It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If the annunaki exist are we humans the useful idiots ???

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
LOOK out the window you can see the secret planet now!!!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

Yes, you're almost 100% exact.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Please verify for me Planet X, 8 trillions mouths to feed (typo?) giving people cancer, aids, ebola for the purpose of "culling". (These have been given to people but as far as I know it wasn't to do with 'culling' and it wasn't "They", it was named corporations or government projects)

When I say verify, provide actual evidence please. Thanks.

PS, tell me you can verify Free Energy too, cause I've been waiting for that one.

Sorry for the edit but the previous videos did not work for some reasons. Besides these two are much more telling/informative. Cheers!
edit on 5-3-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Repent68

Originally posted by cluckerspud
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/044c3c8aee34.jpg[/atsimg]

ROFL...pseudoscience...lol

hahaha. This can be said for a lot of the conspiracies on ATS.

Reminder: youtube videos with strange images, implicative text, and eerie music are not a reputable sources.
edit on 5-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Qcuailon

One man's hoax is another man's truth. But what happens if this ends up becoming truth and not a hoax? Are you going to be the one who begs for this thread to be put back into circulation?

Forget that, I'll start a thread that says "Solid Evidence for Nubriri -Go look out the window"

And then it won't be a HOAX because there will be EVIDENCE supporting my statement. As opposed to Nariba is here on March 4th -oh by the way it is March 5th.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. But personally, I don't see infringing on someone else's right to have a thread as being conducive to determining whether they have hoaxed or not. Its actually just being childish and averting intelligent debate.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Denying that free energy exists is denying that there's such a thing as longwave and shortwave radiation.

Its there...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

I didn't know there had to be a "secret plan" for the Universe to create a second sun. Is that what I'm getting out of your comment here? Did someone have to conspire for a star to become visible? Is there something I'm missing?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Except, it is completely impossible for such a gigantic object to be close to our solar system (never mind, being IN our solar system) without affecting any of the planets. And when I say "gigantic object" I mean relatively. Sure brown dwarfs are less dense than the sun and don't exactly have gigantic masses, but it's a big enough object that we'd be aware of it's presence.

Depends on what you mean by "aware", if this is the twin binary of our sun. Then it would have been in it's orbit before this planet was formed, and would have been coming and going so long that we would of adjusted to it's presence long ago, so really the whole end of the world thing if it happened it would of happened way before humans were even cave men, or even before the dinosaurs walked the earth. So if it does exist, we all and everything in this planetary system would of been in some sort of balance with it. So nope no drastic collision with it, if it even gets that close to earth, to drastically kill all life on the planet. So If it exists then the there should be some effects on the planet, but I don't think they would be earth shattering, or the end of all live as we know it, type of scenario. More like things would be heating up and more natural earth processes would be happening more frequently, and on a little more larger scale. But then again who knows, if such a thing even exists that is, it could be the end of the world as we know it. I guess we will see in time.

Even if google is blocking a section of the sky in their photos... it wouldn't be hiding ANYTHING if a brown dwarf was actually that close to earth. We'd be able to walk outside, look up at the sky, and see it (especially at night): panic would obviously ensue.

Not unless you can see in infrared. I don't even think the light of our own sun would be able to reflect off of it, so you can see it in a second hand way, but not sure, just speculating. Maybe under certain conditions, or something.

But it sure as hell ain't no brown dwarf!

Ah but thats the thing no one knows for sure, at least from what I read on this subject. But if anybody knows for sure, then please do tell what is up. I guess we just have to wait and see, though the timelines of these type of things/celestial bodies, is way longer then any of us have to live, thats for sure. So even if we wait we might not get to see it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by boncho

You assume it is an optical illusion, because that would support your view of the world, you have no proof or evidence whatsoever for your theory, as science hasn´t witnessed or described this particular effect before, or so the involved scientists said. They were puzzled.

One speculated that it might be an optical illusion but couldn´t explain how.

But you know that it was. You came to that conclusion only by preconceived notions.

No proof or evidence at all.

I really don't care what it is because of what was insinuated in the OP.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon

One man's hoax is another man's truth. But what happens if this ends up becoming truth and not a hoax? Are you going to be the one who begs for this thread to be put back into circulation?

Forget that, I'll start a thread that says "Solid Evidence for Nubriri -Go look out the window"

And then it won't be a HOAX because there will be EVIDENCE supporting my statement. As opposed to Nariba is here on March 4th -oh by the way it is March 5th.

Whatever makes you feel good about yourself. But personally, I don't see infringing on someone else's right to have a thread as being conducive to determining whether they have hoaxed or not. Its actually just being childish and averting intelligent debate.

Baseless 'facts' or information that is being portrayed as facts with no evidence to base them on is not intelligent debate.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Okay, please give me some plans for them. If you don't have the plans than until they are widespread, they don't exist, but the idea of them exists.

And free as in free, that no energy goes into create energy is just not happening. That is like saying I'm going to push you by making you push yourself but I don't touch you or tell you to do it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Not unless you can see in infrared. I don't even think the light of our own sun would be able to reflect off of it, so you can see it in a second hand way, but not sure, just speculating. Maybe under certain conditions, or something.

A brown dwarf? You can see Jupiter with the naked eye so why couldn't you see a planet the same size that is supposedly (according to some proponents of Nijiru) near Mars at the moment?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Sorry for the edit but the previous videos did not work for some reasons. Besides these two are much more telling/informative. Cheers!

Population control does not = genocide.

Although I know what theories you are talking about I won't even speculate on them with you because you are portraying them as facts.

They are not facts.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
I do however have one question...
This comet was supposedly discovered by an amateur astronomers using an 18" scope. It was reported the he filmed this comet for four minutes. Now, an 18" scope is expensive, but not out of reach, I imagine there are many other amateurs using them. This comet is near earth object, both rare and exciting by anyone's standards...right?

Every comet that comes into the inner solar system is unique and exiting IMO, but comets that come this close are not really that rare (one every year or 2). Elenin does not even come close to the top 20 closest to Earth approaches on record.

Distance Date (TT) Permanent designation
(AU)

0.0151 1770 July 1.7 D/1770 L1 (Lexell)
0.0229 1366 Oct. 26.4 55P/1366 U1 (Tempel-Tuttle)
0.0312 1983 May 11.5 C/1983 H1 (IRAS-Araki-Alcock)
0.0334 837 Apr. 10.5 1P/837 F1 (Halley)
0.0366 1805 Dec. 9.9 3D/1805 V1 (Biela)
0.0390 1743 Feb. 8.9 C/1743 C1
0.0394 1927 June 26.8 7P/Pons-Winnecke
0.0437 1702 Apr. 20.2 C/1702 H1
0.0617 1930 May 31.7 73P/1930 J1 (Schwassmann-Wachmann)
0.0628 1983 June 12.8 C/1983 J1 (Sugano-Saigusa-Fujikawa)
0.0682 1760 Jan. 8.2 C/1760 A1 (Great comet)
0.0787 2006 May 12.4 73P/Schwassmann-Wachmann
0.0839 1853 Apr. 29.1 C/1853 G1 (Schweizer)
0.0879 1797 Aug. 16.5 C/1797 P1 (Bouvard-Herschel)
0.0884 374 Apr. 1.9 1P/374 E1 (Halley)
0.0898 607 Apr. 19.2 1P/607 H1 (Halley)
0.0934 1763 Sept.23.7 C/1763 S1 (Messier)
0.0964 1864 Aug. 8.4 C/1864 N1 (Tempel)
0.0982 1862 July 4.6 C/1862 N1 (Schmidt)
0.1018 1996 Mar. 25.3 C/1996 B2 (Hyakutake)
0.1019 1961 Nov. 15.2 C/1961 T1 (Seki)

Last year we had Comet 103P/Hartley at 0.12 AU from Earth That's half the distance Elenin will be passing us by.
In 2008 we had Comet 8P/Tuttle at 0.25 AU from Earth

Also, this year we will be just 0.0601 AU from Comet 45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdušáková on August 15. That's 1/4 of the distance Elenin will be passing us by.

So my question is, where are all the pictures of this comet? As far as I can tell there is just one picture available of this historical astronomical occurrence. I find that very, very odd.

It's dim, hard to shoot, and still not very impressive right now, so not that many will have photographed it yet, but if you check the Putterman's Elenin thread you will find at least two or three. As it gets brighter and more impressive, more will start to show up.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer

reply to post by cluckerspud

Cluckerspud, you sure have spent a lot time on the ridiculous thread...

I asked the question, WHERE ARE ALL THE PICTURES OF COMET ELENIN...

Maybe you can answer...please, I'd like to heard the opinion of a skeptic in regards to the nearest earth object in recent history and WHY there is only ONE PICTURE taken from an amateur's 18" scope?????

nearest earth object in recent history??? wow thats completley false, we have had several object pass much closer very recentley, elenin is not considered a close object

My sentiments exactly.

Here is a list of NEO close approaches from the IAU Minor Planet Center.

In 2010 there were around 100 known NEOs that came within 0.2 AU, which is significantly closer than Elenin

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

now i never bought into this planet x stuff but funny enough i came across this today and as i see it this is the closest thing i have ever seen to proof that something is going on .here are the dates for partial and full solar eclipses from nasa . on the 4th we had this. nasa couldnt predict where the MOON was going to be? well maybe it wasnt the moon ...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

Very nice find. That is really interesting that there is no date for the partial eclipse that happened yesterday.
Nice picture of the eclipse.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
www.popsci.com...

Wonder what they are doing that makes the mission "Classified"

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by minortimes
www.popsci.com...

Wonder what they are doing that makes the mission "Classified"

alien hunting with dick cheney

top topics