It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Is today the day when we finally learn our fate - 4th March is the day we are supposed to see Nibiru break through the solar ecliptic plain. This guy appears to have an angle on it. Taken from usmessageboard.com - watch the sky you folks with your telescopes.
Better still watch out for rising seas etc.,

Quote:

From:Terral ...mail.com)Sent:Tue 2/15/11 11:05 AMTo: [email protected];

WFLA News Tip Line:

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf. The coordinates of the brown dwarf are 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 in the Constellation Leo. The NASA orbit diagram/chart for the comet Elenin shows the tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf that will pass 22.3 million miles from the Earth on October 17, 2011. Google has blacked out Google Sky images of this exact location, which you can read about in my USMB posting here:

Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

That post has pictures of the inbound brown dwarf and multiple moons. Follow the link to my Brown Dwarf Timeline here:

The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

The first Gov link in that post shows you the NASA tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf, but cleverly disguised as a harmless comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The data says the brown dwarf will break through the solar ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, when the earth change 'events' will begin to escalate out of control. In that event, people must evacuate the coasts in anticipation of severe rogue tides and tidal waves associated with the anticipated March 15, 2011 'pole shift event.' The magnetic shift since 2004 is actually magnetic pole migration in response to the gravity well, massive magnetism and polarity of the approaching brown dwarf that orbits near the sun just once every 3600 years. I realize that this News Tip seems outrageous, but this is what all the evidence in my investigation is saying and the people have a right to see the evidence and decide for themselves. In other words, this is the very reason the Tip Line was created in the first place and pushing this under the carpet makes WFLA part of a very big Global Conspiracy to hide 'the truth' like Google. This is what Google is hiding:

i29.photobucket.com...

Now this is what you see at 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58:

i29.photobucket.com...

Now you tell me why the only place on Google Sky that is blacked out just happens to be the same exact location of the recently-discovered ELEnin Comet? Your meteorologists are smart people. Have them look these things up. I am not saying this is doomsday, but the people had better be prepared:

100 miles from coasts.
200 feet above sea level.
away from fault zones.
away from volcanoes.
away from Yellowstone.
away from New Madrid Fault Zone.
away from Mississippi River Valley from Louisiana to Michigan.

Peoples have survived Nibiru for hundreds of thousands of years, but they were prepared. You have been given sufficient information to get the warning out, or to shove this News Story under the rug.

www.usmessageboard.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 6-3-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If what you say is true. Something the size of jupiter or bigger would of been seen. Especially if it was that close to us.

I think you mean that the brown dwarf is outside the orbit of pluto.
Tyche was in the news recently. It has been somewhat detected. However researchers are now in the hunt for that brown dwarf.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well I don't really pay attention to this stuff, but are you saying Comet Elenin is Nebiru. And isn't this suppose to affect us 15th of this month?

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Am I allowed to link my own Video's here? I've had people telling me what I saw yesterday was either a Sundog/Window reflection (odd considering both myself and parents saw it in the garden both yesterday and today)/or my imagination. Nibiru has been imaged not only by myself but in China and seen on another video via another conspiracy website (again another genuine sighting.)

(03 March)
www.youtube.com...

(04 March)
www.youtube.com...

You can see the eliptical orbit is evident to see from both video's with Nibiru slightly closer to the Sun today in inclination.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
Well I don't really pay attention to this stuff, but are you saying Comet Elenin is Nebiru. And isn't this suppose to affect us 15th of this month?

They are one and the same/Nibiru/Plantet X/Elenin/Tyche.

I simply quote what I found on usmessenger.com and what many others are saying apparently the 4th is when it breaks through the eliptic and the 15th is supposed to be when it has it's first real affect on earth - correct me if I'm wrong - there are plenty members who are far more knowledgable on this subject.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So what is the general opinion on what's going to happen to the earth, and what happened to 2012?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD
Am I allowed to link my own Video's here? I've had people telling me what I saw yesterday was either a Sundog/Window reflection (odd considering both myself and parents saw it in the garden both yesterday and today)/or my imagination. Nibiru has been imaged not only by myself but in China and seen on another video via another conspiracy website (again another genuine sighting.)

(03 March)
www.youtube.com...

(04 March)
www.youtube.com...

You can see the eliptical orbit is evident to see from both video's with Nibiru slightly closer to the Sun today in inclination.

Yes I saw this too and there were a couple of threads on it yesterday - Chinese TV discribed it as an optical illusion - well if that's the case how come we don't see these optical illusions more often - there is definately something up and everyone can feel something - gut feelings.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
So what is the general opinion on what's going to happen to the earth, and what happened to 2012?

All the info about 2012 still stands but apparently there will be a build up to it!

+34 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Except, it is completely impossible for such a gigantic object to be close to our solar system (never mind, being IN our solar system) without affecting any of the planets. And when I say "gigantic object" I mean relatively. Sure brown dwarfs are less dense than the sun and don't exactly have gigantic masses, but it's a big enough object that we'd be aware of it's presence.

Even if google is blocking a section of the sky in their photos... it wouldn't be hiding ANYTHING if a brown dwarf was actually that close to earth. We'd be able to walk outside, look up at the sky, and see it (especially at night): panic would obviously ensue.

At least, that's from the knowledge that I've accumulated over the years of reading about cosmology. It might be possible that some kind of new type of planetary/stellar body is approaching earth and we don't know enough about it's composition or physics to understand what it's effects will be on earth. But it sure as hell ain't no brown dwarf!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i heard it was the 15th of this month, not sure where you got your date, but i am not holding breath

2nd line

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Google sky isn't in REAL TIME.... What that means is that the images you see on google sky don't have to be blacked out so that people don't see a planet heading towards us.

there are other threads about this 'report'

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

video 2 is interesting... just to play devil's advocate for a minute. but it looks like moons/planets orbiting that thing. compare to this "original" picture of the nibiru system

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eda9d07aa279.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0aa80388d91f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 4-3-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yeah. Nibiru is coming. Uh-huh. This gigantic space shrapnel has never been spotted, but is likened to everything from a huge asteroid, to a planet, to a dwarf star but is only there in theory. Right? But this huge thing is about to break through to earthlings without prior notice. Is that what I'm hearing?
Let me quote Charlie Brown of Peanuts fame - "Oh Brother."

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Well who's to know that things on other planets are going a little bit crazy at the mo. There may be major earthquakes and major storms. Actully saying that. A while ago i think, I saw on a news site some where there was a huge cyclone spotted on Jupiter bigger than earth. Ill try to find it. Just saying. Keeping my mind open and staying vigilint. Any way its not long to wait. When April comes around and nothing has happened then we know things are going to be dandy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Well who's to know that things on other planets are going a little bit crazy at the mo. There may be major earthquakes and major storms. Actully saying that. A while ago i think, I saw on a news site some where there was a huge cyclone spotted on Jupiter bigger than earth. Ill try to find it. Just saying. Keeping my mind open and staying vigilint. Any way its not long to wait. When April comes around and nothing has happened then we know things are going to be dandy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Now you tell me why the only place on Google Sky that is blacked out just happens to be the same exact location of the recently-discovered ELEnin Comet? Your meteorologists are smart people. Have them look these things up.

May I just point out that the above statement is wrong. There is in fact another blacked out part of the sky:
2.738160 -91.538370

So what are your thought's on this blacked out part of the sky?

And I'm guessing that maybe there are many others out there, I just don't have the time to sit there for endless hours searching!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
Except, it is completely impossible for such a gigantic object to be close to our solar system (never mind, being IN our solar system) without affecting any of the planets. And when I say "gigantic object" I mean relatively. Sure brown dwarfs are less dense than the sun and don't exactly have gigantic masses, but it's a big enough object that we'd be aware of it's presence.

Even if google is blocking a section of the sky in their photos... it wouldn't be hiding ANYTHING if a brown dwarf was actually that close to earth. We'd be able to walk outside, look up at the sky, and see it (especially at night): panic would obviously ensue.

At least, that's from the knowledge that I've accumulated over the years of reading about cosmology. It might be possible that some kind of new type of planetary/stellar body is approaching earth and we don't know enough about it's composition or physics to understand what it's effects will be on earth. But it sure as hell ain't no brown dwarf!

Blub Saturn's New Bright Storm

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It also grates me when "skeptics" say things like it must be Window Reflection. Because my parents who are both over 60 themselves must have reason to 'make up' what they saw, aswell as myself being a amateur astronomer/meteorologist with nothing to gain by posting youtube video's (other than sharing knowledge I am also interested in with like-minded people.)
There's nothing stopping these 'skeptics' going out on a clear day and looking for the same thing hundreds, if not thousands of others have also seen. Even picked up on SOHO and other Solar Observing Satellites. If 2 people with no interest in solar observation can acknowledge that something weird was going on yesterday, then obviously people 'in the know' must know other weird things are out there.

That's all I personally have to say on the matter. I recorded what we saw from upstairs as the Sun was low and I needed a vantage point, if 'skeptics' have that as their only argument then the balls in their court. Get a camera, record the Sun and prove everyone else wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUDDD

(03 March)
www.youtube.com...

(04 March)
www.youtube.com...

Normaly I would not Quote a full post on the same page, in a thread.. but these two video's deserve there own thread.

edit on 4/3/2011 by lewtra because: get rid of nonsence and stuff

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RUDDD

What ya got there, mate, are optical effects in-camera.

Please, don't insult the intelligence of other ATS members....not cool....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join