It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by guessing
I am already in Australia on a mountain. Which direction should I look at? I can do it right this minute and provide an up to the minute report. all I need to know is what direction please.

5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

I appreciate the tip, but in lamens words is that SSE or WSW?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by kid_cudi

lol..I personally try to add a rational aspect when I post.

But sometimes, I don't know, oh well .lol...

HAHA good one. Here is my rational aspect.
If it is real and someone can show me a picture of it or explain what could happen if it interfered with earth i would open my mind a bit. But if someone cannot provide a grain of proof and or evidence then how am i supposed to believe especially after all the other countless times people have predicted the end of the world so why would i beleive them now?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by vinunleaded

And? Does it physically hurt to explain why this isn't possible? Do you get that people were seeing this mirage or illusion...whatever you want to call it, that couldn't be explained away by normal means, and thought for a few minutes is it possible? People don't trust science and they don't trust the government.

You nailed it! People dont trust science! There's no way to reason with them except try to point out their flaws. Sadly, using sarcasm is one way of trying to point that out...

Really? How can you expect science to be taken more seriously then religion, when science does not even acknowledge ufos and aliens are real and visiting us, ignore nibiru/planetx and nemesis star/death star, ignore reverse-engineered craft, etc???

Don't you see your only as good as your reputation allows? Some of the nasa astronauts that have visited the moon 40 years ago have come public about what they encountered during their mission, ex-canadian defense minister, ex area 51 employees, ex dulce employees, etc. How much evidence and what kind of evidence equals proof?

At least with religion it acknowledges god, satan, angels, demons, etc...whereas mainstream science keeps people in the dark. Science versus religion is like choosing between democrats and republicans...both lie and cheat their way to the top and then claim they are enemies. I bet angels and demons are nothing more than advanced aliens with different agendas, but of course mainstream religion will not correlate to that degree because the bible has been perverted millenia ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I agree with your statement totally.

I guess this makes me a troll on this topic...lol

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

And? Does it physically hurt to explain why this isn't possible? Do you get that people were seeing this mirage or illusion...whatever you want to call it, that couldn't be explained away by normal means, and thought for a few minutes is it possible? People don't trust science and they don't trust the government.

You nailed it! People dont trust science! There's no way to reason with them except try to point out their flaws. Sadly, using sarcasm is one way of trying to point that out...

Really? How can you expect science to be taken more seriously then religion, when science does not even acknowledge ufos and aliens are real and visiting us, ignore nibiru/planetx and nemesis star/death star, ignore reverse-engineered craft, etc???

Don't you see your only as good as your reputation allows? Some of the nasa astronauts that have visited the moon 40 years ago have come public about what they encountered during their mission, ex-canadian defense minister, ex area 51 employees, ex dulce employees, etc. How much evidence and what kind of evidence equals proof?

At least with religion it acknowledges god, satan, angels, demons, etc...whereas mainstream science keeps people in the dark. Science versus religion is like choosing between democrats and republicans...both lie and cheat their way to the top and then claim they are enemies. I bet angels and demons are nothing more than advanced aliens with different agendas, but of course mainstream religion will not correlate to that degree because the bible has been perverted millenia ago.

DUDE! leave him alone. we already know he is a troll so just accept it and deny his ignorance

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that TPTB are just making this up to cause worldwide panic? I mean, all they have to do is keep denying that there is such a thing as Nibiru and folks automatically think they're hiding something. Maybe there's nothing out there? Maybe they're doing this to gain more control and create unprecedented panic. They black out an area in Google sky and automatically we assume they are hiding something.

Perhaps the biggest proponents of Nibiru and 2012 are government agents spreading the lie. Others could just be misidentifying objects or caught up in the panic.

Just my two cents on the whole Nibiru/2012 thing.

Discaimer: I am in no way a disinfo agent, nor am I working for the mysterious PTB.

Further Disclaimer: The above line is exactly what a disinfo agent would want you to believe.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

I agree with your statement totally.

I guess this makes me a troll on this topic...lol

NO! HAHAHA if u make make me laugh you are not a troll. you are now a TROLL ASSISTANT CHIEF POLICE OFFICER HHAHAAH

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

Yes, because all the realtime star mapping programs in the world missed it too, so nothing we know about space is concrete. Objects show up out of nowhere and the only reason we don't have evidence for these objects is because there is a massive conspiracy in astronomy and people who are proponents of Nibiru have the evidence but they can't disclose it because they would fear for their life.

Am I on track?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I looked everywhere this morning from a high vantage point in ALL directions and I can only conclude that There is one sun. This can only mean that I am not in tune or something. I am utterly dissapointed as by all means it has to be there, right?

I am in Australia, outside with clear views

link   
Okay I admit I might have acted pretty childish. I apologize in advance for making another post that might steer the thread off topic. But I feel the need to reply to this statement directed at me

Listen man, You need to stop buying the whole scientists dont believe in Aliens and religions are bad crap that people like Hoagland have been selling. If scientists did not believe in Aliens then how do they get fundings for SETI? In fact, some of the most credible astronomers discussed aliens and came up with 3 scenarios: 1. earth is a rare planet and were truely alone. 2. Intelligent civilizations are common but we are the first to explore space. 3. The galatic cilization has not revealed itself to us yet. Google Fermi's paradox. On another note, Kepler found 50+ habitable planet candidates in 4 years for gods sake.
The Catholic church accepted evolution and extra terrestrials. They are one of the leading institutions in science. The 'religious' people that you are against are not really religious, they are cult members just like the hard core believers on this website. And I think you are one of them...

edit on 5-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

link   
-walks out, looks at sun through shield..notes only 1 sun, walks back in, dismisses the entire thread as nonsense-

Why do people not know what a sundog is?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Really? How can you expect science to be taken more seriously then religion, when science does not even acknowledge ufos and aliens are real and visiting us, ignore nibiru/planetx and nemesis star/death star, ignore reverse-engineered craft, etc??? Don't you see your only as good as your reputation allows? Some of the nasa astronauts that have visited the moon 40 years ago have come public about what they encountered during their mission, ex-canadian defense minister, ex area 51 employees, ex dulce employees, etc. How much evidence and what kind of evidence equals proof?

Evidence - Hearsay = Two separate words with two separate meanings.

Science = makes conclusions on conclusive evidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Talking to people who believe in Nibiru is like Tommy Boy trying to explain how to get a good look at a T-bone steak.

edit on 5-3-2011 by MechEng09 because: none

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

What an annoying argument. "science" is not a guy, its a field of study and understanding.

Have you personally produced a full fledged ufo or alien for scientists to study? no? well, then what exactly are you talking about.
Do you expect scientists to say matter of factly pleadian starships are here because it sounds good enough? No scientist I know of dismisses the possibility of life elsewhere, space faring life elsewhere, and even visitations from said life to earth...there is simply no studied proof gone mainstream, therefore, there is nothing to publish.

You need to understand something...science is not a person. Science is not a religion or even a system of firm beliefs...it is simply a process to understand and study something based on evidence given so far (not testimony evidence, we are talking things you can touch).

Seriously, if you want to turn the whole UFO research into a religion, then do so, but please call it something specific so people won't get confused...I believe scientology may be more up your alley if you want just random belief verses a seeking out of truth in the field.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Has anyone considered that TPTB are just making this up to cause worldwide panic? I mean, all they have to do is keep denying that there is such a thing as Nibiru and folks automatically think they're hiding something.

Have you ever thought that people in legitimate money making industries don't give a flying pony what you believe as long as you keep buying their products.

Have you ever thought that opportunists will usurp and wild idea to make their own money because they can't compete with legitimate business. Just look at all the garbage that is associated with 2012 and Nibiru and you can see why it keeps getting new life.

Bomb shelters, army surplus, life saving kits, colloidal silver (that crap is everywhere) books, movies, donations, etc. etc. etc.

People who believe this nonsense are fuelling fraud and general deceit.

If it is real, than provide me with some evidence. People that don't believe in a planet that comes from beyond don't even need to have evidence....because they never proclaimed there was a mystery planet full of alien giants that is coming to take over our world.....

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

LMFAO

At least with religion it acknowledges god, satan, angels, demons, etc...whereas mainstream science keeps people in the dark.

Yeah... Religion had nothing to do with the dark ages.. I just wish we could get back to that kind of enlightenment without all this pesky science to ruin everything.

edit on 5-3-2011 by boncho because: oops

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I whole heartedly agree! Except, they do care what we believe so they can exploit that belief. Buy a bomb shelter! Except, if this is a planet destroying object, wouldn't the bomb shelter be destroyed as well? I mean if the whole planet gets flooded as some believe, wouldn't the bunker be covered under layer after layer of silt, mud, rock and other debris...

Anyway, before a consumer will buy something, they must have a need for it, whether that need is real or not. Sometimes that need is created out of nowhere.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

It goes further than that. People are selling endless books and other garbage on this subject. The world isn't as good at keeping secrets as everybody pretends it is.

You cannot hide a brown dwarf from thousands of amateur and professional astronomers. And if they knew it was heading this way, do you really think they could keep it to themselves?

I mean, everything some loony conspiracy comes out we have to delete all human nature from the model so it makes sense. Forget that there is never evidence. Human nature alone, it doesn't exist because Planet Nibiru does. Super trade-off.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
If what you say is true. Something the size of jupiter or bigger would of been seen. Especially if it was that close to us.

Simple - what if it's made of material that isn't reflective? Something that is suppose to end life as we know it seems fitting to have the capability to absorb light (life).

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
So, after 25 pages of arguing, is there a good explanation for what the object in the OP vid is, or what caused it to appear in the vid?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join