It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
What the heck is Planet Nibiru if not a hypothetical question?

How can people make up stuff and expect rational people to provide evidence against their outlandish claims?

Oh, btw, I have a device that turns lead into gold. If you want I will sell you the plans. Don't believe me? Prove to me that I don't have said device.

The hypothetical questions I was referring to are in LazerTrons POST. He actually asked some grounded questions which he should answer himself.

I'm not sure why you are attacking my quote that was not directed at you. FYI: I don't subscribe to any Nibiru claims. So again I'm not sure why you have considered me foolish enough to buy your device.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

One man's hoax is another man's truth. But what happens if this ends up becoming truth and not a hoax? Are you going to be the one who begs for this thread to be put back into circulation?

Forget that, I'll start a thread that says "Solid Evidence for Nubriri -Go look out the window"

And then it won't be a HOAX because there will be EVIDENCE supporting my statement. As opposed to Nariba is here on March 4th -oh by the way it is March 5th.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

Ummm yah because there is a giant star heading our way.... that has no Merritt. I mean does anyone who is trumping up this claim have higher than a high school science education? I mean for real!!!! Has the education system in this country become that bad? HONESTLY anyone with a B.S. degree could tell you that if something with a mass greater than Jupiter was passing through our solar system is would be HUGELY noticeable.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

He never asked...

And you are not curious yourself?

You don´t care what `those things` are, as long as it doesn´t interfere with you laughing at a certain theory?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

What the heck is Planet Nibiru if not a hypothetical question?

How can people make up stuff and expect rational people to provide evidence against their outlandish claims?

Oh, btw, I have a device that turns lead into gold. If you want I will sell you the plans. Don't believe me? Prove to me that I don't have said device.

I'm not sure why you are attacking my quote that was not directed at you. FYI: I don't subscribe to any Nibiru claims. So again I'm not sure why you have considered me foolish enough to buy your device.

I am not attacking you. I simply think the poster had some valid points. You can't knock him for posing hypothetical claims against hypothetical claims. And his claims aren't really hypothetical, they are part of social science. He is representing human nature.

Some astronomer discovers an Earth ending object, he calls his Mom because he wants to spend more time with her before they die. "Mom, please don't tell anyone." Give me a break, people are just not taking into account human factors when they spin these conspiracy theories.

And lets be honest, these aren't even hypothetical claims. A planet is on it's way full of aliens.... It's a planet spaceship, it's hollow inside.... the people driving it are lizards and demigods.... it vibrates at a higher frequency.

You can't provide evidence to this non-sense because there is just another stupid attribute to the "theory" that covers it up.

"There is a spaceship planet coming"

"Oh really, why doesnt it show up in telescopes?"

"Ummm.... It has cloaking devices."

"Oh, why doesn't it distort the gravitational field in our solar system?"

"Ummm.... it vibrates at a higher frequency."

"Okay, how do you know about this?"

"I just do..."

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MechEng09

Everyone involved in the Nubabaru theory has a BS degree, just not a B.s. degree.

They are similar but not, at all.

lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The reason I posted such a blunt reply was the fact that I went out today in the UK at 1:27pm GMT with my camera phone. The sun was high in the sky with a thin cloud cover serving as a nice filter to reduce glare and guess what...Nothing within a four inch radius of my hand holding the phone. So I highly doubt that the annunaki can have a stealth planet that works with certain brands of mobile phone?

Besides when this starts to die down the threads of Apophos (sp?) will start snowballing, giving us another X amount of years to debate and argue

And a slight off topic point here. I recall a thread about the way people stereotype others with names such as 'skeptic' etc. Please lets not forget civility to others hmm?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by boncho

He never asked...

And you are not curious yourself?

You don´t care what `those things` are, as long as it doesn´t interfere with you laughing at a certain theory?

I posed two or three other references to the same phenomenon happening in different parts of the world in different timelines. So unless you have some information that it is not an optical illusion, I'm not really interested. It is pretty hard to get people to seriously consider any 'evidence' you have when you make ridiculous claims based on none.

It's called credibility, the OP doesn't have any.

And if we chased after every unreliable source of information there would be no reliable information ever obtained.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Found this earlier today, Not looking to get bashed, just wanted to share...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It's called credibility, the OP doesn't have any.

Also wonderful how the OP hasn't chimed in in quite some time.
edit on 5-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by cabuki

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e7b86d62a49.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
Can someone answer a question for me?

Astronomers/scientists have apparently seen this and have info that we are all about to be killed by a secret planet.

Why would they remain silent? If they are afraid for their lives...wouldnt they be killed by the effects of Planet X anyway??

You probably don't know that governments have planned for every conceivable emergency for themselves primarily; its called government continuity and is why DUMBS such as raven rock and greenbriar resort have been build in the usa alone. Russians have build their own near the black sea area. The others I don't know about!

If nukes come raining down our sky, we get attacked by rogue aliens or asteriod collision is imminent they couldnt care less but for everyone else its dog eats dog. If you think I am lying check out the 2.3 trillion dollars missing according to mr rumsfeld one day prior to 9-11 and check out what dumbs are............

Why would even the government care to be quiet about it...as they would all be killed as well...unless the greatest scientific minds could somehow find a way to fight the effects of Planet X...which would require telling them about it?

Well according to conpiracy theory, the elite do not want to support 8 trillion useless eaters so they prefer culling the herd and what better opportunity than to let nature take care of things. I mean they tried cancer, aids, ebola, avian flu, swine flu but they don't work out so well because someone normally spills the beans out and they back out at the last moment...at least that is what I think!

If Planet X is real and is not likely to cause problems, then who cares??? Why the need for a conspiracy?

Not trying to be a jerk...this just sounds pretty crazy to me.

Planet X/Nibiru may or may not be real, but as I said ten times before people should be paying attention to nemesis and its extinction level potentials. The aliens living in hollow earth and our demonic leaders don't give a rats ass because they will be shielded underground!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The aliens living in hollow earth and our demonic leaders don't give a rats ass because they will be shielded underground!

People don't care because those things only exist in childish fantasies.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

In particular, if Nemesis is a red dwarf star or a brown dwarf, then the WISE mission (an infrared sky survey, currently underway, that will finish covering most of our solar neighborhood in movement-verifying parallax measurements by 2012) is expected to be able to find it, if it exists.[9] The first half of the WISE survey results are scheduled to be released in April of 2011, with the final release of analyzed results in March 2012.[10] However, on February 17th, 2011, the WISE was decommissioned.[11]

WISE was only a ten month mission. It ran its course.

WISE launched on Dec. 14, 2009, to begin a 10-month mission to collect data to be stitched together into a composite map of the entire sky.

source

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Well according to conpiracy theory, the elite do not want to support 8 trillion useless eaters so they prefer culling the herd and what better opportunity than to let nature take care of things. I mean they tried cancer, aids, ebola, avian flu, swine flu but they don't work out so well because someone normally spills the beans out and they back out at the last moment...at least that is what I think!

Do you just believe every single conspiracy you read and then just meld it all into one super conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I did ask myself those question...and my answer is "There is no Planet X". It's the only reasonable response, as far as I can tell.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Do you just believe every single conspiracy you read and then just meld it all into one super conspiracy?

No I don't believe every conspiracy theory that has come out because that would be foolish. For example I don't believe in project bluebeam, I don't believe in protocols of zionism, I don't believe in atheism, etc. But theories that make sense and can be verified I do believe in them.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

No I don't believe every conspiracy theory that has come out because that would be foolish... ...But theories that make sense and can be verified I do believe in them.

Please verify for me Planet X, 8 trillions mouths to feed (typo?) giving people cancer, aids, ebola for the purpose of "culling". (These have been given to people but as far as I know it wasn't to do with 'culling' and it wasn't "They", it was named corporations or government projects)

When I say verify, provide actual evidence please. Thanks.

PS, tell me you can verify Free Energy too, cause I've been waiting for that one.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
I did ask myself those question...and my answer is "There is no Planet X". It's the only reasonable response, as far as I can tell.

It is the same conclusion I have come to. After reading the claims over the past few years I sit comfortably in my stance.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You assume it is an optical illusion, because that would support your view of the world, you have no proof or evidence whatsoever for your theory, as science hasn´t witnessed or described this particular effect before, or so the involved scientists said. They were puzzled.

One speculated that it might be an optical illusion but couldn´t explain how.

But you know that it was. You came to that conclusion only by preconceived notions.

No proof or evidence at all.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join