It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANDOMguess
I had a dream I wont the lottery when I woke up turned out to be some other guy I don't even know.

Your dream just means you spend too much time playing risk.

care to retract that statement?

probly think twice before mocking this kinda thing in the future??

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLPwhat? there has not been any 9+ earthquakes in california, as he predicted along time ago.

Not yet.

I'm flying on 3/15 from Oregon to California. I have strongly considered changing my flights, and I am not prone to that sort of thinking.

No headaches yet but for about the past week I have been bumping into things left and right to the point, spilling water, losing jewelry (and finding it later). I've also been sick and dizzy.

It's so interesting how we can feel these physical symptoms even when we don't know what's happening. I really enjoy reading this type of post on ATS because it makes me feel less alone.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy relax you followed up like a champ,you have a good heart,be thankful for that,you will be on the right side of history. You will be amongst the warriors of the Lion of Judea we shall fight side by side in glory and the time draws near.

It is the time of the great awakening and the chess peices are being moved. The prophets are being called and strengthened. Many mysteries will appear to those who are confused,to those that are learned there is no mystery,it is time for the two witnesses to appear. It has been written and shall come to pass. Fear not those who can kill you fear those who can kill both you and your soul.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

This is quite off topic but it is on topic for whom it was intended. Sorry op I will leave the thread now as I have served my purpose. Randy your post was very comendable,you are a very compassionant person and that is good.
edit on 3/11/11 by nickoli because: sp

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
reply to post by randyvs

You must be very young and particularly heartless,that was very hateful towards a handicapped person who may well be gifted. You know they thought Noah was insane too untill they were drowning and beating on the side of his boat. I know I opened myself up with that but you know what they say. You gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything. You best be thankful your so perfect and all.

your right you gotta stand up for something or you'l fall for anything.

i stand up for science and mathematics...those 2 things can prove anything in this universe and because i stand up for them i dont fall for the sh!t that comes with the bible or any religion.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Well it sure is funny your beloved science cannot explain these incredible predictions now isnt it? Care to science that away?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
im just wondering...what would it take for people to admit someone is right?

theres hundreds of conspirecies around...some people believe them...some dont. there will always be arguments about them.

hundreds of prophecies...most dont believe them...some do...almost all of them are false but there will always be arguments about them.

but this guy...clearly and correctly predicted this japan disaster...1 month in advance...the proof is in the post..and at first people were telling him its nonsense...never going to happen...your dream means nothing

and now its happened...people say its a fluke? come on man people need to just admit when they are wrong.

ill admit i never saw his original prediction before today...if i did i would have thought nonsense...just another attention seeking prophet.

but now its came true...ill admit i would have been wrong..the guy got it too spot on to be a fluke.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
And your beloved science explains his prediction how?

2nd line

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just here to make this announcement.

Prediction: Japan is about to have a new island to the East

I feel this is relevant to the thread. As you were.

edit on 11-3-2011 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

It is the time of the great awakening and the chess peices are being moved. The prophets are being called and strengthened. Many mysteries will appear to those who are confused,to those that are learned there is no mystery,it is time for the two witnesses to appear. It has been written and shall come to pass. Fear not those who can kill you fear those who can kill both you and your soul.

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Well said my friend. I hope that I stand beside many like you in the coming days, and if not, at least I know you are out there doing the do.

Kudos to the OP for sharing your dream. Many would not have for fear of ridicule. Many more will as the flood gates open.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

Thank u for reading my dream as well as the op's. But i must correct you in that my dream occured 12 yrs ago and the 'devil' himself said 'biggeth' which isnt even a word, but was said in a warning type of tone "mArch 11th". Yet he never said japan or any specific area. He just said that date. And to be honest im still confused as to what he was tryin to get across since i reside in the US n have not been currently affect personally/physically/materialistically in any way. Yet spiritually affected a great deal.
But again thanks 4 taking time to read it!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

You will never forget your dream, the red square, the size, and the events of the past few hours. Does that mean that you should now decide to take it upon yourself to prepare the world for future disasters? Only if you choose to do that...but glad that you posted. The name of Jakius Fogg does not make sense to me. Related to Phineas?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Technically, JakiusFogg never made a prediction, but only related a dream. This dream does now seem prophetic. Of course if we only count the hits, and ignore all of the misses, it would seem that we couldn't call this hit a simple coincidence.

If JakiusFogg can pull off having another prognostic dream, that may be a different story.

edit on 11-3-2011 by Tearman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Nice. Time is excellerating and so are our senses. Best to listen now... to everything that comes our way.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Write my name down an let me know the min you dream about the new madred fault. You never know , you just might save a life or two. Its wonderful to be validated even in an unfortunate circumstance. It took a lot of guts to post a prediction on ATS knowing you would get a lot of rude flack. Therefor, I admire your bravery. Star for you my friend......

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

And your beloved science explains his prediction how?

2nd line

it cant now...but will eventually...all those things including the stuff that right now seems like magic will be explained with science EVENTUALLY.

closed minds dont think like that. they just see the unexplained as "miracles" or "magic" or "acts of god"

open minds think "im gonna find out how that happened"..the kind of people who saw a bird and built the plane.

what you think is magic now will be the simplest of science in the future...after all...the most clever minds on earth once thought the world was flat but a bit of research proved otherwise

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What's amazing to me is the ability of animals and even humans to sense earthquakes before they happen even at great distances.. Two days ago I remember thinking to myself I felt weird and had this strange headache pressure in my head. I never get headaches so this was strange. I have done alot of meditation and this felt much mroe like energy running though my body. After coming to this thread it seems completely plausible my headache was caused by the impending earthquake or some sort of energy that may have triggered the earthquake. Anyway it was simply awesome to see this thread take shape in a solid prediction with many details.
edit on 11-3-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Well it sure is funny your beloved science cannot explain these incredible predictions now isnt it? Care to science that away?

no need for cockyness...read my above post....what seems like a miracle now will be simple science in the future.

im not denying his prediction...i clearly admit he got it spot on...im saying as much as it seems like magic now...the prophecy phenomenon will be explained one day

people like you have always existed...they said the sun revolved around the earth...they thought the world was flat...they told the right brothers they would never fly...they thought the titanic was unsinkable...im tellin u...simple maths and science proved otherwise...and will continue to do so for the currently unexplained.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
it cant now...but will eventually...all those things including the stuff that right now seems like magic will be explained with science EVENTUALLY.

closed minds dont think like that. they just see the unexplained as "miracles" or "magic" or "acts of god"

open minds think "im gonna find out how that happened"..the kind of people who saw a bird and built the plane.

what you think is magic now will be the simplest of science in the future...after all...the most clever minds on earth once thought the world was flat but a bit of research proved otherwise

Science is a wonderful technique for understanding our world my friend. You will never hear me talk bad about the scientific method.

However, no matter how many discoveries Man makes, no matter how many laws he uncovers and how many mysteries become common knowledge, there will ALWAYS be miracles.

This existence is far greater than Man could ever fathom. There is enough undiscovered wonder in a single grain of sand to occupy one's whole life in discovery. There are more things unseen, unheard, unfelt, undreamed than we have words for. It is beyond our math, it is beyond our imagination, it is beyond US.

Everytime Man thinks he has it all figured out, something comes along and demonstrates just how little we actually know. That something, that mysterious unknown is what I call God.

To personify it a little, he looks down at us as babies and chuckles as we crawl.

How does one measure infinity?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com... LONDON: The world could be in for a bumpy ride next week when the moon will make its closest approach to Earth in almost 20 years,say experts. According to them, the astronomical event — "extreme supermoon" — may trigger earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and other disasters. An "extreme supermoon" occurs when the Earth's natural satellite reaches its absolute closest point. On March 19, the moon will be only 221,556 miles away — the first extreme supermoon in nearly 20 years. Previous supermoons — or "lunar perigees" — happened in 1955, 1974, 1992 and 2005. Each year had extreme weather events.

I guess these are 'psychic' too.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Science is a wonderful technique for understanding our world my friend. You will never hear me talk bad about the scientific method.

However, no matter how many discoveries Man makes, no matter how many laws he uncovers and how many mysteries become common knowledge, there will ALWAYS be miracles.

This existence is far greater than Man could ever fathom. There is enough undiscovered wonder in a single grain of sand to occupy one's whole life in discovery. There are more things unseen, unheard, unfelt, undreamed than we have words for. It is beyond our math, it is beyond our imagination, it is beyond US.

Everytime Man thinks he has it all figured out, something comes along and demonstrates just how little we actually know. That something, that mysterious unknown is what I call God.

To personify it a little, he looks down at us as babies and chuckles as we crawl.

How does one measure infinity?

With Love,

Your Brother

agreed...the word infinity is crucial...there will always be what people believe to be "miracles"...when man solves one...another replaces it...my belief is that ALL these "miracles"...however mystical they appear to be...CAN be explained...whether man finds the explanation or not is a different story

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join