It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Daecollo

Yes, perhaps, he does perceive me as arrogant. But, the perception of arrogance can come from multiple sources; 1) true arrogance, where the actions of the person in question have no foundation, and the person simply beleives he is better. (not in my case).

2) the "arrogant" one has a foundation of experience and education that is far in advance to those who perceive him to be arrogant. (this is very likely the case)

Please feel free to U2U me, and I'll see what references to Chaos Magick I can find in my library. Its rather extensive, though mostly Western Ceremonial, and Crowley / Golden Dawn stuff.

Oh, Benedict9; no Mason would ever put Jesus "down", Jesus is a rather major part of their teachings. That was the major reason I never had any desire to join them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yes, perhaps, he does perceive me as arrogant. But, the perception of arrogance can come from multiple sources; 1) true arrogance, where the actions of the person in question have no foundation, and the person simply beleives he is better. (not in my case).

2) the "arrogant" one has a foundation of experience and education that is far in advance to those who perceive him to be arrogant. (this is very likely the case)

Please feel free to U2U me, and I'll see what references to Chaos Magick I can find in my library. Its rather extensive, though mostly Western Ceremonial, and Crowley / Golden Dawn stuff.

I U2U you alot, I've already asked you several things, I will just put everything I want to know in one big message and hope you recieve it.
Oh, Benedict9; no Mason would ever put Jesus "down", Jesus is a rather major part of their teachings. That was the major reason I never had any desire to join them.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daecollo

I U2U you alot, I've already asked you several things, I will just put everything I want to know in one big message and hope you recieve it.

Going to bed now, will read tommarow, probably.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

"By the way benedict9, its our soul, we are allowed to do whatever we please with it, even if we allow ourselves to be ensnared, what if that indeed made me happy, who are you to deny me happiness?"

Your will is your own as is mine and I deny you nothing, though your will is not really 'free' as there ARE consequences to actions, karma faced, reap what we sow whatever label you would like to put on it friend. I will just say follow your heart and conscience and not your head and service to self desires that goes against conscience. There are such things as divine laws in this 'school' and when they are broken there are consequences depending on severity of the offence and intention. This a general statement because the scope of topic is large and I would hope you get the gist of what I'm trying to express.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

"Oh, Benedict9; no Mason would ever put Jesus "down", Jesus is a rather major part of their teachings."

So you not only imply that we are not 'good' Christians, but now you imply that I am a liar with my personal account with the Freemason? Interestingly I received the same treatment of false testimony by a poster in another thread who went by the name of ChaosMagician so really ironic that subject is brought up here, I love it! You occult 'pathfinders' certainly are of the same frequency it seems and one I don't care to exchange with any longer, just as I allowed that person to carry their venom on their own. Our discourse is complete and I will leave you with a resounding feeling of victory against us 'Christians'. Your ego will revel in it surely that even likes to dictate my use of metaphors lol. Your path will serve you as it is supposed to, and mine will serve me as intended. Peace.

edit on 6-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

According to Madam Blavatsky Lucifer and Jesus Christ are the same light.
edit on 6-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

The Illuminati and offshoots with their 'mystery schools' are more deceived than they realise with false corrupted teachings of ancient origins. They feel they are enacting Divine will by their acts and dealings with Luciferian forces. They will be held accountable for all their harm and manipulations inflicted that has contributed to the decayed state of humanity.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Wow

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am going to put as many Christian videos as I can find on this thread from here on out and by God this thread will end. Let the Real God chase you antichrists off.

Benedict9 and 547000 and a few others this is not directed at you by any means. You both may enjoy it. But, those who hate Christians and reject the true God will not like it. Let the Real Chaos begin.

There won't be a Defense Lawyer on the other side that will get your A** off when you're standing before He who made the world and everything in it, including YOU. Lucifer didn't make you, but he will sure make You Fall. He'll trip your A** and laugh about it.

Seducing Spirits

Want to do what you want with your soul. Go right ahead. It's your trip. Enjoy.

I've seen it's been a long night for some of you. Get your sleep. Education begins when you log back in again. LOL!!!!!!
edit on 6-5-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Medical Doctor has NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE - to HELL and BACK

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I had a near death experience when I was little, I almost fell off a rollercoaster (or jumped out of it), all I remember was blackness, and then nothing...

Woke up the next day sick.

One time I had a dream about faeries, does that mean I'm going to fairy land when I die ?

I hope so...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
REVELATION 22

10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

"Oh, Benedict9; no Mason would ever put Jesus "down", Jesus is a rather major part of their teachings."

So you not only imply that we are not 'good' Christians, but now you imply that I am a liar with my personal account with the Freemason? Interestingly I received the same treatment of false testimony by a poster in another thread who went by the name of ChaosMagician so really ironic that subject is brought up here, I love it! You occult 'pathfinders' certainly are of the same frequency it seems and one I don't care to exchange with any longer, just as I allowed that person to carry their venom on their own. Our discourse is complete and I will leave you with a resounding feeling of victory against us 'Christians'. Your ego will revel in it surely that even likes to dictate my use of metaphors lol. Your path will serve you as it is supposed to, and mine will serve me as intended. Peace.

No, I was not implying that you were a liar, single minded, wearing blinders, and several other rather minor thing, but not a liar. Perhaps you "Mason" was lying, or ...

And, there is no "victory" here. As long as truth remains hidden, there can be no victory. I wasn't trying to dictate you choice of metaphor, however, being One that has been part of a Wolf Pack for just over 29 years; I was a bit offended by it. Wolves are some of the most beautiful, intelligent creatures on you wee planet. The pure love that I experience from/with them is easily 1000 fold greater than anything a Human can give or take. There is much I have learned from and about my "babies", lessions of such subtlety and beauty, that One could only feel "privledged" to receive them. In any case I felt it was not apprpriate.

I have no ego. There is a process in which the Ego "dies", One is stripped of all atttainment, even to the loss of the Holy Guardian Angel. It is very traumatic, most fail and die (in a physical sense), I do not recommend it. Those that fail and continue to live join the ranks of the illuminati, those that succeed ... (I'll let you figure that out, for you would never accept the truth of success).

The Illuminati and offshoots with their 'mystery schools' are more deceived than they realise with false corrupted teachings of ancient origins. They feel they are enacting Divine will by their acts and dealings with Luciferian forces. They will be held accountable for all their harm and manipulations inflicted that has contributed to the decayed state of humanity.

Actually the Illuminati are not deceived, they know full well what they are doing, and the consequences, they do seem to "feel" that if they can't be given what they wanted, they will take from everyone else. Although, that is not to say, that in a very few, very rare cases, the individual is not right.

Who is to say they are not "enacting Devine Will"? You? Sorry YOU are not qualified, none of us are. Or would you say that the likes of Hitler, Osama, and some others, are contrary to God's Will? What ever your answer is; you only have a 50% chance of being correct. And, you truly need to understand that, you have no idea "what" forces they are dealing with. Although, you probably make false assumptions, just as you have in my case; assumptions born of the ignorance that comes with a closed mind and spirit. And, in that dark depression that you have created fr yourself you will continue to attempt to deprive all others of their devine Right(s), and, sadly, fail utterly to perceive the true glory and grandure of both your God, and the Universe.

Peace and Understanding.

edit on 6-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I had a near death experience when I was little, I almost fell off a rollercoaster (or jumped out of it), all I remember was blackness, and then nothing...

Woke up the next day sick.

One time I had a dream about faeries, does that mean I'm going to fairy land when I die ?

I hope so...

Fairy land. In your case I hope so. But, "There won't be a team of Defense Attorneys you could hire to get you off if there isn't." The Prosecutor in this case is the Lion of Judah, and you don't want to hear his case laid out I'm sure of it.

Lion of Judah is Christ.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

No, I was not implying that you were a liar, single minded, wearing blinders, and several other rather minor thing, but not a liar. Perhaps you "Mason" was lying, or ...

And, there is no "victory" here. As long as truth remains hidden, there can be no victory. I wasn't trying to dictate you choice of metaphor, however, being One that has been part of a Wolf Pack for just over 29 years; I was a bit offended by it. Wolves are some of the most beautiful, intelligent creatures on you wee planet. The pure love that I experience from/with them is easily 1000 fold greater than anything a Human can give or take. There is much I have learned from and about my "babies", lessions of such subtlety and beauty, that One could only feel "privledged" to receive them. In any case I felt it was not apprpriate.

I have no ego. There is a process in which the Ego "dies", One is stripped of all atttainment, even to the loss of the Holy Guardian Angel. It is very traumatic, most fail and die (in a physical sense), I do not recommend it. Those that fail and continue to live join the ranks of the illuminati, those that succeed ... (I'll let you figure that out, for you would never accept the truth of success).

Peace and Understanding.

Sad that you don't have an ego, I still havent recieved any PMs, but I did look it up and find something interesting, pages in the Necronomicon Translated to English with rituals, but they all sounded pretty dangerous, I didn't say a single word, although it felt like I could, also, strangely enough, I felt like I was being watched the entire time I was looking at it.

What a lovely prosecutor, I'd much rather have a tribunal anyways!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The Rapture Theory: There is no Pre-Trib Rapture. He gets into the body, corruptable, incorruptable, and the soul/spirit. In that order. Very good. Lots of other things covered.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Sad that you don't have an ego, I still havent recieved any PMs, but I did look it up and find something interesting, pages in the Necronomicon Translated to English with rituals, but they all sounded pretty dangerous, I didn't say a single word, although it felt like I could, also, strangely enough, I felt like I was being watched the entire time I was looking at it.

What a lovely prosecutor, I'd much rather have a tribunal anyways!

Be very careful with the Necronomicon, it was brought forward by H.P.Lovecraft, One who is said to not have crossed the "Abyss" successfully, and thus a "Black Brother". Be that as it may, the book deals not with Chaos Magick, and is perhaps more dangerous that the second Key of Soloman. And, yes, the "opening" of the book may attract attention.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

That was some syncronicity. I was watching a video on that very thing just before you signed on. Great addition.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I find it truly rich, that many (most) Christians condemn us "Occult pathworkers", when you do not know what our path is. You condemn us yet you do not know what our will is, nor what God's Will is for us.

Some condemn us (me) for attaining some degree of enlightenment, as if it were some major crime to "know thyself".

You pretend that you know God's Will, and make attempts to limit that which is limitless. In your blind aggrgance; how much greater is your transgression than mine?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I highly doubt you've watched the videos I've added it hasn't been long enough. Watch or don't. Your choice.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join