It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a muslim. I'm not violent/radical. Tell me I'm lying!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I just know the Arabs (both Muslim and Christian) are the most hospitable people in the world....thats why I prefer to stay inside with them and not outside

Seriously.....I've spent a good crunch of my life among Arabs and even I know they can't all be painted with the same brush.

Are you Arab?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
All of us make mistakes at one time or another. Selection of islam as a faith is one of them. While you personally may be a quiet peace loving person who can accept the existence of other religions, you are out of step with islam.

islam has proven to be non-compatible with any other religion or political system and it is in fact not a religion anyway. It is a cult which seeks to dominate the world to the exclusion and death of any other belief system.

Whether or not the idiots who call themselves diplomats want to accept it or not, islam is at war with everything and everyone in the world that is non-islamic.

That is just the way it is and nothing is going to change it.

Nice try anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I wonder why I have to be the idiot when YOU are trying to act like the word "infidel" is still usable in 2011... No but for real though, why the heck am II the idiot here???

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

My apologies for jumping the gun and not checking your earlier posts, please ignore my previous post.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
your forefathers disbelieved you disbelieved its a never ending story just get your self killed and see what happens ... is there a after life waiting for you...

NO ignorants you don't give it a thought following Derwin bull# of human evolution ..

but let me tell you something hell is made for a reason you just dont see who is the fuel for it ..
obviously if you do you would select the path of rightness ...

your own government is raping you still you haven't a slights clue about it

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Well why don't you objectively correct him then, instead of just throwing around disjointed quotes from the Qur'an. As he said, much of the Qur'an is interpreted within the historical context in which it was allegedly written. You haven't qualified anything pal, you've made vague statements - not all Muslim countries base their Sharia laws in line with the values presented in the Qur'an or Hadith.

Correct him if he's so incorrect, but I'd suggest you focus more on modern Muslim values than on those followed over a thousand years ago.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sterotypes these days

link   
reply to post by poet1b

And to that, I say that your son had BETTER rent a limo for my little girl.

link   

Just thought I'd let you know the word "infidel" was first used by the Christian crusaders; "infidel" itself is not an Arabic word.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

These are full passages from the Koran. Not "disjointed quotes'

Anyone with a computer can check them.

I'm quite well versed in Islamic History.

Secondly

Correct him if he's so incorrect, but I'd suggest you focus more on modern Muslim values than on those followed over a thousand years ago.

This is just laziness on your part.

I in no way listed ancient or archaic forms of Islamic tradition. These are still WIDELY practiced in the Islamic world today.

Well why don't you objectively correct him then, instead of just throwing around disjointed quotes from the Qur'an. As he said, much of the Qur'an is interpreted within the historical context in which it was allegedly written.

The Koran was NOT written in a chronological form. Do your homework.
edit on 6-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I'm so so so sick and tired of people, ESPECIALLY on ATS with all of their "where are the moderate muslims" and "why don't peaceful muslims speak out against radical Islam", and when I'm right here in your face, and when I respond to your request for a voice, you tell me I'm LYING TO PROTECT MY FAITH! You don't want a muslim to speak out against radicals, you just want another muslim CO-SIGNING THEIR ACTIONS! I'm considering leaving ATS because for a community of open minded people, there are surely a LOT of close minded individuals here. And based on the amount of stars and flags THEY get I'd say the number keeps growing. I OPPOSE RADICALS OF ANY FAITH. I oppose violence, especially violence in the name of God. Now, lets see how many people say I'm lying...

PeaceLoveLight

I'm more afraid of people like those at Westboro Baptist Church than I am radical Muslims ... oh yeah, put our government at the top of list of things to fear!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
All of us make mistakes at one time or another. Selection of islam as a faith is one of them. While you personally may be a quiet peace loving person who can accept the existence of other religions, you are out of step with islam.

islam has proven to be non-compatible with any other religion or political system and it is in fact not a religion anyway. It is a cult which seeks to dominate the world to the exclusion and death of any other belief system.

Whether or not the idiots who call themselves diplomats want to accept it or not, islam is at war with everything and everyone in the world that is non-islamic.

Nice try anyway.

Now here’s a human that understands the truth, but umm, you left out Jews Christians and all the other religions in the last 4000 years who have been at war with each other AND ARE STILL AT WAR!,
‘Its never going to stop‘.....ON EITHER SIDE,GUH!

The human must be a fox watcher.
got a be a republican.
'islam has proven to be non-compatible with any other religion or political system and it is in fact not a religion anyway.'
He must don’t know that if it wasn’t for the Babylonians in slaving the pagans and giving them the religion of 'Christianity'. then they woudnt even be in the reliogous circle of life,lol.

Some times i ask my self,whats the definition of a waisted soul?

edit on 6-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Exactly, the Islamic dogma is the same today as it used to be a long time ago. Infact, they think a lack of reform or change stands in favour of it's truth. It contains disgusting preaching. Wake up from it. Throw away your label.
edit on 6/3/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

TO: Poet

I'm tougher than the Muslim......

I am fully confident my daughter would not date your son unless your son is circumcised and convert to my beliefs and culture.
edit on 6-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I'd love for you to find where this guy beheading his wife has anything to do with his faith, not from HIM, but from islam itself. All that stoning, beheading, beating, and whatever else is cultural and is something that is so alien to me as an American from Baltimore, MD. The worst beatings I've ever seen is what I got when I talked back to my mother.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mossesmos

Derp. Hope you're joking.

There's no such thing as an angel of death (or no evidence) so i'm guessing you're just wishing death upon someone - You sound like a nice chap.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Hello mind,

Great OP.

Some people believe that your faith is one that is radical, one that doesn't tolerate others, and one that doesn't allow coexistence with other faiths.

I believe we can all coexist, and be tolerant of other faiths. I dont think its fair that a group of radicals are the cause for all Muslims be thrown under the bus. I have met Muslims who dont share the views like yours, who are moderate, and who discourage violence in any way shape or form pertaining to their faith. Don't let others on here deter you from the site because of your faith. If anything it should make you stronger.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Arabian culture and Islam are two completely different things, sometimes confusing the Arab Muslim's true identity.

It's like

Arab culture (way of life) v Islam (way of life); which comes first?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Religion is not the root of Middle Eastern wars.....

money is!!!!!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join