It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Daphne

I won't pretend I know how to encourage you, when I obviously don't know enough about you, to do that. So how about if I say simply, that I want to encourage you to be strong. We must all look at suicide for the weak and selfish act that it is. In order to prevent it. We do have something in common. As I know someone I have to worry about in this way.

Yes, if I'm flipping thru channels looking for something to view. Then I come across Pastor Murray I stop and listen to him. He is one of the sweetest human beings as well. And he includes questions about Aliens almost everytime he does his letters.
Take care Daphne.
edit on 7-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

My depression is not like it used to be. It is a deep, black hole. I used to be a manager for a large company and I knew a fellow manager was depressed and I didn't know how to approach him on it. He had all signs but never said anything, just overwork. Well, I moved to another location, so did he and I heard later he shot himself in front of the company in the parking lot. God, I thought, what could I have done to help him. I was in my own black hole, but segmented myself from everything, walking zombie, going through the motions so to speak.

I am not considering suicide. We ALL have problems I know this. You take care of your friend/relative and get them to watch Pastor Murray. He'll make them laugh if nothing else. And, I have become stronger, just know that. Thanks for your kind words randyvs. I appreciate them. Be blessed. And God bless you.

Edit to add: Just know that the person your worried about probably doesn't realize they are causing you worry, they are in their own pain. It is a chemical imbalance, hormonal, terrible thoughts, or all of the above. Get them medication, I had to take 3 different ones before one finally 'kinda' worked. I hope it will all snap in place forr them.
edit on 8-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

I used to be depressed too, but remember, we are being given passages in heaven. To be with God is to be in utter bliss, at least that was the feeling I had when the light radiated from the holes in my palms. And for all our suffering, there is an even worse suffering in hell.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by randyvs

Daphne

I won't pretend I know how to encourage you, when I obviously don't know enough about you, to do that. So how about if I say simply, that I want to encourage you to be strong. We must all look at suicide for the weak and selfish act that it is. In order to prevent it. We do have something in common. As I know someone I have to worry about in this way.

Yes, if I'm flipping thru channels looking for something to view. Then I come across Pastor Murray I stop and listen to him. He is one of the sweetest human beings as well. And he includes questions about Aliens almost everytime he does his letters.
Take care Daphne.
edit on 7-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

My depression is not like it used to be. It is a deep, black hole. I used to be a manager for a large company and I knew a fellow manager was depressed and I didn't know how to approach him on it. He had all signs but never said anything, just overwork. Well, I moved to another location, so did he and I heard later he shot himself in front of the company in the parking lot. God, I thought, what could I have done to help him. I was in my own black hole, but segmented myself from everything, walking zombie, going through the motions so to speak.

I am not considering suicide. We ALL have problems I know this. You take care of your friend/relative and get them to watch Pastor Murray. He'll make them laugh if nothing else. And, I have become stronger, just know that. Thanks for your kind words randyvs. I appreciate them. Be blessed. And God bless you.

Edit to add: Just know that the person your worried about probably doesn't realize they are causing you worry, they are in their own pain. It is a chemical imbalance, hormonal, terrible thoughts, or all of the above. Get them medication, I had to take 3 different ones before one finally 'kinda' worked. I hope it will all snap in place forr them.

I used to be depressed too, but remember, we are being given passages in heaven. To be with God is to be in utter bliss, at least that was the feeling I had when the light radiated from the holes in my palms. And for all our suffering, there is an even worse suffering in hell.

You are correct. And even though this journey is rough, going over in that manner will get anyone who does it in a whole lot more trouble. I agree and we shall continue the fight till he comes back or we die one. I don't think it will be much longer till it all comes to an end, this bad old world we're in now.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm on fire today, randyvs made me remember this lecture. For those of you who believe in UFOs, you're in for a treat. The good Pastor teaches they are real. Book of Ezekiel, that book that started me on my journey to discover and read about ufos in the first place.

But, which ufos show up first, this is what you all need to know. We are seeing them, yes, even experiencing encounters, yes, but you need to know the whole game according to God. Truly, UFOS, they are not what you think they are. Want to know how the word was brought from God, he's gonna tell you. Lots of questions answered as well.

Bible description of ufo's 1of4

@AnthraAndromda pay attention.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Ah yes synchronicities, those little affirmations. We are guided by the same Spirit on this Christ path dear Daphne, but you know that already, for it was the same spirit that helped inspire this thread.

I'm glad we're on this path, you and me. And I don't regret it. Bless God.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

at least that was the feeling I had when the light radiated from the holes in my palms.

I would like to hear more of your story about this experience. I've heard Padre Pio's story. The Lord answers when we ask questions.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Well all right. It started when I was an atheist who had his heart broken. I had had a life full of rough experiences, but finally I felt overcome by all of them. I figured with this suffering if there is nothing permanent like an afterlife or a God there's no point to any of this: why bother living? For the first time since I was a child I considered that there might be a God, and I prayed earnestly to find out. I begged God to reveal that He exists to me, that I was sorry for denying Him all these years, and that I desperately needed Him. I cried and I went to sleep, and when I woke up I started hearing thunders, and I remembered Revelation when it talked about trumpets sounding like thunder. I did many things, even decided to leave all my possessions to charity, but before making my final decision I went to a mental health counselor, because I did not discount the possibility that I was hallucinating the sounds. I was taken to a mental ward, told I was suffering from acute psychosis, and I believed them. Then one night I woke up feeling something compressing my head. I recall both the sensations and sounds of blood dripping from my head. This went on for much of my stay in the ward, and eventually I was convinced everything I experienced wasn't real. Overcome by depression, I left college for a while, and went back to my parents. Even though I was convinced it was imaginary, I still read the bible. One day while reading the Book of John, I came to the conclusion that the message wasn't written by a man but a spirit speaking through the man who wrote it. When I did that terror struck me: the bible is true and there really is a hell. I begged my parents to get me baptized, but they wouldn't allow it, so I was terrified, and begging God for help. I started feeling invisible water being sprinkled onto me, for many many days. I also felt blood dripping from an invisible wound in my head. I was still pretty scared, and one night felt the left half of my body burning in a horrible fire and felt a terrible chill in my right half. Overcome by fear of going to the fiery place or the dark place, I started it crying, resigned to the conclusion that I was going to hell. While I cried my left side, center of my palms and my feet ached. Then at once I felt the pain disappear, replaced by pure bliss and feeling holes where it hurt. It felt like light was radiating from them, and it felt like pure relief. The days following that I could feel blood dripping from those holes, and ever since then I can time to time have the sensation of blood dripping all over my body, though I can no longer feel the holes. Especially on holy days I feel the same sensations.
edit on 9-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I Salute you!

Many would write that off as just ... Of course, they wouldn't know, now would they?

Salutes!

edit on 9-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

edit on 9-5-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000,

Sounds like you experienced the Passion of the Christ.

I started feeling invisible water being sprinkled onto me, for many many days

This quote above stuck out to me because of a dream/vision I had when I was about 16. I awoke crying from this one: I saw a hand, mans hand, come peripheral view right side, put his finger with a drop of blood on it and touch my forehead to place the blood on it. I woke already crying. I knew it was Jesus, he had just baptized me personally.

If you were atheist you certainly did a 360 degree turn in your life. I see you're full of the Holy Spirit. Is your life and depression better because you've become more aware of the spiritual things instead of the every day trauma of life?

This was an inspirational account to me.
You have been blessed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

edit on 9-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You are my strong Tower. Inspiration.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by 547000

I Salute you!

Many would write that off as just ... Of course, they wouldn't know, now would they?

Salutes!

edit on 9-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

I can't really write it off because it's not a one time thing. I wrote it off once, but the second time I couldn't, because till this day I feel the blood dripping, and I can feel it very clearly on holy days.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000,

Sounds like you experienced the Passion of the Christ.

I started feeling invisible water being sprinkled onto me, for many many days

This quote above stuck out to me because of a dream/vision I had when I was about 16. I awoke crying from this one: I saw a hand, mans hand, come peripheral view right side, put his finger with a drop of blood on it and touch my forehead to place the blood on it. I woke already crying. I knew it was Jesus, he had just baptized me personally.

If you were atheist you certainly did a 360 degree turn in your life. I see you're full of the Holy Spirit. Is your life and depression better because you've become more aware of the spiritual things instead of the every day trauma of life?

This was an inspirational account to me.
You have been blessed.
I'm not really depressed anymore because I know there is a God, a hell, and subsequently a heaven. I look forward to it, and barely anything can make me cry anymore because I know there is a greater reality that's nonphysical. No matter how terrible life gets there is a heaven awaiting those who are saved.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

I can't really write it off because it's not a one time thing. I wrote it off once, but the second time I couldn't, because till this day I feel the blood dripping, and I can feel it very clearly on holy days.

I can well imagine, nor should you. This is a class of experience that reaches into the very soul, and has intense meaning for the One experiencing.

You are a very fortunate person, and, yes, I know I've just very understated the experience and its effects on you. But, there are usually no words, no language that can meet the challange of discription. Kind of like this "fuzzy buzzing" I tring to type right now, only more so.

Again; I salute you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I will always warn anybody who cares to listen that practitioners of occult 'magick' are playing with fire they are not immune from whether they fully realise it or not. The consciousness becomes open to many manipulating spirits on that path. I personally was sheparded away from such a path when years ago I foolishly ignored my well guiding conscience and embraced 'magick' utilization (not because it was necessary for 'enlightenment', because it most certainly is not but from desire). The Holy Spirit intervened within HOURS with chastisement to steer me on course. I was wearing an occult talisman that was physically removed from my neck the very first night I wore it following an unprovoked assault (which btw has not occurred ever since that night years ago). That event was a blessing in disguise and the realisations I received in the years to come showed me why.

I include video from ex-ATS member IX-777 (Magaddor), a claimed practitoner of occult magick and member of occult Orders. He states he is a Pleiadian here to help mankind and there is no such thing as good or evil, that they are just perceptions. Following this man's teachings, that there is no good end evil, it should also signify then that there are no consequences for actions either because all notions of good and evil/sin are just illusions/false perceptions. I guess then, we can all FREELY go out then and kill, torture, terrorize, rape and 'do what thou will' with no 'guilt of conscience' then. Extremely dangerous statements this individual is making, for all his acquired occult based 'knowledge'. No matter how good his intentions (and I bear no ill will), they are doctrines of deceit. Here's the vid.
www.youtube.com...

P.S--There are no such beings from the Pleiades, although there are plenty of interdimensional posers and those seduced by their influence, including via subconscious implantations via permissions to entities granted through conscious acts that separate from the Holy Spirit of the Creator (of which all protections and guidance comes from). These deceptive entities are coming in due course with the Earth change transition period, so prepare for their false light to manifest and bear down within this generation, as warned about in Revelation. Peace.

edit on 11-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi AnthraAndromda

The Christ is the Alpha, the first light. When the Creator spoke "Let there be light", it was reference not to the Sun, but to the Light of the Son of Man. The 'fallen' angel Lucifer bears his own light in false emulation within this dominion in separation state of the First that was corrupted. The false light will shine it's brightest before it is replaced with the true light of Christ. And this is why I know that the dawn of Lucifer is rising before there is paradise on Earth. We face our tribulation on this life path of redemption.

"I'm very sure that you consider the Bible as a work not from "unholy deceiving spirits", and to come from God."

I follow no religion on my path of which I understand has been corrupted, altered and edited by will of mankind over the ages. I acknowledge there are truths and distortions within all religions and their texts, including the Bible. All must be carefully discerned via diligent seeking and calls for guidance of the Holy Spirit to interpret. I consider myself fortunate I was not raised in an environment to be heavily 'indoctrinated' blindly into any religion. I have discovered the power and glory of Christ as a True servant of the Father and the Holy Spirit as a seeker of Truth with many prophetic insights received on the path.

In regards to the Illuminati, have you heard of the claimed 'whistleblower' named Svali? She provided much personal insights in interviews that delved into the 'mid-level' workings/indoctrinations that take place. Quite disturbing material for those not aware of such 'hidden' realities taking place in the world (which is why I say mercy on all their souls for all afflictions rendered and faced being born into certain occult branched families/bloodlines).

Hope you're doing well brother
No need to apologise either--none of us here are perfect.

edit on 11-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Thanks for sharing that very personal account. What a blessing indeed, in understanding that sometimes it is required we are afflicted to be brought closer to the Creator.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
reply to post by 547000

Thanks for sharing that very personal account. What a blessing indeed, in understanding that sometimes it is required we are afflicted to be brought closer to the Creator.

Yes, unless I suffered so, I may have never turned to God. I'm even thankful for the chain of misfortunes which lead me to the path.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What will the Antichrist or ' New Age Messiah ' be like. He will come in peacefully and prosperously. And everyone will do anything for him. Not everyone will be fooled though. His lying signs and wonders. He'll be happy to even fly you out of here too.

Leo Zagami & the Demonic ZION/2012-2019 NAZI UFO Disaster Plans (Disclosure) Alien False Flag (HD)

Georgia Guidestones All about NWO plan 4 us!!!

I feel these messages are left for the sparse population after a world cataclysm. Just my opinion.

THE LION OF JUDAH with lyrics

547000, this song reminded me of you. GOD BLESS THE BROKEN ROAD
edit on 11-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join