It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Am fully willing to accept the possibility of a sheer fluke, there are others on here that have predicted this longer ago than i dreamt about it and cited more detail.

i just posted a description of what i saw, the rest is perception.

doesn't stop it from being scary when it happens though

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
WOWWWWWWWWW The amount of hate and jelousy on this thread is just pathetic. Can any of you haters and doubters really stand there and say that you understand the nature of the human mind and of time and reality soooooo intensely as to deny this flat out as being impossible or some kind of fluke or coincidence? Get your heads out of your #ing asses and just accept that there is more to the reality that we live in than we normally think!
Bunch of #ing lame asses..

Great prediction, this is absolutely amazing. My friend Leia had told me about dreams of tsunamis just a few days ago. Humanity is not the material bag of flesh and blood that the atheistic scientists would have you believe!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I'm always very skeptical about these sorts of dreams predicting some major event...

But, good lord, you hit it right on the head.

Kinda freaky.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Perhaps you should meditate and take 5-htp to enhance your REM cycle so you can have more dreams. I don't know how I would feel to predict such things! S/F and don't pay attention to the "haters".

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
skep·ti·cal   
[skep-ti-kuhl] Show IPA
–adjective
inclined to skepticism; having doubt: a skeptical young woman.
showing doubt: a skeptical smile.
denying or questioning the tenets of a religion: a skeptical approach to the nature of miracles.
( initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to Skeptics or Skepticism.

Skeptics are not people who approach things with a "rational" attitude, it just means that you INHERENTLY DOUBT EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T FIT WITH YOUR NARROW VIEW OF THE WORLD. Therefor it's really just close-mindedness, if you would pull your heads out of your asses and actually investigate the nature of the human consciousness you would see that this kind of thing happens quite frequently! Prophecy is nothing new!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this with us, JF. I'm not too sure what to think about precognition in general, but this was uncanny. Please feel welcome to share any other similar experiences in future

Re. headaches: I had a pretty acute headache last night, which isn't too common for me, though it was late & I was talking with friends earlier that night. Just mentioning it since others have mentioned recent headaches too

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Can I claim prophetic success now??

Or is it just synchronicity!

Maybe I am the new WEBBOT!, you know, but human!
usgs
edit on 9/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

According to ABS you posted that comment on the 9th of March 2011 after making the prediction in early February...But the Japan quakes happened today the 11th. How can you have known 2 days ago that the quakes had occured unless you're living 2 days ahead of everyone else? Am I stuck in a time lapse or something? Or am I missing out on something, like there was a quake on the 9th as well as the 11th?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Can I claim prophetic success now??

Or is it just synchronicity!

Maybe I am the new WEBBOT!, you know, but human!
usgs
edit on 9/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

According to ABS you posted that comment on the 9th of March 2011 after making the prediction in early February...But the Japan quakes happened today the 11th. How can you have known 2 days ago that the quakes had occured unless you're living 2 days ahead of everyone else? Am I stuck in a time lapse or something? Or am I missing out on something, like there was a quake on the 9th as well as the 11th?

I think that was reference to the early 7.1.

JF: does this happen much to you?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheeplemama_awakening

dead on - 9/3/2011 7.2 off east coast of japan
freaky. so, any more dreams lately?

This post was also made on the 9th...Am I missing something?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
lol to bad i have never had a dream that i can remeber. lol mabey if i acctualy remeber one of my dreams i should post it lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MissMegs

Thx for clearing that up, I wasn't aware of that...Just todays and the aftershocks. Let's hope everthing settles down and no more disasters strike for a long time to come.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It seems like me and you are the only ones on the ats with 100% accurate predictions,glad your here,love the flags they gave you.

are you a gemini or a Pisces?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
OMG and you guys are supposed to be "awake" or something? Pathetic

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Why are you doubting that this is a real prophecy the evidence is right their, there is no such thing as a "fluke" when you dream about something and it actually happens.. except in brainwashed minds who can't deal with anything outside of the matrix. Go back to your matrix.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OP, your prediction was right on. not a fluke. I'll be watching for more from you..

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

The Richter scale is a problematic thing because you go from 1.0 to 2.0 and it's a minor change in strength, go go from 2 to 3 and it's a minor change.. when you get to 6 the curve makes it a much larger change.. 6-7 even large.. 7 to 8 is a fairly big jump.. then you get from 8.0 to 8.9 and it's a massive jump.. in other words 8.0 to 8.9 is not the same difference as 4.0 to 4.9 .. people had been expecting Japan was due for another 8.0 ( or thereabout ) .. but nobody expected an 8.9

Its a logaritmic scale. each step it increases 10 times (10^1,10^2,10^3...)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

So sastically the odds are pretty wild when you do the numbers properly you are only dealing with a few thousand people the rest don't post here. So it is indeed quite extraordnary that he had a dream then posted it here and was right on the size and location. If he would have called exact date or time I would be sending a plane to pick him up to keep him safe

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaktipatSeer
Why are you doubting that this is a real prophecy the evidence is right their, there is no such thing as a "fluke" when you dream about something and it actually happens.. except in brainwashed minds who can't deal with anything outside of the matrix. Go back to your matrix.

we need a facepalm emotion on these forums

as i said, japan is right next to the msot earthquake active spot on the planet. and he missed by like a month.

the possibility of winnin the lottery is MUCH lower, and people still win every single day.
edit on 11-3-2011 by RemiLP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Damn! You just blew my theory in the weeds OP. In your opener you said I'm not saying I'm psychic ? Well then I'll say it it for you. YOU ARE PSYCHIC ! You just confirmed for yourself the gift of prophecy. I'm wondering if this is really sinking in for you yet. Now I know the world is in trouble. No doubt when ATS members start confirming predictions.

Congratulations ! You just did the impossible by predicting an earthquake with 100 % accuracy. What are you going to do next?

I'm privy to be flag NO. 180* get it.

edit on 11-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Originally posted by mobiusmale

Originally posted by phoenix103

Ludicrous. The amount of "chatter" about such "prophecies" in here is at such a level its inevitable some will "get lucky" every now and again.

Brilliant comment.

If posters come on here and make a prediction that doesn't come true (which is most of the time), then they get flamed and laughed at.

If a poster comes on here and makes a prediction that does come true, then they get dismissed as just benefiting from the law of averages.

So, either way, the fine folks here at ATS find a way to burn the poster.

The OP called it...got it right...gets full credit...IMHO.

Nonsense.

There are 6.9BN people on this planet and it is proven that we all have multiple dreams per night.

So 6.9BN x (for example) 3 dreams x 365 = 75555000000000 dreams in the last year.

The odds of one of those being exactly what happens on any given day are pretty high.

If one is predisposed to reporting those types of thing to a community who are susceptible to it then the chances are statistically high that on occasion, people on this site will get something which broadly fits with events.

I find it quite sad that at a time when people are dying you people give someone who told you about a dream a pat on the back.

He said in the Op that he had never made any predictions like this before...

1 Prediction, 1 result.

I appreciate your skepticism but lets face it, 6.9billion people don't use this site!

I have had only 1 psychic dream but it was exact. I dreamed about an event and then it happened several weeks later!!! It was exactly as in the dream. Thing is, I didn't know that the dream would come true so couldn't have predicted it. Somehow the OP felt a natural urge to post the details of his dream then it happened a a few weeks later.

This is fascinating to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join