It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

Whoah! That does actually look like a ghostly image of some sort of being riding a horse. The video shows it so clearly too. Doesn't look like a reflection to me. Looks like it is right in the crowd. Who knows what it could be though? Maybe it is the real thing... You never know.... there is more to this world than what many of us realise.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I didn't take my pills for a few days and saw the same thing standing in my driveway the other morning.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Huh i see it and it looks like its going arround the people in the crowd, thats really strange , Good eye to catch that in the middle of all the action

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
So to all you newcomers, if you want flags fast, just post threads with photos of strange things and claim them to be related to the devil or aliens.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
To those who aren't seeing it. Watch the video... Pretty cool... Looks more like a projection or something to me... Maybe a reflection off of... Something... But... hey, good eye.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mountain40
I didn't take my pills for a few days and saw the same thing standing in my driveway the other morning.

Really? With all due respect, is a post like that called for? How about something constructive. I agree... I don't think it is anything paranormal. At all.. I think it looks like a reflection from something onto the lens, especially since it moves with the camera...

But come on, no need to make fun of people.... Especially when the are just looking for an answer......
edit on 4-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi, well, I cannot see why anyone would think this was anything other than a reflection/something on camera lens/ light, when the camera moves it is quite noticeable that there are other marks that move in relation to the camera as does the (spooky) image. Ha ha ha, come on, the shape is just coincidental.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"I think it looks like a reflection from something onto the lens, especially since it moves with the camera"

That's very true. That's what i noticed too. It's truly has to be a reflection, maybe from smoke....or fire.
because come on people...Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse ? You can't be serious

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Is it just me or is it reminiscent of a Cecil B. DeMille movie? Such a bummer that it's obviously a reflection, given the other dots move with it when it pans and the whole image follows the camera movement. Still pretty fun to watch.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I saw this live on CNN and it did look like a reflection at the time to me. There were other circular reflections happening later in that broadcast.. BUT I do find it interesting.

I haven't read this entire thread (only up to page 6 or so) and I apologize if this has been connected already but it's funny that 2 "horse" anomalies have shown up in the past few months on TV.
One black, one Green (pale?)

Here's the video of the previous horse anomaly during the Metrodome roof collapse.

And here's a link to the discussion on ATS about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by Wookiep because: To add ATS link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Looks a bit like a dog no ? Or maybe just a guy running out...or was there anyone even inside ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PokeSaladAnnie

It is good to see another news source showing what may be the same footage again, but the image is there and then just disappears into the crowd. I had at first thought it to be staged because the MSNBC film is so strong to my eyes when I see it. I later realized that it was not staged but it did seem that way at first. I, too, scoffed but am now convinced it is an apparation caught on tape. Amazing that the color is the same as my tablecloth upon which I am writing. I consider it an answer to a question I had posed earlier about all the ufo sightings that are being observed...perhaps we are at war without knowing it...Now I am convinced that this is an affirmative answer to that question. Spiritual wars and battles may be fought all around us and we may be blinded to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightunseen
reply to post by Wookiep

Looks a bit like a dog no ? Or maybe just a guy running out...or was there anyone even inside ?

Yeah there was lots of speculation about it. Anything from a camera on an electric drive system to a guy on a cart..Check out the ATS discussion on it. The first thing I saw from it was a horse galloping away, quite spooky.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-2-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yea, checked that link mate

i still have to say, i won't believe that it is a horse...apocalyptic or otherwise.
There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for it im sure. I was thinking that...like you said " camera on an electric drive system " .

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Showed this to my husband last night and without me telling him what it was about he noticed right off the bat and said that it was a horseman. ...not the horseman but a horseman. He thought it was ridiculous when I told him what some are suggesting.

I have to say I wondered if maybe MSNBC actually placed the image there to get a stir up and maybe gain some viewers? They are a bit lacking in the ratings... The anomaly looks (to me) to be rather independent of the goings on around it and it is easier for me to accept this explanation rather than it being a reflection. I do understand that lenses and light can play nasty tricks on us, I just thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else thought this. Pretty incredible coinkydink considering all that is going on and in that part of the world.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hi. I've been around horses on and off my entire life. I've ridden around fifty. That looks exactly, and moves exactly like a horse, with a person facing backwards. During my son's horse camp lessons they rode the horses sitting backwards and even stood up on their backs! I don't have any rational explainations for that clip. It was either tampered with, an unlikely editor joke, or it just is. We can't rationally explain every thing in life, this is why religion and spirituality are so popular and important to offer comfort in this crazy world.

The stadium clip looks like a grey hound running, or some other dog. It looks like a dog not a horse for some reason to me. I have a fifty year old friend who saw a ghost 30 years ago, in her Aunt's house, and I believe her
when she tells the story. I think these things occur, and are caught on camera now that so many cameras exist.

The Egyptian mess will come to an end by the end of Febuary in my opinion. They will be cut off from food and
the diseases and injuries will slow them into stopping. No one is working, cleaning, shopping, cooking etc..
The children there are terrified. The world needs to be more fair if we all expect a future of bliss with 7 billion people on it.
edit on 4-2-2011 by frugal because: spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
look, most everyone in this thread has already admitted it's probably a reflection if not a really interesing one. why do some debunkers get soo damn butt hurt over this stuff. if it upsets you soo much that people disscuss this stuff or get stars/flags whatever, then ignore these type of threads.

we get it, you feel smart and rational about your level headedness and superior common senses. yall should just form your own skeptic/debunk forum, and then you can pat each other on the back all day.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Um, you rode a floating legless horse? That object moves nothing like a horse. Look at the video again, think of another object like a hand, it could be the reflection of a hand. OMG now it looks like a hand to me!

What is for sure is that this is a reflection, you can see other dots move with it.. unless the 4th Horseman was know to parade around with a giant posse of dots. "Yo get at me dawg!! The names Pestilence, but my friends call me Mc. Pesty Pants. This is my posse the Pestidots,and we are here to bring the end of the world, but first I gotta do a cameo ride by for basic cable."

edit on 4-2-2011 by natevox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Here is my video contributing to the debunking.
One should be able to get the gist of it
even if they don't speak any Arabic.

It contains side by side footage
slowed down of the fire and
the green reflection.

David Grouchy

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Could this be the horse?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join