It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to debunkers!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Recreate the following video from 3 different angles showing similiar flash and similar lighting. Use your favorite CGI program, or whatever you can do get the job done. In one of them create a flash that lights up the town buildings, roads, and surrounding trees.

I am simply asking to apply the scientific method. Try to re-create in your studio. Use 3 angles and dont forget sound voice overs.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Simply I challenge someone to duplicate the above video as closely as you possibly can.

1. Use a simliar looking dark city landscape
2. 3 viewpoints.
3. duplicate the flash effect of said video.
4. Do whatever you need to do, just re-create what was done above on your COMPUTER.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Paradigm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There is actually 4 different angels but the fourth there is no flash.

Close view Dome Rock UFO

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hi there, seeing as the onus of proof is on the claimant of the fantastical I also challenege any believer to prove that those videos were NOT made using cgi. That'd make things fair wouldn't it?

I've genuinely been wanting to ask why CGI vids are hard to determine if they are fake or not, what ways are there to tell? Surely there must be some sort of tiny signature/artifact effect on the screen once CGI's been introduced?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

Artifacts? No, there are what we call "tells" much like in a human lying. For example, the clearly faked 3rd video has a huge tell. The flare from the lights does not move as the camera moves, meaning the background is a still image.

The problem is, we see tells in all the videos, motion is wrong, detail is wrong, flash doesn't actually light anything up. But the people who think it's real can answer all of that with "aliens".

The onus is on the provider of the video, not the rest of the world. Sure we can fake that video, and I could do it probably as a perfect match, if I had the original source video to work from, not the encoded down to youtube garbage.

Open challenge to all believers. Prove a single ufo image, video, any of them from recorded history, can't be faked. Any single video or image you can find, prove it can't be faked.

EXACTLY, you can't. Every video on earth could be faked, it's up to you to provide reasons why they could be real, and just cause you "Want to believe" is not enough. All of these videos are clearly faked to me, and anyone who's every rendered a lightsource in 3d software.

hell there's software now, used for some convincing fakes (name escapes me) that is almost a 1 click suite for camera matching. There were a few videos that even made the news from this software, but the idiots used a stock cgi tree in the videos so people spotted it.

And let me tell you, those videos were much more well done than these half assed attempts. Beyond the fact that there would be thousands, if not millions, of witnesses to these video, these are not even clever fakes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
the visitors didnt just come, they were already here!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately most debunkers on this forum are 'experts'.

They have no qualifications or credentials but somehow they are still experts!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I can't believe it, some guys checked the sounds, the images (and yeah, that's a 'scientific method' despite what you seem to think) and you still ask them to lose their time over this already proven hoax just to make up for the fact that you can't understand the arguments displayed in the first thread ?

Best thing is you'll probably take the fact that nobody will even try to work on your challenge as a proof for the videos to be real.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog

And your an expert in what exactly? Just blindingly believing in the most absurd explanation first? Well, that does seem to be what you are an expert in.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i think its very fair from the OP to ask this as i have followed the jerusalem threads quite closely and the amount of times people said "i could create that!" so to the people that have said that put your money where your mouth is.

what will it take for people to accept a UFO video as real?
you get a single video with an object and all you get back is "FAKE need more witnesses"
so you get two videos of an object and they scream "FAKE"
then you get three videos and its in the MSM so what is it going to take? a million witnesses and countless videos?
cmon guys

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Here's and open challenge to you. Educate and learn for yourself, rather than beg/challange strangers to do it over the internet for you.

Go get yourself a program, learn how to use it.....then you will be able to join the club of folks like us that aren't so easily fooled.

I, am many others around here could recreate this video. I could do it in under one hour (I would use some stock internet background picture for speed and lazyness problems). But I'm not going to bother, and that is what you want folks like me to say, so you can sit there and shout "SEE, I TOLD YOU IT THEY CAN'Y DUPLICATE IT!!!"

This is a stupid game your playing, and you know it, we know it and I am sure the mods know it.

Stop playing your silly game and go learn to use simple cgi and video programs. I am sure after less than a month of learning them you will be laughing at your earlier self.

That is the only way of denying ignorance here. Deny it on a personal level by learning. What your doing here is what is always been done, which is a silly, stupid game that never works and always ends up actually causing those with absurd and improbable beliefs to become emboldened about them...further hurting and ensuring this subject is laughable (it is laughable because it is filled with ignorant individuals who are so interested in it they can post utter crap on a board many times a day, but not interested enough to actually learn simple tools they could use in order to promote their intelligence......sad, if you even understand what I am saying.
edit on 6-2-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: can't type worth a crap

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by planetzog

And your an expert in what exactly? Just blindingly believing in the most absurd explanation first? Well, that does seem to be what you are an expert in.

Did I claim to be an expert at anything?

I, like many others come here to learn but because we believe in something which obviously others do not agree with, we are attacked.

You obviously know that UFOs are all man made and there are no such things as aliens so please tell us how you know this and provide evidence and proof.

If you do not believe in UFOs and aliens then what are you doing here? Or are you here for another reason?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I, am many others around here could recreate this video.

so stop bragging and do it, whats stopping you, go and do it just to shut us all up if nothing less

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Here's and open challenge to you. Educate and learn for yourself, rather than beg/challange strangers to do it over the internet for you.

Go get yourself a program, learn how to use it.....then you will be able to join the club of folks like us that aren't so easily fooled.

I, am many others around here could recreate this video. I could do it in under one hour (I would use some stock internet background picture for speed and lazyness problems). But I'm not going to bother, and that is what you want folks like me to say, so you can sit there and shout "SEE, I TOLD YOU IT THEY CAN'Y DUPLICATE IT!!!"

This is a stupid game your playing, and you know it, we know it and I am sure the mods know it.

Stop playing your silly game and go learn to use simple cgi and video programs. I am sure after less than a month of learning them you will be laughing at your earlier self.

That is the only way of denying ignorance here. Deny it on a personal level by learning. What your doing here is what is always been done, which is a silly, stupid game that never works and always ends up actually causing those with absurd and improbable beliefs to become emboldened about them...further hurting and ensuring this subject is laughable (it is laughable because it is filled with ignorant individuals who are so interested in it they can post utter crap on a board many times a day, but not interested enough to actually learn simple tools they could use in order to promote their intelligence......sad, if you even understand what I am saying.
edit on 6-2-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: can't type worth a crap

I think you'll find he challenged you (a debunker) first. Please recreate the video and lets see what you come up with. Teach us how you do it.

If you cannot live up to his challenge then simply say so.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by simples
you get a single video with an object and all you get back is "FAKE need more witnesses"
then you get three videos and its in the MSM so what is it going to take? a million witnesses and countless videos?
cmon guys

When the audio is proven fake, when the image is proven fake, when the only witnesses are the four videos that have audios and images faken, you can say that the whole thing is a hoax. It doesn't take a degree in debunking to understand that

Everyone wants intelligent alien life to be real but some of you are way too gullible.

And I'll repeat myself : nobody needs to recreate this # as it has been debunked a hundred times already, are you retarded ? Damn.
edit on 6-2-2011 by BobbyTarass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I, am many others around here could recreate this video.

so stop bragging and do it, whats stopping you, go and do it just to shut us all up if nothing less

But thats his problem. He cant.

If he and the rest of the 'experts' could, they would have done so by now.

They can talk the talk but.........

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

im not the one saying its real or fake am i?

he is clearly stating he could recreate it, so im calling him out show me

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

im not the one saying its real or fake am i?

he is clearly stating he could recreate it, so im calling him out show me

Didn't mean to be rude here.

I just want to be clear : are you asking to recreate the videos as a proof it can be man-made or are you trying to prove it's real (if nobody recreate those videos) ?

What's your point ?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

all my point is many people have claimed they can recreate this video and we are all still waiting for someone to do it, if your claiming it then people as always on ATS want to see the proof, moral behind the story dont claim you can do someting if your not willing to back it up! regardless if this video is real or a hoax

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyTarass

cmon guys

When the audio is proven fake, when the image is proven fake, when the only witnesses are the four videos that have audios and images faken, you can say that the whole thing is a hoax. It doesn't take a degree in debunking to understand that

Everyone wants intelligent alien life to be real but some of you are way too gullible.

And I'll repeat myself : nobody needs to recreate this # as it has been debunked a hundred times already, are you retarded ? Damn.

Please answer the following points :-

1) Who proved the audio to be fake?
2) Who proved the image to be fake?
3) What are their qualification and credentials to prove they are fake? ie. someone who works with CGI in movies.
4) Who said the four videos are the only witnesses?

Its not a case of everyone wants alien life to exist but more we believe they exist and there is a cover up to prove their existence. The people who tried to debunk the video are NOT experts and cannot recreate it to prove its a fake. I believe that was the whole point of this thread.

Are you telling us you believe all the debunkers here, who you've never met, to be experts? Or would that be gullible!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join