It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I know what you're talking about but I have been zoning out a bit lately.

could you be so kind as to refresh my memory?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've always wanted to go to china btw.

I hear it's a great place to visit.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician

It's good to be in a different zone sometimes. Bless you whatever you do.

quote by ChaosMagician:
"I got through video number 3.
I stopped watching them because I don't think they are supposed to be turning me on."

What number 3 video are you refering to? I'm confused, what do you mean by 'turning me on.' ????

Just for clarification.
edit on 5-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

If I have misunderstood you, please disregard my earlier post. Daphne.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

It's good to be in a different zone sometimes. Bless you whatever you do.

lol...

ok.

Actually, just to clarify.... my intention in making my initial post was not to give anyone a hard time... I think I must have missed something in the posts following the op. I actually only read the first post and watched three videos. i just wanted to point out that the fear factor, if there is one at play here in this particular media.... it's not coming across as what it's intended with me. i just can't help but to wonder if the maker if the video is interested in a diverse set of reactions... or perhaps it is just my brain that can't pull together a foreboding interpretation... assuming that is what it's going for.

a foreboding interpretation, right?

I guess I'm going to have to come back later and take another look at what this agenda here is supposed to be.

Does it get graphic?

Does it get at least r-rated?

I'm sitting here wondering if my words are coming off as oblivious as I want them to sound. I'm serious.... As if I cannot possibly fathom how this is supposed to make me feel. Is it supposed to make me feel terrified for my life? The music cracks me up. The whole thing cracks me up.
edit on 5-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I must apologize, this is all a Big misunderstanding on my part. I'm not even thinking about the beginning of this thread now. So sorry!!!!

You are at the beginning watching those vids. There are alot more in the thread. Keep going if you wish it goes all over the place. Daphne.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ugh......Ok for one what PROOF do you have other than Religious nuts talking about how UFO's disappearing and how people seems to have the same after affects from an Abduction to an Demonic Possession.

For one if aliens are demons why wouldnt the Bible say "Creatures from other Planets will come and say that they are your creators"? Its not stated anywhere.

And if aliens are demons why are the descriptions of demons are not the same as the Grey or Reptilian aliens? If this were true im sure the descriptions in the Bible of Demons would match the descriptions from Eye Witnesses of Aliens.

When it comes to Angles and Demons they are simply not proven yet. No genuin photos and no video evidence other than personal experience. And im not saying those people are lying but thats the only "proof" of Demons we have conjured up.

On the flipside when it comes to Extraterrestrial Entities there is alot more proof of them actually existing. There is Video proof, Pictures, Proof from the past as in: cave paintings of UFO's and Aliens, UFO in art, how nearly every civilization has had "Gods" coming from the Heavens and interacting with them and the fact that there are gaps in Evolution that can be pointed to Aliens tampering with our DNA. And of course a case of an UFO abduction right in the Bible.

But the proof of them being interstellar is there also. The first known Abduction in the 21st century which was reported by Betty and Barney Hill in the 60's do give us a clue where these Aliens are from. While in theropy Betty under hypnosis claimed that she asked the aliens where they came from, the Alien showed he a map of a star system, the Theropist asked Betty to draw the star system, she drew the star system then 20 years later that exact same star system was found. Coinsidence? I think not.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Hi ObvTruth,

Have you just started on this thread? I go into this within the thread. If you have an aversion for the Religious Nutters don't read this thread, you will be reading alot of it.

The Aliens continuelly change their story as to where they are from Betty and Barney Hill are the beginning.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ObvTruth

Hi ObvTruth,

Have you just started on this thread? I go into this within the thread. If you have an aversion for the Religious Nutters don't read this thread, you will be reading alot of it.

The Aliens continuelly change their story as to where they are from Betty and Barney Hill are the beginning.

Yeah im not even trying to read that nonsense. Lol

There are different species so its possible they are from different places in the cosmos also.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
edit: Nevermind....

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Ugh......Ok for one what PROOF do you have other than Religious nuts talking about how UFO's disappearing and how people seems to have the same after affects from an Abduction to an Demonic Possession.

For one if aliens are demons why wouldnt the Bible say "Creatures from other Planets will come and say that they are your creators"? Its not stated anywhere.

And if aliens are demons why are the descriptions of demons are not the same as the Grey or Reptilian aliens? If this were true im sure the descriptions in the Bible of Demons would match the descriptions from Eye Witnesses of Aliens.

When it comes to Angles and Demons they are simply not proven yet. No genuin photos and no video evidence other than personal experience. And im not saying those people are lying but thats the only "proof" of Demons we have conjured up.

On the flipside when it comes to Extraterrestrial Entities there is alot more proof of them actually existing. There is Video proof, Pictures, Proof from the past as in: cave paintings of UFO's and Aliens, UFO in art, how nearly every civilization has had "Gods" coming from the Heavens and interacting with them and the fact that there are gaps in Evolution that can be pointed to Aliens tampering with our DNA. And of course a case of an UFO abduction right in the Bible.

But the proof of them being interstellar is there also. The first known Abduction in the 21st century which was reported by Betty and Barney Hill in the 60's do give us a clue where these Aliens are from. While in theropy Betty under hypnosis claimed that she asked the aliens where they came from, the Alien showed he a map of a star system, the Theropist asked Betty to draw the star system, she drew the star system then 20 years later that exact same star system was found. Coinsidence? I think not.

You need to understand the book of Enoch and Genesis to make any sense of it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
ok... what does the book say?

the bible comes across with god being interchangeable with Satan at times to me so my interpretation might be unexpected.... but straight to the book, other than what is revealed to enoch about enoch, what therein is revealed about aliens.

summarize it for those who are not going to read verses....please... assuming you do have an understanding of the book. my apologies if you do not.

You see, I also believe they could be tied in with the tales of angels.... but that is angels. Not specifically demonic. Who says which is angelic and which is demonic? At what point does that get decided?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Hi ChaosMagician,

Maybe this page will help a little www.abovetopsecret.com... these videos are about the Nephilim. Found in chapter 6 Genesis and also Watchers of the Book of Enoch describes these angels who fell in a lot more detail. Hope that helps. Satan uses all kinds of tricks and will use them as the Great Deception.

Demons work for the Devil (negative,hate,he hates us) and try to deceive us. Angels work for God (Good, Light, Love) and for us.
edit on 6-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Hi ChaosMagician,

Maybe this page will help a little www.abovetopsecret.com... these videos are about the Nephilim. Found in chapter 6 Genesis and also Watchers of the Book of Enoch describes these angels who fell in a lot more detail. Hope that helps. Satan uses all kinds of tricks and will use them as the Great Deception.

Demons work for the Devil (negative,hate,he hates us) and try to deceive us. Angels work for God (Good, Light, Love) and for us.

ok, thanks but I have read genesis and I'm sure the information I'm looking for is not there because that deals with two different time frames and stories and all that.... but the great deception, now you're talking more my time frame.

You see, there are all sorts of angels that god uses throughout the entire course of the bible, for both good and terrible purposes so I want to stay very specific. Back to this time frame or a revelations timeframe, can you tell me what it says about aliens... whichever term is being used to reference them.

edit on 6-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

God does use Angels to take care of the wickedness of men. God will send a Strong Delusion that even the Elect might believe the lie. We also have New Agers coming in telling us the aliens made us, they are our gods, they will save us, etc. etc.... Now, please watch the videos about the Nephilim, they are coming back. And, some of this is Government in league with these fallen ones.

Better yet, flip through my posts in the thread, maybe you'll see a video that will tell the story better.

Refered to as Nephilim/Watchers.

edit on 6-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: added video

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

God does use Angels to take care of the wickedness of men. God will send a Strong Delusion that even the Elect might believe the lie. We also have New Agers coming in telling us the aliens made us, they are our gods, they will save us, etc. etc.... Now, please watch the videos about the Nephilim, they are coming back. And, some of this is Government in league with these fallen ones.

Better yet, flip through my posts in the thread, maybe you'll see a video that will tell the story better.

What the new agers say, let's put that aside. If you think that is THE lie, then tell me specifically where you have read that or I will just assume that when you say THE lie you mean the big lie with a lot of non specific little lies involved. Just because a new ager ties them in with God, it doesn't completely tie them to the end times for me... saying they are God and what not. I'm not worried about that. I want to know what is in the book of enoch, or any book in or affiliated with the bible.... I want to know here it describes the future deeds of these angels... which could be our present or our doorstep so to speak.

Does the book of enoch talk a lot about the apocalypse?

I want to know where these things are specifically stated about the apocalyptic deeds of these angels. These things are a hefty work in length and I hate reading already. If we can look at specifics therein we may be able to get a better look at what this has to do with biblical events.

As for the video, I have seen all kinds of stuff like this but this is new stuff.

Let's back track to where the demons of age old lore are tied to end time prophecy or anything of the present time for that matter that would shed light on aliens.... because the video is talking about modern day aliens and calling them demons.... so let's see where the biblical connection is. I already know what the video says. It says they are demons, let's look at the other side.... back in history or a potential place this is rooted in.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Look at the post above yours, I added a video that will tell you more in Revelations.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Look at the post above yours, I added a video that will tell you more in Revelations.

oh no.... I haven't finished watching the OTHER videos yet.

Can you tell me what it says?

Just tell me what it says about aliens in end times. just give me those verse.... you will be able to skim through the video faster if you are familiar with the material. i really don't want to watch it right now. I've got heap loads of videos I'm supposed to watch.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
plus I'm building a closet and am very disoriented so all this is weird to start with.

2nd

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

This is WeZet's thread telling of the Angelic Hierarchies (very recomended) book of enoch also is discussed. Long read, but worth it. The Great Deception

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

oh no.... I haven't finished watching the OTHER videos yet.

Can you tell me what it says?

Just tell me what it says about aliens in end times. just give me those verse.... you will be able to skim through the video faster if you are familiar with the material. i really don't want to watch it right now. I've got heap loads of videos I'm supposed to watch.

You won't find any verse that mentions "aliens" but there are plenty of versus about the "sons of God" and lying spirits in the bible. You have to read it in context.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join