It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Damn!! she is smoking hot!! Photoshop or not she is gorgeous and I definitely want one. Saved to my folder!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy
Damn!! she is smoking hot!! Photoshop or not she is gorgeous and I definitely want one. Saved to my folder!

Thats if your into prepubescent girls. Ouch.

Ive mentioned before that I think it is quite bizzare with some asian's fascination with 7 year old seductive school girls and anime. The large eyes and petite body are meant to resemble a pre 10 year old.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by EFGuy

Thats if your into prepubescent girls. Ouch.

Here kiddo you definitely donno' what prepubescent means, so here's for you

prepubescent [ˌpriːpjuːˈbɛsənt]
n
a person who has not yet reached puberty
adj
not yet having reached puberty

www.thefreedictionary.com...

She definitely has gone beyond puberty..She's 17. So boohoo cry me a river (insert slang here).

Ive mentioned before that I think it is quite bizzare with some asian's fascination with 7 year old seductive school girls and anime. The large eyes and petite body are meant to resemble a pre 10 year old.

Yep and it's equally bizarre for some to have hots for 70+ yr old grannies..So why do you have hot for 70+ yr old grannies?

PS: The asian chick is smoking hot!!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I noticed one more thing, not sure if anyone has brought this up thus far, but in all the pictures she is either supporting herself on something or leaning or laying down, no image of her free standing, might just well be a large doll.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know that she has been heavily made-up in some of those pictures, and that many of the pictures have been photoshopped, but she's still adorably cute in these portrayals.

Have we - in Western society - sunk so low, that we can't appreciate a cute and pretty girl without the motivation for the appreciation being instantly interpreted as sexual ?

The girl in the pictures is not sexually attractive to me, however, she's very cute.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Cute and creepy at the same time. In her defence though I'[ve seen many asian girls and alot of them are very cute indeed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join