It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hello my fellow ATSers. This is my first thread and I hope you'll bear with me. This subject is why I came to this site to begin with but I found a thread that lead me all over the place but eventually back to this subject anyway. Who knew? Warnings From the Benevolents was the thread.

I used to read about New Age stuff, it's all that interested me and of course Ufo's. If there had been a college course in Ufology in the 80's I would have been the first in line, but there is not. Now, my opinion has done a 360 and I've become a Christian, not a 'Church Lady' skit type on Saturday Night Live and Dana Carvey, but paying attention to what's going on in the world and comparing the two.

I now believe Aliens to be Demons, not saviours, not creators, not gods. They are not going to save you when a supposed cataclysm comes 'IF' it comes. But, some out there are preaching they are here to help human kind, and that Jesus was , and is not real. Why would they care about Jesus and maligning him if they were not Demons, Fallen Angels. Beware, and do not be deceived. God said he would send a strong delusion in the End Times that even the elect would believe the LIE! Beware Beloveveds and ever watchfull.

I'm including these Videos to hopefully help with what I'm trying to say and get across.
[yvid]l8Wbbfa8xWY&feature=related

I hope that you all will take the time to view all the videos and I hope these haven't already been posted somewhere else. And if a Cataclysm is coming don't get on the ships! But, according to this man below they will.
People to be evacuated to huge Mothership Some other good information on this video though about colors and poison to be added to 'Chemtrails' etc.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
But, not a bad job in terms of your first thread.

Scripture could be interpreted as such if you add everything together and throw in a few bits here and there.

If one was to agree with what you are saying, then I think the Antichrist will be exposed if a person of authority points to ET and UFO as the savior of all, should they become a reality.
edit on 12-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

No body said they were saviors. Why does it have to be one extreme or the other? Why can't it just be normal, like they are just people up there? Why does it have to be so complicated?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
First of all

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7358f7bb6bf.gif[/atsimg]

But, not a bad job in terms of your first thread.

Scripture could be interpreted as such if you add everything together and throw in a few bits here and there. I think the Antichrist will be exposed when a person of authority points to ET and UFO as the savior of all, should they become a reality.
edit on 12-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

Hi FoxfilesMulder,

Thanks for the thumbs up. Appreciated. I like the X-Files, good show. Yes, the AntiChrist will come out of this UFO/alien deception mess I'm afraid. Somehow.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by canofnothing

No body said they were saviors. Why does it have to be one extreme or the other? Why can't it just be normal, like they are just people up there? Why does it have to be so complicated?

Hi canofnothing,

Did you watch the videos? Some information on them says they are or will pretend to be.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Life is so convoluted these days I don't know what to believe anymore. I have personally seen a UFO.. once, right here in San Diego but that's another thread. As for Jesus I have not seen him, but if he ever existed which he may have then perhaps with all the miracles attributed to him, I wonder if he was something other than human. The Bible states he had a human mother and a divine father or God. That makes him an extraterrestrial of sorts, maybe Jesus is an alien from another planet who knows. One thing I do know is the old testament clearly states in Genesis 6:1-4
The Sons of God Mated With the Daughters of Man.

When men began to multiply on earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of heaven saw how beautiful the daughters of man were, and so they took for their wives as many of them as they chose. Then the Lord said: My spirit shall not remain in man forever, since he is but flesh. His days shall comprise one hundred and twenty years. At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of heaven had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

This should make any inquiring mind ask the question why would Angels needs wives?

I have to follow my heart and soul I simply can not accept the explanations given in a three thousand year old book. Something is missing from the Bible, through out this book we seem to only get half the story. In a book that supposed to give us truth in my mind it comes up short. It has since I was sitting in Sunday school 40 years ago. I want to know what went on in the upper rooms the secret meetings..when the rest of the story makes sense..I'll believe

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What's the difference between aliens and demons?

Anything that tries to harm you is bad...that's the way of life, demon or not.

I don't need a label to tell me what to watch out for, I'll let my intuition guide me.

Nice post though.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

Hi itscocobaby,

The Bible states he had a human mother and a divine father or God. That makes him an extraterrestrial of sorts, maybe Jesus is an alien from another planet who knows. One thing I do know is the old testament clearly states in Genesis 6:1-4

This very same thing I wrestled with for a long time also, which is why I started looking into Ufo's in the first place. Genesis 6:1-4 is about falllen angels and human daughters of men coming together making the 'Nephilim' . This was Satan's attempt to polute the seedline that Christ would come through. Seth down to Mary.

There is more to the story than you've heard of Genesis. You've seen a UFO, wow, I've never seen one or dreamt of one, even though it's all I've read about for over 20 years.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
If the bible WAS in fact talking about aliens being the fallen angels, I'm a little interested in what the intercourse involved.

But not so interested that I would use my credit card to pay for a months subscription on an internet site.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
What's the difference between aliens and demons?

Anything that tries to harm you is bad...that's the way of life, demon or not.

I don't need a label to tell me what to watch out for, I'll let my intuition guide me.

Nice post though.

I hope I've not offended you in any way. Thanks for the compliment on the post . I'm certainly not here to argue or make someone feel bad just to discuss.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am not a religious person, but my grandfather is a retired minister and one of the sharpest men I know, when I was a child I asked him what he thought about ufo's and whether he believed in aliens.
He pulled out his trusty old KJV bible and opened it to Job 1:6.

1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

After reading those passages to me he asked me the question "If Satan comes from the earth than where do the other sons of god come from?"

Just something I thought i would propose to you. Automatically assuming that they are "Demons" is selling God short. The universe is massive and so is God. Maybe the reason they haven't contacted us is because Satan resides here with his demons. They could be afraid of us.

I tend to take a more atheistic look at the world, believing more in what I can see, touch, or quantify, as opposed to taking things on faith alone. I don't begrudge you your beliefs, but if the bible is fact, than it is far more likely that evil, and demons, only exist on earth where Satan has been exiled.

That's my two cents. What do you think?
edit on 13-3-2011 by Chindogu because: spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I now believe Aliens to be Demons, not saviours, not creators, not gods.
True, they are not Gods, not anymore than they are demons or angels. They are creators though, just as humans are creators. They are simply intelligent life forms, the term "alien" just describes their origin. Not of this earth. The real deception is believing they are anything magical or divine.

edit on 12-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

If the bible WAS in fact talking about aliens being the fallen angels, I'm a little interested in what the intercourse involved.
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

You and me both. I would like to know as well. They can look like anything. I believe they could look like a Pleiadian even. The women would fall for that I know from the descriptions they give of them.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

Hi WhizPhiz,

The real deception is believing they are anything magical or divine.

Well, they aren't divine, the alien abduction cases that I've read in the past tell me they aren't nice either, the Greys I mean. I wouldn't like to be jerked out of bed in the middle of the night and all those things done to me. That's not of God, that's sinister. Just my opinion though.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chindogu
I am not a religious person, but my grandfather is a retired minister and one of the sharpest men I know, when I was a child I asked him what he thought about ufo's and whether he believed in aliens.
He pulled out his trusty old KJV bible and opened it to Job 1:6.

1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

After reading those passages to me he asked me the question "If Satan comes from the earth than where do the other sons of god come from?"

Just something I thought i would propose to you. Automatically assuming that they are "Demons" is selling God short. The universe is massive and so is God. Maybe the reason they haven't contacted us is because Satan resides here with his demons. They could be afraid of us.

I tend to take a more atheistic look at the world, believing more in what I can see, touch, or quantify, as opposed to taking things on faith alone. I don't begrudge you your beliefs, but if the bible is fact, than it is far more likely that evil, and demons, only exist on earth where Satan has been exiled.

That's my two cents. What do you think?
edit on 13-3-2011 by Chindogu because: spelling

You are quoting the Book of Job there. I am not a 'religious zealot' and Satan does rule over this world you know. But, why would the fallen angels come down unto the daughters of men to be with them? Where did they come from? They clearly were not on the earth. These were the 1/3 that followed Satan. He is ever at work to undo the work of God. Saving us from Satan.

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think we need to be careful in assigning religious symbolism to an extraterrestrial species who is, ultimately, mortal and far from god-like or demon-like.

Perhaps they are what we are - an intelligent species in a never ending quest for answers.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hi DaphneApollo..no the bible clearly states:

the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful (New International Version, ©2011) Genesis 6:1 verse 2

No where does it say these beings were Angel's..My original post I wrote

This should make any inquiring mind ask the question why would Angels needs wives?

What I should have said and what I meant was why do divine beings "sons of god" need human wives?
as for them polluting the blood line of the Christ, in effect he too was a 'Nephilim' a half breed. His mother had the supposed royal blood line if I recall right, I spent a good deal of time sitting in a Baptist church when I was a kid. A horror that has taken me years to over come hehe. All I know for sure is we have little proof that Jesus ever existed, we can not see him, touch him or if we hear his voice, it's off to the funny farm we go and their is a pill for that. Now about that UFO lol it went like this..
My Daughter was washing her car in the driveway a few weeks back I was sitting on the porch watching her and staring up at the sky it was a clear beautiful warm Sunday. I seen a round disk high up in the sky, in the box that had the car wax and brushes and towels in it was a pair of binoculars which I grabbed and focused in on the disk, I said to my daughter "look its a UFO!" she looked at me and laughed and I said hey I'm not joking look. She did and she seen it as well. It hung around for about a good 5 minutes and then went straight up and disappeared. Did it come from outerspace? was it something out of our Military's black budget I don't know I have no proof just one witness other than myself. In the end I guess we can only rely on what feels right and what feels like "our own personal truth" I'm enjoying your thread..cheers

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

something heavenly?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I think we need to be careful in assigning religious symbolism to an extraterrestrial species who is, ultimately, mortal and far from god-like or demon-like.

Perhaps they are what we are - an intelligent species in a never ending quest for answers.

Hi DarthChrisious,

Perhaps we should leave 'religion' out of it. But, question for you, where do they come from? Are they coming from wormholes, why are they here to help us. Demon like though, just ask some of the abductees if they feel they were friendly to them and they felt all lovey dovey towards them after therapy sessions.

I've thought all of this before too. They are here to help us grow and perhaps they are watching over us, directing us along the path through life. I don't claim to know all the answers of course, but I still feel at least half of these species are not nice.. Have you ever heard of Phil Shneider?

DaphneApollo

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just look at how much diversity is here on Earth. When you start to leave this planet as see the greater universe the diversity just expands in complexity, what ever the ET situation is I expect it is a lot more complex than what the UN has to deal with. It is going to take a lot of proof of trust for me to get on a space ship when there is the appearance of an emergency going on. I would rather die here than end up as fodder or stuck in a zoo somewhere else.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join