It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

No I mean helping figure out that it isn't Nibiru, but it's hard to learn when you're being insulted.

link   
Im trying to deny the ignorance of some of these poeple on this thread. But I cant seem to ignore the things they say becuase they are so ignorant that I must let them know how dumb they sounded.

link   

I almost spit water all over my screen when I read that.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

No I mean helping figure out that it isn't Nibiru, but it's hard to learn when you're being insulted.

kali I believed I have presented my arguments before. If you want you can tell me a few thing about Niburu then I'll try to see if I can dispute them

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yeah, because no-one came in after the OP wondering if it was true? They shouldn't politely be informed of other explanations?

link   
reply to post by MechEng09

Exactly, time to throw the [HOAX] tags on this topic and send it to the garbage bin.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MechEng09
AGAIN can a MOD please comment on this thread and explain why this is not in the HOAX bin. I have not seen one mod comment on this thread. How is this thread any different than any of the other Nibaru threads. This thread explicitly states that Nibaru is coming March 4th and it didn't happen so how is this not a HOAX??

I'm not trying to be an a-hole but seriously can a MOD explain how this doesn't meet the HOAX Definition?

I accept peoples beliefs but to be honest this is just out there!!

You got it wrong.......

From:Terral ...mail.com)Sent:Tue 2/15/11 11:05 AMTo: news@wfla.com;

WFLA News Tip Line:

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf.

That is what he said and not that "it is coming" to earth! My god some people can't even read and understand what is being said/claimed. As for it being nibiru I believe the OP got confused and called nemesis nibiru when the two are not directly related.

One is supposedly a hollow planet while the other is a second sun. The second sun, which is what most people are talking about, is called nemesis aka small brown dwarf star and sister to our sun. It is nemesis which should concern people because it has the potential to belt earth and other planets with huge meteors and asteroids.
edit on 5-3-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: fixed tag

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Do you actually read posts or do you just see the word Nibiru and lose all ability to be rational. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN NIBIRU.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

He never asked if it was Nibiru. He quoted an email from someone with mental illness and implied it was true by not analysing or vetting the information. There were no sources to back up any of the wild claims in reposted text.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If you were really paying attention people actually claimed a brown dwarf was right outside of our solar system. A FREAKING STAR! Even if it's not a star, even if its the size of a larger Jupiter. If something that size was coming toward us every 3600 years. We would have seen a bright object in our sky in the past 5 centuries. What the heck does it orbit?

And then there's claims aliens are living on it...Please dont go there

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Do we have ANY Skeptics on this website that aren't smart-asses? I'd love to meet one.

Hi!......my names Argyll, what're you drinking?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Do you actually read posts or do you just see the word Nibiru and lose all ability to be rational. I DO NOT BELIEVE IN NIBIRU.

If you are so passionate about educating on the believers then why dont you speak for them. Go on, present the 'facts' about Niburu for them then i'll try to answer (again)
edit on 5-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

One is supposedly a hollow planet while the other is a second sun. The second sun, which is what most people are talking about, is called nemesis aka small brown dwarf star and sister to our sun. It is nemesis which should concern people because it has the potential to belt earth and other planets with huge meteors and asteroids.

Isn't a Brown Dwarf a planetary mass that wasn't massive enough to produce fusion, therefore they never became suns?

Or is there something wrong with my astronomy? Is it a star or a brown dwarf?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This thread is the written equivalent of repeatedly running head first into a wall labelled 'reason' with only a tinfoil hat labelled 'ignorance' for protection.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded

If you are so passionate about educating on the believers then why dont you speak for them. Go on, present the 'facts' about Niburu for them then i'll try to answer (again)
edit on 5-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

Because he doesnt have any evidence. he just wants everyone to believe that it is real so he doesnt seem like a fool when he proved wrong

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Nibiru is not real, therefore it CAN NOT be seen from Australia.

Can you provide any evidence for that statement?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Debating with Nirbiru believers is like arguing with Twilight fans.

So are the Annunaki Team Jacob or Team Edward?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

And? Does it physically hurt to explain why this isn't possible? Do you get that people were seeing this mirage or illusion...whatever you want to call it, that couldn't be explained away by normal means, and thought for a few minutes is it possible? People don't trust science and they don't trust the government.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
How much time do I have before Lord Humungus comes to steal my gasoline?

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

You made my morning

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by cluckerspud

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Nibiru is not real, therefore it CAN NOT be seen from Australia.

Can you provide any evidence for that statement?

Thank you.

Download THIS starmap program. Type in Nibiru and let me know the results. If you think they got the name wrong you can just search for it manually.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join