It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

The Christ is the Alpha, the first light. When the Creator spoke "Let there be light", it was reference not to the Sun, but to the Light of the Son of Man. The 'fallen' angel Lucifer bears his own light in false emulation within this dominion in separation state of the First that was corrupted. The false light will shine it's brightest before it is replaced with the true light of Christ. And this is why I know that the dawn of Lucifer is rising before there is paradise on Earth. We face our tribulation on this life path of redemption.

"I'm very sure that you consider the Bible as a work not from "unholy deceiving spirits", and to come from God."

Not quite. The Bible is the interpretation of man, perhaps of God, but, even within the Bible, it is rather unclear "who's" words they are. In the earliest books of the Bible; God has no name, then later he gets an identity, yet no name, and finally the YHVH.

I follow no religion on my path of which I understand has been corrupted, altered and edited by will of mankind over the ages. I acknowledge there are truths and distortions within all religions and their texts, including the Bible. All must be carefully discerned via diligent seeking and calls for guidance of the Holy Spirit to interpret. I consider myself fortunate I was not raised in an environment to be heavily 'indoctrinated' blindly into any religion. I have discovered the power and glory of Christ as a True servant of the Father and the Holy Spirit as a seeker of Truth with many prophetic insights received on the path.

In regards to the Illuminati, have you heard of the claimed 'whistleblower' named Svali? She provided much personal insights in interviews that delved into the 'mid-level' workings/indoctrinations that take place. Quite disturbing material for those not aware of such 'hidden' realities taking place in the world (which is why I say mercy on all their souls for all afflictions rendered and faced being born into certain occult branched families/bloodlines).

No, I don't know this person. However, I would not trust an oath breaker under any circumstance. While I'm sure she did provide information about "mid-level" illuminaot, she has still not provided you with any useful data. My school has the same structure and hierarchy as the Illuminati; mid-level people, those below the grade of Exempt Adept, actually know very little, so anything they tell you before their death, is virtually irrelevant.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I include video from ex-ATS member IX-777 (Magaddor), a claimed practitoner of occult magick and member of occult Orders. He states he is a Pleiadian here to help mankind and there is no such thing as good or evil, that they are just perceptions. Following this man's teachings, that there is no good end evil, it should also signify then that there are no consequences for actions either because all notions of good and evil/sin are just illusions/false perceptions. I guess then, we can all FREELY go out then and kill, torture, terrorize, rape and 'do what thou will' with no 'guilt of conscience' then. Extremely dangerous statements this individual is making, for all his acquired occult based 'knowledge'. No matter how good his intentions (and I bear no ill will), they are doctrines of deceit. Here's the vid.
www.youtube.com...

P.S--There are no such beings from the Pleiades, although there are plenty of interdimensional posers and those seduced by their influence, including via subconscious implantations via permissions to entities granted through conscious acts that separate from the Holy Spirit of the Creator (of which all protections and guidance comes from). These deceptive entities are coming in due course with the Earth change transition period, so prepare for their false light to manifest and bear down within this generation, as warned about in Revelation. Peace.

I have always thought that "agreeing to disagree" was virtually a state of "Truce". And, here you are breaking that truce. Sir; you have no honor! You continue to make statements about things that you do not understand.

At the top of this list of things you fail to understand are the basic principals of Thelemic Law. Your remark about "Do what thou wilt" (you mis stated it); is wholly out of line. It is not a license to do what ever you wish, but rather an admonition to understand yourself throughly so that One may know what his true purpose/path in life is. It is taught in Thelemic schools that there are consequences for all actions; it is known as the laws of karma (cause and effect). No One who is successful in this path would think there are no consequences to any action. The same holds true for illuminati types, as they follow the same laws, but without Thelema.

You know not of the people of the Pleiadian societies! The gentleman in the video could very well be Pleiadian, its not possible to tell from a video using that kind of compression (Flash uses a codec that is not really very good), perhaps if it were an mp4 I would be able to better tell. But, I have met Pleiadians, in person, both here on Earth, and on Mother's ship. IX-777 (as you called him) appears as they did. In his video, he appears to be speaking the language of Thelemic Law. I see nothing incosistant in either his personage, or message.

Yet, I do see great inconsistancies, even unresolvable contradiction in your words. This only detracts from the overall Truth of what you say.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hi AnthraAndromda,

Thelemic Law. Hmm. This will be for discussion purposes.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

After Rose Kelly married Aleister Crowley in 1903 she showed no interest in the Occult, while on Honeymoon in Egypt, began entering trance states and insisted to her husband that the god Horus was trying to contact her.

For me, this sounds very much like channeling or allowing some entity to work through you. Perhaps her association with Aleister up till then, he was practicing magick and eastern mysticism by this time, caused this to happen to her.

The upshot was that he began to listen to Rose, and at her direction, on three successive days beginning April 8, 1904, he entered his chamber at noon and wrote down what he heard dictated from a shadowy presence behind him. The result was the three chapters of verse known as Liber AL vel Legis, or The Book of the Law. This book heralded the dawning of the new aeon of Horus, which would be governed by the Law of Thelema. “Thelema” is a Greek word meaning “will”, and the Law of Thelema is often stated as: “Do what thou wilt”. As the prophet of this new aeon, Crowley spent the rest of his life working to develop and establish Thelemic philosophy

www.thelema101.com...

Love is the law, love under will.

Sounds nice enough, but , questions for you.

The Golden Dawn was an occult society led by S.L. MacGregor Mathers which taught magick, qabalah, alchemy, tarot, astrology, and other hermetic subjects

Tarot and astrology and magick are Divination. Aren't we warned NOT to practice these things?

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" Now, this can be interpreted as to murder, rape, torture, etc. it's very loose. Couldn't it?

I'm seeing that Aleister Crowley is said to have been a Satan worshiper and some articles say no, he isn't?

Just for discussion, what say you?

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Did this turn into another argument again?

I'm liking you all more and more!

edit on 11-5-2011 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

After Rose Kelly married Aleister Crowley in 1903 she showed no interest in the Occult, while on Honeymoon in Egypt, began entering trance states and insisted to her husband that the god Horus was trying to contact her.

For me, this sounds very much like channeling or allowing some entity to work through you. Perhaps her association with Aleister up till then, he was practicing magick and eastern mysticism by this time, caused this to happen to her.

From Crowley's works:.

THE SUMMONS.

On April 8, 9 and I0, I904, e.v. this book was dictated to
666 (Aleister Crowley) by Aiwass, a Being whose nature he does
not fully understand, but who described Himself as "the Minister
of Hoor-Paar-Kraat" (the Lord of Silence).

The contents of the book prove to strict scientific demon-
stration that He possesses knowledge and power quite beyond
anything that has been hitherto associated with human faculties.

The circumstances of the dictation are described in the
Equinox, Vol. I, No. vii: but a fuller account, with an outline
of the proof of the character of the book is now here to be
issued.

Equinox III vol. III -- A. Crowley

The upshot was that he began to listen to Rose, and at her direction, on three successive days beginning April 8, 1904, he entered his chamber at noon and wrote down what he heard dictated from a shadowy presence behind him. The result was the three chapters of verse known as Liber AL vel Legis, or The Book of the Law. This book heralded the dawning of the new aeon of Horus, which would be governed by the Law of Thelema. “Thelema” is a Greek word meaning “will”, and the Law of Thelema is often stated as: “Do what thou wilt”. As the prophet of this new aeon, Crowley spent the rest of his life working to develop and establish Thelemic philosophy

Well, not quite. Actually, if we are to discuss The Book of the Law, and Thelema. Then you should read Equinox III, vol. III. Without that background we will both be at a significant disadvantage.

Sounds nice enough, but , questions for you.

The Golden Dawn was an occult society led by S.L. MacGregor Mathers which taught magick, qabalah, alchemy, tarot, astrology, and other hermetic subjects

Tarot and astrology and magick are Divination. Aren't we warned NOT to practice these things?

If memory serves, yes, Mathers was the outer head of the Order at that time,

Tarot is divination, Crowley described it as "A blind man trying to gain sight, by getting blind drunk". I have always thought that rather humorous. Astrology is not divination, it is a method of learning things that might otherwise not become visible. Magick; is the art and practice of causing change in conformity with Will.

I'm sure you have been warned to not indulge in divination, in my school we are not. However, Tarot is much like any other form of divination, in that the meaning of any "reading" is so vague that it may fit almost any question. Making it not very useful except to someone with a great deal of experience.

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" Now, this can be interpreted as to murder, rape, torture, etc. it's very loose. Couldn't it?

No! Absolutely not. To understand you would need to read Crowley's commentary on the Book of the Law. There you will notice that the book isn't what most think it is. In the Book of the Law, we are told to enlighten ourselves so that we may know what our will is. In all adepts of our college, the individual will of the adept is aligning itself with the will of God, so that by the time he becomes an exempt adept, his will is fully aligned.

I'm seeing that Aleister Crowley is said to have been a Satan worshiper and some articles say no, he isn't?

Just for discussion, what say you?

Yes, many say that, and ALL who do, do not understand Crowley, Thelema, nor Magick. Crowley was a very "old school" adept of the Golden Dawn, was Outer Head of the O.T.O. and a 33rd degree mason. He went on to found the Argentum Astrum or Silver Star. In all of these Schools, "Satan" is nothing more than a force to be "employed" and controlled. Crowley also gave many warnings about the use of the Second Key of Soloman, or Goetia. Goetia is pure demonology, and, its translation by Mathers drove the man "mad" and Crowley had to oust him from the Golden Dawn, for the sake of the Order. This caused a division in the Order, so Crowley went on to form the A.'. A.'.

There have been many who have written about Crowley over the years, very few of them knew much about him or his Magick. Some are so wrong in their assessment of Crowley, I have wondered if they were talking about the same person. Now, it is true, in my extimation, the the "man" known as Edward A. Crowley was not the type I would like to emulate, but as a "prophet" and philosopher, I feel he was the greatest of the 20th century. Only history will tell for sure.

I think it should also be known that there have over time been many who have taken Crowley's words, actions, and Magick; and, not understanding any of it, have founded their won "systems" using these misinterpretations, and have, only served to obfuscate the truth, and cause even more misunderstanding. Doing things like seem to be in the human nature, for it has happened to all religions, and many philosophies.

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daecollo

I'm kind of hopeing this is more of an ultimately educational discussion, for all concerned. We shall see.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daecollo

Not really, but pop some popcorn and have a coke and a smile, your movie may begin soon.
Just a little humor only.
It's not an argument, it is a discussion though.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Hi AnthraAndromda,

Lots to go over. It will take time. But, I will reply later or possibly tomorrow. I see some things that I would like to discuss. And I will soon. Just letting you know I've read your reply and will get back to you.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I did agree to disagree with you. If you go back to the post you will see it was not addressed to you, but a general statement for the readership of ATS. Just highlighted a main example of the teachings of the (Luciferian) New Age belief paradigm propagated by very similar channelled teachings via claimed 'Pleiadian' beings and by those that have opened the astral doors for them to enter to implant thoughts and experiences in the interdimensional realms. (you are free to defend your path in turn).

Also added the video to showcase that there seems to be a theme in common between practitioners of occult 'magick' and their ingrained beliefs, that they are of another race of being, different from the other Father created embodied souls in humanity and 'here to assist' (acknowledging that all souls are 'extra-terrestrial' in nature, not of Earth). Readers can make of that what they will, along with the 'Pleadian' message.

Those 'on the fence' can review materials and determine what is or is not a valid source or argument or a dangerous/unnecessary partaking with occult practice. On my journey, the meaning of life is the path toward unconditional love that was demonstrated by the Christ. The True path of Christ never required joining 'secret societies' or 'mystery schools' to understand the essential Truths of what one should aspire towards in this life for the attainment of Grace in connection with the Holy Spirit of the Creator (in understanding good and evil and choosing the good acknowledging the consequences of such acts for 'better or worse').

You stated--"No, I don't know this person (Svali). However, I would not trust an oath breaker under any circumstance."

People can make oaths out of fear, naivety or via manipulation on their path. Do you feel a person's integrity should be totally placed under question because their perception of a situation changes and they want 'out' of a situation? I included her revelations as just one very small lead of research into the Illuminati structure. I cannot even state as fact she is the real deal, discernment must decide.

I do not resonate with the path of the occult whatsoever on my Christ path, so please excuse if I am not up to scratch with exact 'knowledge' of particular orders with specific curriculum. I have simply been granted energetic recognition of the demonic influences/attachments within the workings and I am not going to delve into a path that 'plays God' in attempts to harness/attempts control of forces that I can admittedly say I could not comprehend in full to attempt such control. Wisdom reveals the spirit of Good does not seek to gain control over other entities whatsoever. I choose to utilize the Holy Spirit in my day to day which has served in delivering everything I need thus far to protect and help guide me along the 'narrow road' that is the divine will to do what is of the GOOD LOVING spirit of our Creation. Love is the path of least resistance, no control and full of acceptance of will and I accept yours, although I will never endorse the occult.

No 'servant' can have two masters on this journey, that will be learned moreso in depth down the road by many. We must all choose the Spirit we will dwell/align with, because there are two main powers allowed to influence within this matrix by design. And they are at polarity within the Oneness. One serves the Holy spirit, the other the unholy Spirit in opposition, for we are all bound within the Law of Opposition on Earth school.

The quote "I'm very sure that you consider the Bible as a work not from "unholy deceiving spirits", and to come from God." was your own quote that I was replying to---you did not need to answer your own question in reply hehe. Peace.

edit on 12-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I agree with the poster of this thread that UFOs and aliens are actually demons which are fallen angels. Something that was meant to appear to be UFO/alien oriented happened last night. The following link is to a video of this "event". It occurred last night in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.

The video is entitled Fort Worth Explosions. You may wish to pay particular attention to what appear to be at least two UFOs that show up very early on the video and then again as a group of three at about 1:56.

I feel that this "event" that happened last night in Dallas/Ft. Worth may be part of TPTB's attempts to ready the general public for what is actually a fake Judgement Day on May 21st.

One witness on the ground described the "event" as being very similar to being bombed. Another witness on the ground said she saw alot of sparks and was glad that her roof was made of metal or it would have surely caught fire.

What follows are links to two MSM reports about this "event".

news.yahoo.com...

www.star-telegram.com...

Several comments left with the video on YouTube indicate that some people believe that the "event" filmed on the video linked above was actually some sort of communication between someone on the ground and someone in the air (or in space). Here is the direct video URL if you wish to read the comments that were left by others:

www.youtube.com...

Please let me know what you think about what is actually happening on the video. I do not think what I saw on the video were transformers blowing due to an electrical storm. I saw no evidence of any storm on the video except some flickering that was sky wide now and then.

Also, please tell me if you think this "event" could have been manufactured by TPTB to ready us for what is actually a fake (manufactured) Judgement Day on May 21st.

Thanks.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Hi AnthraAndromda,

I will say that what I see here is a mish mash of Eastern Philosophies thrown in with Old Testament/Judeo Christian (Kabbala) which was as I'm seeing it the Jewish version of Christians Witchcraft problem.

In the Book of the Law, we are told to enlighten ourselves so that we may know what our will is. In all adepts of our college, the individual will of the adept is aligning itself with the will of God, so that by the time he becomes an exempt adept, his will is fully aligned

I see that you want to align your will with God, but which God? Your own will sounds as though like it's egotistical, self centered, Me, Myself and I when Christians are told Not my will be done but Thy Will be done Amen, that means thats that, the end of discussion. Enlightenment sounds very much like Eastern philosophy even New Age drivel.

V 5 D Liber V vel Reguli Being the Ritual of the Mark of the Beast: an incantation proper to invoke the Energies of the Aeon of Horus, adapted for the daily use of the Magician of whatever grade.

Source

Sounds pretty dangerous to me. What is the Mark of the Beast to you? I am not trying to wholly dismiss your beliefs only learning something new. Comparing things. This is what I used to do on my quest to learn new things when I was younger I have a need to know what's going on around me, but I do compare things as I see them. I'm open minded only not so much my brains fall out.

Why would Solomon, who was the son of David need to perform rituals? He built the Temple for Yahaveh, his God, our God, which now stands the Dome of the Rock and Wailing Wall to my understanding, long story there.

Of course I wrote them, ink on paper, in the material sense; but they are not My words, unless Aiwaz be taken to be no more than my subconscious self, or some part of it: in that case, my conscious self being ignorant of the Truth in the Book and hostile to most of the ethics and philosophy of the Book, Aiwaz is a severely suppressed part of me. Such a theory would further imply that I am, unknown to myself, possessed of all sorts of praeternatural knowledge and power

He's either talking to his higher self or an entity. Aiwaz doesn't announce himself as an angel. Source
Aleister Crowley seems to think very highly of himself as to having power.

The Law is for All is a collection of Aleister Crowley's commentary on The Book of the Law, the central sacred text of Thelema. It was edited to be a primer of sorts into Crowley's general interpretations about the sometimes opaque text of Liber Legis. For this reason, the book omits many of the more complex qabalistic explanations that lean heavily on an understanding of gematria and The Tree of Life. As the original editor, Louis Wilkinson, wrote in his introduction (p. 17):

The aim of the Commentary on the Book of the Law is to guide the reader along the path of the discovery of his own true will, in accordance with which, and only in accordance with which, he can rightly think and act. This is why "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." Only by doing so will you be shown your own true thought and life.

source

It seems Aleister Crowley has a disdain for Christianity and who could blame him with it either not being taught in the first place or shoved down your throat. He seems to be searching for answers in the other world religions, and it's good to seek knowledge, but the Tree of Life is Christ. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is Satan. It's up to us to choose which we serve.

Well, feel free to answer and counter what I've gleened so far.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakesback

Hi Jakesback,

Thanks for posting this. I had not heard about it at all. I'm looking at another website talking about this and they're saying even journalist saw it. One thing you mentioned is May 21st, 2011, you know what , I had not even thought of that possibility at all for a false flag. We shall see soon enough though, not too long to go. I hope not, I'm not ready to fight these things yet, it's too scary seriously. I had to watch your video clip several times. I hear birds singing and it looks like lightning , it feels like it's early morning. But, those white lights in the sky 3 of them, could be 1 craft or 2. They are not planes, we would see red and white lights on them and planes don't jump around like that do they?

If this is a transformer blown or several of them why aren't all the lights out in the city? This is the video at the end of your video and is exactly what I thought of when watching yours, Encounters of the Third Kind music. It fits it. It's exciting and scary all at the same time.

Also, please tell me if you think this "event" could have been manufactured by TPTB to ready us for what is actually a fake (manufactured) Judgement Day on May 21st.

I don't know what to think but the sightings are ramping up. We need to keep paying close attention to stuff like this. May 21st I didn't pay any attention to that man. No one knows the day or hour of his return but the Father only. So, we all still need to pay attention his return is getting closer but I feel the Antichrist shows up first as this kinda stuff. Was this a military base? I haven't read the story. I wanted to reply to you first. Makes you wonder if the 21st itself was planted for a reason. Hmmm. But, it could be manufactured couldn't it.

Thanks for your post Jakesback.

edit on 12-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I want to post something benedict9 brought up a few posts back about Svali who was born into the Illuminati. This is an interview. Quite interesting, makes you see why the world is in a mess.

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I did agree to disagree with you. If you go back to the post you will see it was not addressed to you, but a general statement for the readership of ATS. Just highlighted a main example of the teachings of the (Luciferian) New Age belief paradigm propagated by very similar channelled teachings via claimed 'Pleiadian' beings and by those that have opened the astral doors for them to enter to implant thoughts and experiences in the interdimensional realms. (you are free to defend your path in turn).

What you did was; Fire a broadside! Such acts, if not directed at a specific target, fits my definition of "Evil" (The intentional causing of random harm", and it could be seen as an act of terrorism. Either way, One who does such things is lacking in Honor.

Also added the video to showcase that there seems to be a theme in common between practitioners of occult 'magick' and their ingrained beliefs, that they are of another race of being, different from the other Father created embodied souls in humanity and 'here to assist' (acknowledging that all souls are 'extra-terrestrial' in nature, not of Earth). Readers can make of that what they will, along with the 'Pleadian' message.

All "channelled" information, except perhaps under extraordinary circumstance, should not be taken with a "grain of salt", they should be dismissed "out of hand"; and I don't beleive in dismissal "out of hand"! (except in this single case)

What you are doing is, in effect, condemning a species, without actually knowing anything about them. In general the Pleiadian people are gentle and loving, this seems to hold true for all the species in their culture. Not unlike my people.

The reason that many "Occultists" feel that way is; while they may have direct experience with anything pleiadian, they do know that any manifistation is not demonic.

" Father created embodied souls" ... What I get from statements like this is a feeling of the general lack of understanding of how the Universe is made. A non-understanding of the hierarchy of things both spiritual and physical. Here again we are entering the realm of Enochian Physics, and that would be a rather difficult discussion, in as much, as you have not the slightest "grounding" in the subject, and an expressed desire to "not know".

You stated--"No, I don't know this person (Svali). However, I would not trust an oath breaker under any circumstance."

People can make oaths out of fear, naivety or via manipulation on their path. Do you feel a person's integrity should be totally placed under question because their perception of a situation changes and they want 'out' of a situation? I included her revelations as just one very small lead of research into the Illuminati structure. I cannot even state as fact she is the real deal, discernment must decide.

Do I feel a person's integrity should be questioned in a case such as this?" Yes.

In this case, I would doubt the person tried to defect while in the grade of Neophyte, it was more than likely at one of the more advance, though still lower, grades. This would mean that they had ample opportunity to "leave" the Order before it would make any difference, it would seem they did not, and did continue to a higher grade, though still below "mid-level"

So basically what this shows is a person whose "word" means nothing.

I do not resonate with the path of the occult whatsoever on my Christ path, so please excuse if I am not up to scratch with exact 'knowledge' of particular orders with specific curriculum. I have simply been granted energetic recognition of the demonic influences/attachments within the workings and I am not going to delve into a path that 'plays God' in attempts to harness/attempts control of forces that I can admittedly say I could not comprehend in full to attempt such control. Wisdom reveals the spirit of Good does not seek to gain control over other entities whatsoever. I choose to utilize the Holy Spirit in my day to day which has served in delivering everything I need thus far to protect and help guide me along the 'narrow road' that is the divine will to do what is of the GOOD LOVING spirit of our Creation. Love is the path of least resistance, no control and full of acceptance of will and I accept yours, although I will never endorse the occult.

So ... you would not attempt to control forces/entities that would cause you harm, or attempt to control you? This does not sound like wisdom to me, though, in your defence, there could be situations where not exercising control might be the wise, albeit, temporary, action.

I'm not sure where you get the "plays god" part, for there is none of that. Comprehension come from knowledge, knowledge from learning. Wisdom, of which you speak, comes from understand and experience. Understand stems directly from comprenension.

The "path of least resistance" ... Something best left to water and electrons. For this is exactaly what the Illuminate would want. Someone who is easily steered to the direction they desire, and that direction will keep you a "servant" for your entire life, and beyond. I would prefer to be the Master of my destiny rather than the flotsom that is dashed upon the rocks after it is discarded for being useless.

No 'servant' can have two masters on this journey, that will be learned moreso in depth down the road by many. We must all choose the Spirit we will dwell/align with, because there are two main powers allowed to influence within this matrix by design. And they are at polarity within the Oneness. One serves the Holy spirit, the other the unholy Spirit in opposition, for we are all bound within the Law of Opposition on Earth school.

Ya know, if you are going to attempt to apply the principals of Hermes, perhaps you should know them first. Course, if yo had, you would have known what IX-777 meant when he said that "good and evil" do not exist. For these two opposing concepts are relative to eachother, and one can not exist without the other. And, this would be the reason that good can never defeat evil, and evil can never defeate good; for they must remain in balance lest the Universe be destroyed.

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 12-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Hi Jakesback,

Thanks for posting this. I had not heard about it at all. I'm looking at another website talking about this and they're saying even journalist saw it. One thing you mentioned is May 21st, 2011, you know what , I had not even thought of that possibility at all for a false flag. We shall see soon enough though, not too long to go. I hope not, I'm not ready to fight these things yet, it's too scary seriously. I had to watch your video clip several times. I hear birds singing and it looks like lightning , it feels like it's early morning. But, those white lights in the sky 3 of them, could be 1 craft or 2. They are not planes, we would see red and white lights on them and planes don't jump around like that do they?

If this is a transformer blown or several of them why aren't all the lights out in the city? This is the video at the end of your video and is exactly what I thought of when watching yours, Encounters of the Third Kind music. It fits it. It's exciting and scary all at the same time.

I don't know what to think but the sightings are ramping up. We need to keep paying close attention to stuff like this. May 21st I didn't pay any attention to that man. No one knows the day or hour of his return but the Father only. So, we all still need to pay attention his return is getting closer but I feel the Antichrist shows up first as this kinda stuff. Was this a military base? I haven't read the story. I wanted to reply to you first. Makes you wonder if the 21st itself was planted for a reason. Hmmm. But, it could be manufactured couldn't it.

Thanks for your post Jakesback.

edit on 12-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

Hi DaphneApollo,

Thank you so much for your comprehensive reply. I also appreciated the additional response you provided that followed it in which you provided the "light show" in Dallas/Fort Worth that happened last Tuesday night set to the musical tones used to contact the aliens in the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind". This second video is thought provoking. I feel that the TPTB routinely "condition" us to be more accepting of certain future events with movies that show something similar and are released to the public years in advance of the actual event itself. Many who have seen the original video I posted (linked again below) also say that the blue lights in this video remind them of the kind of lights they saw depicted in the more recent movie "Skyline" as seen in the second videoclip below.

I wanted to provide the following videos because in them one sees the same kind of light phenomena as was seen on the original video I posted above of the Dallas/Fort Worth "event" that happened last Tuesday. I am wondering if a conclusion can be drawn that because the events in the following videos exhibit very similar but very unusual light phenomena (and some also have UFO activity associated with them) that this may be a clue that these events were actually "manufactured" events, events that were planned and executed at a chosen time by the same group of powerful elite (whoever they might be).

Here are the videos of "events" with similar light phenomena (some with UFOs) that have occurred in Japan and Israel.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Hi AnthraAndromda,

I will say that what I see here is a mish mash of Eastern Philosophies thrown in with Old Testament/Judeo Christian (Kabbala) which was as I'm seeing it the Jewish version of Christians Witchcraft problem.

Yes, it does seem like "mashup" of Eastern and Western philosophies, however, that is exactally what it is, yet Crowley seemed to make a coherent whole out of it. In some of his other works he tries to explain the difference between Mysticisn and Magick. What it boils down to is Mysticism is the passive path, while Magick the active. The two together create a kind of balance that neither enjoy separately. This also makes the whole system better suited for many simply because, any true path may be contained. Further, following this path/school provides the aspirant with that very same balance; a balance that is not available anywhere else.

I see that you want to align your will with God, but which God? Your own will sounds as though like it's egotistical, self centered, Me, Myself and I when Christians are told Not my will be done but Thy Will be done Amen, that means thats that, the end of discussion. Enlightenment sounds very much like Eastern philosophy even New Age drivel.

Which God? In the "official" teachings, that is not specified. And, there are some who choose to align with several at different times. Usually depending on which "aspect" of theirself they wish to work with. It is interesting to note, that much of Western Ceremonial Magick seems oriented toward YHVH as the Supreme God,, with all others being in some way "lesser". However, when One reaches the higher levels of attainment, they realize there is but one God; YHVH, And, all others are simply different aspects of Him. With the possible exception of YHShVH; for this is the placement of Spirit in an otherwise static Universe. YHVH represents the separate "elements" from which the Universe is created, with the introduction of "Sh" or spirit, it becomes a dynamic, living whole

V 5 D Liber V vel Reguli Being the Ritual of the Mark of the Beast: an incantation proper to invoke the Energies of the Aeon of Horus, adapted for the daily use of the Magician of whatever grade.

Source

Sounds pretty dangerous to me. What is the Mark of the Beast to you? I am not trying to wholly dismiss your beliefs only learning something new. Comparing things. This is what I used to do on my quest to learn new things when I was younger I have a need to know what's going on around me, but I do compare things as I see them. I'm open minded only not so much my brains fall out.

The "Mark of the Beast" is a set of "signs" that are representative of the "self". Making the ritual of Liber V an invocation of the "True self", or One's higher spirit. A shorter, more practicle way of calling on One's Holy Guardian Angel.

Why would Solomon, who was the son of David need to perform rituals? He built the Temple for Yahaveh, his God, our God, which now stands the Dome of the Rock and Wailing Wall to my understanding, long story there.

Yes, he built the temple for YHVH, but, if you remember, "back in the day" YHVH did demand certain rituals be performed. Today, we are more "enlightened"(?), and don't seem to do that so much any more, unless of course you ar Catholic or tradtional Jewish, both of which still perform many rituals.

Of course I wrote them, ink on paper, in the material sense; but they are not My words, unless Aiwaz be taken to be no more than my subconscious self, or some part of it: in that case, my conscious self being ignorant of the Truth in the Book and hostile to most of the ethics and philosophy of the Book, Aiwaz is a severely suppressed part of me. Such a theory would further imply that I am, unknown to myself, possessed of all sorts of praeternatural knowledge and power

He's either talking to his higher self or an entity. Aiwaz doesn't announce himself as an angel. Source
Aleister Crowley seems to think very highly of himself as to having power.

Yes, Crowley, in his younger years, did seem rather "full of himself", but he was, for the large part, rather successful in what he attempted, so it did "feed his eog" to some extent. He seemed to get over alot of that after 1920 or so. One should also take into account; he was the child of parents who were strict "Plymouth Brethern". They were very fundimental Christians, and tried everything they could toforce yound Edward to see things their way. Crowley's own Mother is the one who "named" him "The Beast 666", for what ever reason it stuck, though, I think it was more an act of defiance toward his parents than anything else.

As to "having power"; He did, though not in the conventional way. His power was more the understanding of these philosophies, and of course a kind of power over people whp were likewise abused by parents or society and were looking to find a way to free themselves.

It seems Aleister Crowley has a disdain for Christianity and who could blame him with it either not being taught in the first place or shoved down your throat. He seems to be searching for answers in the other world religions, and it's good to seek knowledge, but the Tree of Life is Christ. The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil is Satan. It's up to us to choose which we serve.

Well, feel free to answer and counter what I've gleened so far.

As I said above, he was abused by his parents, both of whom were devout Christians, so it is probably a natural and organic reaction to that period of his life. Yes, he was searching, but, he found the answers he was looking for.

As for the Tree; to those of my school, there is only One Tree. Ten (10) stations, 22 paths, one abyss ("ghost"). It is all very well defined, just as it has been for several thousand years.

And, of course many of us "serve" no one other than our Higherself.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Those "flashes" or explosions look exactally like high voltage transformer failure. And, this is what the local authorities said it was. So, I don't really think there is much to be concerned about, unless you are one that experienced utility loss.

Also, it was said that these occured East of Fort Worth, and east of 820. That would put it in the direction of DFW Airport as well as Love field, so ... the lights you are calling UFO's could be little more than commercial Aircraft, they even seem to behave like commercial aircraft.

Although, as an Electrical Engineer, there did seem to be quite a large number of transformer failures (if, indeed, that is what they were). I'll count my luck that I am retired and don't have to clean up that mess.I'm kind of thinking; older utility equipment, pole mounted, poorly maintained.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Aliens are demons? If i had a penny for every time i heard that one.. Let me guess, you are trying to perpetuate fear of extraterrestrials in people who read holy scriptures?

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I also heard people with autism were demons as well.
healtheland.wordpress.com...

Lol

Now aliens are?

Phishy Phishy...

posted on May, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
About crowley: I can't stop linking to L.A. Marzulli!

lamarzulli.wordpress.com...

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join