It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
jealous much?

i'm almost 60 and i change my appearance all the time.

she is cute and making some bucks.

so what!

just look at your auntie for genetic wierdness.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ok, Dear Moderator,

will you be able to close this thread ? the response and info i got, is good enough all though i don't think i got the discussion going where i wanted it to be..but it is good enough..

thank you everyone for your feedback and comments

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by Rigel Kent

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
I am not sure what you guys are seeing. Aside from the fact that just looking at those pics made me feel like a pedophile, I don't think she is attractive at all. An underage girl, wearing skimpy outfits

The girl is 17 yrs old,
Age of consent in China is 14 yrs
Age of consent in Indiana where you are is 16 yrs
Why do you feel like a pedophile?

I am very sorry sir. I apologize for not staying up to date on laws concerning sex with teenagers. I was under the assumption that the legal age was 18. That is quite irrelevant though, considering that to me this girl looks like she is about 13 or14. I am not an old man, and my exact age does not matter, but the age at which she appears to me, makes me almost old enough to be her father. You can search as many laws as you please to justify your own personal arousal by a young girl, but I, on the other hand, am not turned on by children.

No need to call me Sir,

Nowhere did I say that You were aroused or that I was aroused by the young girl and I am not seeking to justify any such feelings by pointing out "age of consent" laws. I am merely trying to deny ignorance and provide the facts. By your own admission you said that you thought it was 18yrs and you answered my question by saying you thought she looked like 13/14yrs old and I can accept that, but why on Earth do you need to try and turn this around and point the finger at me?

PEACE,
RK

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think I've must've seen too much anime lately or is it only me?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by affeyee
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

i try to search for her unaltered pictures on the web, but to no avail. however i want to stress my point. chinese or east asian normally have what we call "Epicanthic fold", follow the link below.

Epichantic Fold

i just want to quote from the link

All humans initially develop epicanthic folds in the womb, with some children losing them at birth.[citation needed] Children who have one parent with a pronounced epicanthic fold, of non-medical causation, and one without the fold can have varying degrees of epicanthic fold, indicating that the trait is in some degree heritable.

her eyes weren't even as big and round as this doll like girl. so you tell me if photoshop, contact lenses, make-ups can altered the size of the eyes to such level ?

Um...yes....yes they can. Have you never seen that Lady Gaga video Bad Romance? Google some images of her from it....I've been told she used contacts for the effect. Perhaps she used CGI too? I'm not sure. Various CGI programs could be used. Not too hard really. Miss Gaga's eyes are at the very least, as extreme looking as this girls. An epicanthic fold could be easily made to vanish the same way.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

There is no need to continue this conversation anymore. I will just simply say that I was not being ignorant, nor was I denying any facts, with my one sentence in which I stated how I felt at that moment. At the time I saw your post, I didn't see it as necessary, and yes I was somewhat abrasive and I apologize.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

hehehe...#..the world we are living in is quite a mess..i don't understand why some ppl will have make themselves look like that..i saw the youtube of her meat dress..is f*ck!*& gross...yucks!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Just tell the guy who photoshopped all of these that when he pinches the body parts he is also pinching the environment and leaving major gaps and flaws.

Check out her left leg...... just terrible photoshopping. It was admitted as so 100 pages ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
In the spirit of ATS, Deny Ignorance. This Thread is a HOAX and a POOR one at that.

In these 2 images i provided you can clearly see the poor photoshopping. Look for pulling of the image, pinching and other bloopers.

sad.

I didnt show any examples of the eyes because that was the 1st dead give away, its all blurry. Amateurs.

Terrible hoax, terrible. How insulting that its made it this far.

Case closed.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I also read somewhere lately they have made a camera that the software does things to make them look like this. I agree they have been HOAXED

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Weird....that is odd looking. I didn't catch that. I thought the line was the edging of a large mirror...and that her left side simply looked funny because it was slightly behind it...but now that I look closer I see that its not a big mirror at all....What is it, anyway...its just like a big stick that is there for seemingly no reason.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

True enough! LOL

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It's not a real girl, it's indeed a doll. Google "Real Doll" and see for yourself. You can get one for about 5 grand.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Read this article it mentions something like this just scroll down to #3. www.cracked.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
can't believe pics ne more.. to much ability to edit before and after the photo

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I almost wouldnt believe this,,,

However,
Some months ago..
I met an asian girl on deviantART,
and here eyes were huge, just like this (maybe a little smaller)..
but i just had to ask why she photoshopped her eyes like that..
and she informed me that it was not photoshopped in any way.

She then sent me a few more images of herself..
and I was still skeptical.. lol

Then she made the suggestion..
"I can turn on my webcam and you can see if you want, that this is really what i look like"..

Which , normally I would turn down any webcam offers.. But i just had to..

Sure enough....
That is truly what her eyes looked like on live video/web camera.
I couldnt believe it, yet i kinda had to. lol

I said "wow, you look like an "anime character"...
and she said.. "i know!"

crazy ass world.

This girl OP linked to..
looks even crazier than the girl from dA..
and I do think some of them look altered...
but maybe not.. lol

I dunno...
weird stuff tho!

In this day though..
probably fake.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

I dunno...
weird stuff tho!

In this day though..
probably fake.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

If you read the thread or atleast some of the post on this page you would of learned that it has been a poor quality hoax. Just shows you how gullible and naive people are. Turn th tv off and get a real education people.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to eleven posts by Shadow Herder

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg6#pid10709234

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Terrible photoshop, terrible.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg6#pid10709435

This Thread is a HOAX and a POOR one at that.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg7#pid10710462

It has been proven and admitted that it was photoshopped

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg7#pid10710468

She altered her appearance through Photoshop.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg8#pid10712391

it has been proven about 4 pages ago that these images are photoshopped. The maker of the images admitted it

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg8#pid10712415

Its has been proven to be faked photos.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg8#pid10714049

The creator of the images has said it was photoshopped

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg8#pid10715668

For the 100th time now. The photos are photoshopped. Its not a theory it is a fact. The photos are photoshopped. Oh did i mention the photos are photoshopped? The photos are photoshopped.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg9#pid10717300

just terrible photoshopping. It was admitted as so 100 pages ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg9#pid10717306

This Thread is a HOAX and a POOR one at that.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread669361/pg9#pid10722066

it has been a poor quality hoax

The entire premise of this thread...even the thread title acknowledges that these pictures were altered

You don't need to keep pointing it out.

The people you're responding to obviously did not read the first post. Or apparently, the thread title. They're probably not going to skip to the end to read your roughly one in six posts over the past four pages all saying the same thing.

edit on 6-3-2011 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Not so friend. On every page someone is thinking it is a doll, real, plastic surgery etc. I dont like people getting duped but sorry you had to waste your time making that point.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join