreading massively chemtrails which then turn into heavy clouds so we had snow instead of blooming flowers in April and now through May cloudy and rainy. Photographed it but still need to upload. Soon.

Starting to wonder why can't we have the proper blue sky? Why are they covering us with new set of clouds as soon as previous ones start disappearing? And it is global happening. I believe it has something to do with that noise.

I can't say I've heard the noise yet as loud as others but I feel some low frequency sound as if all the sounds on the ground have become louder and my mom just told me how she and some other people in the rural area have noticed that too. The traffic hasn't grown that much in the rural area for sounds to become louder.

The feeling inside me is weird and I don't like any of those happenings.

Anyway great thread to be able to follow the amount of it all.
We are the truth seekers, right? That is why we are here on ATS.

Here is one more link for the record

youtu.be...



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by heartfulloftruth
reply to post by reesie45
 


I'd say the whole New World Order progress is coming at us all around the globe and accelerating its approach rapidly. America is a tough cookie to break apart so you have lots of happenings and they need to break the whole world apart in order to take total control. The only winning from our side (that is from ordinary people) is by maintaining love inside our hearts and mind and don't let them take control of that.

Here in Serbia as much as I can follow we haven't had a decent blue sky for months. As soon as the blue sky shows up the airplanes start spreading massively chemtrails which then turn into heavy clouds so we had snow instead of blooming flowers in April and now through May cloudy and rainy. Photographed it but still need to upload. Soon.

Starting to wonder why can't we have the proper blue sky? Why are they covering us with new set of clouds as soon as previous ones start disappearing? And it is global happening. I believe it has something to do with that noise.

I can't say I've heard the noise yet as loud as others but I feel some low frequency sound as if all the sounds on the ground have become louder and my mom just told me how she and some other people in the rural area have noticed that too. The traffic hasn't grown that much in the rural area for sounds to become louder.

The feeling inside me is weird and I don't like any of those happenings.

Anyway great thread to be able to follow the amount of it all.
We are the truth seekers, right? That is why we are here on ATS.

Here is one more link for the record

youtu.be...

Not sure if this has to do with anything but lately ive been feeling as if im going up in a plane, you know the change of atmosphere, the ear popping, But ill just be sitting there and it happens, not sure if that's a medical thing or what, but its never happened before, ive considered ear infection and or wisdom teeth. But its kind of creepy. And as for All the chem-trails, Why would they even do it in the first place? What purpose does it serve?



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by horselady
 


I heard this same type of roar about the time of your post here, in March. It was about 4:00a.m.. I live in Northern Indiana. It was not a plane, train, truck, nor thunder. It was eerie. It lasted about 1/2 hour.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by horselady
 


I heard this same type of roar about the time of your post here, in March. It was about 4:00a.m.. I live in Northern Indiana. It was not a plane, train, truck, nor thunder. It was eerie. It lasted about 1/2 hour.
I know exactly what your talking about.



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reesie45

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
with all the reports of rumblings coming from the sky, i cant help but wonder why the government isnt saying anything about it. I believe all of you who say you heard whay you heard, but still, whats up with the government being shut mouth about it. I have seen the youtube videos of this happening, and from what I heard the source of the noise would have to be huge! bringing me to my point which is. Why hasent it been tracked by some ATC. unless.......is originating outside of our atmosphere. who knows......just weird though. I would say "I cant wait to the the source of the noise" but then again.....I dont wanna know. I have a baddddddddddd feeling about this.
It makes me sick that we could be facing irreversible danger and there might be people who know about it and would know how to prevent it yet they keep it from us. Isnt that kind of horrible?


Its VERY horrible. Obviously we cant count on the government to tell us anything about it. I mean, the police,and fire departments and such probably report it up to the FBI or some other higher authority, not down to us. The only thing we can do is keep our eyes to the sky and wait to get that perfect chance to see it for what it is. we have to work together on this. This noise really bothers me. especially if its originating from outer space. If not cause by some type of inteligence than it would be something naturally occuring. some kind of interaction with our planet. What ever it maybe is stinks to high heaven, because for it to creat such a huge effect ie. the noise, then the source HAS to be awsome in size.

My take on it is this.

if its natural, and from outer space. its behaving just as to atoms would if of the same charge. they would repel. but i havnt noticed anything about our orbit being changed so that probably is incorrect.

if its natural, and from inside our planet. well.... i guess the earthquakes and volcanos will increase in occurance and eventually the earthe will split open. just maybe. but that probably wont happen either.

now if its inteligently made and out in space, what the hell is it doing. Weather, earth quakes, tornadoes, volcanoes, could the be the product of this technology being used on our planet. And what is the purpose, some kind of tracking device, or a range finder of the such. ORRRRRRR maybe its a way to make us look up. I mean it could be just that harmless. I usually look toward the directions of sounds. And phew...if I looked up and the SKY was the sound....I would pretty much keep looking there, ALLLLL the TIME!...lol even after the sound stopped. Kind of like hearing a knock on a wall, i wanna know what made that knock. How bout a knock on the entire left side of your house!...lol without damage. I just wonder whats out there. is it coming our way, is it a way of warning us of something. and most importantly how will this effect the taste of my beer. I mean these are the things I wonder....lol


PS: NOTE to self.....switch over to canned beer, just incase the sound starts to break glass!


sorry for typos!
edit on 23-5-2011 by PLASIFISK because: just because

edit on 23-5-2011 by PLASIFISK because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I read on similar threads that gas plants release large amounts of pressure from earth which causes the sounds. What if they release the gas to lower the pressure on some points which are critical maybe in a apocalypse scenario.Releasing the pressure from the earth may cause a less catastrophic events if a large object like ELEnin interfere with its mass...



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hmm, just a small speculation on this topic. People have been on about the Reptilians living underground for thousands of years waiting to claim earth as their own..

Maybe they are waking up and preparing, lol.

On a serious note, This is just bizzare to say the least. It wouldn't be caused by the earths crust moving or anything would it?



posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by terricoutts
 


That's what happened here..... I heard it, then it just stopped for several months, and I heard it just briefly about 2 weeks ago.....the only thing that I can compare it to is the sound of a rumbling vocano....but we don't have volcanoes in Louisiana....anyway, listen to how similar the sound is.... go to this page and listen to the 2 sound files called "volcano low rumbling....very similar www.sounddogs.com...



new topics

top topics



 
415
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

log in

join