It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
ok..... I gotta get a way from the long reads because quite frankly, it more than likely just wont happen if it's long.... ok, so I know the bible isn't going to exactly say aliens but however they are addressed, the angels, the sons of god.... I just want to read what it says about them.... from the bible or related material.

What does it say and where? so I can look it up.... according to what they will be doing in the end times.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I don't know exactly where in scripture, but you can search it online in Genesis, book of Enoch, some writings of Paul.

This might help.
edit on 6-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

I don't know exactly where in scripture, but you can search it online in Genesis, book of Enoch, some writings of Paul.

This might help.

genesis is past tense, not sure about book of enoch/still hoping for a chapter.... which writings of paul?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I do not know the exact versus. I just know that it's mentioned and alluded to.

Just because Genises is in past tense doesn't mean it's irrelevant.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hi ChaosMagician, welcome to the thread.

I uncovered a video that may answer some lingering questions about the ongoing spiritual battle between good and evil, highlighting the Prince of the Air that at times can land, sneak up on us and 'nip on our tails' if we don't pay enough attention on the ground. It sums up the situation quite well with a neat musical score.
www.youtube.com...

This may be of assistance also, but runs a little longer covering Genesis, Book of Enoch with connection to the 'modern' UFO phenomena. Hope it helps, though the audio is of questionable quality, unlike the above title

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi Daphne, it's past 2am here and don't have the brainpower right now to reply accordingly so I will do so next log on
Thank you for all your kind words and sincerity. I am more than humbled by them.

I will always aim to be of good spirit, yet I am still flawed and fall short at times, no doubt. You are right in understanding that I bear no negative intent/ill will to anybody either behind this desk or outside and it's nice that you pick up on that when you haven't even met me to gauge such on a 'personal' level. Or we could have just met in a past life hmmm, the plot thickens.

We are all on this journey together finding our way hopefully to a better place than this current paradigm of existence, though many do not remember by design the 'paradise' from which they came. Maybe there's good reason why babes cry when they are born into this world. I believe so.
edit on 6-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi benedict9,

Thank you for all your kind words and sincerity. I am more than humbled by them.

You are most welcome. I meant every word.

That cat fight video you put above was absolutely hilarious. I laughed till I cried. I have never seen birds act on behalf of a cat in my life. It was funny because of the background story with it. You and I understand that. You handled it quite nicely. It was funny how the music kicked in with the tie up. The music and title were perfect. Poor kitty cat. He was outnumbered.

I will always aim to be of good spirit, yet I am still flawed and fall short at times, no doubt. You are right in understanding that I bear no negative intent/ill will to anybody either behind this desk or outside and it's nice that you pick up on that when you haven't even met me to gauge such on a 'personal' level. Or we could have just met in a past life hmmm, the plot thickens.

I am no perfect person either. I understand. Do you believe in past lives? I do.... I know that it does not jive with Christianity but I suspect that I might be. Too many things happened in this life to me that points to such. Long, long story. Past life, anything is possible.

Maybe there's good reason why babes cry when they are born into this world. I believe so.

I've often thought this same thing. Hopefully all will find their answers. Peace and Blessings. Daphne.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Why Christians Think Aliens Are Demons

edit on 7-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Hi Daphne, apologies for the delay in reply.

Those birdies certainly were gunning for that poor kitty, right down to the end still in pursuit—couldn’t help but laugh at the shenadigans. Will have to wait for the sequel now it seems.

Regarding past lives, I do believe in such due to experiences granted me in trust that they were not spiritual manipulations but genuine discerned insights--and indeed such statements would likely ruffle some denominational feathers. From my perspective, there is more reason to suppress such knowledge to help instill mortal fears that aid 'psychological' control measures rather than empowering light beings with the knowledge they have more than just a single shot at ascension/redemption. The ‘wheel’ of creation is in constant motion.

I included ET_MANS post because I recognised the inspiration behind his works from the get go and know in my heart it is a benevolent inspired undertaking what he is doing here on ATS. I can only provide my own testimony that he is a very blessed soul and I in turn experienced a minor miracle just a few hours after I chatted to him one morning in the wee hours. I happened to be a little anxious about a particular matter and let’s just say a few hours later, I was given a literal positively reassuring voice (of which I had never consciously experienced before) that told me to “keep the faith”. In hindsight I know that man sent me an angel and I will always be thankful for his positive influence on my journey, regardless of others opinions or judgement.

"Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus."

Amen to that Daphne! And indeed there is nothing wrong with giving reverence in love and respect to the Blessed Mother, as we should appreciate and admire all the Father’s Children whom have sacrificed and lived their lives in the Spirit of goodness/ righteousness aligned with the Holy Spirit.

“Those ministers who lie to people like in this movie God will judge very harshly.”

Essentially we will come to understand that we will be our own harshest judges in greater realization of our wilful negative actions (done with delibrate intent in dis-grace) ‘beyond the veil’ where nothing is hidden or unacknowledged when unbound by the flesh in the presence of Light. Some will be more ashamed than others, so who can stand tall amongst all the worldly temptations to err? A short yet powerful prayer I like to give is ---May our will align with that of the Father, for the greatest good of All.

Appreciate the song sweetheart, never heard it before. You had me googling El Shaddai as that was a new term for even ol’ benedict
Much love and I wish you much joy in Grace and wisdom. Thank you for being you.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 11-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
UFO activity increasing FALSE FLAG OPERATION or really happening.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2011 by chloe4412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi, I liked the song.

"Will have to wait for the sequel now it seems. " Can't wait.

"Appreciate the song sweetheart, never heard it before. You had me googling El Shaddai as that was a new term for even ol’ benedict Much love and I wish you much joy in Grace and wisdom. Thank you for being you."

It's easy to be myself with you, glad you liked the song. I found a new website to do with this subject, basically tribulation, I've been reading for two days now. Lots of information I've never thought of before. I won't put it now though, maybe later.

Thanks so much for the song, I think I understand it. Bless you precious Heart. Daphne.
edit on 11-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why is this Aliens are Demons BS still being discussed? I already Debunked this a long time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just read the whole argument, eventually you will see there is no evidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Why is this Aliens are Demons BS still being discussed? I already Debunked this a long time ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just read the whole argument, eventually you will see there is no evidence.

Mate. Have you read my whole thread? Alrighty then!!!!! Aliens Are Demons!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Lol. When your experts just tell stories it doesnt mean its proof.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How's your thread going.
Read my thread, at least I had the decency to read yours. Don't be so rude in the future, you might learn something. :shk:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

How's your thread going.
Read my thread, at least I had the decency to read yours. Don't be so rude in the future, you might learn something.

I won the debate. A very good debater with 5000 posts couldnt deny the proof. So he stopped posting. Trust me i debunked this nonsense. Im sorry but when people claim things that have no proof it pisses me off.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

How's your thread going.
Read my thread, at least I had the decency to read yours. Don't be so rude in the future, you might learn something.

I won the debate. A very good debater with 5000 posts couldnt deny the proof. So he stopped posting. Trust me i debunked this nonsense. Im sorry but when people claim things that have no proof it pisses me off.

" I won the debate." How so? Pull the post where you won the debate. I will say this again , R-E-A-D my T-H-R-E-A-D Until you do that, you have nothing to say.

So, now you're a Vampire. You and the Aliens should get along just fine then, seeing as how both are soul less entities either eating or stealing souls. Lol.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

My conclusion from all of this is that i still believe that what ever going on is truly ET's but the part where Chris resites this verse "And i saw three unclean spirits like frogs came out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out the mouth of the beast and the false prophet, for they are evil spirits of Devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the Earth and the whole world...etc" That makes me think BUT History so far debunks this being a reference to ET's and UFOS's seeing as how this verse was written. This verse was written like we as a species didnt know about these "unclean spirits" at all, but we are very aware of an ET presence especially the US and the UN seeing as how the US Government wants the rest of the world to keep silent about the ET presence. And when we know the truth about ET's what if the just say were from a different Planet instead of saying they are our creators? I know you dont want to play the What If game but its a possibility that they wont even claim to be our creators and its something you have to consider especially when telling of future events. When it comes to UFO's and they're behavior it cant be explained...What ever these things are they are highly advanced what ever they are and people who are not even insiders dont know how these craft work, not any Ufologist or any Religious person or anyone in between unless they have insider information. And just because it cant be explained doesnt mean its supernatural in any way thats just an assumption. And let me ask where in the Bible do you hear of Demons being on earth traveling at speeds that is reported with some UFO sightings? Another thing is ACCORDING TO CHUCK MISSLER the characteristics of Demons are: Evil souls that can manifest by seeking a human body or someting to that matter which leads me to believe they are not Physical but Spiritual according to him, while Angles on the other hand can physically manifest and mingle with men while Demons cannot, physically that is. Also why is it so hard to conceive that the reasons ET's are interested in reproduction is to make Hybrids, which is mentioned in the Bible. Speaking of Hybrids... www.starchildproject.com...

After this he was like.."
Well, I appreciate you sharing your opinions with me, but I'll stick with the experts on this one, no offense.

Take care man."

He couldnt debate anymore. There is no proof behind this. Just isnt.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thats Eric Northman from True Blood silly.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join