It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Whoever this claimed whistleblower is, their information about coming events and the 'entities' at work with segments of our government is well worth noting, for it is information I have already had confirmed.

projectcamelotproductions.com...
edit on 3-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi benedict9,

You summed up things very beautifully.
You brought some things out that I hadn't even thought of before. The Project Camelot article was a very good addition, he seems to know what's going on.

As always, you shine your light of Truth on this ONE. Thanks and Be Blessed, I know you are. Daphne.

And for others reading this, I hope some things have gotten through to you, some truth of the matter at hand and to come.

Thanks benedict9 for coming in and commenting, I appreciate it. Hand on heart, you will always be considered my friend and Brother in Christ.
Daphne.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Here is another article explaining the connection between aliens and demons.

There are even references any interested readers can peruse.

Hi 547000,

Thanks for this addition. I've been reading it, very good so far, informative.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
You seem like a very smart person. I think if you took the time to watch this video on the roots of christianity and modern religion it may adjust your thinking a bit. Please look into it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Hi AnthraAndromda,

Well atleast I got the "chuckle" out of ya, LOL But,seriously, it appears the athe three of us (You, me, and 547000) are quite passionate abouut our beliefs. Whether it comes from an ancient book or a data set, I don't think it matters. What does matter is our goals, and in this case, it is the future of one of the most wonderful creations in the entire Universe; the Human species.

I could not help but be tickled at the invite by someone who was obviously offended by my demon statement to now kinda friendly instead. It was a touching gesture. But, I know inside that this Catastrophe will happen. It's taken years reading UFO literature to put pieces together and figure things out, with the help of benedict9 , the final pieces finally came together. I knew deep inside there was always more to it, that something was missing and the cycle of catastrophe was the missing piece.

But, Anthra, I'll wait for Jesus to take me out of here and take my chances. In our Fathers House there are many Mansions Jesus tells us. He went to make a place for us and he will come back to take us home. This I know. It has been promised. So, have faith things will work as He prophesied. We will all come out of these corruptable bodies that will go to the dust for they are made of biodegradable materials but our Spiritual bodies are incorruptable and we all will see the Lord whether you believe in God or not, you will see him , no question about it. What answer will you have for him? I won't gamble with my soul. For he has the final say where your soul goes.

Just as you and 547000 have no question about your beliefs, I have no doubts either. As I have said, standing on the deck of a starship is a rather convincing experience. But, just as with your religious experiences, my personal experiences can only work for me. I truly wish it could be different, but, such is the nature of the world we live in.

I believe Anthra that you can certainly have your beliefs in Alien Craft, but what's wrong with accepting Christ too. Like I said, It's free. It's simple as admitting your a sinner and Jesus died for you and accepting Him. As long as you do that, your covered under the Covenant and protected if your idea doesn't work.. Just sayin.

As for the aliens = demons thing. I will continue to disagree. I've had the opportunity to meet some of them. Personally, I don't like the Greys much. Further, I can't see how anyone could expect much different from Humans. I mean, a group of ETs (I'm trying to be nice here) shows up and starts acting like virtually "calssical" demons, what are Humans supppose to think?

The humans who are going through these things I'm sure are not happy about it. I can see you don't think highly of it either.

I'm also beginning to think that the non-interferrance policy of the Pleiadians is wholly wrong. It seems to me, that allowing the Greys and company (Zetas) to do as they please, is in fact, interferrance, perhaps more harmful than open contact. But, to my people I'm just a small child, so what do I know?

You clearly have some doubts. Trust these feelings.

As I understand it; I was placed here as a "hide in plain sight" sort of thing. I don't seem to be able to get many of the details. Mother only says she will explain all when I'm ready. Sign; that could have been years ago, and I would have been quite happy. Anyway, it was intended that I appear as a "normal" Human, at least for a while. So, I got Human parents; my Terrestrial mother was the lucky one (?). Actually, I was told that she had problems taking a baby to full term, and, in 1947, medical science wasn't quite what it is today. I was told of one of her eariler children, a "still born" girl, about a year before me. And, a couple after. I can't imagine how that must have been for Her.

I can see that you feel alien here. This is not our home any of us. We're all here learning lessons.

Your mother I know what she went through, for my son was born 3 months early at 1.6 ounces or 835kg. It was over 100 days in hospital for him and an awful lot of anguish for me. I felt very helpless as he lay there struggling to breath (no lungs) and hooked up to IV's and machines for 2 months strait. Guilty could not begin to describe my feelings. , If your mother is still with you, tell her how bad you feel for her losing her baby. I also the night before my son was born Preemie lost his sister by still born, I was carrying a dead baby. This has fractured me mentally for years. I've not really been here, but the last three years I've come out of my black hole more and more. Your mother has gone through a very terrible thing, I know personally.

I had read this in the Book of Enoch how babies in the end times would be born at 20-22 weeks gestation and would live to dance and sing. And I know this is true, mine is a miracle. I believe in God, because I prayed and cried for over an hour in that hospital bed to let me keep him as the doctors tried to stop the labor but couldn't, and when I was through praying, I felt a strong whisp of wind blow over my body and I knew the Holy Spirit was with me. When you cry out GOD is very near to you. I do thank God for science, it saved my child.

Peace and Understanding to you AnthraAndromda and Christ Bless you.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by swoop1234
You seem like a very smart person. I think if you took the time to watch this video on the roots of christianity and modern religion it may adjust your thinking a bit. Please look into it.

www.youtube.com...

Hi swoop1234,

I have seen zeitgeist many times and it makes alot of sense but have you seen this www.youtube.com... Zeitgeist Refuted Full movie

Have you heard of Old World Secrets: The Omega Project Codes and The Story of the Truth by Brandon Levon , he also has a thread on ATS about these findings of his. That's an interesting story too. You should watch everything and compare them carefully with Biblical teachings and make your own summations of what you find.

I have already watched these and many, many more on a quest for the Truth and looking at all things is a good thing to do. Make an educated guess when your dots are connected and I hope you come to your truth. Have fun, I have. Blessings to you.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Here is another article explaining the connection between aliens and demons.

Interesting article, I do, however, have a few issues with it though. It seems that some of what it says, conflicts, with what I know / have been taught.

the alien race of the blond Pleiadian Nordics, reported to be eight to nine feet tall.

I was told, by some that reportedly knew, that Pleiadians were more on the order of 6 - 7 feet tall. This was back in circa 1979 - 1981. Also, I've met a few of them, none of them were much taller than I, and I stand 5' 6".

A portion of the book states, "John Whiteside Parsons [who specialized in jet propulsion] and L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology [and former Naval Intelligence Officer] were involved in a special project during 1945 and 1946... This special project which was carried out in the California desert, was a part of magical ceremonies [black witchcraft] known as the 'Babylon Working', designed by Aleister Crowley, who died in 1947

1. Parsons was involved in rocket propulsion...rather minor point.

2.The Babylon Working was done in 1946, if I remember "official" records correctly (O.T.O. documents), and was not designed by Crowley. As I was told, it was all Parsons. And either way Parsons was a member of only the O.T.O. and not a member of the A:. A:.. The O.T.O. is more of a "social club" than it is an Esoteric Order, though they might have you beleive otherwise. So it would be somewhat unlikely that he would have had Crowley's blessing. I don't remember anything from Crowleys autoiography or diaries on this.

Also, the Babylog Working was not intended to open a "portal", but rather to bring the "Lady Babylon" into physical manifestation, and, it was not entirely successful.

3. Crowley's LAM was a physical being, though probably a Grey. In Crowley's 1947 diary he seems to regard him as a "person" as opposed to a Demon or god. In Crowley's world demons were to be controlled, and Gods "invoked" so that he might "partake" of their essence, and therefore gain from the experience.

I'm sure that you will not want to accept what I've said here, but, please remember, I likely know vastly more about Crowley's world and Magick than anyone you know.

Peace and Understanding.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Hi AnthraAndromeda

It is important One have the eye to carefully discern the source of any passed down 'knowledge' on our seeking path whether via religious or esoteric based texts alike. The occult path of esoteric 'magick' as you know is one frought with thorns and dangers to the practitioner who exercises free will in embracing such 'tools of knowledge' and personal 'power'

Yes, it is a very dangerous path, certainly not one for those who lack the basic intelligence to grasp it, or the Will to remain on the path without wavering.

Quite some time ago I and some others extimated that just 0.1% of the global population is even capable of understanding these teachings correctly, and of those perhaps 1% ever gain any attainment. So those of us who can successfully follow this path is small, perhaps less than 10,000 world wide. And of those who will take the step to even try to help protect the people of Earth I would extimate at less than 10. Most students of these teachings, only use them for personal attainment. I'm one of those 10.

. I am gauging that you have opened up conscious portals via energy exchange that has left you susceptible to many deceptive undivine frequency broadcasts and receptions---energies impacting your soul experiences/perceptions that you have willingly chosen to tune in/align your soul/astral body to that are of the Christ Rebellion Nephilim energy plane frequencies whether you fully realise/acknowledge this or not.

I don't think that susceptible is the right word here. It is true that there is a somewhat increased risk, but, at my level of attainment, that risk is rather low. (and I probably should thank God for that)

Whilst I certainly do not dispute that other extraterrestrial races exist outside our virtually infinite universe, it is important you are aware of the plans of highly cunning and deceptive interdimensional groups who are allowed manipulation/influence upon us Earth children within this CONTAINED Earth dimensional matrix.

That is a bit "New agey" for me. I am very much old school when it comes to Esoteric knowledge. I would also add, that there is nothing existing "outside" the Universt; hence the name Uni (meaning One) verse. By definition there can be only one.

The 'Grays' you mention are souless android like entities, who were created by and acting on behalf of the Luciferian empire which incorporates the Reptilians and 'Nordic Pleaiadians' entities alike--beings who manipulate the will of mankind (via abductions/experiments/thought distortion as do the same spirits who have no qualms taking possession of 'channellers' who invite them in via divination. These entities have and will increasingly manifest physically into this dimension within this generation. The increasing conditioning for their arrival is evident amongst those who perceive the Truth of events to come.

Here again I have to take exception. The Greys and Reptilians are a part of the Zeta Empire (they have a different name for it). Though you are correct in your extimation of them.

The Pleiadians are a part of a sort of Federation consisting of several species. You have maligned them with your conjecture. They are at worst guilty of not interviening and attempting to correct the damage being done my the "Zetas". It is rapidly becommiing my opinion that their "non-interferrence protocols" are, at least in some cases, damaging to developing societies. An,d I feel that they should be called to task on this issue.

The deceptive ruse being foisted via channellers/new age groups is that the Ashtar Galactic Federation Light group of 'Pleiadians' are the good guys who are coming to send away/fight off the evil grays and reptilians to rescue humanity from the 'darksiders/old energy group' to usher in a glorious 'new age' of light (the false Antichrist imitation of Divine Christ like). These beings will be beautiful, with charms, powers and 'miracles' and are going to seduce many as in the days of Noah. Many will fall under their spell.

Ashtar is, has, and will always be a hoax. They do, and have never existed. It is likely only the hopes and wishes of some "well intentioned" channeler. The problem is that "Channeling" does not work, it is almost always the sub-consciousness of the person channeling. And, in any case where an actual external entity is being channeled; then it is more than likely a case of demonic posession.

The empire of Lucifer is rising and if you plan to board or have been promised escape from tribulations in 'alien ships', then you have already aligned yourself with the Nephilim Empire who ARE going to present themselves as I have been shown by the Christed Holy Spirit, among other life altering events yet to play out.

Absolutely, positively, not true in my case! My people are not and have never, nor will they ever; be anything remotely related to Nephilim. Even if the do sort of fit the description, but simply being non-human and quite tall does not make One Nephilim. An opinion like that would necessarily be without foundation.

Those who reject their loving Creator, Reject Truth and separate their Spirit from connection with True Divine Knowledge and fall prey to the Luciferian energy aligned 'doctrines of devils' void of the graces of the Holy Spirit.

Please do not make the error of thinking that I have in any way rejected the Creator, for you would be very, very, mistaken.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

I believe Anthra that you can certainly have your beliefs in Alien Craft, but what's wrong with accepting Christ too. Like I said, It's free. It's simple as admitting your a sinner and Jesus died for you and accepting Him. As long as you do that, your covered under the Covenant and protected if your idea doesn't work.. Just sayin.

I think what needs to be understoon, in my case, is that I do beleive and, in my youth did accept your God and Christ. Although, I do have major issues with established religion. And, while I may have some lesser issues with God / Jesus, these will have to be unstated for the time being. There are still some qestins I have that only God can answer. And, while I have asked with an open heard and mind, I've yet to receive an answer that I can accept. Perhaps, I am too much of an Engineer, but, as I see it, God made me this way, so there is an amount and "kind" of disclosure that is incumbant on him to provide.

The humans who are going through these things I'm sure are not happy about it. I can see you don't think highly of it either.

What can I say; I'm what is called a "Thelemite", I beleive in "Free Will" (as opposed to "do what you want"). To me the greatest "Sin" is rstriction; what is happening to these many people is the worst sort of restriction, and therefore evil (where evil = random, deliberate harm)

You clearly have some doubts. Trust these feelings.

Yes, I have doubts about any "non-interferrance policy". It can clearly be harmfl, and wrong. Perhaps not in all cases, but, that just means that each case must be examined before an appropriate action can be implemented. Without that examination, then any "action" taken, should be considered evil and harmful. I fear that in their "civilization" they may have lost sight of many things.

I can see that you feel alien here. This is not our home any of us. We're all here learning lessons.

Indeed!

Your mother I know what she went through, for my son was born 3 months early at 1.6 ounces or 835kg. It was over 100 days in hospital for him and an awful lot of anguish for me. I felt very helpless as he lay there struggling to breath (no lungs) and hooked up to IV's and machines for 2 months strait. Guilty could not begin to describe my feelings. , If your mother is still with you, tell her how bad you feel for her losing her baby. I also the night before my son was born Preemie lost his sister by still born, I was carrying a dead baby. This has fractured me mentally for years. I've not really been here, but the last three years I've come out of my black hole more and more. Your mother has gone through a very terrible thing, I know personally.

Your story made me cry. I can even begin to imagine what that must have been like. After 64 years of life and its losses, I have never experienced anything even close to that kind of anguish. My condolences!

I had read this in the Book of Enoch how babies in the end times would be born at 20-22 weeks gestation and would live to dance and sing. And I know this is true, mine is a miracle. I believe in God, because I prayed and cried for over an hour in that hospital bed to let me keep him as the doctors tried to stop the labor but couldn't, and when I was through praying, I felt a strong whisp of wind blow over my body and I knew the Holy Spirit was with me. When you cry out GOD is very near to you. I do thank God for science, it saved my child.

Ahh yes, the Book of Enoch. Quite a good read. should be on the "reading list" of all truth seekers.

Babies being born that early is the "gift" of technology. Technology can be truly amazing, and at time so dangerous. I truly hope that Mankind can learn to use it wisely.

The "whisp of air" made me think of a particular part of a Magical ceremony, known as the Oath. At the end of that phase we are instructed to talk directly with Gd, and ask that "the Cup pass from us", if all goes correctly, the Mage is "lifted up" by the hand of God and given the strength to continue to completion.

Science is only a "human" explaination of the methods of God. And for those who seem to think that ET "is all that", I will say, that there are some things that science can not explain ... ever.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

I could not help but be tickled at the invite by someone who was obviously offended by my demon statement to now kinda friendly instead.

Yes, and I am still offended. But, you have the right to your opinion, if I don't like it, well ... thats kind of my problem. Perhaps, if I am lucky enough, skilled enough, or whatever, I can show you that we are not demons, and that not all of are "bad".

But, then again, with the actions of some ETs; they might as well be Demons. Something I find curious; up until around 94, I was abducted regulary. Around 94 mother arrived in Earth orbit (about 100,000 km), the abductions stopped abruptly, and haven't happened since.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

My brother, we could discuss/debate for many hours the many finer points of our journey, the 'future' and the meaning of our existence (as well as the many dangers/traps/corruptions contained within).

It is Knowledge of the fundamental Truths that provide the grounding roots for the tree of life to flourish in growth. If fundamental knowledge (provided by the Holy Spirit of Creation from birth) is ignored/strayed from, then corruption/erring away from spiritual evolution occurs.

Some of the major Fundamentals listed below---(and I do not imply that you don't already know such, though in these days of mass corruptions, many have strayed from the basic roots).

There are right and wrong actions on this soul journey that impacts on our evolutionary path, for we are more than our designed flesh bodies that are the vehicles for the journey towards the Light so to speak (Holy Spirit of Creation from which we came--Source).
We can manifest and co-create on this Earth for good or evil (and have indeed created the current state of things), though certainly cannot create to the degree that our Creator has that enabled both the abilities and limitations of this designed dimensional structure.
We are given the free will to exercise right and wrong actions throughout incarnation (to either evolve or not).
We were given instructions of right and wrong as well as corruptions of these teachings by free will of evil doers.
We are given the free will to separate from 'Eden' state of consciousness--Spiritual Unity with the Creator/Goodness/Righteousness.
On this journey, we are given an inner conscience/wise voice, being extensions of the Divine Creator that 'whispers' to us before we engage in acts deemed 'wrong' (undivine).
There are consequences for violation--reap what we sow. Ignore consequences to further spiritual detriment in rebellion.
The Creator powers are far far wiser and able in Spirit than all of us limited embodied beings-- and the will of such in Loving Creation should supercede our own understanding we are children not on the same evolutionary 'level'.

It is our own pride and spiritual ignorance that believes we have ultimate control of the Divine Plan. We don't, and there will be many humbled with the proud and the self-serving who do not strive to overcome the temptations of the material world made meek in the coming period. And it will be part of the divine plan which I personally do welcome where at first I feared the things I was shown. My experiences have brought me closer than I ever imagined to the Creator. With all due respect, all practices of 'magick and ritual' are nothing but child's play compared to the powers and Graces enabled by the Holy Spirit. I hope one day soon you will realise you never required these things to be a "success" on your path.

You of course are free to pursue your personal chosen path--and I know you are my brother and have been pleasant and respectful in good Spirit, whether we agree on certain matters or not. You will never be viewed by me as an adversary or an enemy. I would even say such to another human being who wanted to harm/persecute me. We are all on our own journey at varying levels of consciousness and evolution and we will all reach our intended destination, for we have an eternity to get there. Those who embrace the Holy Spirit of Love and Truth will have the doors opened to them, whence they are deemed ready by the Wise Fathers of Creation.

Thy Kingdom come,
thy will be done,
On Earth as it is in Heaven

This is a promise that I have come to realise in now knowing, though it took some time even after I was given a pesonal experience of this 'heaven' to come and other synchronicities to reafirm this knowledge. I can only state that those who aim/plan/choose to board ships/embrace microchips and other lures in fear are not ready for the coming ascension of Earth. Yes it's going to be quite a bumpy and challenging ride as the process of purification increases, indeed. However those whom are deemed ready to remain will be guided and protected, not by magick and ritual, but by the presence and authority of Yeshua the Christ and the Light beings that will be joining Him. The adversaries will not stand in the presence of His Light energy. They know His authority better than the many humans who have not yet awakened to their origins. May we be led not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Blessings and good will to you Brother.

edit on 4-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Hi Daphne

You have provided good inspired materials in turn that will prove relevant to this experience, for many challenges and deceptions are ahead. Not all is as it seems in this world 'system' to be overcome-- and the path of the seeker should be one of diligence and prayer in humility for discernment in this world of illusions.

I ask that you nor anybody else blindly believe any of my testimony, but are urged to confirm Truths for yourselves always. The rewards are many for those who receive their confirmations in trust of the Divine Holy Spirit to guide them.

Peace and Blessings through testing times. And as a voice once told me "keep the faith"
Much love.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Warning: this may offend your sensabilities. -- So mote it be.

It seems abundantly clear that you are incapable of understanding my path, not really surprising. The problem is that you have a "second grade" education, and are tyring to argue the point with a Phd. The problem is that, you don't have the background to understand, and I seem unable to "dumb it down" enough for you. But, in yet another attempt I submit:

""Every man and every woman is a star."

"Every man and every woman has a course, depending partly on the self, and partly on the environment which is natural and necessary for each. Anyone who is forced from his own course, either through not understanding himself, or through external opposition, comes into conflict with the order of the Universe, and suffers accordingly."

"A Man whose conscious will is at odds with his True Will is wasting his strength. He cannot hope to influence his environment efficiently."

:A man who is doing his True Will has the inertia of the Universe to assist him."

Aleister Crowley -- Magick in Theory and Practice

These few concepts really are about as simple as One can make it.

I really have no interest in discussingthis if you are going to continue to condemn my path, without any understanding. The problem is that it would take you a minimum of two years to even begin to understand. And probably the rest of your life to attain to my level. While One might thing this is a sad state, it is actually quite natural. The path I follow is as you said; frought with thors, pitfalls, and very great danger. There are many who start this path with the very best of intention, most never make across what we call the "Abyss"; in their failure the either go completely mad, or become one of the "Black Brothers" (Illuminati types). Their Magick turns to selfish "workings" and they quit careing about others. I'm sure a psychologist would have an understandable diagnosis.

I have no desire to interfere in your path, and you have no Right to attempt to interfere with mine. A high-level mage, spend his lifetime aligning his Will with that of the Creator (that is as opposed to "God"). Regardless of your opinion, my understanding of these matters is all that counts in my case. Neither you nor your "God" has the right to try to change, or condemn me for my path. As it is stated above; I am a Star (just as you are), I have my own path, that is determined by me and the environment "God"/Creator has placed me in.

Also, there is absolutely no way you can ever understand what it is like to be me. You have not had a rather significant part of your life "stolen", without possibility of restitution. You have not had the experiences I have had. Yet you see to want to pretend to understand something that I do not.

So, if you want to discuss demonic aspects of some ETs, then I am game. Afterall, whether I am ET or not; I am a rather experienced demonologist (please don't think for even a quantum second, that demomology is all that I am about). A wise seeker would take advantage of that experience.

Etharzi od Oma.

edit on 4-5-2011 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The 'masters of the craft' ---mastered by the craft and seduced by the forces that provided such 'hidden mysteries'. Dangers? You betcha, so glad you acknowledge such! I'm relieved you are immune though. I'd hate to think you weren't falllible, being protected by your grand education and intelligence.

I'm not here to save you, so carry on. It was never anything personal and tried to put that across in good will. I will provide warning however to the young and impressionable that may come across these things of 'magick' to state that they are totally unneeded on the road to receive the Graces of the Holy Spirit and enlightenment in Truth.The false light burns bright during this age of high deception (especially in amongst the Illuminati and other practitioners of Luciferian offerings). They and their abomination practices won't be here much longer, but they are going to leave their 'mark' before they go.

I wish you all the best on your magickal quest looking up at shining stars.

edit on 5-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

You know there is never a discussion when someone else always considers themselves right. And with that I will ask you why speak to someone in this manner?

It seems abundantly clear that you are incapable of understanding my path, not really surprising. The problem is that you have a "second grade" education, and are tyring to argue the point with a Phd. The problem is that, you don't have the background to understand, and I seem unable to "dumb it down" enough for you. But, in yet another attempt I submit:

No one here cares about 'Magick' nor does it have anything to do with Aliens being demons. So, just chill.

This thread has come to an end. I've said all I wanted to say and there's not much more to add. So, I hope it comes to a halt this time.

547000 got tired of it and I don't blame him. I'm tired too. And I'm sure benedict9 is very educated. He doesn't need to prove that to you or anyone else. That's not his style anyway. And it's none of our business.

Speaking for myself, I will shake the dust from my feet and no longer cast my pearls before swine. There are people who need to hear truth who will accept it and understand.

Good luck AnthraAndromda, I wish you well.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Hi benedict9,

Peace and Blessings through testing times. And as a voice once told me "keep the faith" Much love.

Always. And much love back to you.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The 'masters of the craft' ---mastered by the craft and seduced by the forces that provided such 'hidden mysteries'

It is because of statements such as this. Because of the "not so" veiled innunedo, that I am somehow "lost" and need to seek "truth and light". I can't state that this is wholly directed at me, the the implecation is there. And, it is not just from Benedict, but seems to come frm nearly everyone.

My point is that none of them have had the education, nor experiences I have. The idea that somehow, without "taking Jesus into your heart" One is lost, without knowing the experiences of the "other" is purely arrogant, and more than a wee bit ignorant. Those who have said and implied such, need to understand that "their" way is not the only way. They need to understand that I was once on their path, and, probably a bit further along that they are today. And, that maybe, just maybe, God had other plans for the likes of me. Also, to imply, or think otherwise, is also an attempt to dictate to God himself. How arrogant is that?

In this "battle" against the forces of darkness, the wise person would/should get to know the enemy.

547000 didn't leave because he was tired, he left because he can not win an agruement. Benedict, if he should continue would be in the same boat. This is in part due to the fact that knowledge, understanding, and wisdom can not be conferred. One can not simply ask for knowledge, and wake up in the morning "knowing". Knowledge comes at a price, sometimes a high price. And, by knowledge, I don;t neccessarily mean "traditional" education.

547000 made the statement that he does not want enlightenment. Just how can One realize the full glory and grandure of the "kingdom of heaven" if One does not know themselves? 547 is One that seems to think that One can know God without knowing himself, hence no enlightenment. In my school we are taught that we can know nothing without knowing ourself first.

To most Christians I represent the "Dark enemy", one of the forces of the very evil that plagues the world. They hold this opinion primarily because I am a student of esoteric teaching. And, to make things worse, I've studied Crowley. Poppycock!

Most of Y'alls opinion of the teachings I follow comes from other Christians, who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. But, it is not in the Bible, and some Priest, long ago, said these teachings were "evil" so the myth continues. And the ignorance in the name of truth also continues.

I warned that you might be offended, appearantly you all were. Good! I truly hope that the offence is not wasted, and you are prompted to expand your consciouosness, knowledge, and experience; perhaps one day you may attain to wisdom.

As for me; I shall continue to be "Atu 1".

May you attain to understanding.

Light, Life, Love, and Liberty.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

The 'masters of the craft' ---mastered by the craft and seduced by the forces that provided such 'hidden mysteries'. Dangers? You betcha, so glad you acknowledge such! I'm relieved you are immune though. I'd hate to think you weren't falllible, being protected by your grand education and intelligence.

I'm not here to save you, so carry on. It was never anything personal and tried to put that across in good will. I will provide warning however to the young and impressionable that may come across these things of 'magick' to state that they are totally unneeded on the road to receive the Graces of the Holy Spirit and enlightenment in Truth.The false light burns bright during this age of high deception (especially in amongst the Illuminati and other practitioners of Luciferian offerings). They and their abomination practices won't be here much longer, but they are going to leave their 'mark' before they go.

I wish you all the best on your magickal quest looking up at shining stars.

edit on 5-5-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

Do you not see, in your own words, what I was referring to? To think that these teachings are "Luciferian" is utter foolishness, for their origin is your God, not Lucifer. Yes, these are the exact teachings used by the Illuminati, but the teachings, the methods and practices are neutral. They (the teachings) are like any other Technology and may be used either for good or evil; it is entirely dependant on the user. If your apparent logic were extended only a little; then you should get rid of that computer, for that technology is used to enslave and harm innocent people. Do you not see it ignorance of such an act?

Love is the law, Love under Will.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I left because I was tired and saw futility with arguing with you. For an enlightened being you're pretty arrogant and presumptuous. Enlightenment is just a red herring; the real path to salvation comes not through knowledge but obedience. I do not think there are multiple paths, but I do believe that's a delusion that will prove fatal to many.
edit on 5-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I do not think there are multiple paths, but I do believe that's a delusion that will prove fatal to many.

Amen and Glory to God in the Highest. So very true. Be Blessed 547000.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join