It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I posted in the origins and creationism, because i think, her doll like appearance could not have been of random genetic inheritance. I wonder if she is the product of carefully selected genes for reproduction, but her doll like appearance also gives me a chill down my spine.

Seoul (The Korea Herald/ANN) - Photoshop works digital wonders, and one piece of striking evidence is illustrated in the unaltered photos of a Chinese girl who created an Asia-wide buzz with her picture-perfect image. The newly revealed photos suggest that the widely circulated pictures showing her doll-like image with impeccable lines might have been highly edited and embellished. The girl, named Wang Jiayun, emerged as an online celebrity overnight in Korea and elsewhere when the apparently beautified photos hit the Web communities. Online users were particularly drawn to her almost "unreal" beauty, prompting a debate over whether the picture-perfect girl is a human or a doll. Wang's unrealistically large eyes, pale face, perfectly structured nose and extremely slim figure resemble a human-sized doll. According to online news reports, Wang is a 17-year-old high school student in Shenzhen, China. Many netizens who praised Wang's Barbie doll appearance seemed disappointed in her due to the artificial photo editing. Amid growing controversy, Wang has shut down her personal blog.

I thought of posting the picture directly to ATS , but after carefully reviewing the pictures, i think it might be a little bit inappropriate to have it posted, therefore i post a link to the website that shows her doll like appearance.

Walking doll Wang Jiayun becomes popular in Korea

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

oh god... here come the "shes an alien hybrid!!" responses.............................

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Looks like it could be photoshoped lol. I like it though, she's good looking in an interesting way.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
At first glance i thought she was cute. Then I actually *looked* and she's kinda creepy. I don't think this is photo shopped, at least not entirely. The makeup, and lightening makes her appear more doll-like then she normally would.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Good post OP, Thats a good looking chick right there, I get what peeps are saying about the doll like appearance,
"and" whats the problem with that ?
Ok take it easy guys need the toilet

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

If this is what genetic engineering can accomplish all I have to say is THANK YOU MONSANTO AND THE NWO! I'd like seven of the new model, please.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Her eyes are really big so I have to agree that she is an alien hybrid...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's got to be those extra-wide/large contact lenses that make the iris larger than normal.

edit on 2011-3-03 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar."

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Her eyes are freakishly huge!

I think that's why she looks so 'fake'

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
www.rgbpicture.com...

take a look there^

edit on 3-3-2011 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Not bad looking, but the "I have 50 pictures of JUST ME on Facebook/blog/whatever" kinda screams "I care more about my appearance then my personality". Of course I don't know the girl personally, and she could turn out to be a truly awesome person.

But I learned the hard way and stay away from chicks like that.

As for the pics, I've seen oriental girls with big eyes. Add some heavy foundation and voila, instant doll chick.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Double post, my bad.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Frontkjemper because: Double post, my bad.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wow, she's really creepy looking. Yeah she does look like an alien in the pic on the right.

The one on the left she looks almost cute. But somethings off.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
We are aware that these girls do this for the look - they are contact lenses.

There was a chick on youtube who did nothing but stare at the camera for ages, pulling the exact same poses...

eye contact lenses...

I wish I wish I wish I could remember her name to post, but yeah, doagoogle !

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

She looks like she is wearing those anime contact lenses. They really change the entire look of a person, and are popular in asia.
CIRCLE LENSES
LADY GAGA LENSES

They were made popular after Lady Gaga wore them in one of her videos. Just google "lady gaga contact lenses" and you will find a ton of information on them. They are pretty common now.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Nothing wrong here, its a fad style over there in Asia, with the contacts to make your eyes look big, and doing your make-up and eyelashes in such away. There was a new report on it, because the fad is slowly coming over here, and they are saying those contacts are actually bad for the eyes or something like that. She is just an attention whore. So ok people move along now nothing to see here you lookie loos

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
As for the pics, I've seen oriental girls with big eyes. Add some heavy foundation and voila, instant doll chick.

Some Japanese girls actually have surgery to make their eyes bigger. Don't ask me why, perhaps they want to look more like anime characters?

link   
Lots chinese girls here like her.. Its natural for them see it alot . Most rarely use make-up and take good care of their skin.. Sorry to disappoint but no manipulation and no alien hybrids.. In hong kong and taiwan alot of the girls avoid going outdoors too often to keep / maintain the pale complexion.. China has some of the most beautiful women in the world - looks and personality combined..

link   
reply to post by affeyee

I'm confused... her anime appearance ISN'T due to photoshop... or it is... which is it?

...opps never mind I figured it out

stupid dial up and its slow posting!
edit on 3-3-2011 by EvolEric because: it was way too late to ask a question that was aswered... thanks dial up!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I think she looks strange like plastic..I think there is alot of makeup involved but i can see how a guy might find her cute and creepy at the same time

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join