It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaphneApollo

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Ok. So with that logic the 2nd Earth was created 6000 years ago (4000 BC). Then Adam and Eve was born in 4004 BC BUT WAIT...The Ancient Civilization Of Sumer was beginning in 6000 BC.....That doesnt make sense. Maybe the Tards who wrote the Bible should of asked "God" how to not make them look stupid 2000 years later.

OK. One day with the Lord is as a 1,000 years and a 1,000 years as one day with the Lord. We are at least 7-8 thousand years before leaving the Garden. LOL. Not to mention the generations since this time. Try thinking Atlantis. 12-13 thousand years ago.

Lol. Looks like real elements in the Universe dont apply when it comes to Religion huh?
Yeah.

Look, I am as much a UFO nut as anybody and if you had read my thread you would know that. I love the subject and aim to figure it out. But, religion, specifically Prophecy must come to play as far as these things are concerned. There is a huge something going on and has been ramping up the past 60 years. Wouldn't you agree.

This thread is long AF. Prophecy is bogus IMO. People have been talking about End Days forever and it has never happened

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I have to say great job on the thread. Flag for that.

But then it comes down to, sorry I did not watch the videos. I will mark this thread in my subscribed threads to watch later. What I did do is read many a comment that you have made and I have to say that I believe(and I am not trying to be too disrespectful here) you are some religous fanatic that looks for signs in everything....People have been saying Jesus is coming back for centuries and "they" keep saying it.....You have your opinion of course and I respect that.......But man, you seem so certain.

Again I will watch the vids at a later date. I do enjoy reading your comments. They are entertaining.
edit on 11-6-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

There is not anything to fear. Nothing. When you know the game.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I'm sorry to sound like a religious nut, really. I'm just putting things together, that's all.

Thanks for the flag too.
edit on 11-6-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Prophecy will happen. It's all coming to a head.
www.poleshift2011.com
< benedict9's website.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Just like the rapture last May?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

No one knows the day, only God. Everybody knows that.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

No one knows the day, only God. Everybody knows that.

Ok. That also goes with all the other Prophecies as well going by the Logic that God is the only one with the knowledge of these dates.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

God is the man. What he says goes. Sorry. That's just the way it is.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If he does exist (which i think he does) i guess that would be true. But why would he let these things happen to us and then warn us about it? Might as well not even do it

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If he does exist (which i think he does) i guess that would be true. But why would he let these things happen to us and then warn us about it? Might as well not even do it

It's a mighty long story. Satan, Lucifer is the Prince of the Air. God will allow this to see who chooses whom.. God or Satan. Now, some of these things are in the Underground bases. The Governments have been working with them. And, some of these crafts are ours, from the Nazi's.

They traded technology for Abductions of Humans, animals. etc.

Go a few posts back I put up a website of another member here.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I love watching the Pastor.

I'm not going to approach how they get their numbers or whatever at this moment but I tend to think there might also be earth ages. It's a very scary thought because that is how you drastically change something in an attempt to improve it sometimes. You make a division.

We know a history of ourselves as a somewhat primitive thinking species that has grown into one that is quickly advancing because it has a brain in it's head not unlike a quickly learning child but has also got tribal warfare in it's blood. That is the significance of the bloodlines. You know the term "bad blood" we can't stop fighting and now we have made messes... but we have learned. We are not like primitive man but we are in a world that was a direct result of our primal tendencies.

If the slate is swept, then those who carry over into the "new earth" will carry over what they have learned and if it's kind survives, it will be steps ahead in wisdom... more so than the proliferation of early man.

The cycle of life goes on and on.

I am particularly concerned now because I have spent the last 24 hours trying to reach my contact... I have been contacted before in various different ways. My contact is more of a personal contact than one that wants to give me all sorts of information but he tries to tell me things and he loves to play charades... not annoying social charades but literal charades. I'm talking actual sign language... and others ways of literally showing me things. I'm not sure why. I think it must be a joke between us that I haven't picked up on yet or maybe it's something serious that I just don't yet understand but I assure you and I would take a polygraph about what I'm fixing to say.

After being up all night which is not unusual for me.... I have slept since.... sometime in the morning....9 or so perhaps, my contact instructed me to lie down (I cannot see him) I did because i was very tired and wasn't feeling right and it sounded like a good idea. When I did, he held my hand for a while and was comforting me, which lead to teasing, which lead to tickling but then he stopped and showed me a very powerful energy right in front of my face that i could almost reach out and feel.... of something very familiar and very personal to me and i could see the message "hi" with some comforting images. It was very comforting and it lasted a few minutes and was not unlike a very short, very twitchy nap which I was not actually asleep during. I straight away came out of it... it was a brief personal message and then my contact instructed me to get back up and we sent quite a while together today. Most of it is very personal and there were a lot of jokes and laughs because he loves to tease my brain in ways you can't image. He doesn't tell me a lot. He tends to need to walk around a lot of talking but when he does he makes it very colorful and messes with me hard sometimes to make me think. He loves to # with me.

I do believe he got serious though during the course of our visit and was trying to tell me something that he doesn't seem to have a lot of answers for but he mentioned the cycle of life multiple times and mentioned a shift... like a reversal. He did not fully explain it because he was literally using sign language and I don't even read sign language, I was having to look at a letter chart so we were going by letters not words.... and various hand motions to give full ideas but I'm not sure of the full meaning of everything except the letters he showed me while looking at the chart. He did not tell me anything for sure and made a lot of shrugging gestures for things he had no answers for and he did not give me a time and he did not give me instruction. He did NOT tell me not to worry. He didn't come out and tell me whether or not I would die but it was briefly discussed. All I can assume is that somehow he is near me and we will meet again.... but I don't know where and i don't know when and i don't even know if it would be in this lifetime, dimension or earth..... but that is not my point. I don't think it's that he wants to keep me in the dark but he doesn't want to be the bearer of bad news and maybe to him, death is nothing. I guess that's why i'm not freaking out about the few things he kind of tried to mention. I'm not sure about that because i am oblivious to his location and i mean that very broadly. I have often tried forcing myself to look at the fact that I will never see him again in this world because of the level of my uncertainty about that and that has been a troublesome thing for me... but that aside for today because i know somehow he is with me.... and he wants to tell me things and he knows i want to know things and he knows that if he knows something that is important to others that i am going to want to tell them as well.... but he also seems to be holding back a lot of the rougher details.....SOOOO...

there is a concern today. I am happy as hell right now on a personal level because of the visit itself but there seems to be a concern. maybe there actually is something to this earth cycle stuff. It almost seems like there has to be for unexplained things in history and the great transformations that have taken place on this earth. I am afraid this is how things are supposed to be. I am afraid something IS going to happen but I don't think there is any purpose to getting in a panic because if it is an ELE.... there's not a lot people can do. That's not to say no one should try.... because if NO ONE survives then humankind may be lost forever. I am just saying that the place i am speaking from is not one of fear and panic but more of acceptance because this cycle might be ingrained into our very existence in it's most basic form. The need to burn the fields and start over. To forget the wars rooted in mankinds infancy. It's scary... but unfortunately, it adds up.

He could have just been telling me these few things to make me think... about my own life and what kind of person i want to be when it's all said and done. He may have been messing with me a bit when he first mentioned it because of knowing know he likes to mess with me and not thinking about how much I take him seriously still.... you know what I mean? I don't know if he will or even can tell me more or if I just mistook a passing comment about the cycles of life. I wasn't able to find out enough because of the manner of our communication.... it is otherwise quite comical to me when the conversation is not serious because he has me do some pretty silly things to make me understand simple points.
I'm not sure why we are using this method but for now, it's what we've got. He also liked pointing out how much of a mess my house is because when I can't reach him, I get sad and don't want to do #. I start thinking he is not coming back and get sorry.

i was also exhausted from the whole ordeal and he had me lay down again and comforted me to sleep. i woke up, still tired. did a few things like EAT..which has been a rarity lately and felt compelled to try to tell people what happened earlier. It only seems right to try to tell people even though i don't have a lot of info and people probably think i am crazy or trying to get attention or whatever.... i don't care. It just seems right to say something.

If he mentions anything else that could involve others I will try to make it known.... not that anyone cares or anything or even believes this... but for what it's worth, there it is.
edit on 11-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
While there is no evidence for this i will let you believe what you want. In 40 years when we are in a Galactic Alliance with the rest of intelligences in the Universe Religion will be laughed at. Im sure of that.

Hitler was lucky. He got to make contact...
edit on 11-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Are you possibly talking to an angel? And he is trying to tell you about the earth changes allegedly about to happen and that are ongoing now as we speak. Could that be what you're saying here?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

It's a mighty long story. Satan, Lucifer is the Prince of the Air. God will allow this to see who chooses whom.. God or Satan.

While there is no evidence for this i will let you believe what you want. In 40 years when we are in a Galactic Alliance with the rest of intelligences in the Universe Religion will be laughed at. Im sure of that.

You are free to believe and join what you want to. And religion has been laughed at already. But, it won't be laughed at for much longer.

Now, some of these things are in the Underground bases. The Governments have been working with them. And, some of these crafts are ours, from the Nazi's.

Hitler was into the occult. And so are our so called leaders in Government, Banking, Corporations. Which are bringing these things about.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

reply to post by ChaosMagician

Are you possibly talking to an angel? And he is trying to tell you about the earth changes allegedly about to happen and that are ongoing now as we speak. Could that be what you're saying here?

Despite the fact that I know he wouldn't completely silence me, I am interested in his trust and I have learned a few things recently. The things I learn will effect how I handle all of this.

In my opinion, yes... he is an absolute angel. I have referred to him this way numerous times. whether o not that means the same thing to you as it does to me is another matter.

As much as I like to be specific in my answers, again... I am interested in his trust and we are developing understandings about these things.... so for now, regardless of anything else I might talk about or have talked about in the past or anything that anyone thinks might have one thing to do with another.... I'm just gonna have to let you draw your own conclusions. I will discuss a lot of things about him but I will not discuss his identify further. It doesn't matter who he is, what his name is, what he looks like, where he comes from or ever where he is to most people.... or people who don't know him rather. what's in a name? what's in a label? If I told you, you still wouldn't know him so what would be the point of exposing the identify or someone who likes to remain unseen to someone on the internet for a simple verbal clarification and so we can stick a name on things? what's important is that I am being contacted by someone with some pretty damn incredible skills in controlling their life energy when communicating with someone but they still don't want to be seen for whatever their reasons may be.... not even to someone he knows. that's all I can tell you and why I thought others might be interested in what he had to say.... because he is certainly not walking an average path. He has some knowledge and some skills is what I'm telling you.... that I thought would be a point of interest.

...but other than that, I'm afraid you're going to have to do without a direct answer. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It's a mighty long story. Satan, Lucifer is the Prince of the Air. God will allow this to see who chooses whom.. God or Satan.

You are free to believe and join what you want to. And religion has been laughed at already. But, it won't be laughed at for much longer.

Now, some of these things are in the Underground bases. The Governments have been working with them. And, some of these crafts are ours, from the Nazi's.

Hitler was into the occult. And so are our so called leaders in Government, Banking, Corporations. Which are bringing these things about.

...bringing the end of the earth age about? our leaders?

on purpose?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

i hink that this blogger thinks that a Disclosure or a ET announcement will be one of the ~soon coming~... 3 False Flags events that any one of the following list of persons/agencies will concoct...
Obama administratin, Bilderberger, Federal Reserve, etc

link:
dont-tread-on.me...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hmmm, this person thinks of prophecy often and posts bible studies.... and I DO love watching the Pastor.
This poster seems hopeful that the choice of not accepting aliens is going to be key in surviving the apocalypse on a spiritual level. When you look at prophecy, it's terrifying. Pastor Murray speaks of God's elect often so this poster should know that the elect are few. Very few. The terrifying part is what is to manifest on this very Earth and it's much more frightening of a scenario than seeing aliens in my opinion. I'd like to add that I am pretty damn positive I have seen one. What I picture in my head when I read revelations is nothing like that experience. It certainly wasn't hell on earth and plagues of things coming out of the sky described as scorpions and all that.
I would take an alien invasion of greys any day of the week over what i have read of the apocalypse. During the Apocalypse, A LOT of people are going to die.... regardless of whether they like aliens or not.

I want to get back to the fallen angel thing. Let's not go into to the angels sided with christ who calls himself lucifer around the very end of it all.... although i do want to point out that i don't think Satan and Lucifer are ever referred to in the bible as the same being.... but lets go into the parts of the bible where fallen angels are alleged to have something to do with the apocalypse... not that they don't but let's get specific here. i want to see where this goes.

I tried doing this before but i didn't get any verses or anything so let's try it again.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I also want to add that although i know that government and banking and all that will be in the big crap pile when TSHTF but even if we broke out into world war....which is supposed to happen before the apocalypse.... there is something to come far greater that makes man's stupid problems and mistakes look like small potatoes.

i mean that is what have read of revelations... Things we can't even imagine, right?

but back to what this person thinks of the part that grey aliens are going to play in this. I want it from the bible so we can look at this as if prophecy is real.... in case it is. It's a horrible thing to think about but anyway... what are they going to do to bring it on (which i'm pretty sure judgment day was God's direct plan and no one else's)... what part do they play to show their stance in this.

No videos.... just verses or chapters. i'm just trying to help get to the bottom of this because it doesn't sound like it adds up exactly. I think the person thinks that it will be aliens that come out of the sky and start torturing people and then the righteous will sit back and watch and then save those who resist the aliens and then kill all the aliens and let the good people start over.

i don't think that is how it is going to be at all.
I don't think god is just going to see who people favor. That is not the significance of accepting the creator when he is before you. i don't think that was the point of free will, so that some can be tortured. Judgment is much more involved than a choice of whether or not you choice them or God. Aliens, as a reality... are pretty much unknown to most people. most people have never laid eyes on an alien. How are they going to come here and lead so many astray so quickly. This judgment is about mankind. It's about the corrupted part of man that is already going on and has been for quite some time. It's not some new corruption that comes out of the sky and tricks us all. we've already been tricked. What comes out of the sky is all sorts of crap we can't even imagine.

I don't know if I'm driving my point well here but I know what i am trying to say.

When it comes to the apocalypse, grey aliens are the least of your concerns.
there may be some other kind of life from out there that resembles something horrendous described in the bible but the greys don't fit that bill, imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join