It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to debunkers!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by crayzeed

Good grief man... the names and all the other info have been answered a hundred times. These kids used their real names. It would really help to actually read what has been done. This is why we say no matter what, the blind believers will reject it

Here is the thread all the evidence is there... we don't need to start it all over again

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
But seriously... why is there another thread on this?

Who knows ?

I suspect that the thought of reading over 100 pages of thread on the topic is too much for some people - I actually enjoyed that thread whilst it was alive, was exciting to have some juicy content to evaluate.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by planetzog

Are you saying its a hoax because your friend did?

No, I'm saying it's a [HOAX!] based on the evidence found here.

Can you point out to me where you said it was a hoax and why?

Sure, right here.

Sorry the link you gave leads back to this thread. Can you provide the link to the other thread?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Sure, right here.

Sorry the link you gave leads back to this thread. Can you provide the link to the other thread?

I think you need to take a nap.
edit on 6-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Sure, right here.

I think you need to take a nap.
edit on 6-2-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

I think you need to move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

I think this goofy hoxy video needs to take a nap, and when it wakes up i think it needs to move on.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I've said my piece. I'm not going to go around in circles with your closed mind.

edit on 6-2-2011 by dainoyfb because: of typo.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb

I've said my piece. I'm not going to go around in circles with your closed mind.

edit on 6-2-2011 by dainoyfb because: of typo.

And what was your piece?? Oh thats right, I'm mentally ill because I disagree with you!

This thread was created for people to put their money where their mouths are, basically to prove they can create a video same as the one they 'know' is a hoax.

It was not a thread to attack people and ridicule them.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Here's a challenge to you Paradigm2012

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

I am going to upload my complete study showing that video 1,2,4 are not hoaxes.

stay tuned for my complete study
and I will share it with ATS first

You will see that this is NOT A HOAX when you READ MY STUDY.

Post your complete study showing videos 1,2 and 4 are not hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Here's my fake attempt from a few days ago. As noted the length of hover over the dome is too short.

To create a flash on the building I would have duplicated the track, and them masked/cut the buildings I wanted flash to occur on, then overlayed, adjusted the size in the 3d layer option in after effects. But I didn't, so there.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Nice. Looks like video 4

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

why have you posted this on youtube as new footage!

dont you think there is enough crap out there without you adding to it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Because a tourist with a slight limp and dodgy eyebrows gave me it, as stated in the video information plane.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

yea i got that but alot and i mean alot as you well know wouldnt

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Compare this old video clip of a Concord aircraft being inspected by a UFO with the new UFO clip in Jerusalem. CGI technology wasn't invented yet when the Concord video was made.

edit on 6-2-2011 by lostinspace because: fixed was to wasn't

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The one important fact that eludes everyone is [that] any extraterrestrial Life will by necessity 'masters of Light' e.g. quicker than C. and thus to all intents and purposes invisible within that narrow spectrum, which our eyes and eye born devices may measure; with the exception that is, that extraterrestrial Life may be dressed in Light, as the transfiguration of JC implies.

The objective discussion of any otherworld phenomenon, i.e. those not quantum reactions of Earthbound materials, requires consideration of C. as the determination factor respect to the nature of Celestial travel and what physical adaptations/limitations C. imposes and thus what might be seen.

In short what we see is not always what is there and what is there we probably have never and may never see, as the system of things we exist within apparently deliberately prevents sight of [it] [them] whatever.

It may be extraterrestrial vehicles /life forms generate light such as we those in Earth’s deep oceans do but such light is certain to have an unfamiliar peculiarity, immediately evident and more defining than ludicrously white lights in the sky.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Look, its simple. No, I wont make a fake UFO video for you guys. If for some reason that allows you to believe that the video you so desperately want to be real is, well then that is the mentality we are dealing with.

And I am again sorry you are too ignorant to understand how easy and cheap it is to make these type of videos using VERY EASY to use software. Your inability to believe the average person can do this type of video is because you don't know how it's done, and how dare anyone know something you don't, lol.

And, again, how will me making a simple video to demonstrate how easy this is to do change any of your minds about anything?

It's simple guys, learn to do it yourself so you don't end up looking so, well....foolish.

If you would like, I can point you to a very cheap program you can purchase online and I would be more than happy to teach you how to use it. Then you can go out and make all the UFO videos you want.
edit on 6-2-2011 by IgnoreTheFacts because: (no reason given)

yes SO EASY that u refuse to make one even if just to prove your point

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I appreciate your valiant attempt but not even close. Get some movement in the background, add a foreground with movement, and most importantly get the light to interact with the environment. Get the light to reflect off the dome and have it mirror the orbs movement with both light and shadow. Also, get detail to emerge out of the blacks of the the background with the flash. Then you will be close to video 4

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join