It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Yup thanks for your concern
I sleep better at night knowing that people believe a reflection of flapping, a square and light orbs is the 4th horseman, who apparently jumped the gun and left the gates before the first three.....
what is the square symbolic of btw? as i asked earlier is it the sign of the cart of the apocalypse? Please educate us all...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
To me it looks like a flare reflection from the fire in the backround as when the camera moves the "4th Horseman" moves in relation to the fire.

Illusion Id say, good find though

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Yup thanks for your concern
I sleep better at night knowing that people believe a reflection of flapping, a square and light orbs is the 4th horseman, who apparently jumped the gun and left the gates before the first three.....
what is the square symbolic of btw? as i asked earlier is it the sign of the cart of the apocalypse? Please educate us all...

I think that it is Pareidolia.

I was simply commented on the color of the fourth horseman...
...I never said I thought it was the fourth horseman...
...I hope you don't live your whole life making assumptions like this.

btw I hope you do sleep well tonight.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

WELL that IS a relief.....

But why bother encouraging the hysteria re the colour interpretation? And when you
state "apocalyptic symbols don't need to be a horse in reality" what else am I to go about in life assuming regarding your opinion from this comment......
anyhooo rest assured i will sleep well.
edit on 5-2-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
This thread is a classic example of how few people read replies before posting, or even the whole OP for that matter.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmLedsterOo

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I think its the reflection of the flames...its very very very brief so i cant be sure but thats what it seems like because as the camera pans up, this 'green' thing also pans up.

If you watch it again the "reflection" moves faster than the camera panning up.. im not saying it is definetly a horseman BUT with everything that is going on maybe it is a sign/warning (like a projection from the future) that the horsemen are coming and bringing destruction with then or my idea is completely wrong and it is a reflection in the shape of a horse and horseman.

It is Totally a sign and in the last days so it will be like in noahs time. People laughed it off and acted the same way a lot like these people are acting. ignoring the signs. In the bible it says:

As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come (Matthew 24:37-42).

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
So where is WW3 then?
I don't say it is not the 4th horse. Perhaps it is and Egypt is the beginning of the end

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

WELL that IS a relief.....

But why bother encouraging the hysteria re the colour interpretation? And when you
state "apocalyptic symbols don't need to be a horse in reality" what else am I to go about in life assuming regarding your opinion from this comment......
anyhooo rest assured i will sleep well.
edit on 5-2-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

Why fight what you consider others illusuions when you adorn with symbols of your own?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the horsemen are the colours white red lack and pale, loking at the egyption flag i think now we have to wait for 'pale'

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
this really doesnt help me get in check with reality after playing days of RDR undead nightmare unlocking the 4 horses of the apocalypse, but really the 'horse' in the video looks so animated.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Well i'm not religious but i can plainly see a horse like shape. Obviously it's just a random flare from something or other and not an omen of the apocalypse but i find it strange some people seem unable to make out the shape.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Like this topic, it is the proverbial "cart before the horse."

Reflection for sure. Why do I say this? Even to my trained eye (professional video editor) initially it was compelling in real time, however, if you can rip the clip from YT and watch it in Quicktime player, you can step through frame-by-frame to study in detail. In doing so the reflections become apparent as they track EXACTLY to pan / tilt of camera movement.

Here is a great free on line site to rip YT clips to mp4.

Paste URL in window and press Download button on right of window! (not the ad below)

edit on 5-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: fix spelling

edit on 5-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I didnt read all replies. I just want to say that I cannot understand that a topic like this gets so much stars and flags. Good find for sure, nice for bringing it up but its clearly a reflection wich starts to move when the camera starts to pan.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

The fourth horse is white, not green, and it's a horse of the spirit and truth, a good horse.
sorry- in revelation the fourth horse is named 'death' and he is 'pale' (or 'green' depending on how you interpret the greek)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
i find it amazing how many are quick to dismiss this-- i found the video amazing --- and whether it is a reflection or not, doesnt take away from the fact that it could be a sign-- if it was a reflection of a pink rabbit it would mean nothing, but to those of us who are spirtually aware and seeking signs- this is pretty cool

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Tis the Green Knight. Sir Gawain is surely nearby.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
www.ronpaulforums.com/ pulled my post on this story.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'll admit, this is pretty awesome. Kinda makes me wish that it wasn't just a glare from the window they are filming out of.
I mean, how likely is it that a glare would happen to look like a specific apocalyptic character? Not only is it the right shape, but also the right color: that eerie pale green.

Either we have crazy imaginations, or God is totally trying to tell us something.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Neither as The Horsemen have yet to ride. Quit trying to bring up this when the time is clearly not right for them to ride.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hmm...
I don't know if anyone wrote this before - didn't bother reading all the 20+ pages, but it looks to me like an internal reflection of the fire in the lens.

A camera lens is actually compromised of several lens, which depending on their layout/distance produce difference zoom/focal levels.
When there is a very bright light going into a lens there is an internal reflection of the light and it appears on the censor as a second, up-side-down image.
I'm sure there are several examples, like this one:

I am sure you'll find plenty

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join