It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Everyone please watch all videos. The first two videos you'll need to pause to read, it goes by too fast. All in all it tells what's going on.

Nephilim deception part 1 - Truth of the Alien abduction Phenomenon

< br />

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
About crowley: I can't stop linking to L.A. Marzulli!

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))) How've you been kiddo? I got your message, will return soon. Thanks for the link. Marzulli is doing a great work isn't he, I'm glad he's doing what he is to alert people to what's going on now and in the future. Your link is full of videos too, I'm looking at it now. I'm happy to see you posting again, please keep posting, stick around, don't be a stranger and all that jazz. Let's keep this thread Full of God. If I hadn't gone back a page I would've missed your post, it was at the bottom, I was surprised and glad to see it. Stay close ok. Daphne.

P.S. I hope the word 'kiddo' doesn't bother you, it's just a phrase I use to be informal. Glad to see you WeZet. I pulled your post forward so everyone could see it or it would have been burried on the last page.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daecollo
I also heard people with autism were demons as well.
healtheland.wordpress.com...

Lol

Now aliens are?

Phishy Phishy...

Sweeped Over?
edit on 13-5-2011 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Thank you! And great post!

Why don't you post those vids in my topic? I just created it. "The Great Deception". Finally. It also includes a description of the Book of Enoch, which is essential to the fallen angel theory. Very in depth with angelic hierarchies.

Oh, and no problem with calling me that.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BanMePlz

Aliens are demons? If i had a penny for every time i heard that one.. Let me guess, you are trying to perpetuate fear of extraterrestrials in people who read holy scriptures?

Hi BanMePlz,

I am trying to alert people who both read and don't read the Bible. Watch videos at the top of the page about the Nephilim and read the thread. I feel you have not read the entire thread hmmm? YOU of course are welcome to believe anything you want to, I or anyone else can't make you believe one way or the other. Some off site information for you though.

The fallen angels’ agenda also includes trading technology with governments they are involved with, setting up bases by permission from governments and the abduction of humans. Fallen angels are only allowed to go as far as God will allow them. As mankind progresses in his sinfulness, God allows them more of a free hand. They will not be allowed to truly land openly and fully participate in earthly matters until after the rapture when ALL believers have been taken by God to a place he has prepared for them. However abductions have been made by fallen angels for experimentation. Even though they would like the governments to think otherwise, their main reason for abductions of humans is for trying to find a way to create a soul. You see they have a problem. They do not have a soul but humans do. They are aware that it is the fact that we have a soul that allows us the ability to be forgiven and have eternal life. Satan is hoping to find a way to create a soul in order to be able to live eternally. So they continuously tamper with genetics as they did before the flood of Noah’s day and they continue to clone. Learning to create a soul however is one thing God will never allow them to learn to do. This is known by the fallen angels, however they continue to attempt hoping to find the answer.

Let me add that it is impossible for fallen angels/aliens to abduct true stout hearted believers. The authority of Jesus is one that they most strongly fear. They may attempt to abduct a true Christian but once they discover that they are dealing with a true Christian the abduction stops immediately. Every believer should use the name of Jesus most fearlessly if an attempt is ever made to abduct. Never be afraid to call upon the name of Jesus!!

The Great Deception

Peace to you.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Not saying you're wrong, but did you notice that your view changed when your spiritual focus changed? Religion is very influential and many don't realize the impact it has on their world view. If your New Age, they are saviors. If Christian, demons. I don't know what they are, but sort of dread finding out. Stephen Hawking thinks we will regret first contact and he is a man to listen to. History shows when a high tech civilization meets a lower one, the higher enslaves or destroys the other. WE are the lower one.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I also heard people with autism were demons as well.
healtheland.wordpress.com...

Lol

Now aliens are?

Phishy Phishy...

Sweeped Over?
edit on 13-5-2011 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

Ignored because that is not what we are claiming, so it's a strawman.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Not saying you're wrong, but did you notice that your view changed when your spiritual focus changed? Religion is very influential and many don't realize the impact it has on their world view. If your New Age, they are saviors. If Christian, demons. I don't know what they are, but sort of dread finding out. Stephen Hawking thinks we will regret first contact and he is a man to listen to. History shows when a high tech civilization meets a lower one, the higher enslaves or destroys the other. WE are the lower one.

Hi DAVID64,

My spiritual focus has always been about finding out what God wants of me, wants me to know. And on my path, as everyone is searching for their answers they do wander down different roads. Take me for example, I looked into all things, New Age, witchcraft, Satanism, Bible, UFOs, but always God is at the forefront of my thinking. I know right from wrong and what God would have us do. I will never part from that. Not saying that I practiced Witchcraft or Satanism only for information purposes, research. We didn't have internet in the late 80's, so , did mine old fashioned way, a 'Book' .

I have read throughout my life New Age materials and these writings do claim that they are our Saviors when a catastrophe comes they will lift us up and out of harms way. See videos above they give examples of this very thing. Watch all those videos as a matter of fact and you will understand more than you thought you knew. I enjoy reading New Age stuff even now just to see what they're up to. I do not want to sound like a Religious Freak, I know I do sound that way but I want to clear that up. I do not watch TBN or go to any church. I'm interested in Prophecy only. What's the real story? I've always been impatient, I only want the facts of the matter and I feel I'm finding them.

As to them being demons, we'll see. But I have made my position very strongly in this thread of them being decievers. They are the Fallen Ones. See vids above.

Stephen Hawking is someone to listen to. If he says that, what does that tell us? And all the things these 'Aliens' are doing to their test subjects is very dubious. God will take care of all their 'Technology' I assure you. Peace.

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi AnthraAndromda

Yes, Crowley, in his younger years, did seem rather "full of himself", but he was, for the large part, rather successful in what he attempted, so it did "feed his eog" to some extent. He seemed to get over alot of that after 1920 or so. One should also take into account; he was the child of parents who were strict "Plymouth Brethern". They were very fundimental Christians, and tried everything they could toforce yound Edward to see things their way. Crowley's own Mother is the one who "named" him "The Beast 666", for what ever reason it stuck, though, I think it was more an act of defiance toward his parents than anything else.

It is just treatment such as this by his parents toward Aleister which causes such a hatred for anything to do with Christianity or ' Love' . So sad really, to call your child a beast 666. If you treat a child like they are cursed, psychologically you reap what you've sown. And hence his searching for God. I had read this already but did not post that part to see what you would say. You pulled exactly what I had already read. In a way I feel very sorry for him, his childhood, abuse would be the proper word for it. I was not raised in a household like this. Not forced to go to church. But, like him, I searched for myself. I can understand Aleister's situation, though I don't agree with worshiping evil spirits, if that's what he did, but we don't know that on his death bed he didn't ask for Gods' forgiveness. Judgement in any case is up to the Father.

As to "having power"; He did, though not in the conventional way. His power was more the understanding of these philosophies, and of course a kind of power over people whp were likewise abused by parents or society and were looking to find a way to free themselves.

I can understand his seeking other philosophies.

The "Mark of the Beast" is a set of "signs" that are representative of the "self". Making the ritual of Liber V an invocation of the "True self", or One's higher spirit. A shorter, more practicle way of calling on One's Holy Guardian Angel.

I can see wanting to call on ones Guardian Angel, they are there anyway, but why call on Satan 'Mark of the Beast' to do such. Just a question.

What it boils down to is Mysticism is the passive path, while Magick the active. The two together create a kind of balance that neither enjoy separately. This also makes the whole system better suited for many simply because, any true path may be contained. Further, following this path/school provides the aspirant with that very same balance; a balance that is not available anywhere else.

Ying/Yang type of thing. But, maybe I don't understand.

Which God? In the "official" teachings, that is not specified. And, there are some who choose to align with several at different times. Usually depending on which "aspect" of theirself they wish to work with. It is interesting to note, that much of Western Ceremonial Magick seems oriented toward YHVH as the Supreme God,, with all others being in some way "lesser". However, when One reaches the higher levels of attainment, they realize there is but one God; YHVH, And, all others are simply different aspects of Him. With the possible exception of YHShVH; for this is the placement of Spirit in an otherwise static Universe. YHVH represents the separate "elements" from which the Universe is created, with the introduction of "Sh" or spirit, it becomes a dynamic, living whole

Okay, now please take a look at this video - www.youtube.com... firstly tell me what that is around his neck? Sounds interesting but explain it please. He mentions 666
What!?

There is but one God Yahaveh, yes. Good you recognize that , I'm glad.

Yes, he built the temple for YHVH, but, if you remember, "back in the day" YHVH did demand certain rituals be performed. Today, we are more "enlightened"(?), and don't seem to do that so much any more, unless of course you ar Catholic or tradtional Jewish, both of which still perform many rituals.

Perhaps.

And, of course many of us "serve" no one other than our Higherself.

Maybe. All in all it's been an educational discussion about something I never knew about. But, I'm still not trusting this and I know you are not trying to convert me but I appreciate your calm manner of explaining things to me.

Peace and Understanding (between us) anyway.

Is this to do with what you're talking about? www.youtube.com...=2 91
edit on 13-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
A prayer for the uncertain or lukewarm in faith. May we recognise and reject all evils in this great age of deceptions.
(In order for this prayer to be effective, there should be sincere intent in aspiring for genuine connection).

Father in Heaven,
I say this prayer in faith, reaching out humbly as a child
I call out now with sincere intent to Know you
To develop a personal relationship with you
I ask that I receive the Graces of your Holy Spirit,
And be shown the Light of Truth
To guide and protect not only my own soul,
but that All mankind be sheparded onto the path of Deliverance,
so we may know and reject all manner of evil and corruptions in this world
And with granted blessings,
become instruments of your Divine Holy Will
To enter as Promised your Kingdom of Heavenly Glory
Thank you

*Be Love in the spirit of Christ and possess your shield in Grace to confront any spiritual adversary and adversity, for these are times of great testing. Peace and Mercy on all our souls. Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

benedict9, that was so beautiful and necessary. God keeps every prayer we make to him. Thank you for that. How are you? Keep praying for us all, I know everyone needs it. God bless and keep you, your sister in Christ. Daphne.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
According to the witness testimony presented below, 'Pleiadian' beings made contact with a woman and took her on a journey to 'inner Earth'. Make of this what you will.

Pleiadians contact woman in Colombia part 1 ENGLISH SUBS
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Your welcome, glad you liked it
I'm doing very well. I was given a gift of insight by the Holy Spirit just the other morning. It was a blessing that I did not ask for, yet received to help guide a particular aspect of life. Just in a state of thankfulness.

I hope you and everyone here is well in turn. Much love and blessings..

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Great Deception

This is a link to WeZet's Thread. It's very well written and he goes into the Angel Hierarchies found in The Book of Enoch. Check it out. This covers the Nephilim/Watchers.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Nice thread Daphne, i have always believed that aliens are infact demons, initially it was a theory of mine stemming back from my episodes of hypnagogic paralysis through my teens to a more solid belief as i become older and more learned.
I have posted in many related threads this particular belief with next to no support, nice to hear from some like minded members.
Some great vids, i will finish watching the rest shortly. Aliester Crowley has gotten a mention a couple times it would seem he agrees in this view as well, see my sig.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hi DaphneApollo,

Interesting topic, something I have been curious about for quite some time. I tend to identify with cocobaby's views, having been exposed to the bible and church while a youngster on a weekly basis, and also later having a startling UFO sighting (with a friend as witness).

You are doing a nice job of not offending anyone so far, your concern is apparent. Good job considering this thread not only poses the usual belief vs non-belief in a given subject, it poses 2 different subjects in an opposing belief vs non-belief match of - are they related.

Having read the Bible several times, and researching the UFO field for several decades, I tend to think the question of demons and aliens are an entirely separate matter. The question of why human wives would be needed is only the first in a long line of things that don't fit quite right.

Here is my take on it. Last year I created a video about the UFO presence in Biblical times. In the course of doing the research on that subject, I found a few answers, but just as many new questions. I hope you find it of interest.

A51

edit on 16-5-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Hi lestweforget,

Nice thread Daphne, i have always believed that aliens are infact demons, initially it was a theory of mine stemming back from my episodes of hypnagogic paralysis through my teens to a more solid belief as i become older and more learned.

Thanks. This belief of mine has been a work in progress over many years. Glad others understand.

Some great vids, i will finish watching the rest shortly. Aliester Crowley has gotten a mention a couple times it would seem he agrees in this view as well, see my sig.

Thanks. I know these videos throughout this thread become cumbersome, but I need to get the message across somehow and they help.
Aleister Crowley I'm trying to understand. I have not read everything about him though, yet. But, I'll try to be open minded on the subject.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

I'm trying to answer your post, but this computer I'm on erases everything I've painstakingly typed in, sorry. I like your video and used to believe this same thing, it makes total sense doesn't it. I will answer more in depth later. My computer maybe hopefull will let this post go through. Let's see.
I hope you'll keep reading. It goes everywhere, but it stays on God always.
edit on 16-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

I'm trying to answer your post, but this computer I'm on erases everything I've painstakingly typed in, sorry....

The aliens are erasing your post and telling you to type a different answer!

I will of course keep reading. Members sharing their pieces of the puzzle and different views is how we all gain a wider understanding.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakesback

Hi Jakesback,

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to responding to your last post. Movies seem to be getting us ready to see them don't they. Israel, the UFO over the dome of the rock, I have posted a few pages back around 10 - 15 Holographic stuff. Since we're on the subject of Movies and messages put forth in them please watch these.

Disclaimer: video #23 has some strong adult drawings in it. Not for children. You'll see what I'm talking about, and these are shown to our children in kids movies. #21 covers the Watchers. #22 covers Illuminati/witchcraft/occult #23 covers their tricks through Hollywood and our worshiping of Idols etc.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join