It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

HAHAHA

Lottery numbers any combination between 1 and 49 should be good!

As for AK

I see a man, sitting on a porch, in his hands he holds a string guitar. Next to him is a pig!!

He looks at me, and smiles, toothlessly!! and completely without humour.

Licks his lips as his hand moves, ready to strike the strings, as he does, the sky turns black, with a backdrop of burning crosses, as four skeletal horses race across the sky to tumultuous thunder and lightning.

A hole opens in the earth, as fallen demon clamber dancing and chanting to his demonic strumming.

Meaning: Don't watch deliverance before sleeping, or Red Necks will be the downfall of us all!!!!

PS, I have no feeling about AK at all, however that carries no weight whatsoever!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is very interesting, this young lady predicted the earthquake.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well, This is the first time I've ever seen a prediction thread happen, maybe that will change this horrible attitude that nothing bad ever happens. Guess ill be reading them differently from now on lol.

I hope this does not inspire a massive wave of prediction threads just so people can claim the " I told ya so's" when the inevitable does happen. So I'm going to claim everything now.

I see lots of people dying, yellowstone erupting and humanity being challenged with a huge starvation/drinking water problem, Hurricanes everywhere, more EQ's everywhere, spaceflight in the near future, and vastly improved lifespans, new scientific discoveries that become daily parts of our lives, better transportation, planet modification, other solar occupation if the solar system ever fills up, and the destruction of the monetary system. I think that covers about everything.

S&F and keep up the threads

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I DREAMED THIS!!! I swear to you all!!!!
I have been playing parlor game with my friend about this stuff the past year. I email her when I get "the feeling". It has been all earth related feelings. I live in Florida and I came to the conclusion that it is because Florida is all limestone Karst, and maybe it hums or makes a sound that I intune. I come here and play on the site and have taken an amaturish look at the Earth Quake, Sun Activity, Moon threads. I feel like these abilities to predict were brought to fruition due to my time serving in Iraq. I feel I honed my survival instinct. This is just my own personal assesment of what is going on with me.

I am also very electromagnetically aware. Break electric equiptment. When I served in the Navy - I was not allowed up in Admin on the day they ran reports, because I crashed the systems. I felt like I "heard" the Radar overseas by this time my service was Air Force. I was awash in Radar at our location. It vibrated within my body like an extra heart beat, I could feel the scud hunter swing, zzzz, zzzzz, zzzz.

Tuesday, I felt my "feeling" which I had been ignoring. I thought I merely had a headache. I get vertigo and have a strange feeling at the base of my skull. The headache starts first, if vertigo enters the picture - generally the earth is gonna move. Many things have gone on in this past month so I had been tuning out my feelings. But Tuesday I was like, hmmm, that feeling? Well I laid down Tuesday to take a nap.

I dreamt I was in a parking lot and cars started bucking around me. I was watching them buckle in and I could hear the metal buckle and pucker. Then I became lucid and thought: THE EARTH IS MOVING. When I registered this thought I felt a awash with Obi Won's saying and feeling like the first Star Wars movie. A disturbance in the force. A great disturbacne in the life force. I felt instantanously that thousands had lost their lives in an instant.

I emailed my friend a "heads up watch and see if I got this one" email. Next day China Quake. I emailed this wasn't it. Then this am I woke starteld and numb to the headlines. I thought I might throw up because my guessing game is no freaking little game anymore.

I am not afraid of Yellowstone. I don't vibe there despite activity. I am worried about our West Coast. I think they will be hit on such a level that we will be in a state of shock and we will ration nation wide to recover. I also feel there will be severe weather events on the East Coast, which will effect lower Florida. Futhermore I feel before the big one comes we will have just engaged a very large and choatic military endeavor that will intitially dwarf Iraq and Afghanistain - which are not small conflicts in themselves. We will be stretched looking most likely to a region in the middle east that is NOT on everyone's radar everyday - and we will be watching it unfold with horror when the West Coast is hit.

Our Country will survive due to other clamities that will occur world wide. Everyone World Wide will minimilize.

I don't mean to be doom and gloom but in light of my emerging abilities - and things that have occured which I have been just playing games about - it is time for me to speak of what I feel. If a large military event takes off in the middle east - you'll know it too - because I feel it will be horrifying and HUGE (Nuke?) - and not exactly where we think, really it will be a country not often discussed - please seek high ground if you are on the West Coast.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

That is a ridiculous argument. I dreamt of a purple monster sinking a ship, do think there's a chance that a purple monster may sink a ship? When I was a kid I dreamt that my family's car was going vertically straight up a mountain and I fell out and down the cliff and when my step father reached out to grab my arm and keep me in the car, he missed and said that's alright I can always make another one.

Do you think that that might happen also?

You can't create BS statistics from all dreams because most dreams aren't coherent at all. The dreams that can be classified as vivid dreams are few and far between.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There has just been two further aftershocks there 6.1 and 6.2

Holy crap they are taking a kicking over there!!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Don't forget to follow the link to the guy who predicted it accurately with a date of mar 17. Only a few days off. That's considerable as well.

Jaden

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
So the 0% accuracy rate of the ATS prediction history has finally been broken. This must be spooky for you. Good job though in getting it on the board even at the possible risk of being ridiculed. I won't be one of those requesting lotto numbers or anything (unless of course you get an extremely clear vision
), but if you get any thoughts or dreams of any event happening in Washington state - please go ahead and post them here or U2U me about it. I live about 20-ish miles away from Mt. Rainier and work in Seattle so any heads up would be appreciated and I won't give you any crap if it turns out wrong. .
S&F for the first verifiably accurate prediction that I am aware of on ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Akragon

Don't forget to follow the link to the guy who predicted it accurately with a date of mar 17. Only a few days off. That's considerable as well.

Jaden

ya man i read it....pretty amazing honestly..

I think its funny how many people are trying to highjack his thread though...greedy for S&Fs much

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I would like to one day chat with you on the issue of these headaches. I have been getting them also for years and they seem to coincide with quakes, but I always just dismissed it.

i think we should follow our intuitions, but I seem to have lost my detailed manual, just after birth. lol

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Big up to you op, I remember reading this back in feb and mentioned it to the wife this morning that a prediction had been made so no surprise to see your thread getting hits.

Precognitive dreaming definately exists, it has happened three times in the past to me the first was me speaking to a woman at the local shop, a person I had never seen before and we made lengthy eye contact, I was 14 at the time back in the 80's about 1986 roughly, the dream bothered me a wee bit then I forgot about it until I went to work the next day in the same local shop, about 2 hrs into my shift I was on the till serving and could not beleive my eyes when the same woman I had dreamt about the night before came up next in the line waiting to be served, I was simply Blown away.

The second was a dream about a ship sinking in the sea with a black front, a ferry specifically, then the zeebrugge ferry disaster happened for real, the third was a plane crash I cant remember which exactly and I am not going looking either. I can also recall the invasion of Iraq and remember dreaming off the shots being fired and bombs dropping and hearing what no one else could hear that being the screams of hundreds if not thousands of innocent people around me being killed. I would rather not off heard it but hey ho someone has too.

Interestingly also - on the day off 9/11 I was off to go to the docs for an appointment at 11am and saw the footage on tv, I thought it was a movie, it wasn't until I was at the docs and that he mentioned it that I realised it was for real, I was at the docs for a DNA sample to be taken re a paternity test to see if the son I had with my ex partner was biologically mine,about a month later it turned out he wasnt mine so the events on that day were either a coincidence or a warning of further upset ahead in my life as 6 months prior my niece was murdered.

So the conclusion's I Come too are precognitive dreaming is real or there is a butterfly effect that affects each and everyone one of us proving we all need to take some extra responsibility in our daily lives not only for ourselves but for each and every other person around us.

The last memorable dream which could involve precognition is the collapse of the forth road bridge in fife,scotland.

The traffic was held up and it was a bright sunny summers day coming out from rosyth and all of a sudden I could hear screaming and I could see water spray splashing high in the air and I then saw the edinburgh end off the bridge had disappeared and I realised the bridge had collapsed, I was safe but what bothered me was the people in front weren't and there was nothing I could do except stay where I was and not budge no matter how many drivers behind me were blazing their horns,I couldnt move forwards and I couldnt move backwards.
I was not the only person to have that dream,a girl at work had the same dream under different circumstances but it was still about the forth road bridge collapsing, this was two years ago but it struck us as odd that we experianced the same thing.
To throw a spanner in the works I am not sure which bridge was affected as their is another one planned to be built soon, although at the time off the dream there was only one bridge so one would have to assume this is the one that is most concerning that being the original forth road bridge, makes me think of the mothman prophecies and I shudder to think so lets hope it never comes true.
Interestingly neither of us work for the same company anymore so it could have been a precursor to that, but however I still work in Edinburgh.

I have dreamt of a smaller tsunami type event but in the forth estuary and have had it in multiple versions of the same thing, however that could have been a precursor too other emotional events that have taken place in my life.

I dont want the forth road bridge event to come true but I have a hell of a feeling on this one.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I will tell you what is most disconcerting for me, reading this thread.
Yesterday afternoon around 2PST til maybe 4PST, I sat on my mom's couch, suddenly compelled for no explainable reason to watch videos of earthquakes and the 2004 Tsunami. My children sat in rapt attention watching video after video as I explained fault lines, subductions, and tidal flows. I cannot explain why it suddenly became absolutely necessary for me to review all of these videos ranging from a quake in Japan to the San Andreas Fault to the 04 tsunami.
Last night I had started to doze when my husband came in telling me to turn on the TV because Japan had just been devastated by a huge quake and was being struck by a tsunami. The feeling that went over me is not one I will likely forget.
I have had severe headaches as well which is quite unusual for me the last 3-4 days.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There's not really much I can say.

Japan does frequently have Earth Quakes, but you mentioned MASSIVE and massive this was. The date was a little out though.

S&F

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My headache, which is now relieved happens in the back of my head where my spine goes into my skull. It is a very pressured pain. It seems several have mentioned headaches. There is another thread on watching body symptoms and solar activity. I think we do feel these things. If some animals are known to sense things, why not humans? I think these feelings surface as dreams, premonitions, and bad "vibes" because we don't fully understand how to articulate. Not to mention be clobbered by skeptics. I don't give a darn about the non believers, you can't "prove" anything to anyone. I'm too old, too tired and too worn by life and War to care what anyone thinks. I will own my crazy. I can feel these things before they happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is amazing.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrankieNinja
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Guess you're not laughing now... Are you?

Yeah not so much with the jokes now....don't really know what to say now.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scottlpool2003

Just to note, I never actually posted a date. that was just me playing with numerology to show how that can be used to "prove" anything.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
OK, I have never bothered posting anything like this before, but though this was a good a time as any to start!.

By no means am saying that I am psychic of have precognitive skills.

Last night, I had a brief dream in which I saw a map of the USGS world view (which I do check on and off)

On it I saw a LARGE RED sqaure surrounded by many other smaller squares just of the east coast of Japan. The thing was this square was much larger than the normal size square USGS put up for a 7+

Normally would not think much of this, but this was one of those that sticks clearly in my mind, and I can still see with my waking eye.

- Just to add previously I have had experience of having headaches prior to large EQ's including just prior to the Chile quake I woke up with an urge to watch videos of the 2004 Tsunami, which was unexplained. Later I was involved in the massive thread about that quake and the ensuing Tsunami warnings.

Just though everyone might like to know. And if not, then whatever.

edit on 7/2/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

I suppose I better apologies now. Sorry. For making fun of you....I will definitely be watching out for your name in future.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is not the first prediction to come true on ATS.

The member named "ALLis0NE" predicted a major earthquake in California. A week later the "Baja California" earthquake happened, it was on easter. It was the biggest earthquake in the region for 18 years. It effected all of southern California.

The prediction didn't get much attention.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Jak,

Are you getting any headaches now, cause I can tell you I have a really bad one right now, not sure if it is residual from yesterday, but it started ramping up yesterday.

The last time a large quake happened I had a headache and shortly after it subsided, but this one seems to be getting worse.

I also have this hum in my left ear, some doctors and people claim tinnitus, but that is a general term because they have found nothing wrong with me physically.

The hum in my left ear has also significantly increased as well. Can you hear or sense the hum?

edit on 11-3-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join