It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Undeniable Proof Do You Have To Prove Aliens Are "Demons"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have had an interest in Extraterrestrial since i was a kid and im pretty much sure that they are from another planet/star system/dimension but i just dont see any real evidence that supports the theory that they are Messagers Of Deception and that they are Demons. So please bring clear evidence of an demonic possession due to Aliens or anything that is demonic and could be caused by aliens.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

I have never heard such a thing, can you link to another ATS thread??

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
None sweetheart, there is no proof.
That's like saying we have proof of Niburu, we don't.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm not an attention seeker or sensationalist at all, but I have seen things outside visible light that have attacked me. They look like these guys...

www.keenandgraev.com...

I have no proof of what I experienced so I never brought anything to the table online about it. I know what I saw and they did look like supposed "demons" and they do seem to feed off our energy, ie: fear, anger, hatred, sorrow.

I wish I didn't see what I saw, enjoy your blissful ignorance, it is a nice illusion while it lasts.
edit on 6-6-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
That's like asking for clear evidence, and "undeniable proof" there are aliens. There isn't any. At least, that the common man can get hold of if there were. Why would you even ask for such a thing? Surely you already know this.

This is how some religious folks deal with a potential threat to their belief system. It's a "preemptive strike against anything that might tumble their paradigm. This way, they're prepared to deal with it just in case.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

They attacked you? What did you do?

If they attack me they'd get an ESP explorer up their canal...
edit on 6-6-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Were there undeniable proof...

this website would cease to exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
That's like asking for clear evidence, and "undeniable proof" there are aliens. There isn't any. At least, that the common man can get hold of if there were. Why would you even ask for such a thing? Surely you already know this.

This is how some religious folks deal with a potential threat to their belief system. It's a "preemptive strike against anything that might tumble their paradigm. This way, they're prepared to deal with it just in case.

So clear pictures and videos or UFO's dating back to the 1900's isnt proof? Cave paintings of things that look like Aliens and astronauts isnt proof. And the topping the the cake is that there is a abduction story in the Bible. Seems like proof to me.

The reason im asking is because when religious people say something they cant explain is either fake or Demonic really makes my ass itch. And if Disclosure happends it will be you people to attack them and start a War with the Aliens.
edit on 6-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

They attacked you? What did you do?

If they attack me they'd get an ESP explorer up their canal...

It seems they are everywhere, at least where I use to live. I saw scout ship looking things patrolling the skies, and some of them on the ground. Once you can see them, they see you seeing them, then they attack. Green teeth and eyes, they looked like green vampires.
They dragged me across my floor until I let go of my fear, then they couldn't seem to hold on to me.

After a couple years studying these phenomena, I theorized that specific feelings, fear, anger, sorrow, hate, they magnetize your atoms to a lower vibration, to the point where these "demons" can now affect you. Raising your vibrational frequency makes it impossible for these parasites to touch you.
Haven't had an incident with these things in years. I'm not afraid of much, taxes maybe, but the scarier these things look, the more sorry for them I feel. Scary looking = weak and scared creatures.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You've already more or less made up your mind, but it might still be good to consider what some of the experts have said...

John A. Keel [one of the most informed persons in the world on UFOs, author of the now-classic UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse]:
"The manifestations and occurrences described in this imposing literature [on demonology] are similar if not entirely identical to the UFO phenomenon itself."
"The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon."

Dr. Jacques Vallee:
"We are dealing with a yet unrecognized level of consciousness, independent of man but closely linked to the earth...."
"I do not believe anymore that UFOs are simply the spacecraft of some race of extraterrestrial visitors. This notion is too simplistic to explain their appearance, the frequency of their manifestations through recorded history, and the structure of the information exchanged with them during contact."

I'm not a religionist, but I can see why at least some of them get worried about this issue, as not being quite what most people prefer to believe.

JR

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
How are they the same. Just because th UFOs disppear doesnt mean they're Demonic. Im pretty sure they could have a cloaking device.....

And there is video, photo and eye witness evidence of physical metalic craft so im leaning t'ward that they are Aliens seeing as they're physical and Demons are spiritual.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

So clear pictures and videos or UFO's dating back to the 1900's isnt proof? Cave paintings of things that look like Aliens and astronauts isnt proof. And the topping the the cake is that there is a abduction story in the Bible. Seems like proof to me.

The reason im asking is because when religious people say something they cant explain is either fake or Demonic really makes my ass itch. And if Disclosure happends it will be you people to attack them and start a War with the Aliens.

No my friend, unfortunately, that isn't considered proof. It is however, evidence in that direction, however circumstantial. Read some of the past heated debates on this topic, and you'll see how quickly the lines get drawn on this subject.

By religious, I'm guessing you mean christian. Some christians struggle with the idea of aliens because it doesn't fit their paradigm. Add to that all the false teaching they hear from the pulpit on this subject, and it makes for quite a mess.

What the church calls demons, I call interdimensional beings. Although only about 1% of the time. The rest is imagination working overtime.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I used to read a lot on this subject, and my study led me to conclude that "aliens" are demons. I then got rid of all my UFO books, including an old one by Frank Scully (remember him? "Don't believe the Air Force - believe me!"). In recent years I came across this book:

THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DECEPTION by Wesley M. Clark

I suspect most folks on this forum would not like it, for it is written from a Christian perspective, but it pins the tail on the donkey. Clark's book dovetailed exactly with what I had already concluded, but added a lot more.

The Question is Answered.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

No my friend, unfortunately, that isn't considered proof. It is however, evidence in that direction, however circumstantial. Read some of the past heated debates on this topic, and you'll see how quickly the lines get drawn on this subject.

By religious, I'm guessing you mean christian. Some christians struggle with the idea of aliens because it doesn't fit their paradigm. Add to that all the false teaching they hear from the pulpit on this subject, and it makes for quite a mess.

What the church calls demons, I call interdimensional beings. Although only about 1% of the time. The rest is imagination working overtime.

So having people from all ages and walk of life seeing a metalic craft isnt proof especially when its been recorded through history?

Im pretty sure God would know about such an elaborite deception 29,000 years ago!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I have had an interest in Extraterrestrial since i was a kid and im pretty much sure that they are from another planet/star system/dimension but i just dont see any real evidence that supports the theory that they are Messagers Of Deception and that they are Demons. So please bring clear evidence of an demonic possession due to Aliens or anything that is demonic and could be caused by aliens.

This is a loaded question. There is no evidence. Just pet theories. Anyone who suggests otherwise is untruthful.

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
I used to read a lot on this subject, and my study led me to conclude that "aliens" are demons. I then got rid of all my UFO books, including an old one by Frank Scully (remember him? "Don't believe the Air Force - believe me!"). In recent years I came across this book:

THROUGH THE VALLEY OF DECEPTION by Wesley M. Clark

I suspect most folks on this forum would not like it, for it is written from a Christian perspective, but it pins the tail on the donkey. Clark's book dovetailed exactly with what I had already concluded, but added a lot more.

The Question is Answered.

Its a Theory, a poorly put together one at that (sorry to say)

When you have a Theory you should back it up with evidence. I have seen plenty of books about this deception and it have anything to back it up. People say that saying the name of Jesus Christ will make the abduction stop. My father has the same dreams as other abductees and his mother who is very religious told him to say Jesus Christ and it didnt work.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is the link to aliens are demon www.alienstranger.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't know if you guys ever taught about this.

You know how hell is suppose to be below us?
I have seen a couple inner earth theories and I think they might fit with the idea of hell.

Either that or, the people that live underground don't want to be bothered and are "evil". Religion might have created the idea of hell, so that we would never try to go there.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Now you got me interested.
Let's say you get to their level. Can a human defeat one of them?
And I wouldn't say the scarier you look the weaker. I'd say the scarier you look the less you get f***** with.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is funny.
Nobody has proof there are aliens.
Nobody has proof there are demons.

So of course, no body is going to have proof of alien demons.

Is this leading into a joke?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join