It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
ChaosMagician, I know you're searching for answers so I looked through my videos to find one to answer some of your questions. Hope this helps you.

I do like Pastor Murray also.

Solving The UFO Mystery (Part 8 of 9)

Solving The UFO Mystery (Part 9 of 9)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
let me explain something here.
Among people who have studied the bible... and there are many, it doesn't take much to recite a basic run down of what is supposed to happen during the apocalypse. Just because you have studied that information, it doesn't mean that you know what is coming next. You add a peice of bible truth to a piece of biblical opinion and you can start convincing people more easily. However, the tactic is flawed from the begining, because it shows that you can't stand on the word to prove anything about aliens. You have to ADD to it and the bible itself says that adding to the word of God is a VERY bad thing to do.

as for this guys claims that all alien abductees and channelers say the same thing. That is a BIG generalization. as much as I would love to see aliens swirling down out of the clouds in the name of peace and unity to come and save us, I have no indication that this is going to happen and I HAVE met an alien and had multiple encounters such as this. I have no reason to just assume that there is going to be some "grand display" i have many reasons to believe they will continue to operate in stealth mode despite the fact that it would be nice if they could walk around shaking everyone's hand. I don't think that is going to happen at all. AT ALL.

What am I supposed to learn from someone who is speaking from information of the bible and moves straight into baseless, unsubstantiated claims that this guy got from blogs on the internet and abduction reports... and you know the most famous ones say nothing about this grand display. He basically took that aspect and forced it into a hole that he thinks fits without anything really to back it up other than "because it's what people are saying... take my word for it"

i can't trust a person who does such things.

speaking of which, I have repeatedly asked you for something biblical and i feel you have insulted me numerous times by not respecting my request if you are to hand me anything to digest at all. Don't you respect the time of others? i have watched multiple videos that you have posted and although i appreciate it, each and every one of them and generated to CONVINCE... not give any absolute proof or even use the actual word as divine proof. I find this very disrespectful. It's like someone owes you money and you really need it back but they keep giving an excuse after excuse instead of a flat out answer. they keep dodging you. i must tell you so you will know how i operate. I GREATLY frown upon such things. Sure, everyone tries to be convincing at times but i have consistently asked you for the same thing and i keep getting more and more of MANS opinion that is meant to STEER my opinion. That is not your job, friend. My fate is in the hands of God. You ought to know this. this means you probably aren't even interested in my personal fate at all but i have taken our conversation as an opportunity to campaign.

You can carry on campaigning all you want about whatever you want but please be aware that I have noted more than once what you are doing and it just pushes and pushes your opinions further away from my consideration... it doesn't reel it in. I think this iswhat you are expecting but you must face that it doesn't work that way and that my mind is my own and you can't just tell me this and that and ignore the very root that i am trying to get to which i think is a VERY important part of this matter if you are going to use the tool of the bible. am not a bible expert but i am no stranger to it and one thing i know is that if you are going to thump it, you better be prepared to use that and that alone as your rock... because that is how it is written. It does not conform to new opinions. I's not a tool meant for flexing to prove things which it does not say!

that is false prophecy mah dear!

I am not arguing with you... i am getting on to you!... not because I think you are damned but you should know better if you are going to preach. What that man just did on those videos was nothing short of false prophecy. It doesn't mean what he says want happen, it doesn't mean it will! What it means is that he has no basis to make this claim. For all he knows, every single abduction report he has read was produced by hallucination from some unknown illness. look at how crazy people got during the plague... thinking it was demons that were making people sick. He doesn't know if they are aliens, he doesn't know if they are demons.... he says "oh this looks like it fits so lets put it together" you can do that all day during casual conversation but you might want to reconsider when you are pairing it with evangelism,

Again, don't patronize me because you think i need help and need some kind of convincing. Respect my questions if you are going to reply back. My fate was never your problem. Your main mission seems to want to be to shed light on the truth. what truths can you really say you have? you want to call the bible the truth? ok... i'll respect that as your belief and your religion even though i may or may not agree with your interpretations.... but what you really need to be doing is just what you set out to do if you want to call the bible the truth and use it to shed light on these matters of the end times.... and that is go.... to.... the.... WORD. Tell me what is in THE WORD OF GOD.... not the opinion of a guy who posts youtube videos.

I don't want to be rude but I am not going to ask you again.
I really feel like I'm talking to a machine here i swear and it isn't funny anymore.
What must I do to achieve a valid conversation here when it seems you feel you are talking to an easily influence child? Get mad? Cyber holler? seriously, friend.... these circles are getting a bit much and i'm not the only one who has noticed this. Please be aware of how obvious it is and stop discarding attempts at a direct conversation here. If you persist, I will be forced to take it as manipulation.... because that is what it is dear one... you are trying to convince me. Put it aside. get back to it later if you absolutely must but I cannot accept these videos as anything and will make that known each time until you take me seriously if you are going to speak to me at all!!

Get back to your bible first if you are going to reply. If you want to reference something with a strong's concordance, i have one we can use but please do not insult me with another video of some guys opinion. i don't want to hear that right now. i will look at stuff like that when i feel like it. right now, I'd much rather have my question not be ignore if you don't mind.

Hopefully this time this gets through.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I just want to add something here. If you try... if you just try. Find something from the bible that fuels your opinion that greys are responsible for deception and leading people astray. Find what biblical suggestion makes you think this and we can look at it. we can study it and who knows, maybe some truth will be shed. maybe we will both learn something.

that's what is most important to you, isn't it? The truth?

If an effort is placed by another reply, do not let that effort be one of walking around the truth once again, which to a christian is the very word of God.

Let's do this. let's be serious if we are even going to spend time hitting submit buttons.
If not, leave it alone... leave it unanswered. if you don't have the answer, then you don't have the answer.
My problems are not yours.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

"There is not anything to fear. Nothing. When you know the game."

Very well put. The most profound Truths require little words. And within the 'game', there are those who will progress/advance before others--for those who play the game RIGHT in Light and Good Spirit (Truth and Love).

Those who seek will find. Those who harbour a strong yearning within with respect/virtue for Love, Truth and justice in righteousness will be rewarded with it within this corrupted world system of many illusions granted to 'test' our Spirit.

Most will not review your materials to discern and follow leads Daphne if their 'mind' is already made up, their cups full. A person will see what they want to see until the Truth is foisted right in front of them like a sudden tsunami. That is how it will be for the majority overcome by the world, often denying the Creator who gave them every tool and aid to do so if only their yearning for Truth was strong enough. Every intention is known and recorded. Those who have 'earned' the keys will be granted them if they follow the path the Creator laid out for us to rejoin Him. Wisdom does not demand proof from anyone where there is strong yearning for Knowledge to discover it on their own.

Those who do not go with the grain of this world are often deemed the 'outsiders', the 'nutters', the 'weirdos'. Wear it like a badge of honour, for you will be mocked for your Knowledge and your love for Christ in these testing times where evils/divisions/deceptions are going manifest moreso and moreso in this world as one cycle transitions to the next.

The messengers who have spoken inspired Truth have been in loud voice and there will be no excuses when the days of tribulation shall come in greater Force. Fair warning has been granted and the signs will be increasing more and more for the blind in Spirit, of which the Creator knows are many. A strong delusion will snare many who have refused the Armour of Christ and the sharing of wisdom. Peace.

P.S--Feel free to jump in on this thread and share.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-6-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
alright.... I'll make it easy for ya. Spoil the whole fun I was trying to work up to.

let's go to the verses that speak of the nephilim coming back to mate with woman before the end because I have known all along that this was your primary concern. I'll let you own it by finding that material and we can actually discuss the content therein.... isn't that what you want? understanding of the bible.

let's learn!

... and it is what your main concern is concerning the prophecies, right?
I mean I am assume you are going by something biblical to be concerned with and not what a bunch of unseen faces behind blogs are alleged to have said about the alien agenda and trying to tie it in. Hell, people think Obama is tied in with it in all sorts of ways. Doesn't make any of it so and it can't all be true can it? All the different things that people say?... and they say all sorts of things so we better get back into the word to look for god's truth.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

This one's for you. I heard it and thought of you. Don't ask me why.

www.youtube.com...

Good luck with your seeking efforts.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

This one's for you. I heard it and thought of you. Don't ask me why.

www.youtube.com...

Good luck with your seeking efforts.

great song.... but I won't ask even though I'm not sure how you see this fits.
could be so many different things so what's the point in wondering, right?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I was listening to something ambient and he had me dancing. I can't dance but he is one gifted lead. My heart was pounding and i got out of breath and he wants to help me exercise. What a crazy morning! I haven't even attempted dancing in so long i can't remember....decades perhaps. He insisted!
He is a wonderful dance partner.

It is way past time to go to bed. I have been having way to much fun.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A simple sweet waltz and a bit of ballet I think that was.

Amazing! It was beautiful!

I was a bit nervous because I had no idea why he wanted me to get up so bad. He really startled me. I thought he wanted me to go somewhere... or run. My heart was pounding and i was so confused and then we began moving to the music and it was so beautiful but I was so confused and nervous and no idea why my feet and arms were doing these things and that is a wild thing to take in and then I realized we were dancing and it was so sweet. He told me he was nervous too. We have never danced before that I can remember. Then I had to sit down because I became out of breath and he told me he would teach me to dance.

edit on 12-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

I often just follow my heart and go with the feeling. Glad you liked and had a good dance lol.

No matter at what rate we come to certain realisations as beings of varying consciousness, the most important thing is the state of our souls. May they not be enstranged from the Father and the Love and Grace He can provide.

This thread is not about making out that we know everything, it is about sharing and tying in pieces of the puzzle with shared insights. It is about raising awareness to certain things matters to be wary of, because signs are apparent for those who 'see' with the Spirit and not the mind. The most important thing however is how we treat one another because we are family and whatever exact scenario faced, we are in this together as Family. Rest easy brother.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Just for the record, I am not a brother.

Did the song make you think of me because you think I am estranged from God?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Apologies for the gender mixup hehe.

We can all aspire for a deeper connection, and that applies to everybody myself included and just went with the feeling and felt it would speak to you. All Truth is revealed through the Father and All our received Graces of insight come through His Holy Spirit that we are connected to, for He is the Source of All knowledge and Truth.

Personally I ask nobody blindly believe a single word of my site as it is not there to convert, extending to any statements I express here, although I do feel very heavily guided and have had many dreams come true to date. For those who do not believe in such things that is fine too. Information is there only as a 'lead' for further seeking in the aim to 'connect dots' if that is the course of action readers are willing to take.

We will find our way, hopefully in the Spirit of Love and solidarity in spite of personal differences

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Read the thread. I will no longer spoon feed you..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Thanks for all your faith and encouragement. Here's the website I was talking about. Very good and mentions rabbithole2.com also on his. www.tribulation-now.org...

Long read. Daphne.

Edit to add: I now know what Nibiru is. Wormwood and Nibiru are different.

I added two videos to that other site. Blessed soul you are and will always be to me, you are gold.
edit on 12-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The thing about this is that hes telling you the straight up truth and you should take this in for debates in your future.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

The thing about this is that hes telling you the straight up truth and you should take this in for debates in your future.

It's quite clear Chaos is more interested in invalidating the point that understanding it. You have to read the whole bible and understand what it's talking about when referring to sons of God, angels, and deceiving spirits. If you don't have the time to actually look where people are pointing where you should start, you will never "get it". It's like someone who never read an economic textbook in their life demanding to know why free markets are more efficient than centrally planned economies. The explanation cannot be reduced to mere sound bites.
edit on 12-6-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

And you'd actually have to look outside the Bible and see what the real world is like and after you do that you see that the Bible are stories.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

It's quite clear Chaos is more interested in invalidating the point that understanding it. You have to read the whole bible and understand what it's talking about when referring to sons of God, angels, and deceiving spirits. If you don't have the time to actually look where people are pointing where you should start, you will never "get it". It's like someone who never read an economic textbook in their life demanding to know why free markets are more efficient than centrally planned economies.

And you'd actually have to look outside the Bible and see what the real world is like and after you do that you see that the Bible are stories.

Good for you. I have actually looked both inside and outside the Bible and the miracles I have experienced attest that it's true.

You're speaking to an ex-atheist here and I know short of experiencing it for yourself you won't believe.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Who is He? FYI this is not a debate. This is a thread for discussion. People read it, then discuss not come in on the tail end and demand something without doing a read of the material first.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

edit on 12-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join