It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+120 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I was watching video coverage of the protests in Egypt when something caught my eye. After rewinding and replaying multiple times I was blown away by what I saw.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

At approximately 10:27 in the video above, you can see what appears to be a skeletal man on horseback, covered in some sort of cloth that is blowing in the wind. What really makes this odd is the green color of the figure, and how it seems to ride through the crowd before the camera cuts away. Here is a picture for those who can't access the video. I recommend watching the video though, for the full effect.

www.youtube.com...
Poor quality youtube link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82f6301a4255.png[/atsimg]
'Come!' And I looked up and saw a horse whose color was pale green like a corpse. And Death was the name of its rider, who was followed around by the grave. They were given authority over one-fourth of the earth, to kill with the sword and famine and disease and wild animals." Revelation 6:7-8.

I realize it might be a little hard to imagine. Here's what I see when I watch the video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a57ca0b141c.jpg[/atsimg]

Now before I'm lambasted with comments about reflections, color correction lenses, and the high amounts of swamp gas in Egypt; I know that this is most likely an illusion of sorts due to a number of coincidences. That doesn't make it, in my opinion, any less creepy. Might it be a sign of things to come in the weeks ahead?
edit on 3-2-2011 by TeddiRevolution because: Added picture for reference

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

I am sorry, but i do not see anything in the pic.

VvV

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Sorry i'm just not seeing it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It looks like an projection, I see it in the youtube link. wth is this?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hi,

I noticed this last night too. but i also noticed a couple of other things that made me understand that they were filming behind a window or similar.

link   
I see something greenish what looks like its reflecting on the screen but dont see a horse or skeleton

+4 more 
link   

That youtube video is amazing. The still pic isn't very good but I see it real well in the vid, its clear as. If its not fake then that's cool footage, thanks.

Dude I just watched the msnbc link and it seems to ride away at the same speed the camera pans away, suggesting reflection on the lens or something.
edit on 3-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

+53 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
How aren't you guys seeing it? It's right there.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I think its the reflection of the flames...its very very very brief so i cant be sure but thats what it seems like because as the camera pans up, this 'green' thing also pans up.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just watched the MSNBC video, that was really weird...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It seems to fly away, when i leaves screen to the right,

I think Omen

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I do see the anomaly you are pointing out. I have no idea what it is. I more than likely would not have noticed it, but since you've pointed it out, it's all I see. Now you've got my curiosity peaked.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It does look like a horseman, however it is just flame reflection in either the camera lens or the window.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ok, i watched the vid again.

And, omg, there is something there, and indeed it does look very spooky. It also seems like it is moving "through" the people, instead of around them.

But, it is probably just a reflection that is causing this.

VvV

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Oh my god did I just see what I think I saw?

Yep this proves it, I don't think we need any more proof, nope no more at all, I have gone officially insane from too many hours on ATS.

link   

OK, that was CREEPY!

Instead of just looking at your photo I followed the MSN link and checked out the video. At first it really shocked me.
But, honestly I think it might be some sort of flare/reflection coming from the fire burning in the background. The "thing' only starts to move when the camera does and fades as the camera pans away from the brightest part of the fire. Just my observation.

Cool video tho, thanks for posting!

+1 more 
link   

inverted visual defect from the fire..... possibly do to any lens adaption they may have place to reduce camera light sensitivity....

watch it's movement it remains still until the camera starts to move and as the camera pans fire moves left and drops...... the image you see directly mirrors this action ..cause the abnormality moves right and up...it just seems to be inverted....

yes it does look like a horseman and it is cool as hell but it can be explained.....
no matter the fact good eye

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Well in the msnbc video you can also see a few reflection dots moving with the same speed is the supposed horse.
I assume those are from a window, as commented here before.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
If you keep your eyes on the flames to the right of them you will notice a light (reflection) when the camera moves, hence why i think it was filming behind glass.

Reflection

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think it's a reflection from the window they're filming behind, you can see some lights moving along the same path when the "rider" appears to fly off. Cool vid and nice catch.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join