It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos - is this genetically designed ??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I think she's wearing a pair of those contacts that make your eyes look like an anime character. Anime Contacts

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Now Id like to see a picture of her mother !

I bet she is equally as good looking if not better
she is a girl not a woman ! She will only get better looking when she is like 28

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Why would you think that the photos of this girl would be inappropriate for ATS ?

News Flash … This is how young female humans look …get use to it.

I suppose you think that this young human needs to be dressed hijab…

edit on 4-3-2011 by brokedown because: grammar correction

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Her pictures dont break t's n C's at least as far as I am aware

I like the way she looks , although I do like the look of chinese , korean and japanese girls

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
she is fake.
she is a man made synthetic device.

Proof?
She has no omohyoid muscles in her neck.
This is consistent in every pic she has.

The omohyoid muscles are the 2 muscles which connect
the collar bones to the lower jawbone which makes a V.
Her neck is perfectly round in every picture.

www1.american.edu...

You have been hoaxed

best wishes

boon

edit on 3/4/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
those contacts are not so uncommon even here in the states. My daughter wears them. She gets them at Hot Topic or Coll Rags or some such goth place. Anyway, huge naturally round eyes aren't uncommon either. And with a little tweaking in a photo editor almost anyone can look a little creepy ... for example

My daughter "natural" no photo editing:

and her again with just the littlest bit of photoshop tweaking:

Notice how much brighter, rounder and kinda so bright their creepy her eyes look?

I don't think that korean doll like girl is anything other than a naturally unique looking girl who plays up what some people might consider aesthetic flaws. Taking something odd and exaggerating it solely for the attention it brings her.

ok how the heck do you embed photos?!?!?!?!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

Very likely photoshoped, but not outside chance.

Just because its different, doesn't make it intelligently designed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Terrible photoshop, terrible.

I dont understand their fascination with girls that look like that. I think it borders pedophilia. Looking 8 and sexy is in for them..... f'dup
edit on 4-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone would want to look like a 3d model or a anime character. Makes no sense to me. We all want to control how our body looks, and may this is just an expression of that. People want to look like something, no doubt. I guess it doesn't matter whether that something is an anime character or not? The girls are pretty as they're, no need to look like anything else. Just because teenage males watch animes where the girls look a certain way doesn't mean that's how real people should look. Do they know what fantasy is in asia? Fantasy = Fake. Otherwise, it's not fantasy.
edit on 4-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but many women over there opt for a surgery where the eyelid is cut and pulled up to make their eyes appear bigger and more rounded. It's possible that with this surgery and some makeup magic her eyes appear more doll like. If you do a search on Asian hair and/or hair coloring I found many young girls trying to get the large rounded eye look.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ive always found it interesting that females and males from different racial / backgrounds all aspire to be the opposite

white girls in the Uk want to have an ass like african girls , asian girls want eyes like white girls .
african girls want hair and to be more slender like white girls

white guys wanna dress and act like stereotypical black males and so on and so forth

these are all just my own observations though
the reason why this girl wants to look like a manga character is because its her way of making herself more attractive , either to asian ,males or western males

alot of western males who like manga , myself included would find her attractive for that reason
maybe subconsciously this is her own genetic survival by altering her physical appearance to make it look like her phenotpyical projection is natural so that she can ensure she finds a suitable mate !

I dunno , thats why i always though females use make up as well to enhance their look to attract a suitable male so they ensure they breed !

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If anyone was wondering what a human E.T. looks like this might be a charactoristic of one.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by XEyeHandX
If anyone was wondering what a human E.T. looks like this might be a charactoristic of one.

nope

she's just an android
like this one but with a few
augmented facial features.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
In the spirit of ATS, Deny Ignorance. This Thread is a HOAX and a POOR one at that.

In these 2 images i provided you can clearly see the poor photoshopping. Look for pulling of the image, pinching and other bloopers.

sad.

I didnt show any examples of the eyes because that was the 1st dead give away, its all blurry. Amateurs.

Terrible hoax, terrible. How insulting that its made it this far.

Case closed.

edit on 4-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I think she looks really pretty! I'm Aussie with full Irish blood but I had a lot of Japanese & Vietnamese friends in high school in the late 90's and they all wore Blue contacts - I always liked the look, really stands out
not a fan of the 'myspace poser pictures' though, but if I were that cute and petite - you'd most likely catch me taking some vanity snaps for sure! ;p

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
KoreaHerald.com: Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos

The newly revealed photos suggest that the widely circulated pictures showing her doll-like image with impeccable lines might have been highly edited and embellished.

The girl, named Wang Jiayun, emerged as an online celebrity overnight in Korea and elsewhere when the apparently beautified photos hit the Web communities.

Online users were particularly drawn to her almost “unreal” beauty, prompting a debate over whether the picture-perfect girl is a human or a doll.

She altered her appearance through Photoshop.

Lol...

Many netizens who praised Wang’s Barbie doll appearance seemed disappointed in her due to the artificial photo editing.

Lol...

edit on 4-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by WrathShadow
reply to post by affeyee

If this is what genetic engineering can accomplish all I have to say is THANK YOU MONSANTO AND THE NWO! I'd like seven of the new model, please.

Amen, Brother

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by affeyee

everything about her is pretty accept for her eyes they freak me out theyre to big

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Straitstime.com: Doll faced Chinese girl reveals her unaltered photos

The newly revealed photos suggest that the widely circulated pictures showing her doll-like image with impeccable lines might have been highly edited and embellished.

The girl, named Wang Jiayun, emerged as an online celebrity overnight in Korea and elsewhere when the apparently beautified photos hit the Web communities.

Online users were particularly drawn to her almost “unreal” beauty, prompting a debate over whether the picture-perfect girl is a human or a doll.

...Many netizens who praised Wang’s Barbie doll appearance seemed disappointed in her due to the artificial photo editing.

Sorry, I accidentally posted the same story twice. It came from two different sources, and I didn't realize one just copied & pasted from the original. Oops.

Basically, she altered her appearance through Photoshop and heavy make-up.

edit on 4-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

I hope your daughter gets her eyes checked regularly by a reputable opthamologist. I was shocked how much damage my eyes sustained from non cosmetic use of prescription contact lenses in the short time between doctors visits. I'd sucessfully and safely worn contacts for years and then one year that abruptly came to an end when the doc discovered changes to the blood vessels in my eyes due to oxygen deprivation. If left unchecked my vision could have been seriously harmed. The damage I did incur is apparently permanent, by the way, but fortunately doesn't make my sight noticeably worse than it already was from myopia and astigmatism.

That's why this new fad saddens me as it's just another example of how members of my gender will sacrifice health and safety for fashion fads that will evaporate over time but leave the girls with lasting repercussions.

As for the Asian obsession with "cute" and the eyelid surgery, I can relate. I'm Eurasian. My Asian mother has always hated my eyelids and tried to talk me into eyelid surgery even back twenty years ago. Vainest woman ever. I told her to bugger off and accept me as the good Lord presented me to her. She has naturally almond eyes with big open eyelids as do all members of her family, so it's actually possible I got my "Asian" eyes from the European side of my family. Oddly enough the epicanthic eye fold is not exclusive to Asians. I have a friend of pure Swedish heritage who has eyelids like mine. I've seen pure Caucasian women among models and actresses with what's thought of as the Asian eye shape. It's a shame to surgically mutilate them to fit some fad. The only thing I don't like about lids like mine is they do feel heavy. But I like how they age. I'm in my mid forties now and so is my Swedish friend and our eyes look good. No wrinkles for either of us and our eyes have naturally widened and opened up over time. I'm glad I didn't give in to my mother's criticism and get that surgery. Who knows how I would have aged. I could be very surprised looking now, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join