It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by remembering
Not only was it a precognitive dream. But what is more important is that you sorta recognized that it was precognitive dream. I think you are more special that you may even recognize.

Lets not advertise it too much or else the big brother will get him to do their predictions

Good work JK.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well you asked for the link to thread in which I predicted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my case it was a meditative session though, not a dream.

whoah...that was even before JK predicted anything...truely one must write down their thoughts and dreams if they feel they can take a peek into the future.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

whoah...that was even before JK predicted anything...truely one must write down their thoughts and dreams if they feel they can take a peek into the future.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Okay on the topic of predicting the quake, yesterday evening and in the early hours of the morning before i went too bed c.3am uk time, my cat started acting really unusally a mixture of extra energy, aggression and fear. this is very unusual behaviour for him to the extent i had to give him some quiet time on his own and would calm him down for a bit but then a new behaviour would start up.

now i know this is slightly strange but no stranger than dreaming of it did anyone else's pet act strangely yesterday?

Edit - i would like to add that since back from work today he has been much more relaxed and happy.
edit on 11-3-2011 by RestlessNRG because: added final comment at end of post

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Wow, pretty crazy. Good call man, dead on prediction...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Great now all of your dreams are going to come true... What else have you dreamt?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills
[more

Would that really be so great? if you got everything you ever dream off, would there really be any motivation to stive for betterment?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I knew 3-11 was going to be a bad day somehow, Hope it does not get worse.

I believe in precog dreams. What good are the global ones though?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Right everyone. I am going to sleep now!!

ARRRRRRRRRGH run for the hills etc. be afraid, be VERY afriad!! hehhahahah!

thank you all for your support today. But please direct all you energies and good wishes to those who need it most.

Seek answers within,

My own personal belief. life is a web of strings spun on the wheel of life. Although it is made, YOU choose the path you take, and it can be changed by force of will.

That's your life,

Nature will do it's thing, always has always will

But it is how we conduct ourselves in this life that determines our legacy. if at least, be happy to live each day the best and happiest way you can.

that's all I can say.

toodle pip all

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
oh my god(to quote my favorite banner)!

lots of psychics here.

i tell you something, why not go to randi.org and take that million dollars that are awarded for proof of paranormal talents. those guys have been waiting for years to get rid of their million.
isn´t that strange, psychics on every corner and no one wants that million?

or might your talents just be a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
More info here:
this is the u2u I sent a fellow ats member awhile back- check the date:

RE: a simple question
reply forward save delete
sent: 20-1-2011 at 06:36 PM
Hi- I dont u to u often- but while reading the 11-11-11 thread your post made me feel as though you may somehow help.
I had a dream awhile back - it was like nothing Ive ever experienced. It was a nap during the day and it was (in the dream) the devil - and there was a paved road and a sidewalk. My family was calling me to the sidewalk but the devil was urging me his way. I cant remember precisely but the last thing the devil said- the only thing I heard before I woke up was "Biggeth March 11th" (all creepy sounding). When I awoke my room was spinning around me and I watched- awkae- in amazement as it slowly shook back into place.
I have no idea why i felt compelled to ask you what you think of this but its racked my brain for years. Biggeth isnt even a word.
Any thoughts?
Thank you for your time in reading this!
nowayreally

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hoeon

I believe everyone's psychic to some extent, but I never knew of anyone that was so psychic that they could perform on command without fail, perfectly every time.

I think that's why no one does the Randi thing. Then maybe too, there might be someone really psychic but they have no desire to prove it and that isn't a prize that would entice them anyway.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hoeon

Not one in my thread did I claim to be psychic.

I still don't

I consider intuition, like inspiration to be a particle flying through the air that hots your brain and sparks something.

i.e. the Eureka moment.

that's all

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You've got the power...

You've got the Third Eye.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You missed my like a month tho?

you also predicted an earthquake in the most earthquake active spot on earth.

there is a much lower possibility of winning the lottery, and people win that every single day.

but still, i got ot admitt its kinda "cool"
(other then the fact that loads of people died)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm not saying I'm not impressed but then again, I did just see an interview with a scientist out of Australia earlier today who mentioned that Japan has had a lot of earthquakes in the 8.0+ scale since the 1800s and that it happens around every 20 years, he said they were due for a quake actually.. the surprise was not that they had one, some anticipated it was coming.. but nobody expected it would be this strong.

The Richter scale is a problematic thing because you go from 1.0 to 2.0 and it's a minor change in strength, go go from 2 to 3 and it's a minor change.. when you get to 6 the curve makes it a much larger change.. 6-7 even large.. 7 to 8 is a fairly big jump.. then you get from 8.0 to 8.9 and it's a massive jump.. in other words 8.0 to 8.9 is not the same difference as 4.0 to 4.9 .. people had been expecting Japan was due for another 8.0 ( or thereabout ) .. but nobody expected an 8.9

The 20 year thing can be found by using google.. it doesn't happen like clockwork per-se but it does happen roughly every 20 years that Japan gets hit by a large quake, and by that.. they were due for one... if you start looking at disaster cycles you too can start predicting major earth events..

I posted something like this in another forum, people look at this Japan quake and think OMG the earth is ending, there's proof.. lets not go overboard with that.. because most were either little kids, or in some cases, not even born the last time a major quake hit that region, it's easy to think it's new and a sign of something bigger.. but really it isn't .. it's a cycle that has been going on for a long time and likely will continue.. this is certainly a huge disaster.. but expect it to happen again at some level in about 20 years.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think should join the GAIA project at the Institute for Noetic Sciences and post your dreams.

If you don't already.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RemiLP
You missed my like a month tho?

you also predicted an earthquake in the most earthquake active spot on earth.

there is a much lower possibility of winning the lottery, and people win that every single day.

but still, i got ot admitt its kinda "cool"
(other then the fact that loads of people died)

You're exactly right.. not only do major earthquakes hit Japan ( 8.0 magnitude ) but the region is a hot bed for earthquakes in general .. usually on the scale from about 2.0 to 6.0 ..

It would be akin to predicting that LA will have some sort of earthquake next month... they will .. =)
edit on 11-3-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just reading up a bit on earthquakes in the region .. The deadliest was in 1923 and it killed 140,000 people... 40,000 of those were people who went missing and were never found

That was a 7.9

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join