It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open challenge to debunkers!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Here's my fake attempt from a few days ago. As noted the length of hover over the dome is too short.

To create a flash on the building I would have duplicated the track, and them masked/cut the buildings I wanted flash to occur on, then overlayed, adjusted the size in the 3d layer option in after effects. But I didn't, so there.

so please...tell me again why u didnt create the flash? because u cat? riiiiiiiight enuff sed me thinks

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
heres a faked one its alright but its not quite there yet in terms of the Jerusalem video

You need 3 more angles and voice overs.

So my challenge is still open. I am waiting and nobody so far can reproduce it.

If someone can reproduce Jerusalem then I will agree that there is substantial evidence of a hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Swamp gas people. Keep on keeping on.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was following the Jerusalem threads for days, and didn't see anybody debunk it with proof (I don't think so atleast). Some guy did some motion tracking debunk but another guy debunked that. It'd be nice if somebody could atleast lay down a small list of all the real debunks to the videos, apart from "I can do this too! Lookie! I must be a good cg artist...". Now on that note, I don't think the videos are real anyway. There's not many witnesses (although most were asleep that time at night), and apparently th guy behind them is mr Cohen, the well known hoaxer. I wish it were real but there's a 1 percent chance it is for logical reasons, and occams razor at that.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

Why haven't you posted your complete study showing videos 1,2 and 4 are real?
If you have the evidence why not show it?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody has suggested this yet, but rather than analyzing videos from youtube, has anybody contacted the uploaders to post or send the the raw video files to download and analyze? I don't know if videos have exif data, plus knowing what it was filmed on, the size of the raw files, and seeing the video before any additional compression for web viewing would only help with prooving/disprooving rather than using whats on youtube that can easily be tampered.
edit on 6-2-2011 by woodsx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
believers of this ilk don't want debate or counterpoint - all they are attempting to do is waste peoples time setting " challenges " that they will AUTOMATICALLY reject

This is one time I agree with you 100%

But seriously... why is there another thread on this?

I will disagree... In the other thread we debated it they debunked it..... Now though it has turned into the biggest Joke on this forum. believers praying for there UFO this isnt it....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Because he doesn't have it... pure and simple

So we should stress "put up or shut up"

This is getting silly another new one here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Almost as bad as the Blossum Goodchild stuff

Time to go outside and clean the yard... that is more exciting
edit on 6-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

He told you exactly how to create the flash he said he didnt want to take the time to do it.... lol you are a joke dude read the post he made.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think the OP of this thread should have some Flags removed.... as well as some other penalty for being so ignorant?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Can we all just alert these threads to ATS Mods and get them removed?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
Can we all just alert these threads to ATS Mods and get them removed?

I agree this is disinformation and a proven Hoax thus belongs in the Hoax section.

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

He doesn't have a "study" just more lip service & rehashing rebuttals that support a hoax

It's a proven HOAX!

Why are we beating a dead horse?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff92a1bd5164.gif[/atsimg]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It looks fake to me! those 3-4 witness must of been what 10-15 km away and the ONLY people awake that night in the city with a camera waiting, and I have never been there but the size of the light or craft is very tiny compaire to the roof of the dome, which would tell me it was a remote contol toy.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Instead of debunking the probe, why not debunk the triangle that sits over top of it? why not debunk the triangle with the 3 red lights that form around it? lets debunk where the probe came from, and where it went to.

Lets debunk what the hell is that in 1:06 when the man takes THE SAME camera up in the air, and in the air AT 1:06,you can clearly see a triangle space ship, just waiting for there probe to return.
But then again, its undebunkable ! so never mine.

Its clearly a triangle space ship deploying and redeploying its probe, for what reason is not acceptable for me to say or respond to.
But what’s conclusive is that, the world is focusing on the probe, but what we no, that they don’t know is that, the triangle in 1:06,is where the probe came from, and in 1:06, you can see the probe engine 'middle‘, going between the 3 RED LIGHTS that flicker because of the clouds, which forms 4 red lights ,and as you can clearly see in full screen, it beautifully …fly’s away.

Have you noticed all the government debunkers are brain washing you all to debunk the probe, and there utubing how it can be done, including the ‘cough’ ‘cough‘…..on here.

Before they start erasing the videos and putting duplicates up, I think this is a master piece,.

Debunk the triangle ,not the probe, if some one can do that, then

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
All I'm going to say is the same damn thing I said last time this was proposed:

Just because you CAN produce a video that is fake does not mean any video of a similiar nature IS fake.

Gee, in Forrest Gump they had Tom Hanks shaking JFK's hand. I guess since that was fake, JFK was fake and Tom Hanks is fake too! What do you mean no that's not the same? It's a CGI video, so therefore all video of JFK and Tom Hanks must also be fake! Wow, that means there are hundreds of thousands of fake hollywood actors! Because every green screen used in a movie instantly renders all actors in that movie fake!

Really?!?

C'mon man, this logic is beyond retarded.

EDIT: Submitted alert.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Dramier because: Submitted alert.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyTarass

Debunked how? where they there at the exact same time? Did they shoot their own video of nothing at the exact same time?

Calling someone a retard when not one of these people were there to have the proof is disrespectful. Go watch some more herald and kumar.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

how about u get over it nobody cares yes it might of been a ufo BIG DEAL its not like we dont see this all the time who cares if it was over the temple

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

that doesnt mean it changes the fact that they are experts...do u know them?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

Recreate the following video from 3 different angles showing similiar flash and similar lighting. Use your favorite CGI program, or whatever you can do get the job done. In one of them create a flash that lights up the town buildings, roads, and surrounding trees.

I am simply asking to apply the scientific method. Try to re-create in your studio. Use 3 angles and dont forget sound voice overs.

I have a job to do and keep, unless your willing to pay me to be a full time skeptic?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Can you just answer the question?Can you do a video like that,i don't understand what is so complicated,if you say it is so easy make it and show us,and we will clearly see that it can be made!
And i am sorry to make this presumption,but i think you have very poor social skills....

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join