It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Hey autowrench,

1. If God created Satan, why would he do this?

He created Lucifer as a covering cherub to guard the seat of Christ, such as Michael the archangel. He wanted to be above God and so was thrown out of heaven. Ezekiel chapter 38 goes into him being the most bejeweled angel and most beautiful. Lucifer, Satan, Serpent, Destroyer, etc.; He hates US (humans) and will not serve us as God commanded him to do. He is already judged to death, son of perdition. God will let it all play out to see who follows him. Would you marry a robot autowrench, one that was programmed to say "Yes dear, I love you." or would you want someone who freely gave you love because that's the only way you would know it was true. Yes, God gave us freewill and He wants our love.

2. On the same question, if it is true, as I have been told, that it would be impossible for God to create a stone that he could not lift, then how could he create an Angel he could not defeat in a fight?

God did defeat him, Jesus came and paid the ransom for US.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
autowrench I will answer your questions in stages, my computer erases long posts. Sorry about that.

edit on 27-8-2011 by DaphneApollo because: double post.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

This guy also agrees with the OP, that these entities masquerading as aliens are the Fallen Angels.

Satan's Greatest Secret: "Aliens" Are Actually Fallen Angels!

Howard Pittman was shown the 2nd Heaven, where Satan's Kingdom resides, and saw a ridiculous number of innumerable demons of all shapes and sizes and looks with a variety of specialties. These guys are right above us.

spiritlessons.com...

As we moved through that dimension wall into the Second Heaven, I found myself in an entirely different world, far different from anything I had ever imagined. This world was a place occupied by spirit beings as vast in number as the sands of the seashore. These beings were demons [devils], or fallen angels, and were in thousands of different shapes and forms. Even those in similar shapes and forms were contrasted by diverse coloring. Many of the demons were in human shapes or forms and many were in forms similar to animals familiar to our present world. Others were in shapes and forms too hideous to imagine. Some of the forms were so morbid and revolting that I was almost to the point of nausea.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

This guy also agrees with the OP, that these entities masquerading as aliens are the Fallen Angels.

Satan's Greatest Secret: "Aliens" Are Actually Fallen Angels!

Howard Pittman was shown the 2nd Heaven, where Satan's Kingdom resides, and saw a ridiculous number of innumerable demons of all shapes and sizes and looks with a variety of specialties. These guys are right above us.

spiritlessons.com...

As we moved through that dimension wall into the Second Heaven, I found myself in an entirely different world, far different from anything I had ever imagined. This world was a place occupied by spirit beings as vast in number as the sands of the seashore. These beings were demons [devils], or fallen angels, and were in thousands of different shapes and forms. Even those in similar shapes and forms were contrasted by diverse coloring. Many of the demons were in human shapes or forms and many were in forms similar to animals familiar to our present world. Others were in shapes and forms too hideous to imagine. Some of the forms were so morbid and revolting that I was almost to the point of nausea.

Hi Pocky,

Thanks for the link and video was most informing to me. Especially about us being made in the image of God. I learned something from that.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I found a new front for a possible deception. Now I feel the antichrist might be the mahdi of Islam. Read a summary of the haddiths. The anti-parallelism with the bible is staggering.

Iran's president said he was preparing way for the mahdi''s arrival, and he even felt a heavenly light while delivering a speech.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Have you seen the series "The Arrivals" about the Mahdi and the Dajjal? For me 'anyone' that comes before Christ comes is the Antichrist. They say the Antichrist is the Dajjal, for me however, as I'm seeing it, they (Muslims) tell us that the Mahdi comes and Christ comes behind and works with him to defeat the dajjal. All Bull%^$t to me.

Now if the Mahdi sits in the 3rd Temple, which is now said to be rebuilt, ( we're getting very close) then we know who the Antichrist is. But, Islam will never claim to be God, that defeats their theosophy. Christ comes with thousands of angels, it says in the Bible. It always pays to know all that is around you though in order to not be deceived.
The Arrivals

edit on 2-9-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Just saying, if you compare notes, you would see very striking similarities. For example, the seven year period, the break up of the treaty with Israel, rule from Jerusalem, the beheadings, global jihad, the mark on the head for all people, the false prophet (Isa). Who is the liar? He that denies that Jesus is the Christ.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here's the fun part: First we must find out what God is.

I believe that God, is in fact - ENERGY.

What is the definition of supernatural? "Departing from what is usual or normal especially so as to appear to transcend the laws of nature." Now, what is the one MAJOR thing we know about energy? The Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that "energy cannot be created or destroyed" thus making energy "supernatural" or more simply "a paradox."

Our "souls/consciousness" could be be made up entirely of a higher energy, because after all, we are all "made in God's image"/His infinite energy. He is the source of all energy. It has always been here and can not be destroyed. God IS energy and we, at our root, are one with God and are energy as well. Now, we know there are other dimensions and that we are on the 3D realm, yet our "souls" can carry on to every dimensional plain possible and God comes not in flesh, but in light according to many near death experiences, meaning God is of another dimension.

This leads me to this point: There are many dimensions. There are too many possibilities for us even to fathom. Maybe we are not supposed to KNOW. We are supposed to FEEL the truth with our "souls" for they are connected to each other and to him. If we were to figure out the answer before the end, our time on this "school" (Earth) would be for naught. We have to go with the flow with positive thinking. We are meant to spread happiness ("his word").

To say that the first, second, third, or however many waves of alien visitors we get are going to be of negative energy, or "demons" as we like to call them is against HIS VERY WILL. We are not to judge. That is his duty. We are to learn and be happy. Live for the now without dread.

Great discussion OP and I also must commend you on how you handle negative posts. I love it. Peace be to all of you.

edit on 3-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: Punctuation

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Just saying, if you compare notes, you would see very striking similarities. For example, the seven year period, the break up of the treaty with Israel, rule from Jerusalem, the beheadings, global jihad, the mark on the head for all people, the false prophet (Isa). Who is the liar? He that denies that Jesus is the Christ.

We actually agree 547000.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

Hi ThePawnsTheory,
You are a deep thinker I liked your post and I try very hard to handle negative posts without blood pressure blowing up. See the post by Pocky and the link in there, it gives another view on God I had never thought of before. Much as you've said. We'll all see I guess if this is true or not. Thanks for your in depth post.

Just to add: This thread has deviated so much from the Original Post it's pretty much a discussion now about Spiritual matters.
edit on 3-9-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Thanks for the clue-in. Will try and wade through the videos.

Certainly your assertion about the fallen angels/ ET critters is accurate per my 45 years of research into the topic.

WWW.ANCIENTofDAYS.NET...

had the best panel of 12 or so super high class scholars investigate the issue . . . and arrived at the same conclusion.

A major aspect was the root word meanings in Genesis 6 plus a lot of the evidence in the BOOK OF ENOCH.

INDEED it is all part of what Christ warned about as THE GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES.

It does NOT matter if the critters are 100% fallen angels; fallen angels pretending to be distant planet citizens/ET's or 100% distant planet citizens/ET's THEY ARE ALL IN CAHOOTS with the global oligarchy in behalf of setting up the satanic global government.

THX THX

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Thanks for the clue-in. Will try and wade through the videos.
reply to post by BO XIAN

It may help BO XIAN if you just pull up my posts alone as far as the videos. I'm about to post a video as regards a study of the Book of Enoch, Jasher, Josephus, etc.

Genesis Chapter 6 were Angels who created giants and they will try this again. Any way they can. Their spirits still roam this earth. And, only 200 came down. There are more than 200 who followed Lucifer. Surely, Right? And I believe even though they are bound in chains until Judgement their spirits are still roaming this world. And video 13 below goes into that. They don't touch on aliens in here only the spiritual connection about the Nephilim and their nature and who they work for i.e. Lucifer, Son of Perditon. And he has tried mightily to keep Christ from coming, from going to the cross, to save us. And, they're doing it again only differently this time around. He never gives up.

Here's the video series : Pull it into Youtube to see all 13. They teach very directly following every clue.

"The Sons Of God In Genesis 6 Were Angels! 1 of 13"

No. 13

edit on 1-4-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Thanks much.

Will plow through the videos, hopefully, step by step over the next week or so.

Much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here is the ultimate truth. GOOD is good, bad is bad. OK. end of conversation. Follow only the good, people. Not the ones who do some good and some bad. Follow the good that constantly stays good.
Things get manipulated so that the good is portrayed as bad, thus conflict of beliefs, social societies, religion and then war. Follow the good that stays on the path of good for all and not just for the benefit of a few. Follow the love.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Listen, when a baby is born in the white house, you will know when he is here.
I'm sure this news will hit all the news sources on the planet.
Your question should be, WHO is he and Who is the one born in the white house.
Most ufo are robots, the others are hybrids that are part human. The others cannot come to this planet because of bio hazzards, thus the suits. My thoughts.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
OH, and there are good aliens, just like their are good and bad peoples here on earth.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

There is a definite possibility/likely hood that there are malevolent species out there, specially if you look at our own.

At the same time, I'd find it more godly to at least give them a chance though, which may cost life. At the same time, for someone who talks of god and demons should understand the implications of standing bravely, as opposed to attacking/hiding out of fear..... which depending on how advanced they are.... may not even make a difference. At that point you may as well as go out bravely, as a man, I just ask that you don't aim your Kalashnikov at the sky when you see a flying saucer, cause if i find out they judge us for the actions of a few, like a lot of god loving people seem to do (despite how they ignore that nature when their priests are molesting their children; "oh only some of the priests were messed up".... yeah convienent for them, not for people that follow different teachigns), I'll treat you like the "demon".

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Over a year ago I began to think that America appeared to be the Great Babylon, because the descriptions of it in Jeremiah 50, 51 and Revelation 18 were so evident.

Hi again Daphne...

Just finished going through the entire thread, awesome stuff!

Thank you for making it...

I just read your post above where you mention America being Babylon.

Have you read any of Dumitru Duduman's visions?

In 1993 I met Dumitru at his apartment where the Angel of the Lord had visited him in Fullerton CA.

He spoke only Russian and his grandson translated between us.

It had a profound affect on me and left there knowing I had met someone who truly walked with God.

His message has been confirmed by many, including George Washington, AA Allen, William Brahnam, etc...

"Tell them to read Jeremiah 51:8-15. He named it THE MYSTERY BABYLON, THE GREAT ADULTERESS. Also read Revelations Chapter 18, the whole chapter. There it says clearly what will happen to America."

Dumitru Duduman's Vision of America's Red Dawn

“Tell everyone to read from Jeremiah 51:8-15, Revelation chapter 18, and Zechariah chapter 14, where Christ fights against those who possess the earth."

The Message For America

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thanks Murgatroid ...

I have heard of Mr. Duduman while this thread was active but haven't looked at him in a long time. And you say you've met him, that's incredible.

And I still believe America is Babylon. Something will happen, I've been shown that it will. By way of tsunami's hitting both coasts. West coast first, then the East coast.

This video is very close to my own open vision ( I was shown by my angel while awake doing something ) he had a map of the US in front of me, said nothing, only pointed to West coast and very huge wave coming for the west. Then he slid his finger across the map of America and showed me the wave, half the size of the West, hitting the East coast. East coast one being over 200 ft. Then, the vision ended in about 30 seconds. Shown me in 2008.

Now the video. Closest to mine and quite frightening. She posted this dream on Sept. 23, 2013 The Pope is set to come to America Sept. 23/24 2015 for a meeting with Obama. Listen to what she says.

In one of her recent videos she speaks of Nukes buried in the Pacific and Atlantic by other countries as an attack to cause tsunami's on this country. Among other things done here.

Thanks for your post. I know you understand what's going on. Not many on here know the truth!

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join