It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nibiru - 4th March has arrived!

page: 24
80
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded
 


LOL. You're completely missing my point because clearly you only want to feel superior to others.




posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by vinunleaded
 


And? Does it physically hurt to explain why this isn't possible? Do you get that people were seeing this mirage or illusion...whatever you want to call it, that couldn't be explained away by normal means, and thought for a few minutes is it possible? People don't trust science and they don't trust the government.


You nailed it! People dont trust science! There's no way to reason with them except try to point out their flaws. Sadly, using sarcasm is one way of trying to point that out...



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded
 


No, you're dead wrong there. It only alienates them further.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by vinunleaded
 


LOL. You're completely missing my point because clearly you only want to feel superior to others.



Huh??? I am done



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by cluckerspud
 



Originally posted by cluckerspud
Nibiru is not real, therefore it CAN NOT be seen from Australia.


Can you provide any evidence for that statement?

Thank you.


The evidence is in Australia. All you need are 2 eyes and a neck that tilts up away from your computer once in a while in to the sky.

Wait.....
Are you trying to get me to send you a ticket to Australia so that you can see for yourself?

Nice try mister.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Some of you posters need to be in the "Deny Ignorance Protection Agency" before you really screw yourself over.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by boncho
 


Yeah, because no-one came in after the OP wondering if it was true? They shouldn't politely be informed of other explanations?


We explained that it wasn't what he said. He didn't ask to know what it was, he asked for confirmation of his own presumption.

It really can't get any clearer than that.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho
 


that is a computer program.

it is not in real time.

a for effort.

btw, enjoy your stay here at ats new member
edit on 5-3-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Deny ignorance my ass, too many of you have no desire what-so-ever to help anyone. You just need a place to dump all over people. Have fun being jerks.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)


I for one, know exactly what you mean, meant and from whence you are coming from!

This thread has been successfully trolled by the resident nasties.
It's why I love seeing Nibiru threads - makes the cockaroaches come out to be accounted for (and that's not referring to any OP about Nibiru - each to their own, ffs!!)
In my oh so short time here it's clearly obvious that insulting those you disagree with costs less and works far better than any attempt at "manners & decorum", here at 'oh so wonderful' ATS.

From another non believer of Nibiru, simply wishing to take a look at what all the fuss is about, without having to be subjected to these insensitive, arrogant egomaniacs who demamd others must believe what they do or be subjected to ridicule (only by these self-appointed judges, mind).

Strange thing is, is that these few trolls seem to have been given free reign on this site....



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by vermonster
reply to post by cluckerspud
 



Originally posted by cluckerspud
Nibiru is not real, therefore it CAN NOT be seen from Australia.


Can you provide any evidence for that statement?

Thank you.


The evidence is in Australia. All you need are 2 eyes and a neck that tilts up away from your computer once in a while in to the sky.

Wait.....
Are you trying to get me to send you a ticket to Australia so that you can see for yourself?

Nice try mister.


I am already in Australia on a mountain. Which direction should I look at? I can do it right this minute and provide an up to the minute report. all I need to know is what direction please.

edit on 5-3-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

Originally posted by Kali74
Deny ignorance my ass, too many of you have no desire what-so-ever to help anyone. You just need a place to dump all over people. Have fun being jerks.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)


I for one, know exactly what you mean, meant and from whence you are coming from!

This thread has been successfully trolled by the resident nasties.
It's why I love seeing Nibiru threads - makes the cockaroaches come out to be accounted for (and that's not referring to any OP about Nibiru - each to their own, ffs!!)
In my oh so short time here it's clearly obvious that insulting those you disagree with costs less and works far better than any attempt at "manners & decorum", here at 'oh so wonderful' ATS.

From another non believer of Nibiru, simply wishing to take a look at what all the fuss is about, without having to be subjected to these insensitive, arrogant egomaniacs who demamd others must believe what they do or be subjected to ridicule (only by these self-appointed judges, mind).

Strange thing is, is that these few trolls seem to have been given free reign on this site....






My friend! Or My troll. you are being a troll right now.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm done too. I will never understand the need for people to come here and speak to others like they are dirt.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
I am already in Australia on a mountain. Which direction should I look at? I can do it right this minute and provide an up to the minute report. all I need to know is what direction please.


5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist
 



Strange thing is, is that these few trolls seem to have been given free reign on this site....


I have noticed this too.

They can go off topic, post one liners, insult other members....litterally copy and pasting the same responses in every thread



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh right the people who disagree with the OP are trolls. When confronted with evidence, the OP defenders will label the other side 'skeptics' and paid dis-info agents. Arent they trolls as well?



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Oh right the people who disagree with the OP are trolls. When confronted with evidence, the OP defenders will label the other side 'skeptics' and paid dis-info agents. Arent they trolls as well?


Actually an OP who cant provide EVIDENCE is a TROLL! So stop being one and show us the evidence



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by vinunleaded
 


And? Does it physically hurt to explain why this isn't possible? Do you get that people were seeing this mirage or illusion...whatever you want to call it, that couldn't be explained away by normal means, and thought for a few minutes is it possible? People don't trust science and they don't trust the government.


I explained it wasn't possible by the perspective from the Earth and the nature of objects that move around us in space. This relates to the OP seeing the object in the same place on multiple occasions and it being reported elsewhere.

It doesn't matter what you say to people that believe nonsense like this, if spatial physics doesn't apply to their theory they just make new ones up.

"Well, Nibiru is a powered planet-spaceship that can fly behind the sun. Because it's being piloted."

I was honestly waiting for that explanation. Really, run a star map program on high speed and you will see how celestial objects move. Take note of the ones that are supposedly travelling at enormous speed directed right at us....

You would think that with all the amateur and professional astronomers in world, and the thousands of thousands of objects they are tracking, that a brown dwarf might show up in one of their telescopes seeing as it is getting so close to us.



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Oh right the people who disagree with the OP are trolls. When confronted with evidence, the OP defenders will label the other side 'skeptics' and paid dis-info agents. Arent they trolls as well?


Can I troll for a minute?

All I can say is time will tell. Everybody needs to calm down and act rational. I believe that rational is a conundrum in this topic. That is my opinion and are we not allowed an opinion?

When the time comes for this to happen and when it doesn't how will everybody feel?

As stated by me, I believe, If I am wrong then I will personally hook up my solar set-up(that is if everything is not destroyed by such an event) and apologize personally to the posters of such topics.
edit on 5-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: when



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Oh right the people who disagree with the OP are trolls. When confronted with evidence, the OP defenders will label the other side 'skeptics' and paid dis-info agents. Arent they trolls as well?


Can I troll for a minute?

All I can say is time will tell. Everybody needs to calm down and act rational. I believe that rational is a conundrum in this topic. That is my opinion and are we not allowed an opinion?

When the time comes for this to happen and when it doesn't how will everybody feel?

As stated by me, I believe, If I am wrong then I will personally hook up my solar set-up(that is if everything is not destroyed by such an event) and apologize personally to the posters of such topics.
edit on 5-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: when



No you cant. So stop trolling and go back and delete your post. I AM THE TROLL POLICE!



posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi
 


lol..I personally try to add a rational aspect when I post.

But sometimes, I don't know, oh well .lol...



new topics

top topics



 
80
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

log in

join