It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo
1st question.. What is a Mage?
edit on 6-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

A Mage, as I put it: An adept. In my order, a magician of 5th degree or higher (there are 10 degrees).

You are so Southern. Y'all. I say this too. Just sayin.

edit on 6-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

No, actually, I was brought to Earth in California, though it was the L.A. area. I've lived in Texas since 2003, about 35 miles from Dallas. Can't really have a pack of Wolves in the city, so we live near a small city on 10 acres.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Thank you. That was wonderful.

The black ones are very much like what my little One will look like in about a year.

Ayhaqila Shunkmanatutanka "Tanka". His name is Lacota Souix meaning "Last Wolf". I chose that name because, he will be the last Wolf I "buy" (he cost $650 ... my "play" money for the rest of the year. And worth every cent!)

My new puppy was born March 4, two months ago. He weighs in at about 20 lbs. Gets heavy real fast. Tanka is the most wonderful little "beast". I brought him home last Tues. the day before his birthday. I cryed with and for him; knowing the trauma he was going through. Being taken from his pack, and "dropped" into mine. Fortunately, Ista has been a great help with him. She started to protect him as soon as we got home.

He has stopped running away when I reach for him, and is nibbling on me when I pet him. He is even getting to like his tummy rubs and chestie scratches. And, he howls when I take Ista out at night, or leave the room.

Anyway, you have once again touched my "soft spot". Thank you.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Well, considering the traditional interpretation of the cross is true, and many "wise" and "enlightened" people like to add in different interpretations, I would say there's no contradiction here.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A wee bit o Scotland too.

edit on 7-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Well, considering the traditional interpretation of the cross is true, and many "wise" and "enlightened" people like to add in different interpretations, I would say there's no contradiction here.

Ummm, the Cross? Where dit it enter the discussion?

Actually, there are several traditional interpretations, depending, of course, on which Cross you are referring to.

The contradiction I was referring to is the manner that society, includeing you, tends to condemn minorities. If a single, or few, people act, beleive, differenty; they tend to be persecuted. Many times wrongly. The primary cause of this is simple fear. People tend to fear what they don't understand. Tis a sad state, but has been a part of Human behavior since the advent of your species. Personally I prefer the Wolf method; peek out from behind a tree (cover), at least then you can do a threat assesment from a relative place.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Ummm, the Cross? Where dit it enter the discussion?

Actually, there are several traditional interpretations, depending, of course, on which Cross you are referring to.

The contradiction I was referring to is the manner that society, includeing you, tends to condemn minorities. If a single, or few, people act, beleive, differenty; they tend to be persecuted. Many times wrongly. The primary cause of this is simple fear. People tend to fear what they don't understand. Tis a sad state, but has been a part of Human behavior since the advent of your species. Personally I prefer the Wolf method; peek out from behind a tree (cover), at least then you can do a threat assesment from a relative place.

It has everything to do with the wisdom of man being foolish.

What minority are you talking about? Most of this world doesn't believe and is going to hell. The minority are those who know the truth, not just believe. Just because they have conviction it's true doesn't mean they are persecuting you. You have had experiences with magic, but I have had experience without it. It's not that I don't understand it; it's that I know it's false. I know there are seducing spirits and foolish humans assuming they are nice. It's not that there's good magic and bad magic; it is all bad for the soul and the ultimate fate of an individual. Disobedience is the fall of man--having no faith in God when He says don't do it and beware spirits that preach a false gospel--not lack of esoteric knowledge or power.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

It has everything to do with the wisdom of man being foolish.

Not all of Human wisdom is foolish; logic and probability sort of demand that not all wisdom is foolish.

What minority are you talking about?

Well, pick one. Today these sort of things may be at historical minimum, but turn the clock back just 100 years. You will find peoples like Native Americans, Blacks, chinese, and many others being persecuted simply because thay didn't look european.

Go back even farther and you have the Salem Witch hunts. Hundreds of innocent women were hunted down tortured and killed. Back even farther an you have the inquision, where many innocent men and women were stalked and tortured and killed. This sort of thing has been going on for 1000's of years. And, most of done by good God fearing people.

Most of this world doesn't believe and is going to hell. The minority are those who know the truth, not just believe.

While this may be true. Those few who know the truth are still pushed away by society, it is simply the way your society "rolls", however sad it may be.

You have had experiences with magic, but I have had experience without it.

Magick is not required for experience, only the ability to experience.

It's not that I don't understand it; it's that I know it's false.

Well here is a place where we will disagree. I can't conceive of a person who understands Magick, at least at my level, who could possibly think it is false. Further, a full understanding of Magick takes years of study and practice. I have been studing this field for 40 years, and, and it has taken that long to gain the fundamental understanding that I have. Somehow I really doubt that you have put that kind of work into anything ... yet.

I know there are seducing spirits and foolish humans assuming they are nice.

We are taught that there are several orders of being that you might call "seducing spirits"; we are taught to avoid them, and to fight back when/if one is encountered. And, yes, there are those who might think they are nice; the problem there is that the foolish always get "bit" on their backside (and, yes, it will leave marks).

It's not that there's good magic and bad magic; it is all bad for the soul and the ultimate fate of an individual.

Again, we are taught that there is only Magick, and that it is neither good, nor bad. It is much like nuclear technology, One can build a bomb, or, One might cure cancer The same holds true for the computer technology you are using right now. I can build a guidence system to deliver that bomb above, or communicate with another and have a discussion of the merits of Magick. It all in how it is used. What it comes down to is the person/people using it. Some would use Magick as a tool to enslave mankind, others might use it to liberate them.

Disobedience is the fall of man--having no faith in God when He says don't do it and beware spirits that preach a false gospel--not lack of esoteric knowledge or power.

My thoughts her are that God doesn't want blind obedience. To obey without knowing "why" is blind, and is not something I personally could do. To obey, knowing the "whys, and wherefores" is, to me, infinitely preferrable.

You see, to me its not about faith, it is about knowing. Knowing requires enough data to make an intelligent decision, and enough education to do a proper analysis. If "blind faith" works for you, then that must surly be your proper place and path. I'm anEngineer and scientist; I spent my youth in universities learning; Chemistry, physics, Electronics, Computer science,religion, music, and many other subjects. I was taught how to analize data, how to collect and organize it. I can't simply unlearn these things and skills. To me faith is like a man dieing of thirst and finding a clear, oderless, tastless liquid and drinking, having "faith" that it is actually water, as opposed to some toxic chemical.

Foolish to me is; entering a strange Wolf Pack's den area when the pack is there. This would almost certainly mean death to the poor fool. When I went to pick up my new puppy, I was taken back into the "overall" den areas (separate pens for each pack). I wanted so much to reach in an pet my kid's parents. I "knew" better. there was no faith involved, all knowledge, for I knew I would loose my hand if I did.

I've actually had children do that with my pack, when I was breeding. Fortunately, I have only one pack at a time, and they are very well socialized, so there never has been an event. And with my latest pair, Ista is already very well socialized, almost friendly. Tanka will learn to be the same way. And, my "puppies" are both better than 95% Wolf.
(Ista is 50% Alaskan Tundra, 45% Eastern Timber. Tanka's breeders haven't told me what he is. But based on the size, and color of his parents; I would guess Timber).

And, yes, I would think that a warning about the Occult is appropriate, it can be very dangerous. But, remember, most of what is taught in churches today comes from the priests of old. They were in many cases more interested in retaining power over the masses, than they were is teaching the word of God. Even the Bible is to this day incomplete, simply because a council of priests decided that some of it might lessen their power. Back in the middle ages, priests were the only ones with any kind of higher education, and they even tried to suppress education in everyone else.

By the way; back in the day, most priests were adepts, and studied the same texts I have, and performed many of the same practices. So, there was a double standard when it came to Magick, that exists to this day.

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 7-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I completely disagree with your premises. We just have different world views. Seducing spirits, well, SEDUCE you. They interact with you in ways that make you believe what they want you to. Just because they don't harm you or make you uncomfortable doesn't mean they are positive spirits. You can have many experiences and still be wrong. Have you thought about what it means if the aliens you've encountered are actually demons?

It was the thirst for knowledge that caused the fall of man, the pride and presumption of disobeying God. Any way you spin it you can't be following the same God monotheists do, because the occult is forbidden, and the religions are about resisting the temptation to sin. Rather you interpret it as being forbidden simply because it can be dangerous, not because it is a sin. How are we going to discuss anything if your god is my devil?

Again, I repeat, my faith is not blind, but based on God answering my prayers to give me an experience that would force me to believe if I were intellectually honest.
edit on 7-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Ah yes synchronicities, those little affirmations. We are guided by the same Spirit on this Christ path dear Daphne, but you know that already, for it was the same spirit that helped inspire this thread.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

You stated that I have "no understanding" of the scripture I posted when I did not even offer up interpretation of those passages? It is assumptious exchanges like that which make it difficult to engage fruitfully with you, because in your mind, I'm already summed up it seems as some 'second-grader' as you yourself put it. You are free to your perceptions of the powers guiding my journey of experience, spiritual discernment and knowledge.

The path of Grace with divine guidance and soul protection (though not always flesh protection) is very simple. When the Creator is pleased with our hearts, actions and our intentions, we are granted the Divine Graces to recognise/acknowledge/know things beyond any teachings of any books and man to 'automatically' energetically recognise and reject the things not of a Holy frequency and beneficial to our path of progression. Can you believe it's really that simple? Do you even acknowledge that all is made possible by the Creator if it is His will to make it possible? You are human and fallible and if you think you can 'master' demonic forces you could never fully understand in totality with your limited embodied capacity, without such forces counteracting (for every action is reaction) with energetic interference on your own soul being---then that my brother is the lacking of wisdom. Do you acknowledge that ALL works of handed down knowledge of 'magick' could have come from 'unholy deceiving spirits' to tempt and corrupt the will of mankind? Or is that 'too simple' a concept to challenge your intellect? I don't doubt your intelligence for a second and I would applaud good works from such, however I am concerned about the influence of the Holy Spirit (or lack of) on your path. And no I'm not claiming I'm holier than thou either with such a statement because I'm not. The greatest Truths are often the simplest, which is why children are often closest to the Creator in consciousness. Because the path to Grace and evolution is easy when we don't complicate everything with our ego mind mechanism and possibly maybe
that's what we our meant to overcome, always remaining in heart (innocence, purity, trust in faith) for all wisdoms to be received. LOVE (expressed through knowledge of what is righteous) is the key that Christ demonstrated for all our sake of showing us the way to aspire to evolve, though of course we all fall short and the Creator knows this and loves regardless.

BTW, to say that you only want a 'brother' who understands Truth is a very elitist-like statement if you were serious--because I was only kidding around with my 'demoted' comments. We are all in fellowship here as 'family' and that is something the Illuminati need to better grasp via 'positive' 'good' actions towards love/spirit of unity/state of grace, however I understand this is extremely difficult, for they have been heavily indoctrinated from a young age with their generational corruptions in belief that they are here to be negative. The path of Light Truth states that although evils will occur upon the Earth, woe be unto ALL those that do them. The Divine will was never for any One of the Father's children to act in separation/division to murder/torture/rape/harm/manipulate/control etc One another. However the Creator knows everything that has been and will come and has warned His beloved with prophecy of the challenges ahead. You will be well served developing to state toward unconditional Love and bring that holy frequency upon the dimensional environment to create a 'butterfly effect' of light healing/protection just by the frequency you hold in Grace. This may sound 'new agey', but it is a Truth. No evils of demonic influence can Truly harm one in the palm of the Holy Spirit.

Peace and solidarity my brother, for we indeed were created by the same Holy and pure Light and the only divisions we harbour in consciousness are the ones we have chosen to manifest via corruptions to our being in our embodied imperfection under undivine influence here. Trust in the Father Creator to guide you Truly, for all you NEED is provided through Him, though not always what you may desire. Much love.

edit on 7-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Luke chapter 12:13 Your treasure is Eternal Life. Heaven, not things of earth

Daphne how cool is it that you posted Arnold Murrey. I can't think of anyone I'd rather hear teach. Tremendous
mind stoked in the Holy Spirit. I can't remember him saying anything I disagreed with.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

It was the thirst for knowledge that caused the fall of man, the pride and presumption of disobeying God. Any way you spin it you can't be following the same God monotheists do, because the occult is forbidden, and the religions are about resisting the temptation to sin. Rather you interpret it as being forbidden simply because it can be dangerous, not because it is a sin. How are we going to discuss anything if your god is my devil?

I have to input my own two cents here. I have been told this by good meaning Christians before, do not thirst for knowledge, question not the Lord they God, researching the Bible is a sin, and gaining wisdom will lead to downfall. BS. The reason the Church, and I couple them all together here for that all spring from the same source, have an agenda. That agenda is to keep humanity as dumbed down as humanly possible, and keep them focused on an "outside God," one that is unreachable unless you do certain things. And, if you refuse to do these certain things, you are a Satan worshiper, you consort with Demons, and you are going to Hell. I have found out why this is too.....if one studies and gains knowledge, he will most likely leave the Church, and may even speak out against the party line.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I completely disagree with your premises. We just have different world views.

Indeed. We do have seeminglt opposing views. Yet, "we" are taught that all truth contains a contradiction. It is the resolution of this contradiction that leads to real Truth.

Seducing spirits, well, SEDUCE you. They interact with you in ways that make you believe what they want you to. Just because they don't harm you or make you uncomfortable doesn't mean they are positive spirits. You can have many experiences and still be wrong. Have you thought about what it means if the aliens you've encountered are actually demons?

Two orders of being; Succubi, and, Incubi were what comes to my mind when we speak of "seduceing spirits". It has been said that they "come in the night" and drain, and corrupt the young. In mdern terrestrial society, we can see the actions of these, in a mordern form. An older person who takes advantage of a yong person, and can manipulate the young to do nearly anything. This is a case where your world view is perhaps better at protecting these young people, For the warnings, which almost by neccessity, must be taken at "face value", can prepare them for this kind of attack upon their spirit. And, is probably more effective than any criminal laws on the books.

True, experience, in its usual state, and, apart from context, is neither good nor bad. So I will have to agree that experience alone neither makes One right nor wrong. It is more in how we interpret that experience, and what understanding we can get from it.

Yes! I have given considerable thought to the idea that they were of demonic origin. And of the three groups I have encountered; the Greys (this would include the "lizard lips" too) are more of a nature to exploit Earth and her People; I don't hawever beleive them to be demons. They are flesh and blood just as youo and I, but, again, with their actions, etc. I can easily see why One would think of them as demonic.

The pleiadians on the other hand, don't seem to want to exploit Earth or her people. But, they are rather indifferent. They seem to hold fast to the idea of strict non-interferrence. Which I'm sure has served them well, but, I beleive there are cases where non-interferrence is as harmful as interferrence. The idea of leaving a developing society and species at the mercy of savage preditors (like the Greys & company), is to me a greater evil. I think they have such "protocols" because they don't want to "play god", But, they don't realize that they are "playing god" when they trun a blind eye.

My people on the other hand, do not want anything from Earth and her people other than me. Earth was chosen simply because I could blend in with minimal genetic alteration. It is my understand thata faction of the Pleiadian Federation asked them to help out with disclosure, and since my people have some diplomatic interest, the task was accepted. Then of course, I "threw a Class 'A' tantrum" to get them to stay a while longer and help the Human species, the cost of which is I don't get to "go into space" quite as soon as I would like. But, So be it.

Here again we may disagree. I have little argument that the gaining of knowledge has lead Humans unto places that other animals have not, and perhaps can not go. But, the gaining of knowledge was perhaps neccessary for survival. There is little to compare those early Humans with except the "lesser" animals of Earth, and in this case I will opt fr one of my favorites; the Wolf.

Wolves are extremely intelligent; they have a "spoken language", they are capable of simple abstraction, even have a sense of humor. My first Wolf "Kachina" was capable of not only understand most of what I said to he, but even had a small English vocabulary. It was a great surprise when I figured out that she used the same "sound" to mean the same "thing", and when she started asking for food, water, to be taken out, and doing it is English (even if not very good). But, the greatest surprise was when she said; "I love you". Even now, as a memory, it tugs at my heart.

Again, I repeat, my faith is not blind, but based on God answering my prayers to give me an experience that would force me to believe if I were intellectually honest.
edit on 7-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

Then I shall accept that. We each must "develop" something that work for ourselves, and as it is written; we each have our own intrinsic path, if we follow it, no one has the right to say nay.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Luke chapter 12:13 Your treasure is Eternal Life. Heaven, not things of earth

Daphne how cool is it that you posted Arnold Murrey. I can't think of anyone I'd rather hear teach. Tremendous
mind stoked in the Holy Spirit. I can't remember him saying anything I disagreed with.

You and me have something in common. I'm not trying to be morose here but here's how I found this mans teachings.

I was very depressed in 2004-05, lots of problems in personal life, lies in marriage, I stay because I have to raise my son, family was watching me, hiding guns away from me. I finally one day prayed laying on the couch, " God, I said, Just tell me the truth of what you want me to know, I will listen, I want to know the truth according to you only." Three days later in the morning, I'm crying as usual morning and night, I'm not this way now though, and I turn the television on trying to find something to take my mind somewhere else and I change the chanel and find this man teaching, I pass him, and then go back and start to listen. Truth is spilling from God to me. I knew God had answered me and this is a testimony.

He taught how there are so many chemicals in everything now, it's no wonder so many commit suicide and God understands. But, God says do not murder, which means no suicide. People write him questions about what he thinks of the status of thier loved ones after their suicide and he handles them gingerly. My only problem was what happens after I've done that. Where do I go, because you can't come back once you've cut that silver cord. And that was my internal struggle. I was stuck here.

The only other person who has pulled me from this thinking was the poster of WFB thread discussion about what happens to those souls who choose that path. That kinda pulled me the rest of the way out. It's not over, but I at least ignore those who cause me pain to the best of my ability. Things will change, my son will grow up , and my life will progress.

I love Arnold Murray, he's the only one that teaches, where others only preach. That's why I say I don't like religion they play too much. They fleece, instead of feed their flock. Truly knowledge is sought directly from God himself. It's not Jesus' fault that people don't believe him, his message, God's letter to us, The Bible, was never taught right. Jesus is real. I know this, you know this, benedict9 knows this, 547000 knows this.

Arnold Murray is Awesome and God is Awsome. And if you can think of any other Arnold Murray teachings relevant here please post them.

I'm sorry for being so down and morose. This is my testimony for the relevance of Arnold Murray and what he's done in my life. I uesed to watch him sometimes 5 hours a day, digesting every thing he teaches. He's been a Blessing to me.
I'm glad someone else feels the same way about him as I do, and that's Way Cool. Blessings to you.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

You stated that I have "no understanding" of the scripture I posted when I did not even offer up interpretation of those passages? It is assumptious exchanges like that which make it difficult to engage fruitfully with you, because in your mind, I'm already summed up it seems as some 'second-grader' as you yourself put it. You are free to your perceptions of the powers guiding my journey of experience, spiritual discernment and knowledge.

Well that may have been mis-stated, it that is the case; my appologies. It was just that you posted scripture that can havealternate, perhaps, contrary interpretations.

For instance; In one verse, Jesus states that he is many things, and amone them was "bright and morning star". That title traditionaly is held by Lucifer. Lucifer as I'm sure you already know is the "light bearer", the "bright and morning star". To ancient man light was a good thing; the wild beasts would return to their dens and not bother the Humans, as long as there was light. Also because of this "light" he was probably associated with the Sun, and as we all know; the Sun brings life. It becomes quite easy to see how some mis-conceptions around Lucifer have persisted to this day.

In yet another passage; the "snake" and the "dove" are mentioned. In some cultures either or both of these animals have received near god-like status. And, the symbols, have a very spiritually charged interpretation.

he path of Grace with divine guidance and soul protection (though not always flesh protection) is very simple. When the Creator is pleased with our hearts, actions and our intentions, we are granted the Divine Graces to recognise/acknowledge/know things beyond any teachings of any books and man to 'automatically' energetically recognise and reject the things not of a Holy frequency and beneficial to our path of progression. Can you believe it's really that simple?

Yes, for I know it to be true.

Do you even acknowledge that all is made possible by the Creator if it is His will to make it possible?

You are aware, I hope, that virtually all schools of Magick are "Hermetic" Orders? The foundations are the teachings of Hermes. These teachings state that almost explicetly.

You are human and fallible and if you think you can 'master' demonic forces you could never fully understand in totality with your limited embodied capacity, without such forces counteracting (for every action is reaction) with energetic interference on your own soul being---then that my brother is the lacking of wisdom.

There was a time when being called "Human" did not bother me at all, for I thought I was Human. As time passed and my research showed that I probably wasn't Human afterall; I came to "dismiss" such words. Now it is getting rather close to the point where I am offended. To call me Human, to think of me as Human, is to deny the very essence of my being on all levels, and to deny my identity. We all have the Right to be what we are, I have not, and will not deny any Human their intrinsic identity, Please afford me the same.

Do you acknowledge that ALL works of handed down knowledge of 'magick' could have come from 'unholy deceiving spirits' to tempt and corrupt the will of mankind? Or is that 'too simple' a concept to challenge your intellect?

No; absolutely not! Some of the works you are referring to include the Bible, the Zohar, and other "works" of Jewish and christian descent. I'm very sure that you consider the Bible as a work not from "unholy deceiving spirits", and to come from God. Given this, and the other religous texts that are required reading, I have to say; this notion is very incorrect.

Perhaps you should be further aware; that all religions must be studied (that is rather easy today with a "comparative religions" class at your local university), and while I may ascribe to many of the worlds religions, I think it should be required even for the typical christian. There is much to learn from this.

I don't doubt your intelligence for a second and I would applaud good works from such, however I am concerned about the influence of the Holy Spirit (or lack of) on your path.

Again, I think you misunderstand my path. Now, in the case of some others who follow "my path", there may be a deminished aspect to the "Holy Spirit", I can't really speak to them, we are each entitled to our own interpretation of whatever "path" we choose. You can see this sort of thing at work with all the different denominations of Christian Churchs that exist to day. Which is to say, that if one single path/interpretation was the only one; then we would all be Catholic. We each have our own unique way of acknowledging God/Creator, and, that is part of what makes this realm so wonderfully diverse, interesting, and challangeing; for it is part of the Glory of God.

The greatest Truths are often the simplest, which is why children are often closest to the Creator in consciousness. Because the path to Grace and evolution is easy when we don't complicate everything with our ego mind mechanism and possibly maybe
that's what we our meant to overcome, always remaining in heart (innocence, purity, trust in faith) for all wisdoms to be received. LOVE (expressed through knowledge of what is righteous) is the key that Christ demonstrated for all our sake of showing us the way to aspire to evolve, though of course we all fall short and the Creator knows this and loves regardless.

Yes the greatest thruths are very often the simplest. And, I feel you are right for the most part, but, religion has the daunting task of taking these simple truths to the masses (for what good would they be if they were not for everyone?). To do this religion has to make and keep it simple; not everyone has the caacity to understand the deeper meaning of the truths. Which is what YjShVH was doing, making it simple enough for a child to grasp. There are, however, those of us who have the expanded capacity for understanding, and actually want to know these deeper meanings; hence, Schools of Magick, or perhaps entering the priesthood. These are not for everyone however.

BTW, to say that you only want a 'brother' who understands Truth is a very elitist-like statement if you were serious--because I was only kidding around with my 'demoted' comments.

Yes it is rather "elitist". I will admit to a degree of "elitist" thinking, and, I will endevor to keep it "out of the way".

We are all in fellowship here as 'family' and that is something the Illuminati need to better grasp via 'positive' 'good' actions towards love/spirit of unity/state of grace, however I understand this is extremely difficult, for they have been heavily indoctrinated from a young age with their generational corruptions in belief that they are here to be negative.

The Illuminati have much to learn. In my school we are taught that Magick is not to be used for personal gain, and I know that the Illuminati are taught the same, for their school is a perversion of my school. I don't know how they treat their children, nor what they teach them, nor at what age. However, in my school it is virtually forbidden to initiate any person under the age of 12, and most who do initiations will not accept anyone under 18. The reasons are that when a person is under 12, they can not properly understand these teachings, has to do with brain maturity. Under 18 and it is considered unethical.

If the Illuminati is initiating children under 12, then they have commited an even greater crime against Humanity.

The path of Light Truth states that although evils will occur upon the Earth, woe be unto ALL those that do them.

Yes there will always be things perceived as "evil". A definition I like for "evil" is the causing of random harm. And we can see this in nature herself; though, that "evil" is not done with evil intent. Those who do evil with evil intent. I think I'm with the queen of hearts on this; "off with their heads". Course it might be fore fitting for them to have to endure one of their "evils" without aid. Let them know what it is like to be hurt in that manner.

Oh, by-the-way; now you are talking like a brother.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Daphne

I won't pretend I know how to encourage you, when I obviously don't know enough about you, to do that. So how about if I say simply, that I want to encourage you to be strong. We must all look at suicide for the weak and selfish act that it is. In order to prevent it. We do have something in common. As I know someone I have to worry about in this way.

Yes, if I'm flipping thru channels looking for something to view. Then I come across Pastor Murray I stop and listen to him. He is one of the sweetest human beings as well. And he includes questions about Aliens almost everytime he does his letters.
Take care Daphne.
edit on 7-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Daphne

I won't pretend I know how to encourage you, when I obviously don't know enough about you, to do that. So how about if I say simply, that I want to encourage you to be strong. We must all look at suicide for the weak and selfish act that it is. In order to prevent it. We do have something in common. As I know someone I have to worry about in this way.

Yes, if I'm flipping thru channels looking for something to view. Then I come across Pastor Murray I stop and listen to him. He is one of the sweetest human beings as well. And he includes questions about Aliens almost everytime he does his letters.
Take care Daphne.
edit on 7-5-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

My depression is not like it used to be. It is a deep, black hole. I used to be a manager for a large company and I knew a fellow manager was depressed and I didn't know how to approach him on it. He had all signs but never said anything, just overwork. Well, I moved to another location, so did he and I heard later he shot himself in front of the company in the parking lot. God, I thought, what could I have done to help him. I was in my own black hole, but segmented myself from everything, walking zombie, going through the motions so to speak.

I am not considering suicide. We ALL have problems I know this. You take care of your friend/relative and get them to watch Pastor Murray. He'll make them laugh if nothing else. And, I have become stronger, just know that. Thanks for your kind words randyvs. I appreciate them. Be blessed. And God bless you.

Edit to add: Just know that the person your worried about probably doesn't realize they are causing you worry, they are in their own pain. It is a chemical imbalance, hormonal, terrible thoughts, or all of the above. Get them medication, I had to take 3 different ones before one finally 'kinda' worked. I hope it will all snap in place for them.
edit on 8-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join