It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Some amazing facts:

- OP not only posted this thread in 7 February 2011. OP also BUMPED this thread two days prior to the "Big Quake", when he saw the foreshock happening. This is amazing.

- I saw other cases of other people posting about dreams of quakes in Japan just 2 days before this big quake happened, in other forums.

- There is a thread from 2008 here on ATS started by an user who was tormented by the numbers 311 since 2008. The quake happened on March 11...

This catastrophic quake was "sensed" by many people before it happened...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I guess i should start the church of Jakius Fogg. Prophetic or coincidence, he has the power. The odds of predicting this are astronomical.Preform another miracle for us o Foggy one.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I guess i should start the church of Jakius Fogg. Prophetic or coincidence, he has the power. The odds of predicting this are astronomical.Preform another miracle for us o Foggy one.

It's too much for your mind to admit that it was NOT a coincidence, and paranormal phenomena DO exist, right?

It's too much for your mind to understand that people have NO CONTROL over their paranormal "powers", right?

It's extremely difficult to your mind assimilate the idea that paranormal phenomena are REAL, but NOBODY can control them, am I right?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If he starts healing people on TV, the church should take right off for you.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just so you are all aware. Any such church would abide by Pagan tenants of belief!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
Just so you are all aware. Any such church would abide by Pagan tenants of belief!!
You best be startin' to do some healin' if we're gonna get any serious following at the Church of Fogg!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Done that, I can provide references if it helps!!! hahahaha

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

One more feat is all you need. Then we can start making up rituals. I have the traditional garb all set.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
That was UNREAL!!!!! Awesome how you could see so many details. I can't even remember a single minute of a dream. I saw your post and had to look up the date of the quake to see if it had already happenned at that time (couldnt remember the actual date of the quake either lolll). I was speechless
!!!

I will keep an eye openned for any other "dream" you might have, hopefully not as horrific though

S&F to you

Thanks for a great post

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
any new dreams ?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElSimo
any new dreams ?

What brought you here in 2018? More strangely, what brought ME here in 2018?

Now that's something to ponder..

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join