It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Doll face indeed! She's a looker for sure. Her skin is (not just her face) extremely supple, age could be the cause of that though. Very pale but I can't really see that fact being evidence of something outside of sun deprived, or good ol human DNA!

Shallow comment ahead: where do I sign up for a few of these upgrades for myself..I mean come on!!
edit on 4-3-2011 by skindoc because: Added content

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

She does get a yearly exam and she doesn't wear them often. The pictures in my post are her WITHOUT the contacts. The contacts she has that were being discussed here she has two pairs one pair is red the other green.

I don't understand for these young girls to look a certain way either. I mean the most I do to change my appearance is color my hair on occasion and I do that simply cause I get bored. Yes, I do wear make-up on occasion too but it's not cause I want others to look at me and think i'm cute or whatver it's just cause I feel like it. I honestly could care less if someone else thinks i look like crap. As long as I'm happy when I look in the mirror the rest of those folks can go suck it!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by affeyee

I posted in the origins and creationism, because i think, her doll like appearance could not have been of random genetic inheritance. I wonder if she is the product of carefully selected genes for reproduction, but her doll like appearance also gives me a chill down my spine.

Seoul (The Korea Herald/ANN) - Photoshop works digital wonders, and one piece of striking evidence is illustrated in the unaltered photos of a Chinese girl who created an Asia-wide buzz with her picture-perfect image. The newly revealed photos suggest that the widely circulated pictures showing her doll-like image with impeccable lines might have been highly edited and embellished. The girl, named Wang Jiayun, emerged as an online celebrity overnight in Korea and elsewhere when the apparently beautified photos hit the Web communities. Online users were particularly drawn to her almost "unreal" beauty, prompting a debate over whether the picture-perfect girl is a human or a doll. Wang's unrealistically large eyes, pale face, perfectly structured nose and extremely slim figure resemble a human-sized doll. According to online news reports, Wang is a 17-year-old high school student in Shenzhen, China. Many netizens who praised Wang's Barbie doll appearance seemed disappointed in her due to the artificial photo editing. Amid growing controversy, Wang has shut down her personal blog.

Walking doll Wang Jiayun becomes popular in Korea

WHAT!?! did you not read the quote you added which specifically says that the images have been highly edited and embelished?!?!?! AND that people were "disappointed in her due to the artificial photo editing"!!!! Why in the world would you quote something proving its a hoax, then turn around and start speculating if she is "the product of carefully selected genes for reproduction"!?!?!?
Did you post this as a joke?!?!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by affeyee

I posted in the origins and creationism, because i think, her doll like appearance could not have been of random genetic inheritance. I wonder if she is the product of carefully selected genes for reproduction, but her doll like appearance also gives me a chill down my spine.

Nah it's called Photoshop. No genetic modification needed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
she is just one hot asian girl, whats so wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
I don't know why anyone would want to look like a 3d model or a anime character. Makes no sense to me. We all want to control how our body looks, and may this is just an expression of that. People want to look like something, no doubt. I guess it doesn't matter whether that something is an anime character or not? The girls are pretty as they're, no need to look like anything else. Just because teenage males watch animes where the girls look a certain way doesn't mean that's how real people should look. Do they know what fantasy is in asia? Fantasy = Fake. Otherwise, it's not fantasy.
edit on 4-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

Exactly.
Whether the freak is real or not (discounting the double false lashes, contacts and other addenda) is a moot point.
What worries me is that anyone could find that attractive.

Those who are interested in genetics may be interested to know (if they don't already) that Elizabeth Taylor was born with double rows of lashes, due to a rare genetic mutation. "Intelligent" or not, that's a nice design.

I dunno , thats why i always though females use make up as well to enhance their look to attract a suitable male so they ensure they breed !

Yeah, sure.
And Susan Blackmore - a loud (if less then brilliant) proponent of evolutionary psychology - dyes her hair blue, green and violet to ensure she.... what?

Most of the women I know like to wear makeup - or perfume, for that matter, or pretty clothes - because they want to feel pretty for themselves. Which is why they wear them even when there is no chance of anyone seeing them.

edit on 4-3-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

Oh I'm glad to hear that. Vision is too precious to sacrifice for fads. I don't object to contacts in principle because they offer many practical advantages over glasses. I just worry about the girls getting the imported unregulated ones without any oversight by an opthamologist. I think they are taking a silly chance with their health and future.

I was thinking about some comments about the Asian women doing this to sort of mimic Caucasian women. I am not sure about that. In all my years of talks with my mom and other family members, I got the sense that going back as far as ninety years ago, before there was that much intermingling between the average Asian and Caucasian travelers, there was this subtle discrimination in some Asian cultures that arose from the naturally occurring differences. Even without interbreeding with Caucasians, round eye types will naturally crop up in the Asian populations. My mother's family being an example. (edit: in the interest of accuracy, I need to clarify I forgot that more recently in our bloodlines, my mom is Eurasian also, tracing back a couple of generations. Still the other branches of her family are all Asian and have the large eyes.) Small delicate jawlines and tiny pointed chins will naturally occur.

And when these traits naturally occur, they will be elevated in status because they are rare, and are somewhat attractive. In a culture where everyone and I do mean everyone, has the same hair color and eye color with very little natural variation in shades, any halfway attractive traits that stand out are going to become sought after, idealized, and subconsciously "bred" for. And what doesn't happen with natural selection, will then be sought via surgery, cosmetics and fashion..

edit on 4-3-2011 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Edit to clear up my inaccuracy.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I am not sure what you guys are seeing. Aside from the fact that just looking at those pics made me feel like a pedophile, I don't think she is attractive at all. An underage girl, wearing skimpy outfits

The girl is 17 yrs old,
Age of consent in China is 14 yrs
Age of consent in Indiana where you are is 16 yrs
Why do you feel like a pedophile?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

I have seen this a bunch of times. It was popular a few years back as well, but it's not "genetic" its fake. They use this special eyelid tape to look more like Anime girls.

Here's how you do it.

youtu.be...
edit on 4-3-2011 by CaptainPicard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainPicard
reply to post by affeyee

I have seen this a bunch of times. It was popular a few years back as well, but it's not "genetic" its fake. They use this special eyelid tape to look more like Anime girls.

Here's how you do it.

youtu.be...
edit on 4-3-2011 by CaptainPicard because: (no reason given)
]

OMG STOP IT!!!!!!!...... Someone has to move this to the hoax forum..............., It has been proven and admitted that it was photoshopped, nothing more nothing less...... GIVE IT UP!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
KoreaHerald.com: Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos

The newly revealed photos suggest that the widely circulated pictures showing her doll-like image with impeccable lines might have been highly edited and embellished.

The girl, named Wang Jiayun, emerged as an online celebrity overnight in Korea and elsewhere when the apparently beautified photos hit the Web communities.

Online users were particularly drawn to her almost “unreal” beauty, prompting a debate over whether the picture-perfect girl is a human or a doll.

She altered her appearance through Photoshop.

Lol...

Many netizens who praised Wang’s Barbie doll appearance seemed disappointed in her due to the artificial photo editing.

Lol...

edit on 4-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

See proven faked.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Has anyone read the Wind-Up Girl?
If so, was your mental image a lot like this?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I am not sure what you guys are seeing. Aside from the fact that just looking at those pics made me feel like a pedophile, I don't think she is attractive at all. An underage girl, wearing skimpy outfits

The girl is 17 yrs old,
Age of consent in China is 14 yrs
Age of consent in Indiana where you are is 16 yrs
Why do you feel like a pedophile?

I am very sorry sir. I apologize for not staying up to date on laws concerning sex with teenagers. I was under the assumption that the legal age was 18. That is quite irrelevant though, considering that to me this girl looks like she is about 13 or14. I am not an old man, and my exact age does not matter, but the age at which she appears to me, makes me almost old enough to be her father. You can search as many laws as you please to justify your own personal arousal by a young girl, but I, on the other hand, am not turned on by children.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This Asian chick just has her eyes open. The other asians just like squinting. lol

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
She looks like an anime character!
The way she poses her self, like a lifeless blank eyed doll, and her unnaturally doll like perfect skin (may just be the lighting) that is creeping me out a bit. She pretty, but creepy looking at the same time.

Her sister has biggish eyes too though it doesn't look as unnatural must be cause her face is less alien shaped! My first thought when I read this article was "plastic surgery" but I'm not sure if this is even possible unless she is an alien hybrid. If thats not it then she must be good with Photoshop or nature is just weird!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I like the alien hybrid theory. Even if photoshop was used she is just weird looking.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmcc

Lol, it might make fun speculation for a different thread to question why my fellow Asians are so hung up on idealizing women in what amounts to the form of a human - grey type alien hybrid. Freaky.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
She's cute, but weird looking. I wonder if there's any truth in genetically modified humans? Or maybe she just had enhancement surgery? Or photo shop trickery, I'd like to see a video of her and see if there's a difference. Who knows what these days whats fake and whats real with technology.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
People are still evolving.. Americans look a lot different now than they did 80 years ago. They're taller, probably stronger.. some are fatter, but for obvious reasons. Could it be that people start looking like 'what they desire to look like' after enough time? Could biology work that way? As a part of survival of the fittest?

White girls in America are built differently, more shapely, bigger butts & boobs. Just take a look at 50's models & I don't think diet is necessarily the only reason.

I've seen zombified ants, and many other weird things that we didn't know much about until recently.. do conscious minds play a role in how a race appears over time?

The simple answer is probably, 'No', but, food for thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join