It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse spotted at Egypt protests with VIDEO. Illusion or Omen?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It is very freaky looking and pretty cool but its just the reflection of the flames on the lens. The flutter of the flames match with the supposed 'horseman'. Pretty creepy though. Good spot.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
looks more like the mothman to me, or maybe a phoenix rising from the ashes.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is my first time posting on this webiste but I've been reading everything on here for a while before finally making a account. Anyways I just wanted to point out something that my sister had pointed out to me. On the picture where the green horsemen is circled you can see two faces ... one of what look likes a mans face with a white mustache, the other is a face I can't really make out. I'm not sure if anyone else can see it.

edit on 4-2-2011 by azchick82 because: Changed some things

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
woah freaky

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
plus nice eyesight

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ya whoa is right! Its obviously a reflection or something but dang, its kinda scary all the same.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Haha wow, that's actually freaky.

"Horse, AWAY!"

EDIT: To the guy above me, is this so hard?
edit on 4-2-2011 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Obviously a reflection but why does it look so much like a horse and rider? I believe in signs and to me this is one!

Think about photos that have reflections on them, happens all the time. Now think about a photo that has a reflection of your deceased Aunt Millie on it. That is a big difference right?
If I look at the clouds and see a bunny or a dragon, that is expected. But what about those that look like the Virgin Mary or the devil. That would make you stop and think wouldn't it?

If it was just a blur then it would be no big deal. But it isn't a blur, its a freaking horse with a rider!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
That's actually a pretty obvious illusion. From the comments and amount of flags, I was expecting something mind-blowing, or at the very least difficult to explain. But this is child's play. The movement is a dead giveaway. It's painfully obvious.
I'm honestly a bit disappointed in the ATS community for giving this such a stupendous amount of flags.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Son of Will because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
Obviously a reflection but why does it look so much like a horse and rider? I believe in signs and to me this is one!

Think about photos that have reflections on them, happens all the time. Now think about a photo that has a reflection of your deceased Aunt Millie on it. That is a big difference right?
If I look at the clouds and see a bunny or a dragon, that is expected. But what about those that look like the Virgin Mary or the devil. That would make you stop and think wouldn't it?

If it was just a blur then it would be no big deal. But it isn't a blur, its a freaking horse with a rider!

EXACTLY... especially when considering...

Is Egypt: The Head "Corner-Stone?"

Is Egypt the key to peace in our modern-world? Some would say not, but there exists a “school of thought” which transcends current and past ideologies, which seems to confirm, than deny. Egypt is “key,” literally and figuratively, to seeking and acquiring peace and stability in the Middle Eastern region. The symbolic nature of Egypt is yet one of the most fascinating, yet unfulfilled, stories of ancient times past, and today.

Read More >>Huntsville Bible
edit on 4-2-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
FWIW Here's a snippet from wikipedia about the 4 horsemen. One Pastor is convinced that the Pale (green) horse represents Islam. I don't really ascribe to this teaching, but it is interesting due to the" green"factor in this thread.

"Each new century, Christian interpreters see ways in which the horsemen, and Revelation in general, speaks to contemporary events.[citation needed] Some who believe Revelation applies to modern times can interpret the horses based on various ways their colours are used.[14] Red, for example, often represents Communism, Black has been used as a symbol of Capitalism, while Green represents the rise of Islam. Pastor Irvin Baxter Jr. of Endtime Ministries espouses such a belief."

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
well i do think it might be a omen ,that is if it wasnt deliberately made.i wonder if people think that the four horsemen from the bible think they will be flesh and blood?yes it was a reflection or something that caused that image,but was it the omen?just like the blue spiral from norway,yea might have been a rocket,but was it also a omen.
or better yet are we really real ourselves.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Better, Clearer footage. Skip to 13 seconds for the start point.

I had created this as a thread, but it was 'not allowed' so here on the 22nd page you have the clear video.

M

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
What the posters do is watch the video by the OP, skip all the pages and didn't bother to read other posts, and then post their thoughts, "IT IS A REFLECTION OR LENS FLARE!!!!!!" YEAH WE ALL KNEW THAT SO STOP POSTING THE SAME PHRASES ALL THE TIME, READ THE PAGES TO KNOW WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

OK so it is a reflection or lens flare or dirt in lens, i don't care what is it, but why is it supposed to look like that, I believe it is an Omen, Omen can be everything, it does not restrict reflections!
edit on 4-2-2011 by WinnieDaWho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Putting aside the lens flare thing.

Why can't this be the first horseman i.e. the one on a white horse which is usually taken to mean victory or righteousness, rather then the 4th horseman on the pale horse i.e. death.

The first horseman seems more appropriate to me in this situation
edit on 4-2-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm a staunch atheist. That said, this is really, really unnerving. I'm curious to the source of that translation of Revelation 6:8, though. I've never seen that specific wording before, specifically the green aspect. I'm much more accustomed to the King James translation, which reads

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
Whatever the explanation, this can't be a good sign.
edit on 4-2-2011 by ShadeWolf because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

1:00 little sphere orb seen to left following same movements of the horseman as it goes up..

I think its sending the holgraphic image of the horseman...........

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Its absolutely a reflection.

The horseman is behind the cameraman below at street level. This is being reflected on to the glass in front of the cameraman. We have seen green lights down on the street earlier in the video, one of these lights is reflecting on to the window. Thus creating the illusion of a green horseman of the apocolypse in the crowd.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread has so many flags. It's quite sad actually that most of you cannot notice the fact that the "green horse" moves at the same speed and in the same direction as other smudges on the window.

Originally posted by frozenspark
This has probably been mentioned but some people in this thread need to stop drinking the kool-aid, the green "figure" is the reflection in the window and it moves because the camera moves as well.. you can clearly see other small reflections and smudges moving at the same speed and direction as the "horse"

Some of you are pathetic, and take it from a guy who is usually more gullible than a little kid.
edit on 4-2-2011 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I think they are going by the color - green.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join