It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

That is a big "if" and the gravitational anomalies would be noticed.

Cue star wars music

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
Really? How can you expect science to be taken more seriously then religion, when science does not even acknowledge ufos and aliens are real and visiting us, ignore nibiru/planetx and nemesis star/death star, ignore reverse-engineered craft, etc???

What an annoying argument. "science" is not a guy, its a field of study and understanding.

Mufon claims to be a scientific organisation and so does Seti...what have they produced?

Have you personally produced a full fledged ufo or alien for scientists to study? no? well, then what exactly are you talking about.

I am simply a concerned american citizen living overseas. How is it my job "to produce" ufos or aliens for scientists to study and why isn't sciences' job to demand certain national insecurity projects related to such matters get declassified and studied appropriately? If you think research works best in the darkness well then I have to disagree with you there because the people make the government and not the govermment making the people.

Do you expect scientists to say matter of factly pleadian starships are here because it sounds good enough? No scientist I know of dismisses the possibility of life elsewhere, space faring life elsewhere, and even visitations from said life to earth...there is simply no studied proof gone mainstream, therefore, there is nothing to publish.

I would start with doe, dod and cern projects and go from there. If proof exists why should it not go mainstream? Why are some people more privey than others to that proof when it has nothing to do with national security and all to do with corruption and abuse of power?

You need to understand something...science is not a person. Science is not a religion or even a system of firm beliefs...it is simply a process to understand and study something based on evidence given so far (not testimony evidence, we are talking things you can touch).

It seems you are the one that is trying to personify science by saying testimony is not evidence. For me and for the courts testimony is always acceptable evidence. I understand science needs something tangible but that is not my concern. It should be the concern of the scientic community though! Saying there is nothing to study for x,y,z reasons sounds like government and corporations are in cahoots to keep certain technology for themselves and cover-up anything they wish.

Seriously, if you want to turn the whole UFO research into a religion, then do so, but please call it something specific so people won't get confused...I believe scientology may be more up your alley if you want just random belief verses a seeking out of truth in the field.

I dislike scientology like you would never know. I am not a cult-man so please do not go that route. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'm interested in hearing what 'twitchy' has to say about this. Surely he must have an opinion as he has gone and foed everyone in this thread who he clearly must not agree with.
Who knows, is he the voice of reason? Does he have something important to add?
Strange I have never seen or heard of this user before, certainly never crossed paths.
C'mon son, I'm calling you out twitchy. What you got to say about the subject?

Me, I think it is bull. Why, because it is plainly observable for anyone in their right mind to see that.
edit on 5-3-2011 by pazcat because: grandma

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I love it how astronomers around the world with their professional equipment fail to spot something that random people with camcorder and mobile phones can.

Perhaps we should sack all the astronomers and just employ people with camcorders.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
So, after 25 pages of arguing, is there a good explanation for what the object in the OP vid is, or what caused it to appear in the vid?

According to him it is Planet Nibiru

...and according to other posters, the ship planet has demigods on it that are going to free us from our draco reptilian slave masters.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
I'm interested in hearing what 'twitchy' has to say about this. Surely he must have an opinion as he has gone and foed everyone in this thread who he clearly must not agree with.

I got that too.

I thought I was special but apparently not.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by RANDOMguess

2012 is the return of the Annunaki but their planet will arrive first and it seems to be this year.

How could the Annunaki survive on a rouge planet that goes so far away from the sun?

you should know the answer to this question, hollow earth? reason to believe all the planets in our system are hollow

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Oh damn, I thought that was for me and I was special.
I friended him. ATS likes to say they don't promote negativity so they will not implement a negative flag option,
yet you can add someone as a foe.

Shenanigans.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Can someone answer a question for me?

Astronomers/scientists have apparently seen this and have info that we are all about to be killed by a secret planet.

Why would they remain silent? If they are afraid for their lives...wouldnt they be killed by the effects of Planet X anyway??

Why would even the government care to be quiet about it...as they would all be killed as well...unless the greatest scientific minds could somehow find a way to fight the effects of Planet X...which would require telling them about it?

If Planet X is real and is not likely to cause problems, then who cares??? Why the need for a conspiracy?

Not trying to be a jerk...this just sounds pretty crazy to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Mufon claims to be a scientific organisation and so does Seti...what have they produced?

MUFON is not a peer reviewed scientific organisation. Seti has produced tons and tons of date. ie: results. They just don't contain anything, still very valid data though.

why isn't sciences' job to demand certain national insecurity projects related to such matters get declassified and studied appropriately?

That's a politicians job. Scientists study stuff. To put it mildly.

I would start with doe, dod and cern projects and go from there.

There are numerous scientific papers released from each of those places. (IDK about DOD for sure) but the rest, yes. And the information is peer reviewed. CERN loves bragging, maybe they don't release papers on Nibiru because it doesn't exist?

It seems you are the one that is trying to personify science by saying testimony is not evidence. For me and for the courts testimony is always acceptable evidence.

For you maybe, but the courts do not accept hearsay, as evidence. Also, they challenge the character of the person providing such evidence.

I dislike scientology like you would never know. I am not a cult-man so please do not go that route. Thanks

Nibiru is in the same category, so it's not that much of a leap.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazerTron
Can someone answer a question for me?

Astronomers/scientists have apparently seen this and have info that we are all about to be killed by a secret planet.

Why would they remain silent? If they are afraid for their lives...wouldnt they be killed by the effects of Planet X anyway??

Why would even the government care to be quiet about it...as they would all be killed as well...unless the greatest scientific minds could somehow find a way to fight the effects of Planet X...which would require telling them about it?

If Planet X is real and is not likely to cause problems, then who cares??? Why the need for a conspiracy?

Not trying to be a jerk...this just sounds pretty crazy to me.

These are pretty much all hypothetical questions and are good ones at that. However it's all biased conjecture depending on who you ask. The best thing to do is ask yourself these questions and let us know what your conclusions are.
edit on 5-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

WOW Someplace between Mars and Jupiter. Thats a pretty big piece of realestate your talking about there. I think that if anything were there to be seen we would have seen it by now. Ok so today is 3/5/11 and where I am at least it is still daylight but the sun is setting. We are very cloudy here today on the east coast of the US with heavy rain moving in tonight so I probably wont be able to see anything anyway however I doubt I would even be looking as I think this is just a bunch of baloney. We can see everything within our solar system most of that with the naked eye and the rest with any cheap telescope so I doubt that anything could sneak up on us. So I would change the title of the thread to Nibiru- 4th March has arrived, where are you?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

No, I mean a mundane explanation.

I see some posters are very quick to ridicule the subject, but sofar I haven´t seen a satisfactory explanation of what the object in the OP really is.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnunakiRageTheChosenPeop

Originally posted by zerotime

Nothing arrived on march 4th, nothing will arrive on march 15, and nothing will arrive in 2012. You guys are going to have to go out into the real world and get jobs and live life. Sorry, that I'm bringing all the fantasy seekers down with reality.

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

Yes, as in:

Stage 1 - Ridiculed
"Look at all those skeptics trying so hard to keep their small reality from breaking up, they must be so scared and when nirobu comes we will vibrate at a higher density and they will be left behind, look at them trying to explain things they can't understand, the fools"

Stage 2 - Opposition
"What do you mean there's no neruba? there is! stop trying to confuse me! i won't believe any word you say, the old ones said so! we will move to a higher density because this planet will come, and when it comes we all be saved damn it!, stop trying to confuse us! we deserve this, we want to be saved! burn the witch burn the heretic!"

Stage 3 - Nothing happened, norabu never came
"Well i guess we don't really need that planet to come and save us
, you were right after all, same as in y2k, and the previous 100 different end of the world events that never were, ok, damn, i should have kept at least my job, what i'm going to do? i don't think my boss will be able to hire me back, after all he also gave away everything he had because it wasn't needed in our new lives, why isn't the government giving us free food and everything we used to have? oh god how i wish i had a home, the shelter is really bad these days..."

To be honest, i I'm open to the possibility of something happening, everything may happen, maybe, or not, but to see people fighting so hard trying to make it true, is just too much.

What do people expect to see, if this event happens? do you really think you'll be magically enlightened? let's say there's this guy who works as a hitman, and he kills with no remorse, just a job, he doesn't care about people, their families or whatever, but he is a firm believer of nibiru and thinks he will move on to a higher vibration when it comes, in short, he's waiting for the savior, be it god or nibiru or whatever, do you think he will be saved, as opposed to someone who never knew about the planet and won't believe it exists, but has done nothing but good his entire life? why are some people building a religion around this none sense?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It seems you are the one that is trying to personify science by saying testimony is not evidence. For me and for the courts testimony is always acceptable evidence.

To add to this:

Judges can make a 'judgement call' (notice the similarities of word) or a Jury can make a judgement call on information that is presented in court. However, if the courts were infallible there would be no innocent people in jail and their would be no guilty people that haven't been.

Cont: There are many types of courts, and in tort law dispositions are made but when there are two conflicting representations of of the truth, judgement calls have to be made. This can be said for about all systems of courts.

Except maybe tax court, where the individual is screwed no matter what, and whatever if filed in tax forms by the state is regarded to be damn near close to biblical truth.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MechEng09
MOD I do not understand the reason that this thread has not been moved the HOAX folder...Please Explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why someone is cruising a thread that they think is a hoax. And if its not moved...are you going to throw more fits?

One man's hoax is another man's truth. But what happens if this ends up becoming truth and not a hoax? Are you going to be the one who begs for this thread to be put back into circulation?

Just let it be and go on about your day...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

These are pretty much all hypothetical questions and are good ones at that. However it's all biased conjecture depending on who you ask. The best thing to do is ask yourself these questions and let us know what your conclusions are.

What the heck is Planet Nibiru if not a hypothetical question?

How can people make up stuff and expect rational people to provide evidence against their outlandish claims?

Oh, btw, I have a device that turns lead into gold. If you want I will sell you the plans. Don't believe me? Prove to me that I don't have said device.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I mean, everything some loony conspiracy comes out we have to delete all human nature from the model so it makes sense. Forget that there is never evidence. Human nature alone, it doesn't exist because Planet Nibiru does. Super trade-off.

I don't really give a # about nibiru and if its possessed by demons. I do care about the nemesis star though because as I said it has been linked to various extinction level events in the past and that certainly can't be good news for anyone. There is some evidence for this hypothesis

Nemesis (hypothetical star)

Nemesis is a hypothetical hard-to-detect red dwarf star,[1] white dwarf star[2] or brown dwarf,[3] orbiting the Sun at a distance of about 50,000 to 100,000 AU (about 0.8-1.5 light-years), somewhat beyond the Oort cloud.[4] This star was originally postulated to exist as part of a hypothesis to explain a perceived cycle of mass extinctions in the geological record, which seem to occur once every 27 million years or so. In addition, observations by astronomers of the sharp edges of Oort clouds, similar to that of the Solar System, around various binary (double) star systems, in contrast to the diffuse edges of the Oort clouds around single-star systems, has prompted some scientists to postulate that a dwarf star may be co-orbiting the Sun.[4] Counter-theories also exist that other forces (like the angular effect of the galactic gravity plane) may be the cause of the sharp-edged Oort cloud pattern around the Sun. To date the issue remains unsettled in the scientific community.

Also from the same source:

Current and pending scientific searches for Nemesis

If Nemesis exists, then it may be detected by the planned Pan-STARRS or LSST astronomical surveys.

In particular, if Nemesis is a red dwarf star or a brown dwarf, then the WISE mission (an infrared sky survey, currently underway, that will finish covering most of our solar neighborhood in movement-verifying parallax measurements by 2012) is expected to be able to find it, if it exists.[9] The first half of the WISE survey results are scheduled to be released in April of 2011, with the final release of analyzed results in March 2012.[10] However, on February 17th, 2011, the WISE was decommissioned.[11]

Researchers calculated the orbits of 40,000 low-mass M-dwarf stars and found 18 that may come dangerously close to our cosmic neighborhood in the next billion years. John Bochanski of Pennsylvania State University presented these findings at the 217th meeting of the American Astronomical Society.[12]

Why was the panel decommisioned and is it a bid odd that people are seeing "the second star" appear since last year? I can't say for sure....but something seems odd....if you get my drift! Lets hope nothing catastrophic happens though!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gam3pr0

Yes, because mass and density of mass are just stupid terms that scientists created try and cover the hollow Earth theory. Any findings they have on these phenomena is clearly falsified.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
reply to post by boncho

No, I mean a mundane explanation.

I see some posters are very quick to ridicule the subject, but sofar I haven´t seen a satisfactory explanation of what the object in the OP really is.

He never posed that question so that point is moot. If you want to create a thread asking what those things are then by all means, knock yourself out.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join