It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
People are still evolving.. Americans look a lot different now than they did 80 years ago. They're taller, probably stronger.. some are fatter, but for obvious reasons. Could it be that people start looking like 'what they desire to look like' after enough time? Could biology work that way? As a part of survival of the fittest?

White girls in America are built differently, more shapely, bigger butts & boobs. Just take a look at 50's models & I don't think diet is necessarily the only reason.

I've seen zombified ants, and many other weird things that we didn't know much about until recently.. do conscious minds play a role in how a race appears over time?

The simple answer is probably, 'No', but, food for thought.

I find that those in their 60's to 70's don't look as old as they did like those back in the 1960's and 1970's.
Also, children mature earlier at a younger age, and there's more woman with larger natural breast.
I'm thinking it's because of all the hormones that's put into livestock feed to make the animals grow faster and bigger. And that is why people look the way they do.
Anyway that's my take of what I think is happening, any other ideas out there?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
i've seen a lot of girls posting pics like this as their facebook profiles, its a bit freaky, why would a woman want to look like a doll/little girl?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am a makeup artist/beauty editor:she is a lovely girl with delicate features who is wearing airbrush makeup to create her porcelain "doll like" appearance and circle lenses to achieve the large watery eyes...they give the illusion of bigger pupils,there is an actual grey,black,or other colored ring on the contact itself...they are thicker than traditional lenses and really should not be worn for an extended period.
I am pretty sure she is wearing a wig and I think she's adorable BUT that some of the photos are very provocative for a girl her age...
And either she's wearing a good push up or has been enhanced WAY too young!
Hope she'll have a happy life

Except for the body,the face is very "doable" by anyone with pro skills...
edit on 4-3-2011 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by irishchic
I am a makeup artist/beauty editor:she is a lovely girl with delicate features who is wearing airbrush makeup to create her porcelain "doll like" appearance and circle lenses to achieve the large watery eyes...they give the illusion of bigger pupils,there is an actual grey,black,or other colored ring on the contact itself...they are thicker than traditional lenses and really should not be worn for an extended period.
I am pretty sure she is wearing a wig and I think she's adorable BUT that some of the photos are very provocative for a girl her age...
And either she's wearing a good push up or has been enhanced WAY too young!
Hope she'll have a happy life

Except for the body,the face is very "doable" by anyone with pro skills...
edit on 4-3-2011 by irishchic because: (no reason given)

The size of her eyes though, there not your typical Asian eyes, could they have possibly been surgically altered?
She is very cute, but at the same time I find her spooky.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntheticbutterfly
i've seen a lot of girls posting pics like this as their facebook profiles, its a bit freaky, why would a woman want to look like a doll/little girl?

Maybe that Anime cartoon has started a fad in Asia? Some men have a fetish for that kind of thing too.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

The size of her eyes though, there not your typical Asian eyes, could they have possibly been surgically altered?

No, like it has been proven about 4 pages ago that these images are photoshopped. The maker of the images admitted it. I also showed examples.

Stop this convo about , is it real or modified, surgery etc.........
edit on 4-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
She may well have had eyelid surgery to lift her eyes...
The "Lolita" look is huge in Asian circles...no,it has NO perky connotations,it's a very wide-eyed doll like look that incorporates elaborate costume-like ensembles that can be very frilly or somewhat Gothic looking...
Considered to be very fashionable,do a search.
Been around for a while...the girls spend tons of cash on their look and they like to be seen out and about in all their glory,not unlike young girls anywhere

This girl has perfect hair and looks for a "Lolita" style,she just isn't wearing a lot...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by irishchic

Read the thread. Its has been proven to be faked photos. Aside from her eyes being enlarged, her whole body has been pinched aswell as you can see who ever did the editing even pinched the surrounding envioroment.

Sorry but this thread is a HOAX>

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by hawaii50th

No, like it has been proven about 4 pages ago that these images are photoshopped. The maker of the images admitted it. I also showed examples.

Stop this convo about , is it real or modified, surgery etc.........

I made that comment earlier that that's one of the possibilities.

Whatever they did to these photos, they did one heck of a good job. In some of the photos at the end, everything in the back ground looks normal size.
edit on 4-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
reply to post by affeyee

I'm confused... her anime appearance ISN'T due to photoshop... or it is... which is it?

...opps never mind I figured it out

stupid dial up and its slow posting!
edit on 3-3-2011 by EvolEric because: it was way too late to ask a question that was aswered... thanks dial up!

\ The creator of the images has said it was photoshopped ans when you lok at it carefully you can see that it was photoshopped.... meh this thread........ sigh, on every page someone has pointed out that this thread is a hoax yet here we are......

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

did you not check the link i have provided after the quotes ? it shows the unaltered photos..let me reiterate my point here..Chinese does not have such a perfect almond shapes eyes..even if it is from a mix parentage. that is what freaky..

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

well..read some of the comments here, then you will know..my point of posting this thread is to discuss her facial features..but somehow or rather, sexuality becomes part of the discussion too...hahaha

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

thank you hawaii50...
that is my point of this thread..asian typically doesn't have such eyes...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

Yes, I did....but why do you believe those are the UNaltered photos? I see nothing on the page that claims that. I had just assumed they were the altered ones. How did you come to the conclusion those were actual unaltered photos? If they really are the unaltered ones, then do you have a link to the altered ones so that we can compare the two.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

i try to search for her unaltered pictures on the web, but to no avail. however i want to stress my point. chinese or east asian normally have what we call "Epicanthic fold", follow the link below.

Epichantic Fold

i just want to quote from the link

All humans initially develop epicanthic folds in the womb, with some children losing them at birth.[citation needed] Children who have one parent with a pronounced epicanthic fold, of non-medical causation, and one without the fold can have varying degrees of epicanthic fold, indicating that the trait is in some degree heritable.

and to give you an example of chinese caucasian mix parentage who does not even produce such perfect eye shape. check out the link Danielle Graham, she is of a mix Chinese - Irish parentage.

her eyes weren't even as big and round as this doll like girl. so you tell me if photoshop, contact lenses, make-ups can altered the size of the eyes to such level ?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Wang Jiayun was born in Hongkong on June 18, 1993. Now studying in Shenzhen. China. My view is that her eyes and facial are definitely not natural and most probably she had surgery. I'd be blown away if she has this look since the day she's born.

I'm a big fan of Michael Jackson but I know he went through plastic surgery too to look more like Peter Pan, all in the name of entertainment.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wisdomnotemotion
Wang Jiayun was born in Hongkong on June 18, 1993. Now studying in Shenzhen. China. My view is that her eyes and facial are definitely not natural and most probably she had surgery........................................

For the 100th time now. The photos are photoshopped. Its not a theory it is a fact. The photos are photoshopped. Oh did i mention the photos are photoshopped? The photos are photoshopped.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
As for the pics, I've seen oriental girls with big eyes. Add some heavy foundation and voila, instant doll chick.

Some Japanese girls actually have surgery to make their eyes bigger. Don't ask me why, perhaps they want to look more like anime characters?

This is true. Not only Japanese women but Asian women in general. I was talking to a Korean girl that I used to work with and she was telling me that many Asian women have surgery on their eye lids as their bottom lid differs to the caucasian - it has that smaller size..

I don't think the article ever claimed that the photographs weren't Photoshopped. This girl certainly has an airbrushed appearance - a lot of girls go for that look in their photos, not just Asian ones. To be honest though, I think she just naturally has those 'doll-like' facial features, which have been enhanced by eye contacts and digital manipulation. I actually viewed that Lady Gaga Big Eye look video for a photo shoot that I did recently and, while my model wouldn't wear the contact lenses in the end, it was simple enough to enhance her eyes and skin with fake lashes and Photoshop. Real easy.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Dear Shadow Herder,

okie, I acknowledge your point of view and evidence that the photos are photoshopped. if you can kindly read 2 posting earlier. I have provided a link to the explanation i want to put forth, mainly revolve around the eyes. in my understanding or rather being a chinese since birth..i have never come across 100% chinese parentage with eyes as big and as round as that..more so for a mix parentage of chinese - caucasian which doesnt produce an offspring with such pair of eyes..check Danielle Graham (2 post earlier) and she is of a mix parentage.

chinese or mainly east asian has "epicanthic fold" which is genetically inherited, which tends to give us squinted eyes therefore most offspring of 100% chinese parentage will not have such perfect almond shape or big eyes and even offspring of mix parentage does not change the eyes into doll like. Danielle Graham for example.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
[color=dodgerblue]I can't believe this discussion is still going on..

• The girl is wearing a boatload of makeup. Its amazing what some skillfully applied make up can do. You can reshape someone's face by creating highlights and shadows.

• She is most likely wearing fake eyelashes. Fake eyelashes can lift the eye making it appear to be more open than it actually is, giving the illusion of larger eyes and creating the appearance of a crease that is usually not present in those of Asian descent.

• She is clearly wearing contact lenses. The contact lenses could also account for the vacant look in her eyes that some of you are saying is "spooky".

• Combine all of that with photoshop and we have a logical explanation of her appearance.

Here are several before and afters. Isn't it amazing what make up can do?

edit on 5-3-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join