It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
[Talking about musical groups who are awake and aware TOOL in this song puts the Area 51 caller in theirs.

Tool - Faaip De Oiad

Another TOOL song is this The Fibonacci in Lateralus

Extra information on TOOL The band Tool and the New Age agenda. Part 1.[
/b] www.youtube.com...

The band Tool and the New Age agenda. Part 2.www.youtube.com...

The band Tool and the New Age agenda. Part 3.www.youtube.com... &annotation_id=annotation_539076

Keep going to parts 4 and 5.

edit on 26-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Some say that cats can sense and repel negative spirits hmmm, maybe that's why Mr Apollo rests outside my front door. We all have our guardians sweetheart and our Father knows who needs additional 'backup' at times, especially amongst those who are working for the Light that is Truth. Often they become the most burdened, though they were provided the strength to keep shining their Light in spite of opposition targeting.

Hi benedict9... Have you been burdened and targeted? I just wonder that's all. I hope your new found kitty friend will repel negative spirits for you. And, we do all have our Guardian Angels, yes, this I know.

But I already know what I know and have had enough time to help overcome my own initial anxieties, but do not fear for you are in the cradle of the Heavenly Family that you know well. Have faith in Trust for what you know and reach out to in daily guidance. They know what's best for you. Be at peace, for there is a plan for all souls for all our imperfections and transgressions. Even those in the abyss can see the Light again when granted the opportunity, even if it is 'beyond the veil'. This is a good example.

www.youtube.com...

This may be a bit too personal for you but I wonder if you've had an NDE? Sometimes I feel there's more that you are not speaking. And, you certainly don't have to answer this question. I just have a feeling, that's all. This video points out an NDE, his story makes you think about things.
"Beyond the Veil" has been spoken of before and made me think this.

I'm not worried, I'm really at peace.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hi AnthraAndromda,

I hope you and Ista and Tanka are alright. I haven't heard from you since my last post to you. Take care of your babies.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Daphne, I have waited a few days for a certain website to go up again because it contains very good articles about what the founders of the New Age heard from spirits. One of things mentioned was how primitive Christians must be eliminated so that an ascended master may come in the world and start a golden age. Of course we would be reincarnated so there was nothing evil about the idea.

As always huh. LOL.....

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Originally posted by 547000
Daphne, I have waited a few days for a certain website to go up again because it contains very good articles about what the founders of the New Age heard from spirits. One of things mentioned was how primitive Christians must be eliminated so that an ascended master may come in the world and start a golden age. Of course we would be reincarnated so there was nothing evil about the idea.

As always huh. LOL.....

Here it is.

The rest of the site is pretty good too. It talks about postmodernism and absolute truth, which is something I'm interested in, among other things.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi Daphne

No, I have not experienced NDE, however I have been taken on 'out of body' journeys to be witness to certain things. Some I have spoken of, some not, this is true.

What is deemed a burden or a blessing by an individual is often a matter of perception. Whilst being made aware of difficult knowledge changes consciousness and daily outlook to a high degree, it also enables power of Knowledge and growth which is a Divine blessing.

Months ago, I was shown an event just like this that I could never report (responsibly) in public domain, not given full detail. news.ninemsn.com.au... I was shown a pilot up close panicking through the cockpit window (side view) after all electronics, lights and all throughout the craft were suddenly 'cut off' on a passenger airliner. During the same 'journey' I was shown meteor strikes hitting land at night. This is yet to unfold and it would also be irresponsible to speculate when this would occur, though I know these events certainly will happen as so do governments.

It is not easy reporting things that I am aware initially strike fear in many, and that is what weighs heaviest on my heart so to speak---yet I feel extremely compelled to raise warnings, for these are times of growing tribulations and spiritual preparation is essential for humanity. This endeavor is bigger than myself and in essence something I knew I would be doing from my younger years. I knew from then then I would never marry, nor have children for my 'calling' was for another purpose. I have probably shared too much personal detail already both on my site and in postings, however that is my nature and serves it's purpose in spite of my sense of vulnerability for what I have disclosed.

On the 'flip side', I have also been shown my existence in a renewed 'heaven' on Earth-like place that could very well be this same Earth. Being there in such a beautiful, joyous place of peace filled with clean air, greenery and witnessing the playing and laughter of many children. I was there with another previous mentor who helped plant 'seeds' for my current journey and were there as guides/mentors for the children of tomorrow separated from sorrow. I still see myself as a child under mighty wings and will stand tall as long as that place remains.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Hi benedict9, I liked the song very nice, I've never heard that before.

It is not easy reporting things that I am aware initially strike fear in many, and that is what weighs heaviest on my heart so to speak---yet I feel extremely compelled to raise warnings, for these are times of growing tribulations and spiritual preparation is essential for humanity. This endeavor is bigger than myself and in essence something I knew I would be doing from my younger years. I knew from then then I would never marry, nor have children for my 'calling' was for another purpose. I have probably shared too much personal detail already both on my site and in postings, however that is my nature and serves it's purpose in spite of my sense of vulnerability for what I have disclosed

Might I ask you how old you are? You can plead the 5th and not answer of course, but you know how old I am, I just don't know this about you.. I always thought you were married/children. You could say younger than me or older than me if you like.

My mom never stops talking about Air France crash she's deathly afraid of airplanes. Me, I've been on a few.

I have never been out of my body have wished to be many times, but it has never happened. Some people have different spiritual abilities though. They come out in different ways I mean.

The meteor strikes are worrysome.

On the 'flip side', I have also been shown my existence in a renewed 'heaven' on Earth-like place that could very well be this same Earth. Being there in such a beautiful, joyous place of peace filled with clean air, greenery and witnessing the playing and laughter of many children. I was there with another previous mentor who helped plant 'seeds' for my current journey and were there as guides/mentors for the children of tomorrow separated from sorrow. I still see myself as a child under mighty wings and will stand tall as long as that place remains.

This sounds like the new earth after God cleans it up maybe. Or, a new place Christ has made for you. This is interesting. I hope this comes true, it sounds like a great place to be.

Sorry I took so long to post back. I listened to your song you posted. Very nice

edit on 28-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com... Cades Cove Tennessee. I've been here, it's beautiful, the smell is like nothing else in the world to me. I will go back some day.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I will be 32 this year. It's interesting you added the Tool/New Age videos as I too covered that material before you posted. Guided down the same road I see

P.S-- If Apollo repels evil spirits as well as he attracts fur to my rug, I should be more than fine

Enjoy. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

I will be 32 this year. It's interesting you added the Tool/New Age videos as I too covered that material before you posted. Guided down the same road I see

P.S-- If Apollo repels evil spirits as well as he attracts fur to my rug, I should be more than fine

Enjoy. www.youtube.com...

I like the band TOOL, some songs I do not like of theirs. I've never heard of this band either. Kinda bluesy. You are very mature for almost 32 I feel. Yes, guided down the same road. You must have a long haired cat/demon buster. www.youtube.com... Massive Attack
P.O.D. Change the World www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I came across this 'alien' encounter case study some time ago and forgot about it until somebody recently posted a thread on it. Basically testimony of a close encounter of a sexual nature between a human and an 'alien'.

PROOF! Naked Pleiadian Female -ALIEN DNA (Hair)- Polygraph Test PASSED!
www.youtube.com...=47

For what my commentary is worth to readers, I will state that this man was dealing with entities within the 'hybrid' program and not the claimed 'highly evolved Pleiadian' beings that do not exist, but are the Legion based 'poser gods' of ancient times.

Hadn't heard that track, cheers. Suprised you haven't heard of Portishead where have you been girl lol, for if Massive Attack is the milk, then Portishead would be the cream

And on another 'note'. www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

I came across this 'alien' encounter case study some time ago and forgot about it until somebody recently posted a thread on it. Basically testimony of a close encounter of a sexual nature between a human and an 'alien'.

PROOF! Naked Pleiadian Female -ALIEN DNA (Hair)- Polygraph Test PASSED!
www.youtube.com...=47

For what my commentary is worth to readers, I will state that this man was dealing with entities within the 'hybrid' program and not the claimed 'highly evolved Pleiadian' beings that do not exist, but are the Legion based 'poser gods' of ancient times.

Hadn't heard that track, cheers. Suprised you haven't heard of Portishead where have you been girl lol, for if Massive Attack is the milk, then Portishead would be the cream

And on another 'note'. www.youtube.com...

I hadn't seen that Alien DNA vid. Interesting. I just listened to some of Portishead and I'll just say Massive Attack is more to my liking. They take some getting used to. Sorry!
Roads was a beautiful song though.

Jazz
I read somewhere that Hybrids are now doing abductions of a cruel sexual nature. They don't have emotions. So, they have this desire, only not human emotion that goes with it. Hope this makes sense?

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Whatever is of Legion will be cruel at it's essence, no matter how it may manipulate others with it's counterfeit feelings of connection and love. Nothing of our True Creator would violate sovereignty like these 'abductors' and 'entities of the night'.

No offense taken regarding musical taste hehe, each to their own as they say
I saw your vid of the Tennessee landscape. Recently I visited a region in my state that resembled the hillsides captured there, really beautiful and calm surrounds. On the way home, I spotted two cars beside eachother in front of me at the stop lights and lo and behold, they both had 111 as their registration plates. What are the odds?? I love those kind of subtle communications. I get them often

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Whatever is of Legion will be cruel at it's essence, no matter how it may manipulate others with it's counterfeit feelings of connection and love. Nothing of our True Creator would violate sovereignty like these 'abductors' and 'entities of the night'.

No offense taken regarding musical taste hehe, each to their own as they say
I saw your vid of the Tennessee landscape. Recently I visited a region in my state that resembled the hillsides captured there, really beautiful and calm surrounds. On the way home, I spotted two cars beside eachother in front of me at the stop lights and lo and behold, they both had 111 as their registration plates. What are the odds?? I love those kind of subtle communications. I get them often

111 The Father The Son and The Holy Spirit. I have only recently been seeing these numbers. Music is music. I like all kinds. I love the mountains, I feel closer to God either there or the Ocean. It's something that is bigger than all your problems and powerful.

Legion is a good way to put it, for that is what they are.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I to belive

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has ever seen this movie or not called " Out On A Limb " by the Queen herself of New Age Shirley Maclaine. Some of it is very interesting though. This aired in 1986 - '87.

OOBE - "Out On a Limb" - 1987 www.youtube.com...

Out on a Limb - I Am God www.youtube.com...

This movie has channelling, alien contact, meditation, reincarnation, OOBE, etc.

Out On A Limb - Part 1 - 1986 - Shirley MacLaine www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm glad you expose me to new music I've never heard before. It enriches my life, really it does. I get to see life and feel emotions through your eyes.

'Roads' is a very sultry song, I can see why you like it. I didn't mean any offense to you and I feel that I came off that way, sorry. It makes our journey on this road so much more enjoyable. I appreciate all the songs you have sent me thus far, well wishes, blessings, encouragement, all of it. Just wanted you to know this. Daphne
www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
From the beginning Genesis.

The rebellion of satan and the fallen angels

www.youtube.com...

Another: Who Is Satan [God Vs Satan] - Part 1

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You're most welcome Daphne, glad you were willing to come along for the journey. I like Sade also, but I'm sure you knew that already
very soulful.

I dedicate this one to you for your grateful spirit and service to others. If you have helped just one person here in all your efforts, then it has been more than worth it. May you continue to be inspired by the power that the Holy Spirit of Christ and our Family in Heaven enables within you for your Trust and outreach. www.youtube.com...

This was Jim Caviezel's reward for his service towards promoting the Christ path. The Luciferian Illuminati 'HolyWoodsmen' powerbrokers I presume didn't appreciate his contribution to the 'arts'. No good deed goes unpunished as they say.
www.starpulse.com...

edit on 31-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

That song is beautiful, and the video more than touching. I wasn't even aware of that movie, when did it come out? I need to see it.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

When I was 13 years old in the town of Cullera, Spain I was abducted in the middle of the afternoon. It was witnessed by the majority of the people on the beach that day. I was with my girlfriend on a mountain ridge just above the beach. She was left unconscious and I was taken. I did not recall that I was missing for 3 days and that the police were searching for me in what was an obscure case.

When I woke up it was on the 3rd day, however I had no idea of the time, day or the duration that I had been captured. I simply woke up on a table surrounded by what I believed to be demons. They were greys only it appeared that they were not wearing their sleek suits. Instead they were more malignant looking. I did not know where I was but nothing was familiar and the panick and fear within me screamed that I had to escape. I realized that they were telepathic and I could hear their thoughts and feel their feelings.

In short, I leapt off the table and kicked the one at the end so that I could make way for an escape. I ran down steel corridors in what was becoming apparent was some kind of a ship. The entire time I was praying to my Father in Heaven and my Lord. I will fast forward to the important event.

I found myself in what appeared like a console room, or a room where the ship was run although not by knobs you press but rather by telepathic means. The consoles were colored and I was searching for things to actually press to bring the ship down, only realizing it didn't work that way. At that point they all surrounded me in the room. At that point it became so clear to me and I turned around to face them and spoke,

"I am of the royal lineage of my Father in Heaven, Yahweh and my Lord and King Jesus Christ. Satan and your demonic horde I do not permit you to come near me or ever again abduct me. In the name of my King Jesus Christ you are not permitted entrance into my life and you shall release me immediately. My Father's wrath shall fall upon you for that which you have committed illegally against His royal children".

At that moment the fear that they sensed and were taken over with was unlike anything I had ever seen or experienced. They knew I knew who they were and that I had exposed the truth. They had comitted an unlawful offense and their terror showed it. They released me immediately and I never saw them again. At the age of 13 I knew the lie and exposed it for what it was and saw just how the deception to the world would work.

I can't explain this but ever since that moment I have always felt their fear towards me. I realized that if I were to have other experiences with other factions of the dragon's horde in any attempt that they had against me, I knowing the truth would expose their lies. The greys never returned.

Upon my release I was picked up by the police and an implant was recovered from my shin. I felt like I had been through such terror and learning that I had been abducted for 3 days, I slept for 2 days straight. The police never knew what to do with the implant that they had recovered. They never knew how to file that case.

But I knew that I had discovered one of the largest deceptions happening in this world.

Thank you for your post and bless you.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join