It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Massive Earthquake off Japan - A Dream

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
OMG I was on another site and we were joking about this kids other video then we found this one! He too predicted this one in Japan or at least the tsunami and he was close yet he is also predicting a major one for Vancouver and California. I know its easy to laugh at him but look at the dates and see his other video. I think you better not laugh much and think about it.

edit on 3/11/11 by nickoli because: to add

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ok I'm officially impressed, and I have to mirror another posters comments lol. If you have a prophetic dream about the end of the world. I think I will have to pass on it lol. I think I would rather not know. Already had to clean my underwear after reading TrueAmerican's post about Yellowstone.

S&F for you and I must say I am not a big believer in this stuff, but even if you were wrong about this one you got it nailed on the other one too.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaktipatSeer

Thank you for telling ignorant ridiculers the real deal. I made the mistake of visiting a debunkee site, and they all ganged up on me and shredded at me like a pack of rabid hyenas ( hyndens ) and after I bailed, they were all patting themselves on the back, about having exposed yet another fraud, and I didn't even hardly say or do anything there. I guess they needed --some-- way to affirm to each other that they were not a bunch of female genitalia. ( While really being so ).
( "Not that theres anything wrong with" [like, mine,] just speaking to cultural 'insult')

THANK YOU JAKIUS FOGG you are an accurate amazing prophet of ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

It was the big red square that did it for me.

I know he was familiar with USGS data but still, to see the picture exactly as described was epic.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nickoli
OMG I was on another site and we were joking about this kids other video then we found this one! He too predicted this one in Japan or at least the tsunami and he was close yet he is also predicting a major one for Vancouver and California. I know its easy to laugh at him but look at the dates and see his other video. I think you better not laugh much and think about it.

Interesting, but I must say,... PUT YOUR DISHES IN YOUR CUBBARDS!!!
edit on 11-3-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yeah I liked this Guys prediction of the Tsunami as it is not to hard to predict an earthquake in or around Japan. But to predict the Tsunami the way he did, ie: reaching the coasts of Singapore, Hawaii and Australia. Shows me he had some insight. And so I would be wary of of being around the west coast of America in the coming week

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Hey man, this is pretty wild. Would you mind giving us all a heads-up next time you have a headache? Thanks!!

Also, thanks for all your contribution to my other thread, you know which one I'm talking about..
Peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Everyone saw this link right?

March 11th Japan Earth Quake

It was posted earlier in the thread, but what concerns me is that this person claims the West Coast maybe next.

Many sycronicities these days.

khes,
I suggest... just because Japan presently seems to be
the only real victim of a serious earthquake... at this time.. (today)...
I recommend you and anyone else living on the West Coast keep paying attention
to any alerts coming your way...
I have a bad feeling until March 19th passes that humanity hasn't seen the last of
these colossal catastrophic earthquakes making their present known.
I sure hope I'm wrong... I do... but... I wouldn't bet on it!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Yeah especially the part he said "its like a year from now" and the tape was made Jan 22 2010 and the fact he was talking mainly about Vancouver being hit with an earthquake and he kinda as an afterthought threw in the Japan tsunami!!!! This kid hit it,he hit it close and I wouldnt be in Vancouver or California on a bet about now. Wow just wow.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sorry. EDIT: Seen the link for the "prediction". The guy who posted it is ex CIA, FYI.
edit on 11-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Heres the video we was just laughing our butts off about but I gotta tell ya,I'm not laughing at this kid anymore. He dont give any dates for this prediction but he was durn close on the Japan tsunami,so take it as you will.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
More info here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
this is the u2u I sent a fellow ats member awhile back- check the date:

RE: a simple question
reply forward save delete
sent: 20-1-2011 at 06:36 PM
Hi- I dont u to u often- but while reading the 11-11-11 thread your post made me feel as though you may somehow help.
I had a dream awhile back - it was like nothing Ive ever experienced. It was a nap during the day and it was (in the dream) the devil - and there was a paved road and a sidewalk. My family was calling me to the sidewalk but the devil was urging me his way. I cant remember precisely but the last thing the devil said- the only thing I heard before I woke up was "Biggeth March 11th" (all creepy sounding). When I awoke my room was spinning around me and I watched- awkae- in amazement as it slowly shook back into place.
I have no idea why i felt compelled to ask you what you think of this but its racked my brain for years. Biggeth isnt even a word.
Any thoughts?
Thank you for your time in reading this!
nowayreally

This is amazing I mean 2 people spot on the date and the country woooow

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Mel Fabregas from The Veritas Show talked about March 11, 2011 being the next significant date while conducting a lecture on March 5, 2011. Below is a 3-minute preview:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by lisa2012

That is creepy and eerie. Exact dates for predictions are uber rare, I think even Nostradamus couldn't.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
A dream about a big earthquake off the 'east' coast of Japan. Well, who would have thought?, it's not like they have earthquakes there, big ones, on the east coast faultline is it?

I've predicted a quake in Chile recently, but then you would expect one there too.

Christchurch is the only earthquake outside of Newcastle Australia that would have warranted success as a prediction (being unexpected places) and not one person in the world has exactly identified those two as to event, magnitude and date.

Everything, inc;uding mine abou Chile was a guess.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
So an 8.9 Hits today!!!

OK I am scared now!

This is absolutely amazing, watch out now, you are gonna get contacted by the media I bet.

this is something else!
S&F

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Just have to say, not only am I impressed that JFrog hit this as close as he did, I am really impressed by how he's acted in the thread since then.

VERY full of decorum and humility, and still looking for an explanation of how it occurred.
If it were some other folks on here, there'd be much patting of back and told you so's going on.

Very cool JFrog, very cool.
edit on 11-3-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Heres the video we was just laughing our butts off about but I gotta tell ya,I'm not laughing at this kid anymore. He dont give any dates for this prediction but he was durn close on the Japan tsunami,so take it as you will.

what? there has not been any 9+ earthquakes in california, as he predicted along time ago.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Please disregard.
edit on 11-3-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
No its his other video that kinda predicted the Japan Tsunami. Actually it did predict it pretty close,its really creepy looking at it in context. Not nearly as close as the op but very close overall imo. Scroll up and look at his other video on the u-tube page, the date he made it and the fact he said, its "like" a year from now,its real close,within 30 days,too close for me to discredit.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join