It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to debunkers!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Or even "accept" your wrong.... "Sorry for the mistake in grammar... lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

There were a few videos that even made the news from this software, but the idiots used a stock cgi tree in the videos so people spotted it.

Ah, memories.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chips

Those are obviously "REAL" according to some people still

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bc1636b5484.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
Unfortunately most debunkers on this forum are 'experts'.

They have no qualifications or credentials but somehow they are still experts!!

You know there are "Experts" on CNN and NBC that are still proclaiming the Recession is over. Now you can believe these Experts, or you can believe ordinary people on YouTube showing what's happening in their Neighborhood.

And somebody could be a Computer Expert with a Piece of Paper that says so, but could not fix a Computer to save their own Life.

And just how does one become an Expert on UFOs or Aliens without any proof that they even Exist or don't Exist.
I consider myself to be an expert in Unobtainium.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Nice speech and all, but, how about just participating to what the OP actually suggests or....just don't waste your time or ours here. I'd like to see someone actually illustrate why this is false instead of the same old " do research, get educated, learn CGI, etc...". Peace.
edit on 6-2-2011 by empireoflizards because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
Recreate the following video from 3 different angles showing similiar flash and similar lighting. In one of them create a flash that lights up the town buildings, roads, and surrounding trees.

Don't you find it strange that:

1. Nobody reported any flash in that area? It must have been pretty intense.
2. Nobody out of a population of thousands in that area either saw anything strange hovering above them and nobody in the vicinity took any pics from a camera phone? That 'object' must have been pretty huge!
3. How come all three vids have been taken from approx the same distance (though presumably from different angles)? In all of them you see just a small dot!

Most probably a hoax perpetrated by three friends!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass
The only thing you're proving here is your ignorance of history and painting.

www.sprezzatura.it...

And nobody is saying than alien spacecrafts don't exist, we're saying that those Temple Mount videos are faked.
edit on 6-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

So now the excuse is that "it's just art"?...

Sorry, but the only one who showed ignorance is you, the person who made that website you gave a link to, and whoever flagged your response...

Not only do we have paintings but we have accounts in the form of ancient texts from all over the world, and which explain of such ancient encounters...

One of such texts are the Vedas.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not only do we have those, but we have throughout history stories of witnesses reporting seeing flying spacecraft...

For example, one such case is the 1886 Maracaibo ufo incident which was described in the Scientific American Journal...

timelines.com...

timelines.com...

Like the above there are thousands of such cases, and we have even ancient cave paintings, which sorry to say were drawings of what people saw, not things they imagined and which coincidentally show classic alien ufos...

There is no such thing as coincidence, but apparently you, and some others want to claim the contrary...

I wonder what someone like you would now like to claim about every text, and witness account which has been recorded through millenia, or how about the fact that pilots, military personnel and astronauts themselves have been talking about witnessing alien aircraft for decades?... Must be a form of art too to you right?...
and then you want to call me ignorant?...

BTW, alien aircraft will continue being ufos because unless the occupants tell you where they are from, and how they are able to fly those things they keep being ufos.
edit on 6-2-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: add link.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
BTW, i am not trying to argue whether this particular video is real, it does seem to be fake, but I am disputing the claim by some members who are saying in this thread that ALL ufo/alien spacecraft reports are fakes, or misrepresentations, and now some want to claim 'it's just art"....

We can go back to accounts as ancient as for example Alexander the Great and the accounts his historians made of him and his army encountering flying discs in more than one occasion, one of them in 329 BC.

Some of these cases have been discussed in the past in the forum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.ufoevidence.org...

There are other cases such as the 1561 ufo battle over Nuremberg, Germany.

Summary: At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another." This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

www.ufoevidence.org...

BTW, we also have NASA record similar battles but in outer space in years past, and anyone with any inkling of intelligence can see in such videos that these are not "ice particles" or "space junk'...

www.metacafe.com...
edit on 7-2-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

amazing footage.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Once again I think the research of Jacques Vallee needs to be brought to the attention of people on this forum.

He has investigated this UFO phenomenon for decades - including many elaborate hoaxes. Hoax is not even an appropriate word for some of the intricate deceptions that have been staged. If a lot of effort has gone into a sighting or UFO event and seems to completely defy explanation - AND there are covert operations and intelligence agencies involved - there is something major going on. Something just as ominous or significant as simply being an alien visitation.

Jacques Vallee has found that human imagination and belief always gets tangled up with these events - real or fake. They end up taking on a life of their own. This is a sociological phenomenon. And it is known to be that way by certain rogue groups who will manipulate events to for many specific reasons. To study the societal fall-out - how local police and local UFO research groups operate. To try to influence public perception of a potential otherworldly or paranormal force or whatever. I mean - a UFO sighting over this religious area at a time like this... it really does make you wonder. But that's the whole point of it! To inject uncertainty and wonder. The potential for a return of Christ and a way to introduce a New World Order...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well I've never touched video before, that said I spent 10 mins in total with a package I'd never used and came up with this:

Imagine if actually spent more a tiny bit of time trying to make it real eh??

-m0r

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

OMG! That has to be real because of all the time and effort and money it would take to put in to hoaxing it, obviously real footage right there

I want it to be real therefore it is real to me

And there is more then one video OMG , that means it cant be fake because 1 + 2 and now about 20 Jerusalem UFO videos are on yt. That must mean it is real there is no way lol.

There is no way peo0ple would want to do something like this.. why would they hoax this?

LOL

Originally posted by pursuitofsanity

amazing footage.

LMAO

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/92143725b7ad.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

man you guys are kidding me??? instead of being smart about it and throwing a challenge back at the creator of this thread, why not just do it for the fun of it!!!! you may actually learn something yourselves as to how hard these things can be to recreate!!!! geez !!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Just a reminder this hoax has been debunked and this thread should be closed promptly and moved to the hoax section where it belongs. When ATS staff determines something as a hoax without doubt all threads on the topic are moved to the hoax section. It just takes away from productivity by propagandizing a hoax as real or unfounded. If you think you can "undebunk" the case since that is impossible go here where it is being discussed. It holds no water and has no place in the Aliens and UFO's forum.

It was Mr Mask that took this hoax out behind the barn and had put it out of it's misery.

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by Mr Mask

then where did the first three videos come form YT @ ???? so you know the the fourth came from 50nfit which has been deemed a hoax, no augment there but the other 3 where did they come from, go back a few post and you will see i said i had proof well...??

Just like clip three's background was stolen and added from a popular image from the internet- clips one, two and four's background was also stolen from popular internet images.

Clip one's background image that was stolen HERE

Here is my animation showing the two on top of each other and fading into each other-

The image fit perfectly when stretched to almost double its size. Any lights slightly off is due to the image being further warped, but a close look will show you where each light came from off the stolen image.

Clip four's stolen image can be found HERE
Something I discovered after finding that clip one's background (along with clip two) was a stolen image (as I've been insisting must be the case since page 30-something of the old thread due to parallax issues pointed out by another member).

This is the final key in proving all other research done here legit.

Each clip's background can be completely proven to be these images I present to you. There is no loop hole or alternitive logic that can prove otherwise.

Those are the pics in the clips...I found them due to knowing perspective was broken and knew there had to be separate background images "somewhere online" that the hoaxers stole to create backgrounds.

This shows me the hoaxers spoke hebrew, but didn't have access to the Temple's view or the ability to record it themselves.

I hope this makes sense...cus its water tight and true.

MM

edit on 7-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Oh there is more..

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by JPhish

I already proved that claim is false on page 116.

If you look closely the lights suck into each other.... no building can do that...

Try again...

And much more

DEBUNKED!
edit on 7-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

I don't know how to embed it sorry.

Here you go, nothing fancy just an expanded .jpg Background and a Digital Camera videoing the moving mouse on a monitor, if it was v.high quality you'd see the 'UFO' was just the Windows Magnifying Glass Cursor

Cancel the sound in the background, add some city noise and 2 people holding a conversation and there you have it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
lol. I just want to see anyone create a lighting flash affect that's as convincing as what we seen in the jewloselum video along with the flying satan thingy

common you master CGI experts

Well done for not even taking the time to read the thread.

Just goes to show how much work "believers" are actually prepared to put in supporting their own stance.

www.youtube.com...

Scroll towards end of the video to see the glare effect in action.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Speaking of debunking hoaxes.... has this been debunked?

en.wikipedia.org...

This was way back in 1951...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

not a critisism - but you have ommitted the two key attributes of the alleged flash that sealed it as a hoax [ in my mind at least ]

1 - the inverse square rulle - ie at given intensity at a distance [ D ] from the source - the intensity will be 25% at 2D and 11.1 % at 3D

2 - the alleged flash illuminates the BACK of the alleged witness - this proves fakery - as any claim of reflection would be invalidated by point 1 .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ok, heres my quick second attempt to show how individual buildings can be targetted for a flash or flare. In this case I chose the just the dome itself.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Yea I'm with this guy, not the other guys, the debunkers, I want more concrete proof, 100% proof.

I also want an apology once you loose, you guys are going down.

No more waterfalls, and I aint 2 proud to beg either, If you going to make a video, I want you to schock da monkey, and don't creep, no scrubs just crazy sexy cool.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join